Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,810 members, 7,827,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1750) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6297703 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1747) (1748) (1749) (1750) (1751) (1752) (1753) ... (2261) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 5:46pm On May 20, 2023
jackfj:

Please I sent you a mail....

I didn't see a new message. We chat chat here sir...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Zoulyadaini(m): 6:04pm On May 20, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tony07067: 6:32pm On May 20, 2023
Co-ask o.
Attn;@Mahmoud2020

Zoulyadaini:
@Mahmoud2020, what is happening at MARINA?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sog2: 7:24pm On May 20, 2023
Please check your inbox boss
Swagsultan1:
Federal mortgage bank is giving out letters
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HussenAdul: 8:02pm On May 20, 2023
DearAminu:

I AM NOT CELEBRATING

1. My appointment and confirmation as NDIC Chairman is a trial from my Lord and not a success yet. Kindly reserve the congratulatory messages until the day I succeed in leaving this organisation better than I met it.

2. Stop putting pressures on me with requests. I will not honour your requests. I am going to be very different. I am ready to lose friends and relationships. I will not award any contract throughout my tenure because that is not a part of my responsibilities. I will not interfere in the functions of Management. I am not excited about my new office and I am ready to quit if I am asked to leave tomorrow. You have no idea what my role entails. I will not take any step to betray my education, experience and exposure. No threat or pressure can recruit me into the stinking system we complain of.

3. I am just a leader whose primary assignment is to LEAD the Governing Board of NDIC in good corporate governance and best practices in accordance with established rules and regulations. I will not do otherwise.

4. My team promises to be a model for zero tolerance for corruption and lawlessness.

5. My job as as an Islamic Preacher is far better than this trial and for your information, I have not left serving my Lord.

6. To all those concerned, please stay on your lane. Do not bring anything before me except what is right.

7. I need around me only those who understand that they will enter their graves with nothing and are truly determined to bring about the needed change in this country.

8.Thank you so much for avoiding me.

9. While thanking Allah for this appointment I pray it does not become a reason for my disgrace and humiliation in this world and the hereafter.
Most times good people will come on stage with the zeal to it right but the system and people around will make u bend. It is not by ur powers, let God lead u through the right path.

18 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AbuSaad39(m): 9:25pm On May 20, 2023
Zoulyadaini:
@Mahmoud2020, what is happening at MARINA?

Something really big is cooking there oo. Aswear!

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nasiest(m): 9:29pm On May 20, 2023
Good evening Bro, any latest on Gas Aggregation Company of Nigeria (GACN)
Hussen24:
NBAIS is under investigation. About 600 staff were recruited and are still yet to start receiving salary after 2years. The agency is put under embargo.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibral1(m): 9:47pm On May 20, 2023
Pls are you very sure on this, because have been waiting for capturing since january
Franky1000:
IPPIS capturing has begun, I repeat IPPIS capturing is on, started on Thursday and will continue on Monday 100% confirmed.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jackfj: 10:31pm On May 20, 2023
Success1930:

I didn't see a new message. We chat chat here sir...

That's my mailbox
Ebrophiyorgodbless223@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:37pm On May 20, 2023
Ibral1:
Pls are you very sure on this, because have been waiting for capturing since january

Have you resumed?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by donbee(m): 9:27am On May 21, 2023
It was N248k for entry level, but I don't know whether they are included in the recent increment. 550k should be management level.

AnitaofEurope:

For SSCE or BSC?
Cos I know someone working there and she’s earning 550k (bsc

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oshin56(m): 10:01am On May 21, 2023
Ibral1:
bro under which MDA are you? Because ippis did there capturing January of this year.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Alex1990: 10:14am On May 21, 2023
If your organisation have not been granted approval from budget office, you can't be captured on IPPIS, it's not base on MDA but organisation..
Oshin56:
bro under which MDA are you? Because ippis did there capturing January of this year.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oshin56(m): 10:16am On May 21, 2023
Alex1990:
If your organisation have not been granted approval from budget office, you can't be captured on IPPIS, it's not base on MDA but organisation..
OK thanks sir, for the explanation.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Alex1990: 10:17am On May 21, 2023
Depends on the organization bro.. IPPIS capturing is always ON, an organization can only be captured if they've been granted approval from budget office.
Franky1000:
IPPIS capturing has begun, I repeat IPPIS capturing is on, started on Thursday and will continue on Monday 100% confirmed.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Alex1990: 10:18am On May 21, 2023
You're welcome my boss.
Oshin56:
OK thanks sir, for the explanation.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibral1(m): 10:29am On May 21, 2023
Ministry of education,staff school of one federal college of education
Oshin56:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oshin56(m): 10:31am On May 21, 2023
Ibral1:
I don't know about this, the only one I knew is one federal institution that did there capturing January of this year.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 10:50am On May 21, 2023
[quote author=jackfj post=123264593]

That's my mailbox
Ebrophiyorgodbless223@gmail.com[/quote

I have sent it to you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sjx566: 11:22am On May 21, 2023
Coolsat:
Any latest on NCC and NMDPRA? Please share.

My eyes are on this ☝️Pls any info?

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Zoulyadaini(m): 11:43am On May 21, 2023
AbuSaad39:

Something really big is cooking there oo. Aswear!

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by IdJack(m): 11:46am On May 21, 2023
For Jobs and Vacancies

Kindly visit my Signature for the Latest Updates.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Vanbravo(m): 1:58pm On May 21, 2023

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sadiq4764: 2:22pm On May 21, 2023
Zoulyadaini:

What is this something big?
When are the letters dropping?

NPA ?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Undercover01: 3:24pm On May 21, 2023
Sadiq4764:

NPA ?
yes sir
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bj01(m): 3:51pm On May 21, 2023
Let him go for UBEC,though NDLEA has better salary than UBEC,but choose UBEC and getting a good posting will change his or her life for good.pls let the person go for UBEC

uote author=Vanbravo post=123273535]

Hussen24
AbuSaad39
Oshin56
Swagsultan1
DearAminu

Assalam.

Good day my fellow Nairalanders.

Its been very crutial for a friend of mine trying to choose between NDLEA and UBEC.

Please could anyone help us by stating which among the two Agencies has more advantages than the other in terms of good working atmosphere, salary, career progression, allowances, bonuses and etc..

God bless us all. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ProIT: 4:51pm On May 21, 2023
What's the latest on NUPRC anyone?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Macbenb13(m): 5:04pm On May 21, 2023
Bj01:
Let him go for UBEC,though NDLEA has better salary than UBEC,but choose UBEC and getting a good posting will change his or her life for good.pls let the person go for UBEC

Can you please state both benefits and working conditions?

uote author=Vanbravo post=123273535]

Hussen24
AbuSaad39
Oshin56
Swagsultan1
DearAminu

Assalam.

Good day my fellow Nairalanders.

Its been very crutial for a friend of mine trying to choose between NDLEA and UBEC.

Please could anyone help us by stating which among the two Agencies has more advantages than the other in terms of good working atmosphere, salary, career progression, allowances, bonuses and etc..

God bless us all.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sticks5: 5:14pm On May 21, 2023
Hello Mahmood what about DSS?
Mahmoud2020:
But please pals update us if the APLs are out.

Insha Allah, his connect will collect d APL for him
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by achorladey: 6:05pm On May 21, 2023
Ibral1:

Good day, if you have offers or hear about opportunities for this your area. I dey very much interested.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by xtianfemi: 6:08pm On May 21, 2023
[quote author=Macbenb13 post=123276851][/quote].Happy Weekend,please I am planning to do an Inter-Agency Transfer from one Federal Agency to an A-Rating Agency.Is there anybody who can Advise me properly/or even render help.Because I have spent some years in my Present Organisation and I now have additional qualifications to take to where I will be more relevant.Kindly reach me on xtianfemi@gmail.com or 08068573202.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sadiq4764: 6:32pm On May 21, 2023
Undercover01:
yes sir

Any idea when letters will be dropping ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1747) (1748) (1749) (1750) (1751) (1752) (1753) ... (2261) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Tony07067, michytluv, AdorableJosh(m), Brightlight123, churchillsheddy(m), HolyMalaam, HooxJnr(m), Apalara1, Ifex93(m), Mhdlmn and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.