Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,096 members, 7,828,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1672) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6300891 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1669) (1670) (1671) (1672) (1673) (1674) (1675) ... (2261) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 9:56am On Apr 03, 2023
Olanrewaju010:
According to NSITF appointment letter, they should be earning up to 158k, but they don't even earn 110k at the moment.. With that, I disagree with that of NSITF Sir.

Deduction is always 20% above
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sultan8: 10:25am On Apr 03, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MFONANOVA: 10:27am On Apr 03, 2023
Has the federal government lifted the embargo on employment?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 03, 2023
Theirs is too much.. I heard their ogas are the ones cutting if off.
Gensanusi:

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 03, 2023
You're getting me wrong Sir... All in all, may God grant everyone of us the best.. Blessings is the most important.
Sultan8:

Mr Ola if what you’ll get at your entry is the only thing you are seeing, then there is a problem! And never think “how many ppl will reach managerial position” I believe where did you see yourself in so-so years is a very common interview question.
Though I know over 15 agencies with better salary package than CBN at entry level, CBN has a very good salary & allowances. Take it or leave it.
Supervisor level(Masters degree + some relevant working experience) Take home is over N370k/month. What else do you need man??

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 03, 2023
ITF will be finishing with their promotion exams this week,just remaining some senior cader.....hopefully next week i might get reasonable info

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 03, 2023
Gensanusi:

i have a friend that works their,at Nsitf ,her salary is just a little above 100k.... maybe the duration of the 110......
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AliEzeOlu: 10:57am On Apr 03, 2023
PrinceFola:
Father Lord, please pick my calls this week cool cool cool person don tire wallahi.

May God answer your prayer and may he answer ours too.

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PrinceFola(m): 11:37am On Apr 03, 2023
AliEzeOlu:

May God answer your prayer and may he answer ours too.
Amen and Amen my brother.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ayuwo: 12:07pm On Apr 03, 2023
Please any news of immigration recruitment
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by youtuber: 12:18pm On Apr 03, 2023
Nigeria Immigration Service hopefuls, I hear the list is about to be published.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by EbubeMiraclee: 2:13pm On Apr 03, 2023
Please who knows the salary of Naicom and their allowances
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HumbleOptimist(m): 2:34pm On Apr 03, 2023
Olanrewaju010:
You're getting me wrong Sir... All in all, may God grant everyone of us the best.. Blessings is the most important.
Senior Man, any update on Fed Unis? Specifically, Uniabuja, FUWukari or FULokoja?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nuradeen011(m): 2:36pm On Apr 03, 2023
youtuber:
please when?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AliEzeOlu: 2:43pm On Apr 03, 2023
youtuber:

I wish they can add the recruitment and replacement list together. It would have made some more sense.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AliEzeOlu: 2:47pm On Apr 03, 2023
EbubeMiraclee:
Please who knows the salary of Naicom and their allowances

I have no idea what their salary is like, but I just know it is lucrative.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by EbubeMiraclee: 3:38pm On Apr 03, 2023
AliEzeOlu:

I have no idea what their salary is like, but I just know it is lucrative.
please is it up to 200k
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AliEzeOlu: 3:50pm On Apr 03, 2023
It's just above 120k by average.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sepogbe: 3:51pm On Apr 03, 2023
My people ,any update on nrc please?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 03, 2023
UNIABUJA shared plenty letters in January.. Infact, they're still waiting for IPPIS enrollment, they told a sister to come for IPPIS later because some are yet to pick up their letters as at then.
HumbleOptimist:
Senior Man, any update on Fed Unis? Specifically, Uniabuja, FUWukari or FULokoja?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 03, 2023
youtuber:
i pray ooo, because what i am thinking is that we will wait for a long while,because they just finished with one recruitment before we registered for this one....let see.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by pappydeewhy: 4:28pm On Apr 03, 2023
Engineer (Dr) Kadri Kamoru Oluwatoyin (FNSE) has been appointed as the new Rector of the Federal Polytechnic Offa.Congratulations to him.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by asshuaiby: 4:32pm On Apr 03, 2023
youtuber:

For CBT exam first ba
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mamabugi(f): 4:33pm On Apr 03, 2023
Please 🙏 Any Federal Government Job available for recruitment, I am very much interested. Parastetas like BON, FIRS, Foreign Affairs and the like. I am interested. Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jackfj: 4:52pm On Apr 03, 2023
Olanrewaju010:
According to NSITF appointment letter, they should be earning up to 158k, but they don't even earn 110k at the moment.. With that, I disagree with that of NSITF Sir.

I sent you a mail...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bitchesdredd: 4:54pm On Apr 03, 2023
FIRS, FIRS, FIRS angry
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by pappydeewhy: 4:59pm On Apr 03, 2023
asshuaiby:

For CBT exam first ba
NO CBT
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MUTERIKA(m): 5:03pm On Apr 03, 2023
pappydeewhy:
Engineer (Dr) Kadri Kamoru Oluwatoyin (FNSE) has been appointed as the new Rector of the Federal Polytechnic Offa.Congratulations to him.
make we dey fín mú fín lè lókun. Brotherly, no forget me when info dey o
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ayuwo: 5:10pm On Apr 03, 2023
pappydeewhy:
NO CBT
how is that possible?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HumbleOptimist(m): 5:28pm On Apr 03, 2023
Olanrewaju010:
UNIABUJA shared plenty letters in January.. Infact, they're still waiting for IPPIS enrollment, they told a sister to come for IPPIS later because some are yet to pick up their letters as at then.
Na wa o. Thanks for the info. I appreciate
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by youtuber: 5:34pm On Apr 03, 2023
nuradeen011:
please when?

I honestly don’t know when. But list is currently being compiled. Reach out to your contacts. I wish you all success.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by EsvRotimiJubril(m): 5:43pm On Apr 03, 2023
Boss, any latest update on Kadpoly and NBTE?
Olanrewaju010:

(1) (2) (3) ... (1669) (1670) (1671) (1672) (1673) (1674) (1675) ... (2261) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: DearAminu, CaptainSaba11, Classiqtech, Aminu378 and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.