Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,909 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1755) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6223159 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1752) (1753) (1754) (1755) (1756) (1757) (1758) ... (2243) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Vasgas: 7:30pm On May 24, 2023
maxilight1:
Good day all. Please I want to apply to any FG MDA. I read through some of the posts on this thread and noticed people are mentioning MDA that I have never heard of their vacancy. Please is there a website where I can see all FG vacancies or is there another thread on Nairaland or can I keep looking this thread to get update too. Thanks.

Welcome to Nigeria

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ifyoba: 7:54pm On May 24, 2023
Swagsultan1:

APLS out
Is there still hope for any one who hasn't received Apl yet
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PrinceFola(m): 8:54pm On May 24, 2023
Zoulyadaini:
NTI Kaduna is sharing letters!
Chaiiii! God of wonders please help me too!!! Na wa oh
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 9:07pm On May 24, 2023
DADYLEED:
Pls sir want make enquiries about how people get this government jobs,can I call it pure grace or connections? What becomes of we that have no one any were in government to help us, I'm a family guy with 2kids already and life has been difficult i n taking care of my responsibilities.I hold NCE in geography/social studies, pls sir bless me so that The Almighty will Grant your heart desire. I need a job to do with my NCE pls
Talk to Hussen24, he may be of help
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 9:27pm On May 24, 2023
Updated your NIN in IPPIS

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by emitsu123: 9:53pm On May 24, 2023
Pls anyone with the idea of NEDC entry salary?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Lekan2348: 11:32pm On May 24, 2023
Laptop clearance sale!
Selling this because I got a better replacement

2017 MacBook Pro
256gb
8gb ram
Neatly used
Location is lagos
Serious offers contact me on O81O3236094

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Assurance001(f): 4:59am On May 25, 2023
A close relative got FMC onitsha yesterday.
Thank you Hussen24 for your selfless contribution in this thread.
Missed Ola's exit too(missed getting across to him because I have no cash to pay)
I pray he continues being good wherever he is.
To us all who are job seekers(without cash and connection) may God stand for us.
To everyone who contributed positively in this thread. Thank you and God bless you all.

To those who got elevated from here remember not to bite the finger that fed you.
To the antagonist(s) in the group too please remove bad blood let peace reign.

To those who are in position to help please don't relent, out of 10, 1 must be grateful.

To those about to give up, somebody somewhere wish to be like and all of us must not be employed by the government. Let us embrace skills and hope for the best.

Thank you all

29 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Babycutiee: 5:54am On May 25, 2023
Please what does it mean for your connect to tell you that the agency has been granted approval by budget and planning but the agency is not ready yet.

Is it that the agency is not ready to share APL or what? What could be the reason why they are not ready since they have initiated the process of replacement in the first place and has been approved.

He keeps assuring to be patience.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by untoldtruth: 5:58am On May 25, 2023
Babycutiee:
Please what does it mean for your connect to tell you that the agency has been granted approval by budget and planning but the agency is not ready yet.

Is it that the agency is not ready to share APL or what? What could be the reason why they are not ready since they have initiated the process of replacement in the first place and has been approved.

So be patient, keep praying and try contacting him now and again so he doesn't forget you.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chulluko(m): 6:04am On May 25, 2023
That most be FIRS i guessed
Babycutiee:

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mubby4luv(m): 6:05am On May 25, 2023
Lekan2348:
Laptop clearance sale!
Selling this because I got a better replacement

2017 MacBook Pro
256gb
8gb ram
Neatly used
Location is lagos
Serious offers contact me on O81O3236094
If I get this 375k now, una no go see me for this thread again. I done get employment be that. I go first register one low key business with a good business plan with CAC then I go commit like it's a quest for heaven cry etc.. Goodluck on your sell sha

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Healthquest: 6:38am On May 25, 2023
mzeepositive:
g

Please did he joined through DSSC
no, he joined with ssce 10yrs ago
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Healthquest: 6:40am On May 25, 2023
Undercover01:
My brother works there. They don’t give accommodation unless you are in Lagos, and that’s for the first 3 years of your stay

Ohhh.
Tanks u so much.

But will der be accommodation allce just like the navy for those who are not accommodated?and is the entry payment for a Bsc holder is around 430k as stated in this group?

What division has anything to do with engineering and which division enjoys the highest allowance.

Can I chat u on WhatsApp for help?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Healthquest: 6:47am On May 25, 2023
cesil26:
Why does he want to pull out?

Reasons?

And to where?

no training and the pay is not something you can rely on.
If after 35yrs, u cannot boast of a duplex, family without vehicle and so much.

The salary with allowance is around 190( 115 if he is not on operation)
He said, what helps here mostly is foreign course and since he's not the lobby type, he has been unable to get one even though he's one of the best around . E has 2 over al best award from there local courses and still nobody send him for any foreign courses.

He doesn't want to waste the youthful age because if he thinks the course will come and they didn't come, that's a great waste instead, he needs to plan ahead and move out. He's already due for pension so he can easily retire wen he get a beta offer

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Vasgas: 7:31am On May 25, 2023
Assurance001:
A close relative got FMC onitsha yesterday.
Thank you Hussen24 for your selfless contribution in this thread.
Missed Ola's exit too(missed getting across to him because I have no cash to pay)
I pray he continues being good wherever he is.
To us all who are job seekers(without cash and connection) may God stand for us.
To everyone who contributed positively in this thread. Thank you and God bless you all.

To those who got elevated from here remember not to bite the finger that fed you.
To the antagonist(s) in the group too please remove bad blood let peace reign.

To those who are in position to help please don't relent, out of 10, 1 must be grateful.

To those about to give up, somebody somewhere wish to be like and all of us must not be employed by the government. Let us embrace skills and hope for the best.

Thank you all

@DearAminu
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by keeper1: 8:16am On May 25, 2023
Healthquest:
no training and the pay is not something you can rely on.
If after 35yrs, u cannot boast of a duplex, family without vehicle and so much.

The salary with allowance is around 190( 115 if he is not on operation)
He said, what helps here mostly is foreign course and since he's not the lobby type, he has been unable to get one even though he's one of the best around . E has 2 over al best award from there local courses and still nobody send him for any foreign courses.

He doesn't want to waste the youthful age because if he thinks the course will come and they didn't come, that's a great waste instead, he needs to plan ahead and move out. He's already due for pension so he can easily retire wen he get a beta offer

May God Help your brother.

but true true, human wants is really insatiable.

See me here praying to get even a Ministry work that'd pay a little above 85k for entry level, and then is someone already earning 115+ aiming higher too.

God help us all

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bitchesdredd: 8:26am On May 25, 2023
Babycutiee:

This should be FIRS. I think you should be patient and always remind him or her

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DearAminu: 10:05am On May 25, 2023
Yes sirrr

Vasgas:

@DearAminu
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 10:08am On May 25, 2023
Passing Out Parade of Detective Inspector Course 6/2022 at the Police Mobile Force Training College, Ende Hills, Akwanga, Nasarawa State.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Zeddyzed: 10:10am On May 25, 2023
Mohisah:

Results grading is for who doesn't believe in God..
2 guys I met in Federal Secretariat Abt 2yrs ago had smth lower than that, but I prayed to them to believe that their lucks will cover any hindrance. I directed them to Secretary of Human Capital/Resources, the Boss submitted 50 names for employment, but the Secretary got courage when I told him to go ahead n risk it with prayers, he then typed their names into the successful candidates, making it 52😊, they quarelled in the office but they gave them their Apls las las....
I don't think they know me again, but their prayers lead them to me..
Believe that you can be a full-fledge Boss of any organization and see it happen with necessary requirements.
Keep believing, mate!

The Secretary changed a list her boss gave her because you asked her to? Wow. 😮

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Zeddyzed: 10:13am On May 25, 2023
maxilight1:
Good day all. Please I want to apply to any FG MDA. I read through some of the posts on this thread and noticed people are mentioning MDA that I have never heard of their vacancy. Please is there a website where I can see all FG vacancies or is there another thread on Nairaland or can I keep looking this thread to get update too. Thanks.

Newspapers. All government agencies have to announce job listings on newspapers
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by awele186: 10:14am On May 25, 2023
Read to understand, added 2 names to make it 52. It happens alot, SLA's to national assembly members also add names sometimes when forwarding list to recruiting MDA's

Zeddyzed post=123354530]

The Secretary changed a list her boss gave her because you asked her to? Wow. 😮 [/quote]

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by abdulrafiuimam(f): 10:28am On May 25, 2023
Hussein24 please do you have any information as regards new federal university of health sciences ila orangun osun state appointment letter
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Zeddyzed: 10:31am On May 25, 2023
awele186:
Read to understand, added 2 names to make it 52. It happens alot, SLA's to national assembly members also add names sometimes when forwarding list to recruiting MDA's

Zeddyzed post=123354530]

It happens a lot? A Secretary can alter a final employment list in a government organization unilaterally and that happens a lot? If that's the case, why are you people looking for numbers of senators and reps when you can just get a secretary's number?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HussenAdul: 11:00am On May 25, 2023
Zeddyzed:

It happens a lot? A Secretary can alter a final employment list in a government organization unilaterally and that happens a lot? If that's the case, why are you people looking for numbers of senators and reps when you can just get a secretary's number?
They do swap names. Especially if the secretary finds out that such person has no back up or the connect is not strong. They will just swap or replace ur name sharp sharp.

When u complain, they find one story to tell & promise u next batch.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:29am On May 25, 2023
Ongoing..

15 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 11:46am On May 25, 2023
Zeddyzed:

I'm just a nobody sha! But
you're reading it from one angle, not every behind the scene should be discussed. To make it short since u always tink like a toddler, dey paid a few penny in exchange of dat risky service. Abeg I don't like saying much abt an Office etc Bye

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by abokijabo(m): 11:50am On May 25, 2023
Hussen24:
Ongoing..

Boss any updates on immigration
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ADEGUNWA01: 11:54am On May 25, 2023
Hussen24:
Ongoing..

Pls sir any news about Nimasa APL

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Zeddyzed: 11:54am On May 25, 2023
HussenAdul:

They do swap names. Especially if the secretary finds out that such person has no back up or the connect is not strong. They will just swap or replace ur name sharp sharp.

When u complain, they find one story to tell & promise u next batch.
I know they swap names and I'm saying that it is not the secretary that will do that.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 11:57am On May 25, 2023
Zeddyzed:

I know they swap names and I'm saying that it is not the secretary that will do that.
Oga pls rest. Since u work with a company/Firm or self employed it'll be hard for u to understand the calculus

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1752) (1753) (1754) (1755) (1756) (1757) (1758) ... (2243) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Wonderlaco(m), MessiisGoat, Navar(m), Teepy0392(f), STRIPTEASE(m), ADEGUNWA01, kkkp, Clemzoo, Biokana(m), Swagsultan1(m) and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.