Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1673) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6254344 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1670) (1671) (1672) (1673) (1674) (1675) (1676) ... (2250) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sweetboy96: 6:06pm On Apr 03, 2023
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nuradeen011(m): 6:07pm On Apr 03, 2023
youtuber:

I honestly don’t know when. But list is currently being compiled. Reach out to your contacts. I wish you all success.
thanks for the info, i will only pray to God almighty thats my connection

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Godwinmy: 6:25pm On Apr 03, 2023
When is NIGERIA SHIPPER'S COUNCIL screening coming up for 2023? when does Nigeria shipper's Council usually conduct screening for applicants.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Godwinmy: 6:29pm On Apr 03, 2023
When is NIGERIA SHIPPER'S COUNCIL screening for applicants coming up for 2023? when does Nigeria shipper's Council conduct screening for applicants.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by EbubeMiraclee: 6:39pm On Apr 03, 2023
Godwinmy:
When is NIGERIA SHIPPER'S COUNCIL screening for applicants coming up for 2023? when does Nigeria shipper's Council conduct screening for applicants.
Nothing there for now.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AliEzeOlu: 7:07pm On Apr 03, 2023
It is well undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AliEzeOlu: 7:08pm On Apr 03, 2023
Hh

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by tungushebe: 7:21pm On Apr 03, 2023
#GOODEVENING EVERYONE,

Someone in the Presidency told me that new salary of #NDLEA Now is the same with that of #EFCC,

Pls need your clarification.

Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TheWizPhoenix(m): 7:25pm On Apr 03, 2023
tungushebe:
#GOODEVENING EVERYONE,

Someone in the Presidency told me that new salary of #NDLEA Now is the same with that of #EFCC,

Thank you

It's still a rumor until it is implemented. Their current salary is not on that level
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by avsadeeq0(m): 7:29pm On Apr 03, 2023
bitchesdredd:
FIRS, FIRS, FIRS angry
Abeg make someone drop Nami number
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bj01(m): 7:46pm On Apr 03, 2023
AliEzeOlu:
More APLs may fly beginning from tomorrow, Monday the 3rd of April, 2023.

This unemployment don tire me. Please!!

Papa God, abeg pick my call.
we have not heard anything bro? Or we should still wait small.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by geoimam22(m): 9:26pm On Apr 03, 2023
Pls anyone with the perm sec for ministry of interior' contact...I mean Dr. Shuaib Belgore
Pls kindly assist me with his number very urgent!!!!!!!!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 03, 2023
tungushebe:
#GOODEVENING EVERYONE,

Thank you
Please what is EFCC SALARY

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:32pm On Apr 03, 2023
TheWizPhoenix:

It's still a rumor until it is implemented. Their current salary is not on that level
Implementation is one thing ,approval is another ,the question is that have it been approved ?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bj01(m): 9:55pm On Apr 03, 2023
geoimam22:
Pls anyone with the perm sec for ministry of interior' contact...I mean Dr. Shuaib Belgore
Pls kindly assist me with his number very urgent!!!!!!!!
talk to me in person I will give u

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sweetyie(f): 10:04pm On Apr 03, 2023
Good evening all, pls how true is this information. Federal ministry of finance is compiling names for employment.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by drLammy(m): 10:08pm On Apr 03, 2023
Please any one with permanent secretary ministry of health's number
Kindly help me with it . Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Alfredd16: 10:36pm On Apr 03, 2023
ikibekingsleyoo:
Please what is EFCC SALARY
450k.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by smesi: 10:39pm On Apr 03, 2023
Alfredd16:

450k.

Per month abi annually
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Alfredd16: 10:41pm On Apr 03, 2023
smesi:

Per month abi annually
Lol month per month na.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jadie67: 12:33am On Apr 04, 2023
Please what's the entry point or rank of a fresh graduate
Sultan8:
Take it or leave it.
Supervisor level(Masters degree + some relevant working experience) Take home is over N370k/month. What else do you need man??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by KhalilAK(m): 1:12am On Apr 04, 2023
smesi:

Per month abi annually
grin grin grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CANTICLES: 3:04am On Apr 04, 2023
KhalilAK:

grin grin grin

grin grin grin πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

The Guy shock

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by geoimam22(m): 5:28am On Apr 04, 2023
Ok sir thanks
Bj01:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by geoimam22(m): 5:31am On Apr 04, 2023
Pls your Mail or WhatsApp number sir
Bj01:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Macbenb13(m): 6:42am On Apr 04, 2023
NEDC URGENT GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY
Are you an unemployed youth with diploma or degree as an electrical engineer or an electrical technician?

If yes, kindly contact, 0806 944 8852 Ibrahim Sabo Kente ICT Unit, NEDC Taraba State office, to submit your current CV for processing immediately.

This opportunity will be closed by Tuesday 4th April, 2023 by 2pm. NB: Only limited slots are available.

Thank you.

This was sent to me by someone i know who based in Jalingo. I can't tell how true is it. Please those who based in Jalingo should do the needful.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:48am On Apr 04, 2023
Alfredd16:

450k.
that's nice ,I know that NDLEA salary will be increased but I doubt it will just fly to 450k ,it can only get to that amount if they have decided to add some allowance ,maybe housing allowance since they have started building barrack .. although I do not see the job that Efcc is doing that NDLEA is not ,because Ndlea too is now seriously generating revenue from this seized assets and even money from drug baron

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by blastac: 7:01am On Apr 04, 2023
Na entry level be this abi na oga salary shocked.. God abeg grin

Alfredd16:

450k.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bj01(m): 7:31am On Apr 04, 2023
geoimam22:
Pls your Mail or WhatsApp number sir
Drop ur number will send to u assap

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Esmos597: 7:57am On Apr 04, 2023
Jadie67:
Please what's the entry point or rank of a fresh graduate

Senior Supervisor
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by asshuaiby: 9:00am On Apr 04, 2023
Please, how are people accessing NDLEA recruitment portal? I've never been able to.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by opylog(m): 10:21am On Apr 04, 2023
Una no even rate ICPC among the top 15 high heat paid. Is it an omission or truly their salary aren't worth it?

What the take home of ICPC pls?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1670) (1671) (1672) (1673) (1674) (1675) (1676) ... (2250) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: jablouss, Ytadzabia, fail, ParamilitaryII, Ahmedbari, Heydar, Firmjudge(m), Mahonnne, Daklo, Lovelysexy, KUNZEH(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.