Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,464 members, 7,812,416 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1812) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6230305 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1809) (1810) (1811) (1812) (1813) (1814) (1815) ... (2245) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Elsueno: 8:39pm On Jun 22, 2023
mattbass:
Actively still searching for any opportunity please ...Soil Science, with a first class degree....6 years now with no tangible job at all. Please help.

Go to education section of this site, apply for scholarship, bilateral, ptdf etc.... People way get first class for that ur course no plenty, try am, U fit get lucky and just japa from thier

12 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mattbass(m): 9:02pm On Jun 22, 2023
Elsueno:

Go to education section of this site, apply for scholarship, bilateral, ptdf etc.... People way get first class for that ur course no plenty, try am, U fit get lucky and just japa from thier
I have applied and I am still applying for scholarships bro. Hoping one or two to click. Coz I have all my documents on ground.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibnbabes4ol: 11:52am On Jun 23, 2023
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ihefaith: 12:07pm On Jun 23, 2023
Please guys! When is FEDERAL POLY BIDA recruiting...?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Daheru(m): 12:19pm On Jun 23, 2023
Ibnbabes4ol:
Please anyone with idea on what are the likely health challenges/Problems that one may likely be dropped for a recruitment into the security,paralimilitary agencies?

I think u should mention the particular health challenge(s) you want to ask about.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kingdemu: 2:49pm On Jun 23, 2023
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 3:16pm On Jun 23, 2023
What is the salary of a civilian staff at defence headquarters
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 3:53pm On Jun 23, 2023
freddybonz:
What is the salary of a civilian staff at defence headquarters

not above 140... subject to be corrected if am wrong.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MrCGPA(m): 4:08pm On Jun 23, 2023
Kingdemu:
Can someone help me with the salary scale of non-academic staff of Federal Polytechnics?

Monthly Salary of around #95,000 if you are starting with First Degree.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Awardd: 7:18pm On Jun 23, 2023
Mohisah:

Lol u will forever be a student of the school even if u're a graduate... I pray its an allocation of contract abeg😊

I have sent you a message

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 7:46pm On Jun 23, 2023
Mohisah:

not above 140... subject to be corrected if am wrong.
Okay but around the 140k range
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 23, 2023
Does anybody have the contact of the Chief executive of NUPRC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dat2jo: 8:39pm On Jun 23, 2023
MrCGPA:

Monthly Salary of around #95,000 if you are starting with First Degree.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Realinfo2021: 9:10pm On Jun 23, 2023
factonly0000:
Does anybody have the contact of the Chief executive of NUPRC
what is cooking?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oshin56(m): 9:21pm On Jun 23, 2023
Kingdemu:
Can someone help me with the salary scale of non-academic staff of Federal Polytechnics?
for first degree it's 105,... After deduction.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Blankstare(m): 10:07pm On Jun 23, 2023
[quote author=Iyiola95 post=123969183]19th

Hmmm. What to believe in that place is tight, pls I sent you a pm bro, let's chat
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dnatz(f): 11:00pm On Jun 23, 2023
Kingdemu:

Non-teaching staff level 8/2=111k
Teaching staff 8/2 which is compcass 2/2=113k

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:57am On Jun 24, 2023
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by asiwaju60: 8:33am On Jun 24, 2023
Sendaros2000:
Please someone should help me with the exact salary of ICPC. It’s urgent.
300+
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oshin56(m): 9:15am On Jun 24, 2023
dnatz:

Teaching staff 8/2 which is compcass 2/2=113k
it's 105,.... For non academic staff after reduction.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ikemeze: 9:27am On Jun 24, 2023
What of level 9? quote author=dnatz post=123994479]

Teaching staff 8/2 which is compcass 2/2=113k[/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 24, 2023
@chatacool how far ?
Any update with regards to your IPPIS capturing?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:56am On Jun 24, 2023
Ibral1:
There is no capturing as at yesterday,I called a friend there.

There was no IPPIS capturing at Uni Abuja ?
@olarewajuuu how true is this?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olarewajuuu: 10:01am On Jun 24, 2023
I also saw his quote, he quoted me on Thursday, the "yesterday" he was referring to was Wednesday, the capturing took place on Tuesday, I personally have three people that got captured apart from other people that I know. I guess the person he asked is a student.. I boldly wrote the date they went for the capturing on my previous post.. He should ask another person if he's not sure. Will I decide to cook up what is not true? It's left for anyone to either believe or ignore please..
Sendaros2000:

There was no IPPIS capturing at Uni Abuja ?
@olarewajuuu how true is this?

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 24, 2023
Olarewajuuu:
I also saw his quote, he quoted me on Thursday, the "yesterday" he was referring to was Wednesday, the capturing took place on Tuesday, I personally have three people that got captured apart from other people that I know. I guess the person he asked is a student.. I boldly wrote the date they went for the capturing on my previous post.. He should ask another person if he's not sure. Will I decide to cook up what is not true? It's left for anyone to either believe or ignore please..

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olarewajuuu: 12:28pm On Jun 24, 2023
Yes, you still have hope, another IPPIS capturing is currently going in Federal Polytechnic Damaturu for just 68 people.. They started yesterday
Sendaros2000:

Thank you 🙏
So we that got appointment letter in January waiting for IPPIS we still have hope.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 24, 2023
Olarewajuuu:
Yes, you still have hope, another IPPIS capturing is currently going in Federal Polytechnic Damaturu for just 68 people.. They started yesterday
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olarewajuuu: 1:01pm On Jun 24, 2023
My brother, don't give up.. Since you have your letter, no problem.. Just keep praying, budget is delaying most agencies and most of them are rushing things now.
Sendaros2000:

Same with us
We’re 67 in number.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dnatz(f): 1:06pm On Jun 24, 2023
Oshin56:
it's 105,.... For non academic staff after reduction.

Maybe your own school or probably, there's a deduction you don't know about. Check your payslip again.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibnbabes4ol: 1:13pm On Jun 24, 2023
Jd
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oshin56(m): 1:33pm On Jun 24, 2023
dnatz:

Maybe your own school or probably, there's a deduction you don't know about. Check your payslip again.
for 8/2 (1​,510​3,86.00 per annum / 12 = 125​,865.5) now minus NHIA, pension VAT and FMG
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 2:11pm On Jun 24, 2023
Ibnbabes4ol:

Dislocation on ankle, hepatitis B, not getting eye test correctly
Go along with your prayers.. Eyes and hand is the most Essential part of that work.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1809) (1810) (1811) (1812) (1813) (1814) (1815) ... (2245) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: maluga, Gabicon20, Teepy0392(f), Oppy2020, Yarok(m), Timberwolves(m), ANTAX99, Mylesgidi and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.