Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1671) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6270946 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1668) (1669) (1670) (1671) (1672) (1673) (1674) ... (2255) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Lawalabiodun(m): 4:41pm On Apr 02, 2023
PerfectMan24:

Does it mean they don't have level 11 in the public service or it was omitted in the schedule?

Yes, it doesn't exist.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by JustAboyy: 5:09pm On Apr 02, 2023
Olanrewaju010:
You can mail me Sir.. Hope no problem?

Please do you have any info on NSCDC (civil defense), we applied ND,NCE, OLEVEL December. When are they likely to call for screening?

Or do we comot mind till after sallah?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gboy4444: 5:13pm On Apr 02, 2023
Pls Cbn update

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AliEzeOlu: 6:02pm On Apr 02, 2023
More APLs may fly beginning from tomorrow, Monday the 3rd of April, 2023.

This unemployment don tire me. Please!!

Papa God, abeg pick my call.

12 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 02, 2023
Honestly, I don't have any info about it Sir.
JustAboyy:

Please do you have any info on NSCDC (civil defense), we applied ND,NCE, OLEVEL December. When are they likely to call for screening?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 7:00pm On Apr 02, 2023
JustAboyy:

I heard very soon from someone at the headquarters. BE HOPEFUL FROM NEXT WEEK TILL SECOND WEEK OF MAY.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teeeecash(m): 7:05pm On Apr 02, 2023
Gboy4444:
Pls Cbn update
junior staff, someone i know just resumed last week.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ccollins(m): 8:16pm On Apr 02, 2023
Teeeecash:
junior staff, someone i know just resumed last week.
how do I apply bro
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by elaino: 8:45pm On Apr 02, 2023
Good evening all. Please who has on good authority, the best paying federal government agencies presently. Including allowances, bonuses, retirement package etc. At least, the top 10. Please I would appreciate this immensely. It's quite urgent.

In other news, Federal Government has finally implemented the new salary package for NIMC. Started last month.

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 9:25pm On Apr 02, 2023
elaino:
Good evening all. Please who has on good authority, the best paying federal government agencies presently. Including allowances, bonuses, retirement package etc. At least, the top 10. Please I would appreciate this immensely. It's quite urgent.

In other news, Federal Government has finally implemented the new salary package for NIMC. Started last month.

Congratulations to NIMC... BSc will earns up to 150k after deduction...

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AliEzeOlu: 9:36pm On Apr 02, 2023
Success1930:

I guess B.SC holders will earn over N240k therein.

The increment is 200% their former pay so you see, no be moi moi oh grin grin

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AliEzeOlu: 9:40pm On Apr 02, 2023
Success1930:

I heard very soon from someone at the headquarters. BE HOPEFUL FROM NEXT WEEK TILL SECOND WEEK OF MAY.

Once you begin to hear "very soon" in regards to NSCDC, and indeed other Nigerian Paramilitary, you've got to be careful.

They can be very patheic in terms of timeliness.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AliEzeOlu: 9:48pm On Apr 02, 2023
elaino:

In no particular other, some of the best top paid FG agencies are;

NPA

NDIC

EFCC

NIMASA

NSITF

PENCOM

CBN

NMDPRA

FIRS

HYPPADEC

I stand to be corrected on one or two of the afformentioned. Cheers!

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AliEzeOlu: 9:49pm On Apr 02, 2023
Aa
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CANTICLES: 10:03pm On Apr 02, 2023
Success1930:

That's massive.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 02, 2023
According to NSITF appointment letter, they should be earning up to 158k, but they don't even earn 110k at the moment.. With that, I disagree with that of NSITF Sir.
AliEzeOlu:

NPA

NDIC

EFCC

NIMASA

NSITF

PENCOM

CBN

NMDPRA

FIRS

HYPPADEC

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by KhalilAK(m): 10:37pm On Apr 02, 2023
AliEzeOlu:

NPA

NDIC

EFCC

NIMASA

NSITF

PENCOM

CBN

NMDPRA

FIRS

HYPPADEC

Remove: CBN, FIRS, NSITF and HYPPADEC
Replace with: NNPC, NUPRC, NCC and NSIA

11 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 02, 2023
People too dey overrate CBN as per gidan kudi 😅.
KhalilAK:

Remove: CBN, FIRS, NSITF and HYPPADEC

11 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by casapraco123: 10:42pm On Apr 02, 2023
AliEzeOlu:

NPA

NDIC

EFCC

NIMASA

NSITF

PENCOM

CBN

NMDPRA

FIRS

HYPPADEC

Use this instead please: TOP 10.

1. Nigeria Upstream Regulatory commission (NUPRC)
2. Nigeria Midstream and Downstream Regulatory Authority (NMDPRA)
3. Nigeria Deposit Insurance Commission (NDIC)
4. Nigeria Communication Commission(NCC)
5. Nigeria Electrical Regulatory Commission (NERC)
6. Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)
7. Nigeria Content Development and Monitoring Board (NCDMB)
8. Nigeria National Petroleum Commission (NNPC)
9. Petroleum Technology Development Fund (PTDF)
10. Nigeria Financial Intelligent Unit (NFIU)

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 02, 2023
Remove CBN Sir 😅
casapraco123:

Use this instead please: TOP 10.

1. Nigeria Upstream Regulatory commission (NUPRC)
2. Nigeria Midstream and Downstream Regulatory Authority (NMDPRA)
3. Nigeria Deposit Insurance Commission (NDIC)
4. Nigeria Communication Commission(NCC)
5. Nigeria Electrical Regulatory Commission (NERC)
6. Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)
7. Nigeria Content Development and Monitoring Board (NCDMB)
8. Nigeria National Petroleum Commission (NNPC)
9. Petroleum Technology Development Fund (PTDF)
10. Nigeria Financial Intelligent Unit (NFIU)

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sultan8: 10:50pm On Apr 02, 2023
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:13pm On Apr 02, 2023
We are talking of enjoyment from entry level, how many people will reach managerial position? 🤷‍♂️
Sultan8:
People be saying "Remove CBN” from the places with Jumbo salary LOL. Entry level salary is not that big but as you grow…… walai akwai kudi you know what those senior managers go home with?? They won’t let you Know!

14 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by biomustry: 12:55am On Apr 03, 2023
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by biomustry: 7:10am On Apr 03, 2023
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hinokami: 7:15am On Apr 03, 2023
dinerodollars:

The salary is very poor 90k no allowance

Good day, please check your email
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:37am On Apr 03, 2023
AliEzeOlu:
NSITF is zero ooo ,those people do not give allowances and their salary for entry is just a little above 100k

NPA

NDIC

EFCC

NIMASA

NSITF

PENCOM

CBN

NMDPRA

FIRS

HYPPADEC

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:38am On Apr 03, 2023
Success1930:

will there be allowance?...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 7:52am On Apr 03, 2023
ikibekingsleyoo:
will there be allowance?...

Everything is 200k plus.. Allowances inclusive...

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PrinceFola(m): 8:11am On Apr 03, 2023
Father Lord, please pick my calls this week cool cool cool person don tire wallahi.

12 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 03, 2023
Success1930:

Everything is 200k plus.. Allowances inclusive...
okay then ....because i know that they got a reasonable increase,so i agree with you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1668) (1669) (1670) (1671) (1672) (1673) (1674) ... (2255) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Headings11, Splendblex(f), Sadiq4764, magaji700(m), 24kmagik, abokijabo(m), Apalara1, TTnx, Clemence6969, Bellopolo, Julieet, CreekOne, StephOkemini, khayrah2 and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.