Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,519 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1525) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6260342 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1522) (1523) (1524) (1525) (1526) (1527) (1528) ... (2252) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NurHadejia(m): 9:17am On Dec 11, 2022

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NurHadejia(m): 9:29am On Dec 11, 2022
NurHadejia:
Computer science graduate from Jigawa state expecially hadejia emirate should DM..
Ibrahim Hassan have something good for you..

Sen. Ibrahim Hassan distributed 15 letters of various federal MDAs yesterday.
Congratulations to all the recipients.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NdanaBusu: 10:27am On Dec 11, 2022
NurHadejia:

Sen. Ibrahim Hassan distributed 15 letters of various federal MDAs yesterday.
Congratulations to all the recipients.

Thanks for the update but please which and which of the MDAs?
1)..........
2)..........
3)..........

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sjx566: 10:58am On Dec 11, 2022
KhalilAK:
Federal University of Health Sciences, Azare. Sharing letters

Contact me pls if you can help me get one, comrade
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sjx566: 11:07am On Dec 11, 2022
Hopefulnup:
Ndic; A guy just documented last week. Although he bought the slot. In oct 2 persons i know got congratulation waiver. Now it was explained that the list still exist but these pple their names were given by the head to be worked on due to long leg. So don’t fret, as u can see they haven’t started training yet. U’ll be called soon

I went there with my cousin yet nothing. We also got to ministry of Finance still no way, na lamba dem dey give.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sjx566: 11:32am On Dec 11, 2022
NurHadejia:
Many message requests waiting for me.. Please, I don't have access to my nairaland email.. Quote this status or whatever you called it with your number or email, I will DM.

ssampson758@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Body4life: 12:40pm On Dec 11, 2022
Someone should please help me out on the latest report on NSITF recruitment. I keep hearing that the list is on the Minister's desk. Thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mahmoud2020: 1:05pm On Dec 11, 2022
My sister did her own early this year in Adamawa state.

Someone should please help me out on the latest report on NSITF recruitment. I keep hearing that the list is on the Minister's desk. Thanks.
[/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Anomz: 1:42pm On Dec 11, 2022
Hopefulnup:
Ndic; A guy just documented last week. Although he bought the slot. In oct 2 persons i know got congratulation waiver. Now it was explained that the list still exist but these pple their names were given by the head to be worked on due to long leg. So don’t fret, as u can see they haven’t started training yet. U’ll be called soon

Where Una dey see slot buy?
I know people wey dey interested.
Abeg epp the needy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by teekaymax: 1:44pm On Dec 11, 2022
GaddafiPablo:
Good day y’all please which is better working in zenith bank or INEC? I have no idea about the both salary range.

Pls is there anything happening in INEC, I'm one of the INEC hopefuls since 2020 if u have useful information pls share da Allah
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xboy1993: 1:45pm On Dec 11, 2022
Mahmoud2020:

Are u from Adamawa?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ASF46: 5:46pm On Dec 11, 2022
Must one really campaign for a politician b4 getting a job with FG? Cos d rate at whc people post appointment letters on Facebook with evidence of campaigning for a politician is becoming too much
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NurHadejia(m): 6:08pm On Dec 11, 2022
NdanaBusu:

Thanks for the update but please which and which of the MDAs?
1)..........
2)..........
3)..........
Paramilitary plenti gan and agencies dem wey I no kia to hask..

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by carsprayer: 6:51pm On Dec 11, 2022
Please what is the latest on Federal Fire Service? is there anything like second batch? or we should just forget about it.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by heryoub22(m): 7:59pm On Dec 11, 2022
NurHadejia:
Paramilitary plenti gan and agencies dem wey I no kia to hask..
As your name suggest, you are from ginsau birnin doki right

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NurHadejia(m): 8:17pm On Dec 11, 2022
heryoub22:

As your name suggest, you are from ginsau birnin doki right
And u ar from kd, una don full dis thread.. We go soon start to dey screen una. Lol
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by neoclassical: 8:32pm On Dec 11, 2022
Please , any news about recruitment in Federal Tertiary Institutions , especially Federal Polytechnics?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Assurance001(f): 8:45pm On Dec 11, 2022
Any hope for the common man in this obodo naija

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by heryoub22(m): 9:14pm On Dec 11, 2022
NurHadejia:
And u ar from kd, una don full dis thread.. We go soon start to dey screen una. Lol
Lols.
I'm not from kd ooo.
Na same senatorial zone me and you be.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by asshuaiby: 6:47am On Dec 12, 2022
GaddafiPablo:
Good day y’all please which is better working in zenith bank or INEC? I have no idea about the both salary range.

You sound like INEC is cooking something

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by asshuaiby: 6:47am On Dec 12, 2022
Musty112:

A level 10 officer of inec take about 80 something k. A legal officer at that.

I find this difficult to believe o

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Body4life: 7:17am On Dec 12, 2022
Mahmoud2020:

Okay. Thanks.

They had another interview in March this year...

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yaroadamu(m): 7:49am On Dec 12, 2022
HeroHero:

Sir Hussen, pls, this update u gave us here sometime in June. Pls do u know if ITF has concluded everything about this job?
pls are u sure because my uncle keep telling me nothing

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NurHadejia(m): 8:21am On Dec 12, 2022
No mind am.. INEC salary e no bad reach lyk dat..
asshuaiby:

I find this difficult to believe o

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MrOreo(m): 8:24am On Dec 12, 2022
Miagro:

I heard its 120k..not sure tho
Grade level 9 is not up to 1m per annum. Maybe they have other hidden allowances.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 12, 2022
Yaroadamu:
pls are u sure because my uncle keep telling me nothing
Sure of what?
Hope u read that word for word! angry

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NurHadejia(m): 8:38am On Dec 12, 2022
NYSC get huge camp allowances plus other runs wey dey happun dia.. Mek I tell u na inside camp nysc pipul dey gada money.
MrOreo:

Grade level 9 is not up to 1m per annum. Maybe they have other hidden allowances.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sabrshukr: 9:25am On Dec 12, 2022
NurHadejia:
Many message requests waiting for me.. Please, I don't have access to my nairaland email.. Quote this status or whatever you called it with your number or email, I will DM.
ummanura@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Atasko: 10:13am On Dec 12, 2022
Please someone should help me with the salary of level 8 ministry of works and housing. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by tungushebe: 10:56am On Dec 12, 2022
Good morning house,
please any updates about EFCC second batch

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Iyajelili(f): 11:47am On Dec 12, 2022
Atasko:
Please someone should help me with the salary of level 8 ministry of works and housing. Thanks
after all deductibles, 62k

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NiceTheDev: 1:05pm On Dec 12, 2022
Please who has any information of when federal ministry of education will be Recruiting new education officers into the federal unity schools?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1522) (1523) (1524) (1525) (1526) (1527) (1528) ... (2252) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: dareh85, Success1930, Haleefah, Sobirin, paulworld(m), Isek2, Ifex93(m), RickyJesus, Alfredd16 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.