Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,934 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1818) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6252231 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1815) (1816) (1817) (1818) (1819) (1820) (1821) ... (2250) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by yungmin: 11:01pm On Jun 26, 2023
Hussen24:
Green light

1. National Cereal Research Institute

2. Cocoa Research Institute Institute of Nigeria

3. Federal College of Freshwater Fisheries Technology, New-Bussa

4. Nigerian Hydrological Services Agency.

Is this still available?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Lawalabiodun(m): 11:04pm On Jun 26, 2023
Tope102:

Hmmmm.... I wonder the kind of desperate job seeker patronizing you guys for job slot. If truely you are current about job slot you would have known what I mean by FCSC appointment letter.

When I say FCSC I mean federal ministries. You ought to have known that NRC is under federal ministry of transportation but they only share the same salary structure " CONPSS" just like National Orientation Agency ( NOA) which is under federal ministry of information.

When I say FCSC appointment letter I mean federal ministries which their appointment letter bears FCSC at the top.

Do you think am daft like you, who're you to lecture me that Nigeria Railway Cooperation (NRC) APL is different from that of FCSC, I'll implored you to sit down your mate who reason like your type to explain that to them,not me.

I only brought that scenario to rewind your medulla oblongata so that you'll wake up from your sleep because it's obvious you're being delusional, even with the way you reason, I supplicate to God Almighty that may a genuine helper locate you before it's too late.

Adiós

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tope102: 11:38pm On Jun 26, 2023
Lawalabiodun:

Do you think am daft like you, who're you to lecture me that Nigeria Railway Cooperation (NRC) APL is different from that of FCSC, I'll implored you to sit down your mate who reason like your type to explain that to them and not me.

I only brought that scenario to rewind your medulla oblongata so that you'll wake up from your sleep because it's obvious you're being delusional, even with the way you reason, I supplicate to God Almighty that may a genuine helper locate you before it's too late.

Adiós

If truly you are not daft you wouldn't have used Nigeria Railway Cooperation (NRC) for Federal Civil Service Commission ( FCSC) appointment letter.

I asked simple question " If FCSC start issuing appointment letter " does that call for argument? Something that only call for " YES or No" of which I will even appreciate. Sir, don't be a frustrated soul.

Not that I don't know what happened in the corridor of FCSC but I still believe someone can still know much better than I do and that is why I open it public.

" A job Seeker that knows every agency doing recruitment why can't you do one for yourself ". You can not even differentiate between NRC and FCSC.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ovii123(m): 11:40pm On Jun 26, 2023
Ladiesdream:
Recruitment not replacement.
. Please bro is it secret recruitment or will they still publicize it on dailies for people to apply online ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Lawalabiodun(m): 11:41pm On Jun 26, 2023
Tope102:

If truly you are not daft you wouldn't have used Nigeria Railway Cooperation (NRC) for Federal Civil Service Commission ( FCSC) appointment letter.

I asked simple question " If FCSC start issuing appointment letter " does that call for argument? Something that only call for " YES or No" of which I will even appreciate. Sir, don't be a frustrated soul.

Not that I don't know what happened in the corridor of FCSC but I still believe someone can still know much better than I do and that is why I open it public.

Noted, enjoy your night rest in peace. Finally I never tag you in the first instance, I only eulogies a sensible response from my beloved brother Mukzahra.

please, learn to mind your business next time, in order to avoid you being embarrassed.✌️

Adiós

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tope102: 11:59pm On Jun 26, 2023
awele186:
Ain't you the same ignorant dude that said FCSC don't have commissioners or you have amnesia?

When I say FCSC I mean federal ministries.

I understand you.... Just a simple question of YES or NO

If I saidthat FCSC don't have commissioner then what I expect from you as someone of intellect is to respond politely which I will even appreciate.

Sir/ Ma, see your response to what I asked and evaluate yourself.

Don't let situation of things affect your emotion. God bless you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Daheru(m): 5:13am On Jun 27, 2023
Daheru:

Has it been advertised for application?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Daheru(m): 5:14am On Jun 27, 2023
Ladiesdream:

Has it been advertised for application.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AlphaGrace: 6:25am On Jun 27, 2023
Lawalabiodun:

Noted, enjoy your night rest in peace. Finally I never tag you in the first instance, I only eulogies a sensible response from my beloved brother Mukzahra.

please, learn to mind your business next time, in order to avoid you being embarrassed.✌️

Adiós

Hey boss, I applauds you for stopping having conversation with that guy, Ómóó sincerely the guy needs serious rehabilitation, just as someone mentioned before no be only say he's suffering from Amnesia, everything about the useless guy is not normal.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yelle: 6:49am On Jun 27, 2023
How far boss

[quote author=Obaman12 post=124055301][/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Obaman12: 7:21am On Jun 27, 2023
Yelle:
How far boss

I dey fine boss. I sent you a mail.
You said I should send in my details for the recommendation letter
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 7:24am On Jun 27, 2023
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DanceVille: 7:28am On Jun 27, 2023
Do you need help with your curriculum vitae and cover letter? I'm the best plug (writer) for you.
I have noticed lot of mistakes in many CVs these days and might be the reason why you're not getting job invites. Let me assist you in writing an ATS OPTIMIZED Curriculum Vitae that will help you in getting your dream job.

And the best part of my service is, It's delivery before payment, which means you'll have to review the work first before paying

Check out for my details below.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Vanbravo(m): 7:41am On Jun 27, 2023

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mukzahra: 8:06am On Jun 27, 2023
AlphaGrace:

Hey boss, I applauds you for stopping having conversation with that guy, Ómóó sincerely the guy needs serious rehabilitation, just as someone mentioned before no be only say he's suffering from Amnesia, everything about the useless guy is not normal.
i swear…make una jst free am. Only God knws were he came from (Minister Of Embargo)

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 8:14am On Jun 27, 2023
Vanbravo:
Good morning my fellow Nairalanders.

Please there are people who really need to take a decision that is very crucial.

Please any updates about new salary structure of #NDLEA

Hussen24
tungushebe
Abdull01
Bj01
Mohisah

Base on info, they'll hv an upgrade of salary of upto 400+ for Bsc nd 200+ for O'level

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by abdulwizzy(m): 8:57am On Jun 27, 2023
Mohisah:

Base on info, they'll hv an upgrade of salary of upto 400+ for Bsc nd 200+ for O'level

How about ICPC
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Paramilitary11: 9:48am On Jun 27, 2023
Mohisah:

May God help us to make the final list. Amen

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by BucketMan: 9:57am On Jun 27, 2023
Paramilitary11:
May God help us to make the final list. Amen
haha yes o, the NDLEA is no longer an underdog agency... For them to be exempted from the board dissolution speaks volumes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Julius223pounds(m): 10:55am On Jun 27, 2023
Mohisah:

Base on info, they'll hv an upgrade of salary of upto 400+ for Bsc and 200+ for O'level

Please sir, how much is EFCC O'level receiving as salary?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mukzahra: 12:31pm On Jun 27, 2023
Mohisah:

my mind they tell me say very soon you you go get job slot/ opportunity for me

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Seeck: 1:25pm On Jun 27, 2023
Did anyone here receive a call from NJFP?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 1:35pm On Jun 27, 2023
Mukzahra:
my mind they tell me say very soon you you go get job slot/ opportunity for me
Who me I be? I just dey follow senior Bosses fr here o
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 1:38pm On Jun 27, 2023
Julius223pounds:

Please sir, how much is EFCC O'level receiving as salary?
No much difference btw the 2 Agencies, slight percentage of maybe 5-9% higher than ICPC, NDLEA... I no too knw sha
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mukzahra: 2:04pm On Jun 27, 2023
Mohisah:

Who me I be? I just dey follow senior Bosses fr here o
na so e they start ……abeg jst try reason my matter
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bg4l(f): 2:20pm On Jun 27, 2023
DanceVille:
Do you need help with your curriculum vitae and cover letter? I'm the best plug (writer) for you.
I have noticed lot of mistakes in many CVs these days and might be the reason why you're not getting job invites. Let me assist you in writing an ATS OPTIMIZED Curriculum Vitae that will help you in getting your dream job.

And the best part of my service is, It's delivery before payment, which means you'll have to review the work first before paying

Please I am interested

Check out for my details below.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Julius223pounds(m): 3:16pm On Jun 27, 2023
Mohisah:

No much difference btw the 2 Agencies, slight percentage of maybe 5-9% higher than ICPC, NDLEA... I no too knw sha

Okay, but will it be up to 150k?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TheElites19s: 3:20pm On Jun 27, 2023
Julius223pounds:

Okay, but will it be up to 150k?
180+ for O'level
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yelle: 3:43pm On Jun 27, 2023
Sorry bro, didn't see it.

Try resend it again
Obaman12:

I dey fine boss. I sent you a mail.
You said I should send in my details for the recommendation letter

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yelle: 3:44pm On Jun 27, 2023
You guys are always welcome...

Success1930:

@Yelle.. Please can I chat you privately... Or if you can send a message to me here
. Princessjuliet2017@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Obaman12: 4:29pm On Jun 27, 2023
Yelle:

Sorry bro, didn't see it.

Try resend it again

I have sent the mail again, or just send me a hi on goodmanobad@gmail.com So I can then forward you the details sir
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Julius223pounds(m): 4:46pm On Jun 27, 2023
TheElites19s:
180+ for O'level

Wow, it's cool.
Thanks bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (1815) (1816) (1817) (1818) (1819) (1820) (1821) ... (2250) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: spido(m), prophetic69(m), emitsu123, Valme1010, Success1930, SINJEL, Wonderlaco(m), JERRY1925(m), Oluwagbemiga20(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.