Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,534 members, 7,812,658 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1811) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6231193 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1808) (1809) (1810) (1811) (1812) (1813) (1814) ... (2245) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nawteemaxie(m): 8:55am On Jun 22, 2023
Daheru:

The person with dat screenshot scored 21.
I myself scored 22 but I'm yet to receive any text.

Is your line on DND? If so, you may have been sent but it never delivered. You know what to do.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nawteemaxie(m): 8:56am On Jun 22, 2023
Daheru:

It cant be an interview.
Same link we used for the last assessment was stated in the text. So I THINK it's going to be another assessment.

Okay, noted. Probably this one will be on the Commission.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Daheru(m): 9:14am On Jun 22, 2023
Nawteemaxie:

Is your line on DND? If so, you may have been sent but it never delivered. You know what to do.

NO, my line is NOT.
I scored 0/25 at first, then I retook the assessment 2 days later. So I guess that's why I'm yet to receive mine.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Prazo1: 9:20am On Jun 22, 2023
Daheru:

NO, my line is NOT.
I scored 0/25 at first, then I retook the assessment 2 days later. So I guess that's why I'm yet to receive mine.

The number on my form is not correct, I can't tell if It was sent to me or not...omoooo
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mubby4luv(m): 9:23am On Jun 22, 2023
mattbass:
Actively still searching for any opportunity please ...Soil Science, with a first class degree....6 years now with no tangible job at all. Please help.
Sorry bro.
Agriculture is one so called "professional course" to get Job opportunities especially without Connection. You will see 9 other course before you see an opportunity for 1 Agriculture. I myself is suffering your fate. Crop/Soil Science Upper and it's 6 years now😢.
May Allah provide an opportunity for us soon. I ve embraced Farming to cope Alhamdulillah. But it's really not easy, my hand done strong like cassava.

13 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Daheru(m): 9:26am On Jun 22, 2023
Prazo1:

The number on my form is not correct, I can't tell if It was sent to me or not...omoooo

Just chill till 26th, try to login when it's time to do so. If it logs u in, then u take d assessment. But if it does NOT, then u'l know u were not invited.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 22, 2023
Nawteemaxie:

They sent this one last week, dunno why you are getting it now. Most of the people that were selected for the 2nd stage got the invitation via SMS. I got the message too, I scored 21 in the previous test.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Daheru(m): 9:58am On Jun 22, 2023
They (ICPC) started sending emails too.

If you want to receive ICPC whatsapp group link send me a whatsapp msg via "0 eight 1 three 5 three 2 three 5 seven 5".
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:24am On Jun 22, 2023
Daheru:
They (ICPC) started sending emails too.

If you want to receive ICPC whatsapp group link send me a whatsapp msg via "0 eight 1 three 5 three 2 three 5 seven 5".

Ahh
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kaybee7000(m): 11:18am On Jun 22, 2023
Sendaros2000:

Ahh

Msg for what sorry chief
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Daheru(m): 11:33am On Jun 22, 2023
Kaybee7000:

Msg for what sorry chief

For the next stage of d recruitment (2nd stage assessment)
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mattbass(m): 12:04pm On Jun 22, 2023
Mubby4luv:
Sorry bro.
Agriculture is one so called "professional course" to get Job opportunities especially without Connection. You will see 9 other course before you see an opportunity for 1 Agriculture. I myself is suffering your fate, Crop/Soil Science Upper and it's 6 years now.
May Allah provide an opportunity for us soon. I ve embraced Farming to cope Alhamdulillah. But it's really not easy, my hand done strong like cassava.
Hmmmm is well. Amen

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by horlatunji00(m): 12:39pm On Jun 22, 2023
Mubby4luv:
Sorry bro.
Agriculture is one so called "professional course" to get Job opportunities especially without Connection. You will see 9 other course before you see an opportunity for 1 Agriculture. I myself is suffering your fate, Crop/Soil Science Upper and it's 6 years now.

Allahumo Amin
Farming is not easy

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by EbubeMiraclee: 1:22pm On Jun 22, 2023
Please is it possible not to register for immigration but get called. Especially if it’s from a big connect.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ahmstrng(m): 2:03pm On Jun 22, 2023
Judging from those who said they got a mail from icpc. I guess the cut off mark is 20

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Harmony002: 2:49pm On Jun 22, 2023
Yeggi, bo soko check your email.

No sir, we did documentation today & it's continuing tomorrow, I here they say capturing is immediately[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Harmony002: 3:04pm On Jun 22, 2023
chatacool:

No sir, we did documentation today & it's continuing tomorrow, I here they say capturing is immediately
Yeggi, bo soko check your email.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nawteemaxie(m): 3:12pm On Jun 22, 2023
If you did not get the SMS, ICPC also sent mails. So, if you got the mail, means you are eligible for the 2nd Assessment. Good luck.
However, does anybody know what areas the 2nd assessment will likely cover?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nawteemaxie(m): 3:19pm On Jun 22, 2023
Sendaros2000:

I scored 19 but nothing yet.

I think the cutoff is 20. But still be hopeful. Check your mail as well.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nawteemaxie(m): 3:19pm On Jun 22, 2023
Daheru:

NO, my line is NOT.

Oh. Probably. Be hopeful tho.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Iyiola95: 4:08pm On Jun 22, 2023
Please any information on the last interview/medical conducted by NCC??

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Blankstare(m): 4:18pm On Jun 22, 2023
[quote author=Iyiola95 post=123966755]Please any information on the last interview/medical conducted by NCC??[/quMrs.

Pls When was this interview/ medicals conducted?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Daheru(m): 4:24pm On Jun 22, 2023
Nawteemaxie:

Oh. Probably. Be hopeful tho.

I later got the email.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 22, 2023
Nawteemaxie:

I think the cutoff is 20. But still be hopeful. Check your mail as well.

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Awardd: 4:30pm On Jun 22, 2023
Afternoon all's, please any UNIABUJA student should signify
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ahmstrng(m): 4:37pm On Jun 22, 2023
Daheru:

I later got the email.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Alex1990: 4:48pm On Jun 22, 2023
Any problem?
Awardd:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 5:13pm On Jun 22, 2023
EbubeMiraclee:
Please is it possible not to register for immigration but get called. Especially if it’s from a big connect.
Very possible
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bj01(m): 5:19pm On Jun 22, 2023
[
Student or unibuja graduate.anyways I graduated from unibuja anything plsss?

quote author=Awardd post=123967136]Afternoon all's, please any UNIABUJA student should signify[/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Iyiola95: 6:23pm On Jun 22, 2023
19th of may
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 7:20pm On Jun 22, 2023
Awardd:
See me here
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 7:21pm On Jun 22, 2023
Bj01:
[
Student or unibuja graduate.anyways I graduated from unibuja anything plsss?

quote author=Awardd post=123967136]Afternoon all's, please any UNIABUJA student should signify
Lol u will forever be a student of the school even if u're a graduate... I pray its an allocation of contract abeg😊

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1808) (1809) (1810) (1811) (1812) (1813) (1814) ... (2245) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Beeyouu, Apalara1, Abdulstoic, Ucheclaw(m), ADEGUNWA01, Daklo, Hisgrace0001 and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.