Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1756) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6247132 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1753) (1754) (1755) (1756) (1757) (1758) (1759) ... (2248) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Healthquest: 12:16pm On May 25, 2023
keeper1:

May God Help your brother.

but true true, human wants is really insatiable.

See me here praying to get even a Ministry work that'd pay a little above 85k for entry level, and then is someone already earning 115+ aiming higher too.

God help us all
earning 115 after almost 11yrs...
Entry was 48k

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HussenAdul: 12:21pm On May 25, 2023
Zeddyzed:

I know they swap names and I'm saying that it is not the secretary that will do that.
Na them de do am nah. When they were asked to type the final list.
The ogas will just check if their own candidates names are there b4 releasing the list

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PrinceFola(m): 12:25pm On May 25, 2023
Hussen24:
Ongoing..
God when?? cry cry
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 25, 2023
Federal University, Alex Ekwueme, Abakaliki is sharing APL....

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 12:41pm On May 25, 2023
HussenAdul:

Na them de do am nah. When they were asked to type the final list.
The ogas will just check if their own candidates names are there b4 releasing the list
Pls leave the guy. The last time he attacked ur namesake. Now, he's attacking me.. He want to believe me till I start posting Lamborghini n flashy house in Aso rock๐Ÿ˜… It very annoying how the guy don't think far before jumping into conclusion.
In some Offices Secretary are most feared, Secretary can even be richer than the Boss, because they can do & undo; if u don't buy them kola u won't see oga, if u don't do this they'll keep ur file in junkyard etc Oga doesn't have the time to be looking for files that's why they have P.A/Secretary to be helping them. Secretary is just like an eye of the Ogas.
I used to have a friend in one office back then, unfortunately he died during Buhari's 1st tenure, he was having big Agencies slots like no tomorrow. His own ws just to knw where there's ongoing employment, he'll type a letter, signed n get it stamped send it for slot request

If u want to mk it, stop thinking u can't bend iron with ur hands. Use an opportunity anywhere u see it, nobody will tell u to come an collect slot, if u like iron ur Boss working bag n suits ๐Ÿ˜

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bleokobi2019: 12:55pm On May 25, 2023
Please who has idea on the above should disclose
CBN entry level monthly salary for new staff with 1st degree?

CBN entry level monthly salary for JUNIOR staff

Estimated allowance yearly?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by timibare(m): 1:03pm On May 25, 2023
Hussen24:
Ongoing..
brother help me here nah, I studied insurance
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Babycutiee: 1:10pm On May 25, 2023
bitchesdredd:

This should be FIRS. I think you should be patient and always remind him or her

Does it mean that once they are ready, they will just share APL. There wonโ€™t be any further delay?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by KhalilAK(m): 1:30pm On May 25, 2023
DearAminu:

I AM NOT CELEBRATING

1. My appointment and confirmation as NDIC Chairman is a trial from my Lord and not a success yet. Kindly reserve the congratulatory messages until the day I succeed in leaving this organisation better than I met it.

2. Stop putting pressures on me with requests. I will not honour your requests. I am going to be very different. I am ready to lose friends and relationships. I will not award any contract throughout my tenure because that is not a part of my responsibilities. I will not interfere in the functions of Management. I am not excited about my new office and I am ready to quit if I am asked to leave tomorrow. You have no idea what my role entails. I will not take any step to betray my education, experience and exposure. No threat or pressure can recruit me into the stinking system we complain of.

3. I am just a leader whose primary assignment is to LEAD the Governing Board of NDIC in good corporate governance and best practices in accordance with established rules and regulations. I will not do otherwise.

4. My team promises to be a model for zero tolerance for corruption and lawlessness.

5. My job as as an Islamic Preacher is far better than this trial and for your information, I have not left serving my Lord.

6. To all those concerned, please stay on your lane. Do not bring anything before me except what is right.

7. I need around me only those who understand that they will enter their graves with nothing and are truly determined to bring about the needed change in this country.

8.Thank you so much for avoiding me.

9. While thanking Allah for this appointment I pray it does not become a reason for my disgrace and humiliation in this world and the hereafter.
If all our leaders were to be like you, Nigeria would have been the sweetest place for all and Sundry to be proud of .

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SaleemA(m): 1:32pm On May 25, 2023
Any news on NASENI please

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 2:23pm On May 25, 2023
timibare:
brother help me here nah, I studied insurance
Does what u study matters any longer? My in-law studied Elect-Elect from Uni, he found him self in Fct-Irs taxation Dept...
U can work in Nnpc if God answers ur prayers. Keep praying ur lucky day n helpers will jam into u

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 2:26pm On May 25, 2023
NNPC shared apls

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Coolsat(m): 2:27pm On May 25, 2023
factonly0000:
NNPC shared apls
I heard this but didn't believe. Mehnnnn
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bitchesdredd: 2:27pm On May 25, 2023
Babycutiee:

Does it mean that once they are ready, they will just share APL. There wonโ€™t be any further delay?

No idea my dear, I'm also an aspiring candidate/employee of FIRS. Abeg drop your WhatsApp number let's chat.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Zeddyzed: 2:32pm On May 25, 2023
Mohisah:

Oga pls rest. Since u work with a company/Firm or self-employed it'll be hard for u to understand the calculus
I know the inner workings of a government institution more than you but I can't knock your hustle. Anyone that believes a secretary can unilaterally employ a person in a government institution deserves to lose their money to an employment racket. I wish you and your victims the best of luck.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 2:40pm On May 25, 2023
Good day everyone, pardon me to deviate.
Please which of these engineering courses (software and mechanical) best fit our present/ future Nigeria,

I know we have intellects and professionals here, please your humble suggestions and advice will go a long way. PLEASE SOMEONE SHOULD ANSWER ME, THANKS.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hinokami: 2:47pm On May 25, 2023

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NgFeds: 2:53pm On May 25, 2023
bitchesdredd:

No idea my dear, I'm also an aspiring candidate/employee of FIRS. Abeg drop your WhatsApp number let's chat.

Good day! Kindly respond to my mail. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by flabush2241: 2:56pm On May 25, 2023
Hussen24:
Federal University, Alex Ekwueme, Abakaliki is sharing APL....
Pls any update from nscdc.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bitchesdredd: 3:00pm On May 25, 2023
NgFeds:

Good day! Kindly respond to my mail. Thank you.

I didn't see any mail. Pls resend
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by carsprayer: 3:15pm On May 25, 2023
Is it true that FRSC places HND holders on inspector cadre while Bsc are on officer cadre ?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 3:31pm On May 25, 2023
Zeddyzed:

I know the inner workings of a government institution more than you but I can't knock your hustle. Anyone that believes a secretary can unilaterally employ a person in a government institution deserves to lose their money to an employment racket. I wish you and your victims the best of luck.
My hustle as in am here selling what? U can cap sha!
I don't need to knw ur Office before I meet ur head. You that underrated a Secretary/P.A just now, pls go Sidon.. I dey sense one region lifestyle in u, dey always argue instead of to pickup from what they know-not.
Later u will say President Buhari is the cause.
Let us enjoy this thread in peace.๐Ÿ™
We using this medium to feel free.
Don't take us for joblessness or homeless.
People have received blessings from this noble thread.
**The person that initiated this thread has long forgotten this thread.
People fail to recognize his help, same way u hate this thread n the members

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Duduharold: 3:45pm On May 25, 2023
Zeddyzed:

Why do you always sound negative? Why brother?

9 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MrSuama(m): 3:58pm On May 25, 2023
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by obinnanelson4(m): 4:09pm On May 25, 2023
Hussen24:
Ongoing..
hello brother, kindly help with a connection pls.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gabicon20: 4:18pm On May 25, 2023
Mohisah:

My hustle as in am here selling what? U can cap sha!
I don't need to knw ur Office before I meet ur head. You that underrated a Secretary/P.A just now, pls go Sidon.. I dey sense South lifestyle in u, dey always argue instead of to pickup from what they know-not.
Later u will say President Buhari is the cause.
Let us enjoy this thread in peace.๐Ÿ™
We using this medium to feel free.
Don't take us for joblessness or homeless.
People have received blessings from this noble thread.
**The person that initiated this thread has long forgotten this thread.
People fail to recognize his help, same way u hate this thread n the members
"I dey sense South lifestyle in u, dey always argue instead of to pickup from what they know-not"
This statement is quite disgusting.

9 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hadiza9728: 4:22pm On May 25, 2023
bitchesdredd:

Same here send you a mail please do reply it.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SaleemA(m): 4:43pm On May 25, 2023
Hinokami:

New EVC appointed

Fingers crossed on expectations. But he came from NCC so they are hoping things would change for 'better'
I also heard that some have collected Apls, how true is that pls

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AbuSaad39(m): 4:59pm On May 25, 2023
Hussen24:
Ongoing..

But na cool pay be this oo. Almost 250k ๐Ÿ˜‹

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MUTERIKA(m): 5:03pm On May 25, 2023
Please who knows the entry level salary of Nigeria Agricultural Quarantine Service
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hinokami: 5:03pm On May 25, 2023
SaleemA:
I also heard that some have collected Apls, how true is that pls

Very true but documentation was stopped this week. So things are kind of complicated at the moment.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ensfield(m): 5:08pm On May 25, 2023
Hello Sir, Good evening.
I trust you're doing great.
Thanks for responding to my DM. I sent you mail few days back, please have a look at it, I'm awaiting your feedback.
Thanks.

Mohisah:

Does what u study matters any longer? My in-law studied Elect-Elect from Uni, he found him self in Fct-Irs taxation Dept...
U can work in Nnpc if God answers ur prayers. Keep praying ur lucky day n helpers will jam into u

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1753) (1754) (1755) (1756) (1757) (1758) (1759) ... (2248) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Haleefah, ablwl2, Oladapo3971(m), Usangchris, Mubibond(m), Success1930, Oluwagbemiga20(m), Jaybaba7, pappydeewhy, Headings11, Sul007, tunexdavo(m), kkkp, EsvRotimiJubril(m), jummiejumjum, Takasufe, Users2000 and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.