Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,372 members, 7,812,092 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1774) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6229281 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1771) (1772) (1773) (1774) (1775) (1776) (1777) ... (2244) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Zoulyadaini(m): 1:28am On Jun 04, 2023
KNOW THE FUNCTIONS OF THE SGF!!!

The following Agencies are directly under the supervision of the SGF which HE Sen Dr George Akume will oversee:

1 Federal Road Safety Corps
2 Nigerian Christian Pilgrim Commission
3 National Energy Council
4 National Hajj Commission of Nigeria
5 National Lottery Trust Fund
6 National Agency for the Control of Aids
7 Nigeria National Merit Award
8 National Lottery Regulatory Commission
9 Bureau of Public Enterprises
10 Nigeria Atomic Energy Commission
11 National Agency for the Control of Aids
12 New Partnership for African Development
13 National Commission for Refugees
14 ServiCom
15 Federal Character Commission
16 Revenue, Mobilization, Allocation & Fiscal Commission
17 Nigerian Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative (NEITI)
18 Infrastructure Concession Regulatory Commission (ICRC)
19 National Salaries, Incomes and Wages Commission
20 National Pension Commission
21 Border Communities Development Agency

There are also six offices in the OSGF (Office of the Secretary to the Federal Government). Each of the offices is run and managed like a ministry and they are headed by Permanent Secretary

THE OFFICES ARE:

The Special Duties Office
The Cabinet Affairs Office
The Special Services Office
The Ecological Fund Office
The General Services Office
The Political and Economic Affairs Office

10 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SKYPRINCE678(m): 5:47am On Jun 04, 2023
Please guys did FRSC call only successful applicants for all the levels or just level 8?

Please someone should answer..
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SKYPRINCE678(m): 5:57am On Jun 04, 2023
BucketMan:
I forfeited my FRSC slot, will be going to Abuja on Monday for NDLEA screening.

Sir do you have any idea if FRSC has also called junior level 4 applicants?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by BucketMan: 6:11am On Jun 04, 2023
SKYPRINCE678:

yes both junior and senior were called.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Amir247: 6:26am On Jun 04, 2023
They've called both categories

SKYPRINCE678:

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 11:26am On Jun 04, 2023
Heard there will be another list @NDLEA
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by BucketMan: 1:15pm On Jun 04, 2023
Success1930:
no

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by timibare(m): 1:18pm On Jun 04, 2023
Omo this narco job go surprise people las las

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 1:39pm On Jun 04, 2023
timibare:
Omo this narco job go surprise people las las
Surprise pple how?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 1:39pm On Jun 04, 2023
Success1930:
yes. There will be supplementary list.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Valme1010: 3:34pm On Jun 04, 2023
kkkp:
yes. There will be supplementary list.
I don't think there is going to be another list ,the truth is that 30% to 40% of the shortlisted candidate might be disqualify because of drug and substance use test ,we know how youths take use of drugs just to feel fly and because of peer group pressure and THC stays in the body for 30 days above for light users and 60 days above for heavy users from the last day of intake of cannabis ,the Ndlea p.r.o said they will not joke with the drug test ,and what they do is to make you do some excercise before the test,so THC will burn out and show if you are a user,and another 10% might be disqualified for those that changed there age on their NIN,because they will confirm with BVN, those who do not have the original of there documents or do not have there documents too might be disqualified ....so there will be vancancy ,so the Ndlea pro said people will still be contacted,which I believe will be via sms or email,I do not think they will upload any list again ,even in camp people will be disqualify because they will still do documentation confirmation process all over again ,what you should just expect is a dramatic change of those that will be called to camp via test message or email,majority of people on this list,my guess is 55% will not even be called to camp .Even in camp people will still be disqualified and other people will still be invited .

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Valme1010: 3:39pm On Jun 04, 2023
Success1930:
another list yes but not in the sense that they will publish it ,in the sense That they will still invited people to occupy the vacancy that will be created from this process .......I guess any other list invitees will be via sms or email....

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 3:47pm On Jun 04, 2023
Valme1010:
I don't think there is going to be another list ,the truth is that 30% to 40% of the shortlisted candidate might be disqualify because of drug and substance use test ,we know how youths take use of drugs just to feel fly and because of peer group pressure and THC stays in the body for 30 days above for light users and 60 days above for heavy users from the last day of intake of cannabis ,the Ndlea p.r.o said they will not joke with the drug test ,and what they do is to make you do some excercise before the test,so THC will burn out and show if you are a user,and another 10% might be disqualified for those that changed there age on their NIN,because they will confirm with BVN, those who do not have the original of there documents or do not have there documents too might be disqualified ....so there will be vancancy ,so the Ndlea pro said people will still be contacted,which I believe will be via sms or email,I do not think they will upload any list again ,even in camp people will be disqualify because they will still do all this confirmation process all over again ,what you should just expect is a dramatic change of those that will be called to camp via test message or email,majority of people on this list,my guess is 55% will not even be called to camp .Even in camp people will still be disqualified and other people will still be invited .

You can do both NIN and BVN modification before the screening and it won't reflect anywhere

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by FASASI1(m): 3:59pm On Jun 04, 2023
Gensanusi:

You can do both NIN and BVN modification before the screening and it won't reflect anywhere

When I went for NAF screening, someone was disqualified due to over modifications. He changed age too much, he even brought affidavit.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by BucketMan: 4:01pm On Jun 04, 2023
Valme1010:
I don't think there is going to be another list ,the truth is that 30% to 40% of the shortlisted candidate might be disqualify because of drug and substance use test ,we know how youths take use of drugs just to feel fly and because of peer group pressure and THC stays in the body for 30 days above for light users and 60 days above for heavy users from the last day of intake of cannabis ,the Ndlea p.r.o said they will not joke with the drug test ,and what they do is to make you do some excercise before the test,so THC will burn out and show if you are a user,and another 10% might be disqualified for those that changed there age on their NIN,because they will confirm with BVN, those who do not have the original of there documents or do not have there documents too might be disqualified ....so there will be vancancy ,so the Ndlea pro said people will still be contacted,which I believe will be via sms or email,I do not think they will upload any list again ,even in camp people will be disqualify because they will still do all this confirmation process all over again ,what you should just expect is a dramatic change of those that will be called to camp via test message or email,majority of people on this list,my guess is 55% will not even be called to camp .Even in camp people will still be disqualified and other people will still be invited .
NDLEA does not perform drug test in training camp, neither do they do any exercise, that will be done in training camp... Damn most of you just pull facts out of your ass.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 04, 2023
BucketMan:
NDLEA does not perform drug test in training camp, neither do they do any exercise, that will be done in training camp... Damn most of you just pull facts out of your ass.
I cannot understand your assertion on the post you commented on

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by BucketMan: 4:47pm On Jun 04, 2023
DeJoshmart:

I cannot understand your assertion on the post you commented on
what can you not understand?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 04, 2023
BucketMan:
what can you not understand?
What is that thing that will be done at the training camp?
Or probably, you read your post again so as to clarify your point
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by BucketMan: 5:22pm On Jun 04, 2023
DeJoshmart:

What is that thing that will be done at the training camp?
Or probably, you read your post again so as to clarify your point
the commenter I replied stated that everything that is done during the screening will also be done in training camp to try to disqualify more people, and I was trying to let him know that the drug test activity will not be done in training camp, neither will most of the physical checks they do during the screening.

He also stated that the NDLEA officers will subject candidates to some form of rigorous exercise during the screening so as to boost the chances of cannabis users failing the drug test, that is also incorrect, because physical exercise like jogging etc., is an activity reserved for the training camp.

Can you grasp that?

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 04, 2023
BucketMan:
the commenter I replied stated that everything that is done during the screening will also be done in training camp to try to disqualify more people, and I was trying to let him know that the drug test activity will not be done in training camp, neither will most of the physical checks they do during the screening.

He also stated that the NDLEA officers will subject candidates to some form of rigorous exercise during the screening so as to boost the chances of cannabis users failing the drug test, that is also incorrect, because physical exercise like jogging etc., is an activity reserved for the training camp.

Can you grasp that?
Well crafted now.
Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 6:11pm On Jun 04, 2023
FASASI1:

When I went for NAF screening, someone was disqualified due to over modifications. He changed age too much, he even brought affidavit.

Is because you don't have credentials to back it up, when you are using NECO, it doesn't carry Date of birth, affidavit for waec results to change DOB is not acceptable

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Valme1010: 6:13pm On Jun 04, 2023
BucketMan:
what are you saying ,did I say drug test in training camp??I said confirmation process again ,I should have added documentation there ,they will do documentation confirmation again,you do not have to believe me ,even road safety last documentation ,they did little excercise ,even federal fire service 2019, little excercise is been done ,believe it or not ,you added rigorous excercise to suite your mindset..I said excercise ,it could even be a long walk ....why are you worried about that only users should.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abdull01: 6:14pm On Jun 04, 2023
Sierrasix:
I have been talking to you about PenCom need to talk to you.
Regarding Those that were called for Pencom, they are remnants from the last replacement, It’s not a new or fresh replacement.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DearAminu: 6:23pm On Jun 04, 2023
Ameen Ya Rabb πŸ™πŸΎ Jazakallahu khairan

Mubby4luv:

Ameen Ya Rabi Allah.. The last time person prayed for me like this was my Mother, Bless her soul.. Thank you brother, I wish same for you πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Valme1010: 6:23pm On Jun 04, 2023
How it was done During the last recruitment time by an Ndlea staff , the interview/screening started from the gate. They check ur name on the master list, tick it then u proceed to the Dining Hall where you are all expected to be in your White polo and navy blue short with white canvass. During our time they positioned some officers afar who would ask you to walk up to them barefooted. they would examine your hand, body for any deformity or tattoo e.t.c From there we were grouped to be attended to by some senior officer as per the arrangements of your document and the rest. from there straight to the clinic for height measurement and urine test. The final point was the big hall where the camp commandant was seated accompanied by some senior veteran officers . we were asked to move in 10s nah there dem go grill you about wetin bring una come NDLEA

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by BucketMan: 6:29pm On Jun 04, 2023
Valme1010:
what are you saying ,did I say drug test in training camp??I said confirmation process again ,I should have added documentation there ,they will do documentation confirmation again,you do not have to believe me ,even road safety last documentation ,they did little excercise ,even federal fire service 2019, little excercise is been done ,believe it or not ,you added rigorous excercise to suite your mindset..I said excercise ,it could even be a long walk ....why are you worried about that only users should.
I'm not worried about anything, i detected a false information posted by you and just had to call you out on it. Have a nice day.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Valme1010: 6:33pm On Jun 04, 2023
BucketMan:
I'm not worried about anything, i detected a false information posted by you and just had to call you out on it. Have a nice day.
false information,please give us the legit info ,since mine is false? If you don't have any ,enjoy your day .
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by BucketMan: 6:57pm On Jun 04, 2023
Valme1010:
false information,please give us the legit info ,since mine is false? If you don't have any ,enjoy your day .
I already provided legit info, refer to my elucidation to dejosh. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by IghravweIG(m): 7:06pm On Jun 04, 2023
Hussen24:

No Sir, there is crisis in that place. They recruited 1000 staff, only 200 are receiving salary after 1year 7months. They over recruited.
Hi Boss

I sent you PM.

Please kindly respond.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 7:52pm On Jun 04, 2023
Gensanusi:

Is because you don't have credentials to back it up, when you are using NECO, it doesn't carry Date of birth, affidavit for waec results to change DOB is not acceptable
If it doesn't work on Waec, what method can be of usage..? Because Waec do order people to use affidavit when pipu do complain.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Godwinmy: 8:03pm On Jun 04, 2023
EbubeMiraclee:
please shed more light and have they started calling people for screening/interview.
miracle,I have not heard anything yet.i think renovation of the SHIPPER'S COUNCIL TOWER is delaying the screening

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ziggyzigzag: 8:45pm On Jun 04, 2023
Who has news on FIRS?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1771) (1772) (1773) (1774) (1775) (1776) (1777) ... (2244) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ibrochaka(m), jaybest90(m), Clemence6969, nkeona(m), aliuzalkay(m), Success1930 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.