Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1524) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6259705 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1521) (1522) (1523) (1524) (1525) (1526) (1527) ... (2252) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mukzahra: 3:05pm On Dec 09, 2022
philipianlobbos:

NUPRC intakes,
Pls don’t resign yet from your previous office (if any). NUPRC Board members where not properly consider and the process is about to be halted.
pls wat do u have to say about NASRDA
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nerdnextdoor: 3:13pm On Dec 09, 2022
Thanks so much for this enlightenment!
NurHadejia:
Lemme explain this..

1. Replacement in an organisation is secretive and has nothing to do with FCC, usually the slots are very few in number. All agencies are guilty of this and FCC termed it as illegal.

2. Massive recruitment, an agency must seek for FCC approval and also vacancies are advertised on national newspapers, normally it takes longer time.

3. Lowkey recruitment, an agency must seek for waiver from FCC and if granted, that agency will move ahead to recruits without advertisement. Mostly in this type of recruitment, slots are not very large.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by GEJTILL2019(m): 3:21pm On Dec 09, 2022
Please i need an honest answer to this Question.

1. At what level are HND holders placed in MDAs . Level 7 or 8

2. How much is the salary of a newly employed Non clinical staff in a federal hospital. Are they paid using Conhess like nurses too ?

Please i need answers please.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Manigie: 3:26pm On Dec 09, 2022
GEJTILL2019:
Please i need an honest answer to this Question.

1. At what level are HND holders placed in MDAs . Level 7 or 8

2. How much is the salary of a newly employed Non clinical staff in a federal hospital. Are they paid using Conhess like nurses too ?

Please i need answers please.
1. In Fmcs and Teaching hospitals, they're placed on Conhess 7, same as those with degrees.

2. The salary is the same as that of nurses as they're paid using Conhess, the only difference is that they have allowances non clinical staff don't have, that is shifting allowance, uniform allowance and call duty allowance.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Majordone: 3:42pm On Dec 09, 2022
Miagro:
Nysc is recruiting
Please what is their exact entry level salary at NYSC?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Miagro: 3:54pm On Dec 09, 2022
Majordone:

Please what is their exact entry level salary at NYSC?
I heard its 120k..not sure tho
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hinokami: 4:19pm On Dec 09, 2022
Be going through the thread. NASRDA has halted recruitment for 4 years. check the previous recent pages to see the post.

Mukzahra:
pls wat do u have to say about NASRDA

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Issalog: 4:53pm On Dec 09, 2022
Hopefulnup:

Not halted. The list still stands. Their major issue was with the FCC direct from the CCE’s mouth yesterday.who’s not around
Inshort as at Tuesday someone got an APL. And if that list still exist the board members candidates names should be there.

100 percent true. A board can’t cancel a recruitment they approved in the first place. because the CCE won’t start anything without their approval.They approve recruitments/promotions etc. I’m sure their interest was a priority.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Majordone: 5:03pm On Dec 09, 2022
Miagro:

I heard its 120k..not sure tho
Okay thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 7:07pm On Dec 09, 2022
FEDERAL MEDICAL CENTRE AZARE APL

9 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Realinfo2021: 7:14pm On Dec 09, 2022
People are just saying their views here and there, nobody knows what is happening at Nuprc. Non of the people that are posting can tell you what is happening. It is better people push before it is late. As far as NUPRC recruitment is concern no going back wallahi wallahi wallahi. It is done deal. Board member or FCC or House of rep can't stop it. Everybody with his information forget I know what I am saying , I don't have to go deep, just push and push if your connect is strong you will scale through before it is late. Final . All the best everyone

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 09, 2022
[quote author=Hopefulnup post=119023622]
Not halted. The list still stands. Their major issue was with the FCC direct from the CCE’s mouth yesterday.who’s not around
Inshort as at Tuesday someone got an APL. And if that list still exist the board members candidates names should be there. [/quotee]

Please what's the latest about NFIU?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by tungushebe: 8:05pm On Dec 09, 2022
Please what's the latest about #EFCC AND #DSS

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 09, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sultan8: 9:21pm On Dec 09, 2022
Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital (AKTH) sharing letters.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Realinfo2021: 11:52pm On Dec 09, 2022
ArchibongFrank:

Please what about NMDPRA, any clue on when to expect APL....

Thank you and Allah ya saka da alkhairi
If at all they are calling, watch between December and January .
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Body4life: 2:07am On Dec 10, 2022
Please, what is the latest concerning NSITF recruitment?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Fadeelah24(f): 4:59am On Dec 10, 2022
Xboy1993:

No update from my side
Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Lawman4sure: 5:45am On Dec 10, 2022
Miagro:
Nysc is recruiting

How did you apply?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Muhsinah009: 8:51am On Dec 10, 2022
Pleas what is the salary for nigerian civil aviation authority

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by GaddafiPablo(m): 10:06am On Dec 10, 2022
Good day y’all please which is better working in zenith bank or INEC? I have no idea about the both salary range.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NurHadejia(m): 10:22am On Dec 10, 2022
Omo gov't job na em sure pass oo.. Think about the job security and other lot of benefits plus ur freedom.
GaddafiPablo:
Good day y’all please which is better working in zenith bank or INEC? I have no idea about the both salary range.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Musty112: 10:54am On Dec 10, 2022
NurHadejia:
Omo gov't job na em sure pass oo.. Think about the job security and other lot of benefits plus ur freedom.

A level 10 officer of inec take about 80 something k. A legal officer at that.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NurHadejia(m): 11:11am On Dec 10, 2022
Many bankers would still quit their 180K job and go for INEC.. The stress wey dey bank work no bi hia..
Musty112:

A level 10 officer of inec take about 80 something k. A legal officer at that.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Omuka: 11:26am On Dec 10, 2022
Muhsinah009:
Pleas what is the salary for nigerian civil aviation authority
please, is anything happening there?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by KhalilAK(m): 2:32pm On Dec 10, 2022
Federal University of Health Sciences, Azare. Sharing letters

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ASF46: 3:22pm On Dec 10, 2022
Dos dis means other FTI will commence sharing letters? Or it depends on the institution
KhalilAK:
Federal University of Health Sciences, Azare. Sharing letters
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by tungushebe: 4:58pm On Dec 10, 2022
Goodevening house,
Pls any updates about #EFCC #DSS second batch recruitment

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Achiever43: 6:55pm On Dec 10, 2022
Pls any update on ITF?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:17pm On Dec 10, 2022
Hussen24:
I was called yesterday at midnight to forward someone's details with diploma for ITF job. So, something is happening there. You can push.
Sir Hussen, pls, this update u gave us here sometime in June. Pls do u know if ITF has concluded everything about this job?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by neoclassical: 11:45pm On Dec 10, 2022
@Mr. HUSSEIN 24
Please any update on Federal Polytechnics Recruitment?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1521) (1522) (1523) (1524) (1525) (1526) (1527) ... (2252) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Hassanjj(m), churchillsheddy(m), Gboy4444, Naijacommando22, Senioreddy, Hassan52(m), Oladapo3971(m), misB and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.