Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,446 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1758) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6269489 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1755) (1756) (1757) (1758) (1759) (1760) (1761) ... (2255) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by maxilight1(m): 12:09am On May 26, 2023
I stay in new site it is difficult for me to go to town and keep tabs on the dailies. I checked the mobile site of these newspapers but I noticed they don' have the vacancy column. Although, I've spoken to a vendor to keep an eye on the vacancy space for me and buzz me should anything shows up.

Please and please if you guys come any agency recruiting please do carry me along o. Thank you all in advance.

Zeddyzed:

Newspapers. All government agencies have to announce job listings on newspapers

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Blksaliyu: 12:16am On May 26, 2023
Coolsat:
No update ooo 😂. Maybe they are done
Ok

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Assurance001(f): 3:49am On May 26, 2023
AnaCheks:
Congratulations. Please are they still giving out APL? I asked about this FMC Onitsha some days ago
No idea.
The person just told me and I congratulated her. Not currently in the East
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Crazeworld(m): 5:50am On May 26, 2023
maxilight1:
I stay in new site it is difficult for me to go to town and keep tabs on the dailies. I checked the mobile site of these newspapers but I noticed they don' have the vacancy column. Although, I've spoken to a vendor to keep an eye on the vacancy space for me and buzz me should anything shows up.

Please and please if you guys come any agency recruiting please do carry me along o. Thank you all in advance.

In this age and time, the internet is enough for every information you need. Nairaland on its own is filled to the brim. While published vacancies on National dallies is a confirmation of recruitment, and I think to fulfill all righteousness, there are many openings that won't be advertised. Only old people rely on newspapers for job listings.

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DearAminu: 7:42am On May 26, 2023
I’ve this to share with you brethren’s. May Allah send our helpers to us pretty soon
 Ameen

Juma’at Mubarak đŸ«±đŸœâ€đŸ«ČđŸŒ

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AbuSaad39(m): 7:58am On May 26, 2023
ElPendejo:

I don lose hope tey tey.

Don’t. The replacement is still intact. Soon they’ll start calling. From reliable source!

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Coolsat(m): 8:11am On May 26, 2023
AbuSaad39:

Don’t. The replacement is still intact. Soon they’ll start calling. From reliable source!
What about NCC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mattbass(m): 8:24am On May 26, 2023
Sog2:
Guy calm down some secretaries are as powerful as their boss, even the secretary to the past evc of NASENI do insert names into the list and the head will just overlook them. Go to some top agencies and see how powerful their secretaries are...

I just sent you a DM.
Dan Allah go through it please.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HussenAdul: 8:43am On May 26, 2023
AbuSaad39:

Maybe they are waiting for those that hijacked the process with outrageous slots demand to vacate seat come may 29. So that they will reshuffle the list

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Muhammadbiee(m): 9:32am On May 26, 2023
Hussen24:
Ongoing..
Hi Hussen! I have sent you several emails with no response. Please respond, here's my email "Muhammadbiee@gmail.com". Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by vickalson: 10:29am On May 26, 2023
ihefaith:
Please any legit info concerning Federal Poly Bida, Niger state.

Recruitment has been suspended for now.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by GideonG(m): 11:36am On May 26, 2023
Experienced Sales executive needed in Victoria island now
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ihefaith: 11:53am On May 26, 2023
vickalson:

Recruitment has been suspended for now.
. Please any reason for the supension?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kingRagnarr: 2:32pm On May 26, 2023
Hussen24:
Federal University, Alex Ekwueme, Abakaliki is sharing APL....
bro am still asking bout DSS BSc... any update pls

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 2:36pm On May 26, 2023
kingRagnarr:
bro am still asking bout DSS BSc... any update pls
how much does DSS pay now?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Blankstare(m): 3:24pm On May 26, 2023
Famz! Is it true that permanent secretaries have been reshuffle?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by GideonChosen10: 4:06pm On May 26, 2023
Please 🙏 I need a federal government job in any parastals. I don't mind taking any one. I really need a job. I will be grateful if anyone can help me out. Please 🙏 kindly help a brother

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kingRagnarr: 5:02pm On May 26, 2023
freddybonz:

how much does DSS pay now?
i knw is 240+ allowance

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Undercover01: 5:09pm On May 26, 2023
AbuSaad39:

Most probably next month
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 5:10pm On May 26, 2023
kingRagnarr:
i knw is 240+ allowance
Interesting.... which allowances do they get?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by lokome: 5:11pm On May 26, 2023
Hussen24:
Ongoing..
T
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Cema07(m): 5:25pm On May 26, 2023
[quote author=carsprayer post=123366391][/quote]
Good evening... Here is my email... anenechekwube@yahoo.com
I will be expecting your message.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 5:35pm On May 26, 2023
Anyone with an idea of how much North East Development Commission pays as take home? Can the pay be compared with NDIC?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 5:36pm On May 26, 2023
Can someone without an MSc but having cumulative 10yrs working experience, 6yrs in the private sector and 4yrs in public sector be placed as experience hire or in a management position in Government agency?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 5:36pm On May 26, 2023
Do govt agencies actually place calls to the referees one lists on his CV when shortlisting candidates?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AbuSaad39(m): 5:57pm On May 26, 2023
Undercover01:
Most probably next month

You’re there.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Alex1990: 6:57pm On May 26, 2023
YES.. But it would have been more better with professional certificates.
Nadingo:
Can someone without an MSc but having cumulative 10yrs working experience, 6yrs in the private sector (NGO and Telco), and 4yrs in public sector (SA to Gov), be placed as experience hire or in a management position in Government agency?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 7:06pm On May 26, 2023
Coolsat:
I think they are done as well. Nothing can happen in these places anymore till the next government takes over
Replacement in top Agency is not one day work.
Had it been it ministry or all this Agencies under IPPIS

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Coolsat(m): 7:21pm On May 26, 2023
Mohisah:

Replacement in top Agency is not one day work. NCC medical call is harder than getting letter. You must pass medical before any issuance of letter.
Had it been it ministry or all this Agencies under IPPIS
The main point is if there's truly any replacement going on and if yes why so much delay?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 8:46pm On May 26, 2023
Coolsat:
The main point is if there's truly any replacement going on and if yes why so much delay?
This your question is too direct. At this moment keep ur prayer
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by flabush2241: 9:34pm On May 26, 2023
Pls any update from nscdc
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ddugeri(m): 9:36pm On May 26, 2023
flabush2241:
Pls any update from nscdc
Any one with useful info about NARSDA undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (1755) (1756) (1757) (1758) (1759) (1760) (1761) ... (2255) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Coolsat(m), Gboy4444, Hueyreckless0007, Jerrydox(m), Ekeyz(m), Newcastle2023(m), theceo1602 and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.