Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1674) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6266978 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1671) (1672) (1673) (1674) (1675) (1676) (1677) ... (2255) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TheWizPhoenix(m): 10:52am On Apr 04, 2023
ikibekingsleyoo:
Implementation is one thing ,approval is another ,the question is that have it been approved ?

I only answered the initial question. Everything still remains a rumor until personnel see the increase or the percentage of the increase
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AliEzeOlu: 11:01am On Apr 04, 2023
ikibekingsleyoo:
that's nice ,I know that NDLEA salary will be increased but I doubt it will just fly to 450k ,it can only get to that amount if they have decided to add some allowance ,maybe housing allowance since they have started building barrack .. although I do not see the job that Efcc is doing that NDLEA is not ,because Ndlea too is now seriously generating revenue from this seized assets and even money from drug baron

If NIMC salary could be increased by 200%, then I see nothing impossible.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AliEzeOlu: 11:02am On Apr 04, 2023
With the tension being generated about the rumored ING, honestly it could be a long walk to freedom for job seekers o.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by horlatunji00(m): 11:03am On Apr 04, 2023
CANTICLES:

grin grin grin πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

The Guy shock

E reach make person shock o
Abeg who Sabi dss salary for graduate
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 11:10am On Apr 04, 2023
AliEzeOlu:
With the tension being generated about the rumored ING, honestly it could be a long walk to freedom for job seekers o.
What are the rumours?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 04, 2023
AliEzeOlu:

well,like you said it is possible ,but until we confirm it is still a rumour

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by geoimam22(m): 11:23am On Apr 04, 2023
Bj01:
Drop ur number will send to u assap
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 04, 2023
TheWizPhoenix:

I only answered the initial question. Everything still remains a rumor until personnel see the increase or the percentage of the increase
you are right πŸ‘

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Aboosadiq: 11:47am On Apr 04, 2023
avsadeeq0:

Abeg make someone drop Nami number
If you see am I dey🌚
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PerfectMan24: 11:48am On Apr 04, 2023
Macbenb13:
NEDC URGENT GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY
Are you an unemployed youth with diploma or degree as an electrical engineer or an electrical technician?

If yes, kindly contact, 0806 944 8852 Ibrahim Sabo Kente ICT Unit, NEDC Taraba State office, to submit your current CV for processing immediately.

This opportunity will be closed by Tuesday 4th April, 2023 by 2pm. NB: Only limited slots are available.

Thank you.

This was sent to me by someone i know who based in Jalingo. I can't tell how true is it. Please those who based in Jalingo should do the needful.
What is the full meaning of NEDC?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 04, 2023
AliEzeOlu:

I also went to check salaries under the ministry of Justice ,with their salary structure ,it is possible ...

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bj01(m): 12:13pm On Apr 04, 2023
[North east development Commission.blood money better than NNPC. Level9 per annum is 17M .quote author=PerfectMan24 post=122286301]
What is the full meaning of NEDC?[/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by elaino: 12:55pm On Apr 04, 2023
Bj01:
[North east development Commission.blood money better than NNPC. Level9 per annum is 17M .quote author=PerfectMan24 post=122286301]
Lol... If true, this is IOC level pay.
πŸ™„
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mikkyvelly: 1:07pm On Apr 04, 2023
Nothing for now. Until the board is constituted & a substantive chairman appointed
Danlex:
Please any update on FCT-IRS replacement?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bj01(m): 1:15pm On Apr 04, 2023
elaino:

Lol... If true, this is IOC level pay.
πŸ™„
it's true my brother, trying to compare where I work with the place late last year and a friend working there told me what they earn per annum.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AliEzeOlu: 1:47pm On Apr 04, 2023
Information just reaching me states that there are plans to increase salaries of staff of the FRSC.

President Muhammadu Buhari seems to have planned a parting gift to a lot of MDAs of the FG.

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NiceTheDev: 1:52pm On Apr 04, 2023
ikibekingsleyoo:
I also went to check salaries under the ministry of Justice ,with their salary structure ,it is possible ...

Does it mean NDLEA will no longer be under CONPASS or it will still be under CONPASS with the difference in pay only as a result of added allowances?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gabby2112: 3:06pm On Apr 04, 2023
Pls who has update on Naicom?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 04, 2023
NiceTheDev:

Does it mean NDLEA will no longer be under CONPASS or it will still be under CONPASS with the difference in pay only as a result of added allowances?
Well if there is going to be that kind of major salary increase, the only way that can happen is for them to be under the same salary structure as the Ministry of Justice because they cannot be paying them something differently while they pay other paramilitary something different under CONPASS, that was what was done with Nigeria customs, they had to take them off ministry of interior to the ministry of finance... I do not think it will be a problem with NDLEA as they are not even under the Ministry of Interior in the First place..
The truth is that even those under CONPASS have gotten the approval for 40% per cent salary increase, just waiting for implementation, they are hoping to get theirs by this month's end....... so the salaries at this month's end will determine these rumours

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AliEzeOlu: 3:56pm On Apr 04, 2023
ikibekingsleyoo:
Well if there is going to be that kind of major salary increase, the only way that can happen is for them to be under the same salary structure as the Ministry of Justice because they cannot be paying them something differently while they pay other paramilitary something different under CONPASS, that was what was done with Nigeria customs, they had to take them off ministry of interior to the ministry of finance... I do not think it will be a problem with NDLEA as they are not even under the Ministry of Interior in the First place..
The truth is that even those under CONPASS have gotten the approval for 40% per cent salary increase, just waiting for implementation, they are hoping to get theirs by this month's end....... so the salaries at this month's end will determine these rumours

Exactly, I heard from an FRSC officer... They expect to see an increment as from next month's salary.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bitchesdredd: 4:13pm On Apr 04, 2023
mikkyvelly:
Nothing for now. Until the board is constituted & a substantive chairman appointed

Please what of FIRS, any latest news about them?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mulas: 4:23pm On Apr 04, 2023
Urgent opportunity!!!!

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CANTICLES: 4:47pm On Apr 04, 2023
AliEzeOlu:
Information just reaching me states that there are plans to increase salaries of staff of the FRSC.

President Muhammadu Buhari seems to have planned a parting gift to a lot of MDAs of the FG.

They deserve it Sha. Even under hot sun, those guys are still working
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Franky1000: 5:37pm On Apr 04, 2023
Edakun!
Hep me, hep me,
What do National library of Nigeria graduate earn monthly pls.......
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by horlatunji00(m): 5:47pm On Apr 04, 2023
Please who get legit info on DSS salary for BSc holder
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 04, 2023
Check your mail.
Franky1000:
Edakun!
Hep me, hep me,
What do National library of Nigeria graduate earn monthly pls.......
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Thescome(m): 6:00pm On Apr 04, 2023
Good evening, senior man
Please, I sent you an email. I would like to ask you a question.
Thank you
naijainstinct:
Engineers employed in Ministries or agencies that uses CONPSS are placed on level 9, same level as Master degree holders of other disciplines. Promotion for senior staff between level 08 to 13 is 3 years but Engineers get promoted to level 10 after 2 years. It's one of the things COREN was able to advocate and convince the government to implement.
Medical doctors are placed on level 10 on first appointment.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Raheeqilmaktoom: 6:20pm On Apr 04, 2023
Bj01:

??

πŸ™„
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Raheeqilmaktoom: 6:21pm On Apr 04, 2023
AliEzeOlu:

Probably in anticipation of subsidy removal.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Franky1000: 6:30pm On Apr 04, 2023
Olanrewaju010:
Check your mail.

Boss my phone was stolen pls call me.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CANTICLES: 6:40pm On Apr 04, 2023
Raheeqilmaktoom:

Probably in anticipation of subsidy removal.
Heard minimum wage will be reviewed Next year as well probably cos of this same subsidy
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 04, 2023
CANTICLES:

Heard minimum wage will be reviewed Next year as well probably cos of this same subsidy
conversation on the new minimum wage will start by May/june this year and the conclusion will be around May next year too

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1671) (1672) (1673) (1674) (1675) (1676) (1677) ... (2255) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Sabrshukr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.