Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,912 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1752) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6282624 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1749) (1750) (1751) (1752) (1753) (1754) (1755) ... (2258) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yusvik: 4:43pm On May 22, 2023
Ketmoore:
Please who have the idea of what a teacher under Federal Capital territory is earning as level 8 step 2. Please I need a verifiable answer. Thanks
If u have TRCN its 65k without trcn it is 57500....but with this new increament to begin this month,,,it is 80k without trcn..but with trcn,,it should be 88k monthly

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yusvik: 4:46pm On May 22, 2023
mrprince01:
Please does anyone know any federal agency called biotech? What's the working environment like? Its function and salary for a Bsc holder.
its a research agency....my cousin just got appointment letter from that agency....graduate level is Conraiss 7 step 3......their pay is a liitle above 100k before deductions

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ketmoore(m): 5:07pm On May 22, 2023
Yusvik:

If u have TRCN its 65k without trcn it is 57500....but with this new increament to begin this month,,,it is 80k without trcn..but with trcn,,it should be 88k monthly

Thanks for your reply. But someone said 80k before the 40% increment. I don't know how true it is.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yusvik: 5:13pm On May 22, 2023
Ketmoore:

Thanks for your reply. But someone said 80k before the 40% increment. I don't know how true it is.
no...the person is only telling u about the current increament.....am a new fcta teacher....the payment of 40 percent havent even started yet till this month end...so the current pay is 57500 and 65k if with TRCN...by may end we will know if the 80k will be paid

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by tungushebe: 5:32pm On May 22, 2023
Good day my fellow Nairalanders.

Its been very crutial for a friend of mine trying to choose between NDLEA and ICPC.

Please could anyone help us by stating which among the two Agencies has more advantages than the other in terms of good working atmosphere, salary, career progression, allowances, bonuses and etc..

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by abbati19: 5:40pm On May 22, 2023
tungushebe:
Good day my fellow Nairalanders.

Its been very crutial for a friend of mine trying to choose between NDLEA and ICPC.

Please could anyone help us by stating which among the two Agencies has more advantages than the other in terms of good working atmosphere, salary, career progression, allowances, bonuses and etc..

ICPC is good
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ketmoore(m): 5:41pm On May 22, 2023
Yusvik:
no...the person is only telling u about the current increament.....am a new fcta teacher....the payment of 40 percent havent even started yet till this month end...so the current pay is 57500 and 65k if with TRCN...by may end we will know if the 80k will be paid

Wow... Thanks for your reply. I really appreciate it. But Federal Govt school teachers earn higher than that before the 40% increment. Do you have idea of what they earn now?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yusvik: 6:17pm On May 22, 2023
Ketmoore:

Wow... Thanks for your reply. I really appreciate it. But Federal Govt school teachers earn higher than that before the 40% increment. Do you have idea of what they earn now?
federal govt teachers earn a bit higher..the salary is almost the same just they have some allowances that Fcta staff dont have.....as for the exact salary they earn..i cant say but it cant be more than 70k before the increament
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 22, 2023
Coolsat:
New government ushers in new appointees and everything changes. The new government will dissolve the cabinets and fixed their very own and just a few might retain their positions.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DearAminu: 6:46pm On May 22, 2023
After all deductions your take home is N59,500 or less.

Ketmoore:
Please who have the idea of what a teacher under Federal Capital territory is earning as level 8 step 2. Please I need a verifiable answer. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Coolsat(m): 7:02pm On May 22, 2023
Sendaros2000:

What about those that already got their appointment letters and did documentation waiting for IPPIS capturing?
Is this change of government going to affect them?
I don't think so. Most important thing is to get Apl

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Alex1990: 7:07pm On May 22, 2023
There is no problem about that.. It has been in their 2023 budget that they will recruit, it is not illegal.
The new administration won't tamper with any already collated lists, they would rather add, the same APC brought the DGs and MDs to power.. Governing Councils won't be dissolved except their tenure expires.
Sendaros2000:

What about those that already got their appointment letters and did documentation waiting for IPPIS capturing?
Is this change of government going to affect them?

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mohxbello: 7:11pm On May 22, 2023
NIS ASP 2 available for sale, 1.8M before result comes out later this week
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by cesil26: 7:22pm On May 22, 2023
🤣🤣🤣🤣

U be clown

mohxbello:
NIS ASP 2 available for sale, 1.8M before result comes out later this week

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by murtala123: 8:07pm On May 22, 2023
Cema07:

Alright. Thanks.
cesil26:
🤣🤣🤣🤣

U be clown

ICPC start calling for online aptitude test
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mrprince01(m): 8:10pm On May 22, 2023
Gensanusi and yusvik, thanks!

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 8:46pm On May 22, 2023
murtala123:

ICPC start calling for online aptitude test
They have started calling? Call or email ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bj01(m): 8:49pm On May 22, 2023
[from my office I once reply one first class chief from my office telling him that their are no space at the moment.but keep in view.i was directed by the head of human resources to do so then.

quote author=Danlex post=123292091]Morning house. What does it mean for your recommendation letter to be minuted from the DG office to Director of Admin?[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by murtala123: 8:56pm On May 22, 2023
freddybonz:

They have started calling? Call or email ?

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 9:01pm On May 22, 2023
murtala123:

Did they send a mail for the test?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by abdulrafiuimam(f): 9:05pm On May 22, 2023
Has anyone been able to do the test because mine is showing blank when I log in now
https://2023recruitment.com/
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by opylog(m): 9:11pm On May 22, 2023
@DearAminu
@Gensanusi
@ other OGs in the house

Any update on ICPC pls?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by murtala123: 9:11pm On May 22, 2023
freddybonz:

Did they send a mail for the test?
Not yet
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by opylog(m): 9:12pm On May 22, 2023
@Lottinah

I replied your mail.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by murtala123: 9:12pm On May 22, 2023
abdulrafiuimam:
Has anyone been able to do the test because mine is showing blank when I log in now
https://2023recruitment.com/
Yeah the portal has an issues for now
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Danlex: 9:16pm On May 22, 2023
What if the letter is from a senator/house of reps who is a committee member of the agency? And you get letter to the agency during recruitment?
Bj01:
[from my office I once reply one first class chief from my office telling him that their are no space at the moment.but keep in view.i was directed by the head of human resources to do so then.

quote author=Danlex post=123292091]Morning house. What does it mean for your recommendation letter to be minuted from the DG office to Director of Admin?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by opylog(m): 9:24pm On May 22, 2023
murtala123:

Yeah the portal has an issues for now

Thanks for the update bro
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bj01(m): 10:11pm On May 22, 2023
If there are no space they can't now but during recruitment exercise the senator/rep may get slots now.

Danlex:
What if the letter is from a senator/house of reps who is a committee member of the agency? And you get letter to the agency during recruitment?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 11:11pm On May 22, 2023
Ketmoore:

Please check your email, thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Molayan: 12:29am On May 23, 2023
A friend told me this evening he got a job at federal cooperative college kaduna... As a lecturer. He was given appointment letter on May 10th 2023 and was captured by ippis same day.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sabir15(m): 5:46am On May 23, 2023
[quote author=sabir15 post=123200291][/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Seeck: 8:39am On May 23, 2023
murtala123:

Please were you sent an email to go take the test?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1749) (1750) (1751) (1752) (1753) (1754) (1755) ... (2258) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 24kmagik, dayo2hot, RealAbba, AhmedChiz, Alfredd16, Mubsan12, Hardey10(m), Moniter0, tunexdavo(m), 1Nma, Swagsultan1(m), Ovii123(m), chosky2589(m), MunirML and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.