Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,819 members, 7,828,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1749) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6297825 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1746) (1747) (1748) (1749) (1750) (1751) (1752) ... (2261) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CANTICLES: 6:39am On May 20, 2023
carsprayer:
please guys

if one is working in an agency under ippis and secures another better Job still under IPPIS. does one do the capturing twice or now does it work ?

No. According to Ippis website.

Capturing is once, the new agency just need to update your details through your Ippis number

https://www.ippis.gov.ng/support

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CANTICLES: 6:40am On May 20, 2023
Molayan:
Now that a new Accountant general has been appointed, hope ippis can start the capturing processes for all the newly recruited staff in various ministry and parastatals. Alot has been appointed since January waiting for ippis capturing.

Hopefully
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mubby4luv(m): 6:44am On May 20, 2023
asshuaiby:

Perhaps you meant the person got it through FCSC. FCC doesn't recruit into Ministries.
That I know. I was only adding to the update, perhaps wrong use of punctuation. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by FASASI1(m): 6:44am On May 20, 2023
AMBalamin:
Sad but true from a reliable source that the successfull applicants or i said connection Applicants for Immigration Service recruitment has done there interview/screening yesterday.

Hussein24 please is this true
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mubby4luv(m): 6:45am On May 20, 2023
Fizman1:

I dont think Ministry of Finance is under FCC. FCC is an independent body on it own, that regulates Fed. Govt. Jobs to comply with quotas. So if FCC is sharing Apl it should carry FCC boldly on the letter. Not any ministry or MDA.

So i will like to ask,did the FCC letter being shared carried FCC on the ApL itself? Thank you as I await your responds.
Just adding to the news.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ensfield(m): 7:10am On May 20, 2023
Good Morning Sir,
I trust you're good. Please I would like to enquire something from you, it's not about job please. I just DM you.
Thank you.

Mohisah:

Search in group, they've talked about it before.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by untoldtruth: 8:41am On May 20, 2023
AMBalamin:
Sad but true from a reliable source that the successfull applicants or i said connection Applicants for Immigration Service recruitment has done there interview/screening yesterday.
They wrote exams (I took my sister to it, the yesterday of your post being 18th May) not screening yet. And that exam is not automatic entry, it's just for show.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by worried222: 8:57am On May 20, 2023
JustAboyy:
On job buying/selling please watch the video below.

To be forewarned is to be forearmed

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZSLeQA1ST/?t=1
Thank you for posting this, I hope they listen though.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by FASASI1(m): 8:59am On May 20, 2023
untoldtruth:

They wrote exams (I took my sister to it, the yesterday of your post being 18th May) not screening yet. And that exam is not automatic entry, it's just for show.

Why is he dishing out wrong information, some people self. Thank you for the heads-up

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Anomz: 9:01am On May 20, 2023
The hunt for federal job no be beans.
I just tire.

Please help a brother out.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AnitaofEurope: 9:47am On May 20, 2023
lacasa:
FIRS - 150k
For SSCE or BSC?
Cos I know someone working there and she’s earning 550k (bsc

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ermm: 10:07am On May 20, 2023
sabir15:
Pls any idea on NADDC entry level salary

Sabir is something happening there
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Franky1000: 10:36am On May 20, 2023
IPPIS capturing has begun, I repeat IPPIS capturing is on, started on Thursday and will continue on Monday 100% confirmed.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bitchesdredd: 10:58am On May 20, 2023
AnitaofEurope:

For SSCE or BSC?
Cos I know someone working there and she’s earning 550k (bsc

Haaaa did you just quote a comment of 2014?
Anyways I don't think that 550k is for entry level

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by asshuaiby: 11:32am On May 20, 2023
bitchesdredd:

Haaaa did you just quote a comment of 2014?
Anyways I don't think that 550k is for entry level

Imagine fa. Probably he did not know the comment was made in 2014. The commenter's last seen was 2016 sef
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 20, 2023
Franky1000:
IPPIS capturing has begun, I repeat IPPIS capturing is on, started on Thursday and will continue on Monday 100% confirmed.

Bro, please which agency
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Achiever43: 1:05pm On May 20, 2023
Pls any update on ITF?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Awardd: 1:16pm On May 20, 2023
Achiever43:

Pls any update on ITF?
we didn't hear anything 👌

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Swagsultan1(m): 1:22pm On May 20, 2023
Federal mortgage bank is giving out letters

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Emaculate100(m): 1:32pm On May 20, 2023
Sierrasix:
please is it true Nimasa are calling people?

Very true and legite
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DearAminu: 2:08pm On May 20, 2023
Abdulhakeem Abdullateef, the new chairman of the governing board of the Nigerian Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC)

I AM NOT CELEBRATING

1. My appointment and confirmation as NDIC Chairman is a trial from my Lord and not a success yet. Kindly reserve the congratulatory messages until the day I succeed in leaving this organisation better than I met it.

2. Stop putting pressures on me with requests. I will not honour your requests. I am going to be very different. I am ready to lose friends and relationships. I will not award any contract throughout my tenure because that is not a part of my responsibilities. I will not interfere in the functions of Management. I am not excited about my new office and I am ready to quit if I am asked to leave tomorrow. You have no idea what my role entails. I will not take any step to betray my education, experience and exposure. No threat or pressure can recruit me into the stinking system we complain of.

3. I am just a leader whose primary assignment is to LEAD the Governing Board of NDIC in good corporate governance and best practices in accordance with established rules and regulations. I will not do otherwise.

4. My team promises to be a model for zero tolerance for corruption and lawlessness.

5. My job as as an Islamic Preacher is far better than this trial and for your information, I have not left serving my Lord.

6. To all those concerned, please stay on your lane. Do not bring anything before me except what is right.

7. I need around me only those who understand that they will enter their graves with nothing and are truly determined to bring about the needed change in this country.

8.Thank you so much for avoiding me.

9. While thanking Allah for this appointment I pray it does not become a reason for my disgrace and humiliation in this world and the hereafter.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by asshuaiby: 2:15pm On May 20, 2023
DearAminu:

I AM NOT CELEBRATING

1. My appointment and confirmation as NDIC Chairman is a trial from my Lord and not a success yet. Kindly reserve the congratulatory messages until the day I succeed in leaving this organisation better than I met it.

2. Stop putting pressures on me with requests. I will not honour your requests. I am going to be very different. I am ready to lose friends and relationships. I will not award any contract throughout my tenure because that is not a part of my responsibilities. I will not interfere in the functions of Management. I am not excited about my new office and I am ready to quit if I am asked to leave tomorrow. You have no idea what my role entails. I will not take any step to betray my education, experience and exposure. No threat or pressure can recruit me into the stinking system we complain of.

3. I am just a leader whose primary assignment is to LEAD the Governing Board of NDIC in good corporate governance and best practices in accordance with established rules and regulations. I will not do otherwise.

4. My team promises to be a model for zero tolerance for corruption and lawlessness.

5. My job as as an Islamic Preacher is far better than this trial and for your information, I have not left serving my Lord.

6. To all those concerned, please stay on your lane. Do not bring anything before me except what is right.

7. I need around me only those who understand that they will enter their graves with nothing and are truly determined to bring about the needed change in this country.

9. While thanking Allah for this appointment I pray it does not become a reason for my disgrace and humiliation in this world and the hereafter.

Gbam. Oloyede-like
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Amir247: 2:28pm On May 20, 2023
Sammy07:

I don't think it's real.

Very very real.... They've gone and they opened file for them
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ADEGUNWA01: 2:35pm On May 20, 2023
Emaculate100:

Very true and legite
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 2:41pm On May 20, 2023
Molayan:
Now that a new Accountant general has been appointed, hope ippis can start the capturing processes for all the newly recruited staff in various ministry and parastatals. Alot has been appointed since January waiting for ippis capturing.
Calm down o! They is so much on ground rn... Capital bugdet for most of projects has not bn injected, they've bn managing last year's allocation. She's the first female to be appointed into that Office, she'll go into FEC meeting to conclude many decisions by next I think.... Let's pray she's not frustrated by Office cabals 😂

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tuffa001: 2:45pm On May 20, 2023
Teeeecash:
TAMMYANYBODY, NEWCASTLE, DANQUJI, OLARENWAJU and now HUSSEN

And others that I can't remember.

And modikko too.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by IAMBOSS1990: 3:55pm On May 20, 2023
Teeeecash:
TAMMYANYBODY, NEWCASTLE, DANQUJI, OLARENWAJU and now HUSSEN

And others that I can't remember.
Before they all was the legend himself: Rumpelstiltskin

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by IAMBOSS1990: 3:57pm On May 20, 2023
DearAminu:

I AM NOT CELEBRATING

Seeing things like this gives me pure joy. There's hope for Nigeria, not all of us are corrupt and inept. May God be with him and grant him grace to do more than what he has said.

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by EbubeMiraclee: 4:41pm On May 20, 2023
Achiever43:

Pls any update on ITF?
Nothing from that side.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 5:34pm On May 20, 2023
DearAminu:

I AM NOT CELEBRATING

Nice one. May Allah allow him to give me my pending employment letter wey come his desk...

10 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jackfj: 5:38pm On May 20, 2023
Success1930:

Chat me up here. I will send it to you...

Princessjuliet2017@gmail.com

Please I sent you a mail....

(1) (2) (3) ... (1746) (1747) (1748) (1749) (1750) (1751) (1752) ... (2261) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Etsado(m), ilovenigeriaW, Omana, Greateemayo, geonyte(m), Itzlinda(f), ParamilitaryII, Shady92(m), Sobirin, Yahaya79, Eyenkuzi and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.