Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,432 members, 7,836,734 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1816) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6330058 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1813) (1814) (1815) (1816) (1817) (1818) (1819) ... (2267) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abdull01: 11:05pm On Jun 25, 2023
Hahaha! Let me be clear, I actually said NO to the offer coz the person won’t change job for me, even if a better offer present itself he will say im already working, I want once & for all job not to be changing and since I’ve an idea how hyperdec look like & I see the kind of places he has given some of us that’s why I said no, I didn’t say it to be arrogant or because I’ve so many offers no, I can’t do that ai since my father is not the president grin
Bj01:
My brother who be my papa if I have someone I would have gotten good job.but plsss ur post of claiming u turn the offer down is my concern.turning a good job down.

quote author=Abdull01 post=124033667]Please quote where I said I’m somebody please! I’m waiting. I told that guy that it’s not what people are saying. And when does turning down offer translate to you’re somebody? You’re the one bragging, please quote me where I said I’m somebody
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 11:24pm On Jun 25, 2023
horlatunji00:

Good evening boss
I sent you a dm, please kindly reply sir
Sir/Ma
Pls if it's question ask it here, I don't know much apart from what my senior bosses do post here. Na their Abdull01 Bj01 etc be oga Boss, me na deir errand boy o🙏🤞
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abdull01: 11:31pm On Jun 25, 2023
👀👀

Mohisah:

Sir/Ma
Pls if it's question ask it here, I don't know much apart from what my senior bosses post do post here. Na their Abdull01 be oga Boss, me na deir errand boy o🙏🤞
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Realinfo2021: 11:36pm On Jun 25, 2023
factonly0000:
Does anybody have the contact of the Chief executive of NUPRC
remain small for those on the last list

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by untoldtruth: 6:24am On Jun 26, 2023
Zulum:
Hello Good Evening Beautiful house

My brother did documentation of CIVIL DEFENSE......IS there anyone with connection pls, I am willing to pay to help him secure the Job thnks
Your brother didn't go through documentation, he went through screening, which means he has a fair chance. But let me tell you for free that there isn't much that can change that shortlist now except a 5G connect which money cannot buy. Pray, it helps.

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 6:33am On Jun 26, 2023
untoldtruth:

Your brother didn't go through documentation, he went through screening, which means he has a fair chance. But let me tell you for free that there isn't much that can change that shortlist now except a 5G connect which money cannot buy. Pray, it helps.
Lol moni dey buy 5G o, unless u don't knw the 5G. P.A go collect moni nd take it personal and 5G will act upon it. Money 💰 can, don't joke with word Money

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Lawalabiodun(m): 7:38am On Jun 26, 2023
Mohisah:

Lol moni dey buy 5G o, unless u don't knw the 5G. P.A go collect moni nd take it personal and 5G will act upon it. Money 💰 can, don't joke with word Money

Though you both are on the same path, but I think the guy is trying to inform the dude that the list for each state has already been compiled and sealed before the Minister left the office.

Indeed, all things are possible in this blessed Nation of ours, even including padding of list, I'll implore the Zulum brother to channel his energy to pray that his brother name is not removed from the already compiled list and I also wish his brother all the best in his future endeavors.

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oladapo3971(m): 7:39am On Jun 26, 2023
Abdull01:
smiley smileyPeace ✌🏼 🤝🤝 May God help us all. In other news Federal mortgage did documentation & induction last week, AMCON too. May God help us all. Thank you
@Abdull01
@hussen24
@Olarewajuuu
Any news about NITT ZARIA and NIPOST?
please
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oladapo3971(m): 7:40am On Jun 26, 2023
Abdull01:
smiley smileyPeace ✌🏼 🤝🤝 May God help us all. In other news Federal mortgage did documentation & induction last week, AMCON too. May God help us all. Thank you
Check your email sir please
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olubidex: 8:54am On Jun 26, 2023
[quote author=Bj01 post=124030204]My brother I don't talk of salary and I knever said is a superb place but even if u are working in and oil and gas you will still not appreciate salary but if u have a better working conditions and better allowances you are good to go forget 28days that u said we don't know the meaning..we are not bragging is a good place but to encourage people that wanted to work there is a good things.so u were not given hyppadec offer ooooo except u work in CBN and if they confirmed them their salary may be better than that of FIRS and possibly any big agencies u were talking about.

Boss I hail you heartily. You promise to get back to me having dropped my email as you requested.

I'll appreciate your reaching out to me. Thank you Baba
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maxilight: 9:30am On Jun 26, 2023
Good morning all my good people. What level is Accountant 1 and salary scale in Federal University. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kingBolton: 10:00am On Jun 26, 2023
Please is there a thread that I can follow to know the federal ministries or agencies currently recruiting

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nawteemaxie(m): 10:21am On Jun 26, 2023
Has anybody been able to take the ICPC test?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by geoimam22(m): 10:24am On Jun 26, 2023
Hello Guys, please who knows the salary scale per annum of non- academic staff with degree certificate in a State University. Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jamilfeena(m): 10:26am On Jun 26, 2023
Time just started
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by abdulwizzy(m): 10:30am On Jun 26, 2023
Jamilfeena:
Time just started

Can the ICPC test be done with phone?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hotplate: 10:30am On Jun 26, 2023
kingBolton:
Please is there a thread that I can follow to know the federal ministries or agencies currently recruiting
bro the word recruitment is almost going obsolete in the federal civil service all they talk about here is documentation, salary etc.. most time I just ask myself how Una take dey get these Jobs. some people switch effortlessly btw agencies meanwhile it's been six years now have not even seen one not to talk of switch. Bosses abeg make una help me anything I nor mind do

11 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kingBolton: 10:35am On Jun 26, 2023
hotplate:
bro the word recruitment is almost going obsolete in the federal civil service all they talk about here is documentation, salary etc.. most time I just ask myself how Una take dey get these Jobs. some people switch effortlessly btw agencies meanwhile it's been six years now have not even seen one not to talk of switch. Bosses abeg make una help me anything I nor mind do
Same thing I have experienced, I almost never hear of recruitment etc, just documentation and salary and I am always wondering how they get to know about it.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nawteemaxie(m): 10:36am On Jun 26, 2023
abdulwizzy:

Can the ICPC test be done with phone?

Yes.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Osada90(m): 10:57am On Jun 26, 2023
geoimam22:
Hello Guys, please who knows the salary scale per annum of non- academic staff with degree certificate in a State University. Thanks

111k after deduction
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mattbass(m): 11:05am On Jun 26, 2023
Mohisah:

God go help u inshaAllah, with or without sweating for connect. Just believe u can get employed into one big Agency, but pls pray n act right as lawful citizen
Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 26, 2023

10 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 11:18am On Jun 26, 2023
Sendaros2000:
My ICPC second stage test score.
Bad guy... ICPC fits u. U knw hw to beat the system.. Success to y'all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by FolaLee: 11:23am On Jun 26, 2023
Sendaros2000:
Any idea about the cut off?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Osada90(m): 11:28am On Jun 26, 2023
Nawteemaxie:
Has anybody been able to take the ICPC test?

Yes...
Successfully

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Osada90(m): 11:29am On Jun 26, 2023
Sendaros2000:

Ah
Omo shocked shocked
Congratulations Man

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bj01(m): 11:31am On Jun 26, 2023
[quote author=Olubidex post=124039998][/quote]

I did not see the mail bro,just drop ur mail here I will mail u bro.sorry.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HussenAdul: 11:36am On Jun 26, 2023
FolaLee:

Any idea about the cut off?
They might use quota system so that every state will be recognized accordingly.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Amna1(m): 12:17pm On Jun 26, 2023
k.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nawteemaxie(m): 12:37pm On Jun 26, 2023
Sendaros2000:

Nice. You are the 4th person I'm seeing scoring 22/25. I've not seen anyone who scored less than 21. Was the test that easy?

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nawteemaxie(m): 12:38pm On Jun 26, 2023
Osada90:

Yes...
Successfully

Hope you scored well? At least above 20?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1813) (1814) (1815) (1816) (1817) (1818) (1819) ... (2267) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: TariqK, Ayuwo, Sultan8, Damdam24(f), Bashh054, TOM208, francis53, AlphaGrace and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.