Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1692) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6228495 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1689) (1690) (1691) (1692) (1693) (1694) (1695) ... (2244) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by FASASI1(m): 3:23pm On Apr 16, 2023
[quote author=ikibekingsleyoo post=122549418]infact you are so right,before they addressed us ,I got info that they already had 4000 slot ,and they were looking for a way to make the recruitment 6000 ,so they can be fair with 2000,at least 2000 persons can get it on merit ,maybe the extra 1000 might not be announced ,they might just do it underground for the big men.. I am not confirming that this is what is happening,but this was the info I got ,so imagine they want to screen inside 370,000 persons for 2000 on merit and you are saying your passport or documents not showing is not a problem,when the registration site and mi the ICT guy says otherwise .uhmmm that believe hard [/quote

What they actually use is applicant ID, so if you are passport doesn't sure you are good, so far your name matches with what's on the documents etc.
Those that didn't upload the required documents ask requested by the website won't even be shortlisted and from my knowledge shortlisting is the major aspect. They might shortlist 10,000 out of all applicant. Let say 3,000 slot was shared so they will only screen 7,000 people to get the remaining 3,000.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TheElites19s: 3:23pm On Apr 16, 2023
ikibekingsleyoo:
I was enlightened by a friend today who I know is knowlegeble about this that Efcc and icpc are under the presidency though controlled by AGF, so they are not under the ministry of Justice ,There is an amendment bill for ndlea by the Senate to move Ndlea to presidency,he is not certain if it has become an act,that is if the president has signed it ..... If yes then it is possible to have that kind of salary increase,and then we can say icpc and Efcc and Ndlea will be under the presidency,if not this is just the usual rumour.
So for now lets just leave it as a hear say .
Salary increments as nothing to do with bill my brother, all what the agency need is the president approver and to direct the national salaries incomes and wages commission to implement it and also ICPC, NDLEA and EFCC as no business with Presidency the head of the commission reported directly to AGF

President Buhari as put smile on the face of some many agencies staff in the last couple of days

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sammy07: 3:26pm On Apr 16, 2023
Zeddyzed:
One funny thing about this thread is how people believe all the job slots have been shared. Some positions will be shared /sold but the majority of the positions will be given out based on merit.
Don't led anyone discourage you. Do you best and hope for the best

Lolllll.
Lemme tell u how it works.

Let's assume NDLEA wants to recruit 5,000 people

And your state has 110 slots available.

The truth is out of that 110 available for your state.
Probably 6 or 8 per local government depends on how its been shared. Let's assume it's 8 per local government in ur state.

The chairman of ur LG would have taken 1
Ur king would have taken 1
The senator representing ur zone might have taken 1
Some influentials people In ur town like pastors, imams, businessmen, politicians would have taken Maybe 4.

How many left?
Lol.

So, they're all based on slots.
Fed govt job na 70% slots and 30% merits / Luck

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by FASASI1(m): 3:27pm On Apr 16, 2023
Zeddyzed:
One funny thing about this thread is how people believe all the job slots have been shared. Some positions will be shared /sold but the majority of the positions will be given out based on merit.
Don't led anyone discourage you. Do you best and hope for the best

That's the way it works, alot of people get discourage which is bad. The best way you can get shortlisted is by obeying all the requirements and make sure you upload it as requested after that pray. Once you made it to the screening phase na small thing remain.
Plenty people will be screened out and they will also tell you the reason which you will agree by yourself.
Some it's heights, some it's weight, some it's eye sight, some it's drugs etc.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by tungushebe: 3:30pm On Apr 16, 2023
TheElites19s:
Okay

That of NDLEA was approved last year but the implementation was done this month

Okay thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 16, 2023
Zeddyzed:

I would argue it's the other way around. What a lot of people see as slot is just quota. The ones give to reps and high ranking government officials are for quota given to each region.
But let's not argue about that. I wish every body that applied the very best of luck.

I get you now. You are right.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sammy07: 3:37pm On Apr 16, 2023
Zeddyzed:

The thing is like university admission list. Imagine someone telling you because there's a thing like VC's list that means all the admission slots into the school have been sold. It's funny how so many people believe it

No use university admission compare abeq. 😂😂😀😀

In fact there's no basis at all.😀😀

At least in University admission.

1st list is from Jamb - meaning you did well and you score above the minimum requirements, influence doesn't have effect of this list.

2nd list is from school - this has some influence of people on it but also those who pass the cut off will also be considered. Much more than the influence from outside

VC list - for those that didn't meet the cut off and has huge influence

If recruitments can be done like this you think many people won't get job? 😀

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Zeddyzed: 3:37pm On Apr 16, 2023
Sammy07:

Lolllll.
Lemme tell u how it works.

Let's assume NDLEA wants to recruit 5,000 people

And your state has 110 slots available.

The truth is out of the 110 available for your state.
Probably 6 or 8 per local government depending on how it's been shared. Let's assume it's 8 per local government in our state.

The chairman of our LG would have taken 1
Ur king would have taken 1
The senator representing ur zone might have taken 1
Some influential people In our town like pastors, imams, businessmen, and politicians would have taken Maybe 4.

How many are left?
Lol.

So, they're all based on slots.
Fed govt job na 70% slots and 30% merits / Luck

Do you think that's how it works? Lol.
Pastors and businessmen will get slots too? Lol.
What happens is these Influential people have access to the ones with the slots and they try to beg for their people to be on the list. If you know any government official, you might have heard a story of someone's name getting replaced with another person's. This is because there's a fixed number that can be manipulated. If you can only manipulate 5 names out of 25 names, that's all they can do. If they try to do more than that, they would risk their careers. Do you think anybody will risk a 20-year career because of one Iman or Pastor?
Besides, how would the government even decide which pastor/imam/businessman gets the slot?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by FASASI1(m): 3:39pm On Apr 16, 2023
Zeddyzed:

What happens is these Influential people have access to the ones with the slots and they try to beg for their people to be on the list. If you know any government official, you might have heard a story of someone's name getting replaced with another person's. This is because there's a fixed number that can be manipulated. If you can only manipulate 5 names out of 25 names, that's all they can do. If they try to do more than that, they would risk their careers. Do you think anybody will risk a 20-year career because of one Iman or Pastor?
Besides, how would the government even decide which pastor/imam/businessman gets the slot?

Even if they will remove names it will be the name of those on merit, imagine removing a candidate that was reference by one senate and replacing it with an imam or pastor candidate grin grin grin even God no go save you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sammy07: 3:41pm On Apr 16, 2023
Zeddyzed:

Lmao, Okay sir. 😀

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Zeddyzed: 3:43pm On Apr 16, 2023
Sammy07:

No use university admission compare to be. 😂😂😀😀

There's at all.😀😀

At least in University admission.

1st list is from Jamb - meaning you did well and you scored above the minimum requirements, influence doesn't have aafaffectless2nd list is from school - this has some influence on people on it but also those who pass the cut-off will be considered. Much more than the influence from outside

VC list - for those that didn't meet the cut-off and has a huge influence

If recruitment can be done like this you think many people won't get jobs? 😀
This is exactly how it works. What you should consider is the number of people that applied for the available positions. If 45,000 people apply for 10,000 positions, that means 35,000 people will be affected. These 35,000 will tell you they lost out because they have no connection. What they will not tell you is how they failed the height or weight or health requirements or how didn't fill out the form well.
Again, it's like a university, when a student fails, they will tell you "The lecturer failed me" and not "I didn't read".

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Zeddyzed: 3:45pm On Apr 16, 2023
It's funny people believe imams and pastors can influence the employment list of a government agency. Some people have made up their minds, though, and it's sad to see. I wish everybody the best of luck.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TheElites19s: 3:47pm On Apr 16, 2023
Zeddyzed:

we should just pray for GOD grace, unless you just started following government job, you see that graduate category nah man know man things

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hinokami: 3:48pm On Apr 16, 2023
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sammy07: 3:53pm On Apr 16, 2023
Zeddyzed:
It's funny people believe imams and pastors can influence the employment list of a government agency. Some people have made up their minds, though, and it's sad to see. I wish everybody the best of luck.

What are you saying na.?

No be some people dey in charge of the recruitment process? You probably thought there's 1 director, and 1 asst. Director in each agency?

And these people ain't from one local government or another?
1. If a member of your church is one director in ndlea and he's from ur local government, you think he can't give your pastor 1 or 2 slots if he requested for it that he has a candidate? (If they have cordial relationship)

2. He or she is a friend to your dad and you're from the same local government, you applied and your dad meet him for help, you think he might not give your dad a slot if they both have a very good relationship??

Little by little don't you think your state allocation slots don dey go?

Are you just following this process ?
Ask those who did custom, immigration and FRSC between 2014 - 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by untoldtruth: 4:06pm On Apr 16, 2023
TheElites19s:
we should just pray for GOD grace, unless you just started following government job, you see that graduate category nah man know man things
This is the untold truth, see this graduate category thingy is what is causing drama at immigration, otherwise, they would have written exam since before fasting started.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tunehro: 4:12pm On Apr 16, 2023
Hussen24:
The funny thing is that they have already shared this NDLEA slots like 3months before they even advertize it. Same thing happened last recruitment, some did not even register. It is when they send their details that a registeration number was generated for them.
Sure. You're always on track sir. Disturb your connect
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 16, 2023
[quote author=FASASI1 post=122553061][/quote]most of the people that do not understand that as there passport did not show there document too is not showing ,some because the site crashed twice ,there documents crashed ,some the same size they used for there passport was the same size they used for the document,I am not just focussed on the passport,that's why I said the uploaded documents...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 16, 2023
TheElites19s:
Salary increments as nothing to do with bill my brother, all what the agency need is the president approver and to direct the national salaries incomes and wages commission to implement it and also ICPC, NDLEA and EFCC as no business with Presidency the head of the commission reported directly to AGF

President Buhari as put smile on the face of some many agencies staff in the last couple of days
you said that of Ndlea was approved ,please what was approved? How many percent ,what's the salary ??,everybody know that they had salary increasement that is not the issue,I can tell you civil defence ,immigration and prison ,fire was approved since last year and what was approved was 40% salary increasement and harmonization of salary and allowance with Nigeria police .....what we are asking is clarity ,are you saying there salary was approved the same with EFCC and ICPC .
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Seductress4(f): 4:39pm On Apr 16, 2023
Iyajelili:
You don't have a mother so I won't bother on a piece of sh1t attention looking mofo like you.
You are now becoming a nuisance here. Stop derailing madam I too know.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CANTICLES: 5:01pm On Apr 16, 2023
Sammy07:

Lmao, Okay sir. 😀

Some agencies don't accept anyone unless you are recommended by an high profile person.

9 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sammy07: 5:13pm On Apr 16, 2023
CANTICLES:

Some agencies don't accept anyone unless you are recommended by an high profile person.

Like DSS.?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Vanbravo(m): 6:23pm On Apr 16, 2023

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 16, 2023
Those liking your comments are people like you... Why are you so quick to tag seun?
Allardyce:
I reported someone for calling another person's mother a prostitute, and all you can say is that I am a bully?
Do you have a mother at all? Would you be happy to hear such?
Hypocrite.
Mynd44 Seun will address both of them.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 16, 2023
An Imam in Kano helped someone with NIA appointment ooo 😍..
Zeddyzed:

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by shiningstar2023: 7:00pm On Apr 16, 2023
Hahaha
This shows how you reason, have a great evening
Allardyce:
Coming from an alternate account? Mtchewwwwww.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CANTICLES: 7:12pm On Apr 16, 2023
Olanrewaju010:
An Imam in Kano helped someone with NIA appointment ooo 😍.. In fact, the interview questions was even with him, he gave the guy to study everything before going to the place.

E be like Na only northern Imams dey get all this awoof, .... All this southern ones ehn , I no know their usefulness grin

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Allardyce: 7:21pm On Apr 16, 2023
Olanrewaju010:
Those liking your comments are people like you... Why are you so quick to tag seun?
Don't stretch the issue any further. Focus on your job selling. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 16, 2023
Our southern NATIONAL ASSEMBLY representatives self dey useless not to even talk of religious leaders 😅 Northern religious leaders are well respected by their politicians..
CANTICLES:

E be like Na only northern Imams dey get all this awoof, .... All this southern ones ehn , I no know their usefulness grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 16, 2023
Lol... So, job selling is the only thing you've been seeing me doing here? Without talking further, we all know where you belong.. I wish you the best.
Allardyce:
Don't stretch the issue any further. Focus on your job selling. Thanks

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by maik99(m): 7:37pm On Apr 16, 2023
CANTICLES:

😂😂

(1) (2) (3) ... (1689) (1690) (1691) (1692) (1693) (1694) (1695) ... (2244) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.