Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,226 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1513) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6224950 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1510) (1511) (1512) (1513) (1514) (1515) (1516) ... (2243) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by naijainstinct: 6:10am On Nov 29, 2022
National Industrial Court
Legal Aid Council
Federal University Gasuwa, Yobe
Community Health Council, Abuja

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Meims101: 7:32am On Nov 29, 2022
Please what does fct -enviromental pay graduates
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shinzokiyotake(m): 7:58am On Nov 29, 2022
Julius223pounds:

I think that issue was resolved that's why FFS documentation is ongoing or are you talking about the recent Budget padding?
according to the info i have CG nscdc and nis want to do full scale recruitment but is like the issue is complicated but for now is like money is the main issue for nscdc

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 29, 2022
naijainstinct:
Legal Aid Council

Issuing or about to issue? Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by naijainstinct: 9:33am On Nov 29, 2022
Hussen24:

Issuing.....

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 29, 2022
naijainstinct:
Issuing.....

Alright Sir, thank you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mmt1: 9:45am On Nov 29, 2022
naijainstinct:
Legal Aid Council

Plsss hw far about Legal Aid Council, l heard dia only responding to lawyers for now not everybody. Plsss assist me with this info urgently needed �����
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Noidface: 9:48am On Nov 29, 2022
Please do anyone know anything about National ecological fund? If yes, what's their salary and allowances like? It's urgent please.... Abeg make una help answer.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 9:49am On Nov 29, 2022
AbusM1:
Please what is the salary of graduate in NDLEA?
Is anything happening there?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by naijainstinct: 9:59am On Nov 29, 2022
mmt1:

Plsss hw far about Legal Aid Council, l heard dia only responding to lawyers for now not everybody. Plsss assist me with this info urgently needed �����
it's very true. Only lawyers
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AbusM1: 10:54am On Nov 29, 2022
Something like that
kkkp:
Is anything happening there?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by yusufnussy: 11:01am On Nov 29, 2022
Please any update on NDIC Recruitment ?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hopeful0291: 11:14am On Nov 29, 2022
yusufnussy:
Please any update on NDIC Recruitment ?
Did you attend interview?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HolyMalaam: 11:35am On Nov 29, 2022
Can I get your contact please?
Hussen24:

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Frfrt7(m): 12:18pm On Nov 29, 2022
Please who has any information on Efcc second batch
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Alfredd16: 12:22pm On Nov 29, 2022
Frfrt7:
Please who has any information on Efcc second batch
December/ January. If u don’t have strong connection forget about it.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DanIduh06: 12:28pm On Nov 29, 2022
Shinzokiyotake:
according to the info i have CG nscdc and nis want to do full scale recruitment but is like the issue is complicated but for now is like money is the main issue for nscdc

A source said there is nothing like replacement in NIS, that an approval from the president for about 5k personnel was granted.
But the CG has about a year to retire and that has complicated the process.

So recruitment and not replacement for NIS.

Regards

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Frfrt7(m): 1:01pm On Nov 29, 2022
Alfredd16:

December/ January. If u don’t have strong connection forget about it.

Thanks a lot for your reply.
Just want to be sure there’s still another list.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 29, 2022
Good afternoon house,
Please any updates on EFCC second batch Recruitment ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abdulqareem: 1:27pm On Nov 29, 2022
Abeg na wen CUSTOMS go call people na?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shinzokiyotake(m): 1:33pm On Nov 29, 2022
DanIduh06:

A source said there is nothing like replacement in NIS, that ayn approval from the president for about 5k personnel was granted.

Regards
OK thanks for shading more light on the issue I thought the approval Was still pending
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Muanya22(m): 1:43pm On Nov 29, 2022
DanIduh06:

A source said there is nothing like replacement in NIS, that an approval from the president for about 5k personnel was granted.

Regards

Please what about NSCDC?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 1:57pm On Nov 29, 2022
DanIduh06:

Regards
Please dont mislead people. Replacement is still on.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 2:02pm On Nov 29, 2022
AbusM1:
Something like that
APL or compilation of names?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ADunamite(m): 2:09pm On Nov 29, 2022
DanIduh06:

Regards

Lol... A source lied to you then.

Probably because 'a source' dey dribble you.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DanIduh06: 2:09pm On Nov 29, 2022
kkkp:
Please dont mislead people. Replacement is still on.

I only shared what I heard from a source.

Strictly for immigration and not all the paramilitary.

Stay blessed.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DanIduh06: 2:14pm On Nov 29, 2022
ADunamite:

Lol... A source lied to you then.

Probably because 'a source' dey dribble you.

OK and noted.

I'm not seeking for interior ministry.

I only called him when I heard about replacement in NIS.

I didn't ask him about FFS, Correctional nor NSCDC.

Regards
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DanIduh06: 2:15pm On Nov 29, 2022
Muanya22:

Please what about NSCDC?

I didn't ask about this
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 2:17pm On Nov 29, 2022
DanIduh06:

I only shared what I heard from a source.

Strictly for immigration and not all the paramilitary.

Stay blessed.
The person doesnt want to help thats why. Documentation mid december

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DanIduh06: 2:26pm On Nov 29, 2022
kkkp:
The person doesnt want to help thats why. Documentation mid december

Nice 1

Anything is possible.

It was the same person that gave him a slot (2017).

Internal and domestic affairs
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DanIduh06: 2:28pm On Nov 29, 2022
Shinzokiyotake:
OK thanks for shading more light on the issue I thought the approval Was still pending

From what he told me, approval for NIS was granted.

Full recruitment soon.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DanIduh06: 2:36pm On Nov 29, 2022
That I said a source said that replacement is unlikely does not mean it can not happen.

You can push your stars.

But make sure it is after IPPIS capturing before you accept to pay (if replacement)

This is strictly for NIS.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1510) (1511) (1512) (1513) (1514) (1515) (1516) ... (2243) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Lenaaa, Zacks43, clockwisereport, olamydey(f), lunacol(m), Gboy4444 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.