Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,390 members, 7,815,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1757) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6246537 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1754) (1755) (1756) (1757) (1758) (1759) (1760) ... (2248) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bitchesdredd: 5:23pm On May 25, 2023
Hadiza9728:

Same here send you a mail please do reply it.

Kk[color=#000099][/color]

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bitchesdredd: 5:26pm On May 25, 2023
AbuSaad39:

But na cool pay be this oo. Almost 250k 😋

It's 221k

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ogiame: 5:28pm On May 25, 2023
Mohisah:

My hustle as in am here selling what? U can cap sha!
I don't need to knw ur Office before I meet ur head. You that underrated a Secretary/P.A just now, pls go Sidon.. I dey sense South lifestyle in u, dey always argue instead of to pickup from what they know-not.
Later u will say President Buhari is the cause.
Let us enjoy this thread in peace.🙏
We using this medium to feel free.
Don't take us for joblessness or homeless.
People have received blessings from this noble thread.
**The person that initiated this thread has long forgotten this thread.
People fail to recognize his help, same way u hate this thread n the members

Very stupid of you to bring regional bigotry into the discussion.

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sog2: 5:30pm On May 25, 2023
Hussen24 please answer my question na, I want to know when will SEC or NSIA be replacing? Please reply my mail...

Hussen24:
Federal University, Alex Ekwueme, Abakaliki is sharing APL....
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Blksaliyu: 5:37pm On May 25, 2023
Any update on NCC ?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Albaz: 5:45pm On May 25, 2023
emitsu123:
Pls anyone with the idea of NEDC entry salary?
emitsu123 please can we talk on NEDC is very important. This my number 09020189768.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sog2: 5:52pm On May 25, 2023
Guy calm down some secretaries are as powerful as their boss, even the secretary to the past evc of NASENI do insert names into the list and the head will just overlook them. Go to some top agencies and see how powerful their secretaries are...

Zeddyzed:

I know they swap names and I'm saying that it is not the secretary that will do that.

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by KhalilAK(m): 6:12pm On May 25, 2023
MUTERIKA:
Please who knows the entry level salary of Nigeria Agricultural Quarantine Service
1,300,238 annually for Bsc

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Zeddyzed: 6:18pm On May 25, 2023
Sog2:
Guy calm down some secretaries are as powerful as their boss, even the secretary to the past evc of NASENI do insert names into the list and the head will just overlook them. Go to some top agencies and see how powerful their secretaries are...

This is how you people put yourselves in trouble. If you are invited to explain how NASENI executives insert names, you will deactivate your account like Olanrenwaju did.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Cema07(m): 6:29pm On May 25, 2023
carsprayer:
Is it true that FRSC places HND holders on inspector cadre while Bsc are on officer cadre ?

Did you apply for FRSC... Can we link up via mail. Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by timibare(m): 6:32pm On May 25, 2023
Mohisah:

Does what u study matters any longer? My in-law studied Elect-Elect from Uni, he found him self in Fct-Irs taxation Dept...
U can work in Nnpc if God answers ur prayers. Keep praying ur lucky day n helpers will jam into u
pls beg hussen24 to help me ooh

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 6:43pm On May 25, 2023
carsprayer:
Is it true that FRSC places HND holders on inspector cadre while Bsc are on officer cadre ?

NoP, it was before, HND are now in officer cadre

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TheWizPhoenix(m): 6:59pm On May 25, 2023
Xtruzz:

The way some monica ask about employment update on NUPRC and NMDRA as if they don’t have any other business to do except hiring of new staff. NUPRC just finished recruiting 202 new staff. Same goes to NMDPRA. Wait for another budget year.

After misleading people on the DPR thread, you're now staging a comeback Welcome back o, madam Xtruzz of the most high grin grin

P.S believe anything coming from this person at your own risk

9 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by obinnanelson4(m): 7:07pm On May 25, 2023
KhalilAK:

1,300,238 annually for Bsc
pls help with any opening
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HussenAdul: 7:10pm On May 25, 2023
Zeddyzed:

This is how you people put yourselves in trouble. If you are invited to explain how NASENI executives insert names, you will deactivate your account like Olanrenwaju did.
shockedgrin grin cheesy
That name u mention might be watching u in 3d

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HussenAdul: 7:14pm On May 25, 2023
Gensanusi:

NoP, it was before, HND are now in officer cadre
Pls, is Level-9 in officer cadre or management cadre?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Vasgas: 7:23pm On May 25, 2023
DearAminu:
Yes sirrr

Check your mailbox
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sog2: 7:36pm On May 25, 2023
Get’at hia...did I look like someone you can threaten or bully? God punish anyone wey no invite me. Who da hell do you think you’re talking to Please invite me and if I no break your head call me animal 🦒. I repeat I said the secretary to the former evc of NASENI do insert names into the list of candidates that were employed...My name is Saaminu Abubakar and my phone number is available on request.

Zeddyzed:

10 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by carsprayer: 7:57pm On May 25, 2023
[quote author=Cema07 post=123364631]

Did you apply for FRSC... Can we link up via mail. Thanks[/ I don't have access to that mail.. drop your contact

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 8:09pm On May 25, 2023
Sog2:
Get’at hia...did I look like someone you can threaten or bully? God punish anyone wey no invite me. Who da hell do you think you’re talking to Please invite me and if I no break your head call me animal 🦒. I repeat I said the secretary to the former evc of NASENI do insert names into the list of candidates that were employed...My name is Saaminu Abubakar and my phone number is available on request.

Lol...I remember back then in school my friend that was always doing gangster and giving pple his address during quarrels almost lost his life.... although nothing go happen but no de cast urself for public Baba, crazy things happen, no de use impulse de reply for quarrel

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MrSuama(m): 8:53pm On May 25, 2023
freddybonz:

Lol...I remember back then in school my friend that was always doing gangster and giving pple his address during quarrels almost lost his life.... although nothing go happen but no de cast urself for public Baba, crazy things happen, no de use impulse de reply for quarrel

Na blood deh hot ooo.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ihefaith: 9:01pm On May 25, 2023
Please any legit info concerning Federal Poly Bida, Niger state.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Coolsat(m): 9:07pm On May 25, 2023
Blksaliyu:
Any update on NCC ?
No update ooo 😂. Maybe they are done
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 9:11pm On May 25, 2023
Whiterose21:
Good day everyone, pardon me to deviate.
Please which of these engineering courses (software and mechanical) best fit our present/ future Nigeria,

I know we have intellects and professionals here, please your humble suggestions and advice will go a long way. PLEASE SOMEONE SHOULD ANSWER ME, THANKS.
Please your answers are needed.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DADYLEED: 9:14pm On May 25, 2023
Thanks God blessing on ur households always..
Mohisah:

Talk to Hussen24, he may be of help
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DADYLEED: 9:32pm On May 25, 2023
Salamu aleikum sir,my name is Muhammed Lawal Yakubu, I have been following your post closely on this forum for a while now and I said to myself I should open up me mind to you,pls sir I'm a guy of 33 yrs with a family and I can tell you time is hard for the fact that I'm jobless. I need a job to take care of ur children pls, I'm in abuja and I need a job for an NCE HOLDER.my disciplines are Geography/social studies. I don't have anyone in abuja or any were else for connections.Thanks and God blessings/Favour on ur households
Hussen24:
Federal University, Alex Ekwueme, Abakaliki is sharing APL....

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Zoulyadaini(m): 9:45pm On May 25, 2023
Coolsat:
No update ooo 😂. Maybe they are done

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Coolsat(m): 9:47pm On May 25, 2023
Zoulyadaini:

Even NPA self, I think that replacement is not happening.
I think they are done as well. Nothing can happen in these places anymore till the next government takes over
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sog2: 9:59pm On May 25, 2023
Oga nothing go happen...I am neither a kid nor psychopathic, I mean what I am saying...let one stupid ingrate try anything funny and see what will happen. I am Saaminu ABuBakar and a resident of KANO...My phone numbers are available on request

freddybonz:

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 10:09pm On May 25, 2023
Sog2:
Oga nothing go happen...I am neither a kid nor psychopathic, I mean what I am saying...let one stupid ingrate try anything funny and see what will happen. I am Saaminu ABuBakar and a resident of KANO...My phone numbers are available on request

Okay
Solid copy sir
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AnaCheks(m): 10:29pm On May 25, 2023
Assurance001:
A close relative got FMC onitsha yesterday.
Thank you Hussen24 for your selfless contribution in this thread.
Missed Ola's exit too(missed getting across to him because I have no cash to pay)
I pray he continues being good wherever he is.
To us all who are job seekers(without cash and connection) may God stand for us.
To everyone who contributed positively in this thread. Thank you and God bless you all.

To those who got elevated from here remember not to bite the finger that fed you.
To the antagonist(s) in the group too please remove bad blood let peace reign.

To those who are in position to help please don't relent, out of 10, 1 must be grateful.

To those about to give up, somebody somewhere wish to be like and all of us must not be employed by the government. Let us embrace skills and hope for the best.

Thank you all

Congratulations. Please are they still giving out APL? I asked about this FMC Onitsha some days ago
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ElPendejo: 11:42pm On May 25, 2023
Zoulyadaini:

Even NPA self, I think that replacement is not happening.

I don lose hope tey tey.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1754) (1755) (1756) (1757) (1758) (1759) (1760) ... (2248) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Whiterose21, Shady92(m), annon999, 24kmagik, Danlex, keeper1, JERRY1925(m), Dan112 and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.