Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1815) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6243418 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1812) (1813) (1814) (1815) (1816) (1817) (1818) ... (2247) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olarewajuuu: 5:31pm On Jun 25, 2023
Exactly, you're right Sir. Abdull is also a nice man too though.
MrSuama:

If he knew who he is quoting, the guy go mellow. But on the contrary we no know who him be too. It might be a case of two elephants fighting.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bj01(m): 5:38pm On Jun 25, 2023
My brother I don't talk of salary and I knever said is a superb place but even if u are working in and oil and gas you will still not appreciate salary but if u have a better working conditions and better allowances you are good to go forget 28days that u said we don't know the meaning..we are not bragging is a good place but to encourage people that wanted to work there is a good things.so u were not given hyppadec offer ooooo except u work in CBN and if they confirmed them their salary may be better than that of FIRS and possibly any big agencies u were talking about.

quote author=Mohisah post=124029780]
Lol una too get muscle o! But sha 28-day is awesome because of ur location. If ur place of residence is within that workplace, e go small like fried liver 😊.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MrSuama(m): 5:39pm On Jun 25, 2023
Olarewajuuu:
Exactly, you're right Sir. Abdull is also a nice man too though.

Me I no know @Abdull01 oooo, but when I chatted Sir Bj01, I was surprised to the bone. What a small world. Truly, humans are water, they would always meet up somewhere.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 5:41pm On Jun 25, 2023
Bj01:
My brother I don't talk of salary and I knever said is a superb place but even if u are working in and oil and gas you will still not appreciate salary but if u have a better working conditions and better allowances you are good to go forget 28days that u said we don't know the meaning..we are not bragging is a good place but to encourage people that wanted to work there is a good things.so u were not given hyppadec offer ooooo except u work in CBN and if they confirmed them their salary may be better than that of FIRS and possibly any big agencies u were talking about.

Lol una too get muscle o! But sha 28-day is awesome because of ur location. If ur place of residence is within that workplace, e go small like fried liver 😊.

Lol no be me tlk wether u dnt knw di meaning 28-day o.. I just brush thru mk pipu knw see am as one big thing if u dey close to ur workplace...

Me just need connect o😊😊
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mattbass(m): 5:41pm On Jun 25, 2023
Still searching for job
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 5:51pm On Jun 25, 2023
I say mk I small-small tell my guys to refresh their connect if u dey interested in TETFUND or if u been push for dat place.
President Tinubu fit hold one small town hall meeting if he just land. So bfr dat, mk una try get another assurance frm una connect..
Naso one P.A to one person yan me hot-hot rn.

Meanwhile if u wan go NDA abi short service, e be like Hussen fit help
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bj01(m): 5:53pm On Jun 25, 2023
[
Thank u my brother I sincerely appreciate you sir.

quote author=MrSuama post=124030212]

Me I no know @Abdull01 oooo, but when I chatted Sir Bj01, I was surprised to the bone. What a small world. Truly, humans are water, they would always meet up somewhere. [/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 5:53pm On Jun 25, 2023
mattbass:
Still searching for job
God go help u inshaAllah, with or without sweating for connect. Just believe u can get employed into one big Agency, but pls pray n act right as lawful citizen

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yelle: 5:53pm On Jun 25, 2023
Thanks bro

Abdull01:
Entry level(cool is around 120k, my brother works there

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yelle: 5:57pm On Jun 25, 2023
I should remove it from my list of agency that I'm to send to him??

Bj01:
[

My advice don't used IBB for HYPPADEC you might get dissapointed.HQ of HYPPADEC is in Minna. For HYPPADEC I will advice not to use your connect to the place.it get Y oooo.dont wast your connect now.

For HYPPADEC is a good place to work and you will never regret working in the place.friendly organisation.

quote author=Yelle post=124012797]IBB connect no reach 5G be that??

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yelle: 5:58pm On Jun 25, 2023
No p, send me your details make I follow am talk..... May God help us all

[quote author=Obaman12 post=124023137][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moniter0: 6:16pm On Jun 25, 2023
Post retracted
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abdull01: 6:36pm On Jun 25, 2023
Why are you wasting your time replying him! People talk to strangers anyhow without knowing who they really are. If he really want to know let him go private with me! Not everyone is dying to look for a job sha. I can’t talk about my family or my background here. But as I said I don’t need hyperdec job. It’s not for me
Mohisah:

People reject an offer base on different believes or what they want... So, u need to believe everythin may be true. Some people will never accept a Ministry offer, yet they're unemployed...

Mk una gimme dis connect nau😁😁

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bj01(m): 6:41pm On Jun 25, 2023
Except replacement but fresh appointment is difficult now.they have gone beyond the numbers to be recruited.and I am sure very sure IBB had sent someone to the office whiche she came in around last year July.

Yelle:

I should remove it from my list of agency that I'm to send to him??

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bj01(m): 6:52pm On Jun 25, 2023
Don't get me wrong bro.but rather will advice you to take anyone that come and still be searching for a better one.I pray u get a better things but my brother you are no body and you see all of us on this thread are no body we are just trying to be somebody may God Almighty count us as someone in life. Pls don't brag of nothing.I wish u d very best in life as you move and I pray for better things in life aswel.still awaiting my question to clear your doubt in HYPPADEC pay.Is a better place to work in this country.If you are talking about salary.Tetfund salary is not up to 120 but they might get better things better than what u never dream about.My brother I have blood brother working in HYPPADEC,FIRS,NIMASA TETFUND, University,NNRA and NMDPRA and NNPC,my father in-law is executive Director in NNPC and yet I haven't gotten my desires place to work aswel.i am from a polygamous family full of good competition not hatred competition. You are no body and I am no body just opportunitist we are before others I am sorry is because you wanted to brag that make me go lentgh and show that a lots of people on this thrend that are more than all what we mentioned above in terms of work and better placement.plsss be humble and you and I are no body

Abdull01:
Why are you wasting your time replying him! People talk to strangers anyhow without knowing who they really are. If he really want to know let him go private with me! Not everyone is dying to look for a job sha. I can’t talk about my family or my background here. But as I said I don’t need hyperdec job. It’s not for me

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abdull01: 7:16pm On Jun 25, 2023
Well said 👍
Bj01:

Lol una too get muscle o! But sha 28-day is awesome because of ur location. If ur place of residence is within that workplace, e go small like fried liver 😊.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abdull01: 7:19pm On Jun 25, 2023
I don’t have any interest about your family, speak for yourself, if you really are who you claim to be you’ll be working, I haven’t said anything about my family here, so I don’t get the unnecessary hype you’re doing about yourself or your background
Bj01:

Don't get me wrong bro.but rather will advice you to take anyone that come and still be searching for a better one.I pray u get a better things but my brother you are no body and you see all of us on this thread are no body we are just trying to be somebody may God Almighty count us as someone in life. Pls don't brag of nothing.I wish u d very best in life as you move and I pray for better things in life aswel.still awaiting my question to clear your doubt in HYPPADEC pay.Is a better place to work in this country.If you are talking about salary.Tetfund salary is not up to 120 but they might get better things better than what u never dream about.My brother I have blood brother working in HYPPADEC,FIRS,NIMASA TETFUND, University,NNRA and NMDPRA and NNPC,my father in-law is executive Director in NNPC and yet I haven't gotten my desires place to work aswel.i am from a polygamous family full of good competition not hatred competition. You are no body and I am no body just opportunitist we are before others I am sorry is because you wanted to brag that make me go lentgh and show that a lots of people on this thrend that are more than all what we mentioned above in terms of work and better placement.plsss be humble and you and I are no body

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abdull01: 7:32pm On Jun 25, 2023
All I’m trying to point out here is, most not all but most of the figures peoples quote here are not really the salaries, most are been exaggerated until one becomes a staff then you see something different
Bj01:

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sadiqti: 7:44pm On Jun 25, 2023
Please any updates about CBN recruitments this year for new entry?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bj01(m): 7:47pm On Jun 25, 2023
Bro,I did not brag just to calm u down a lots has more profile here and they silent and yet still in search for a better placement and you are here telling us how you turn an offer offer of HYPPADEC down,and telling us who you are.make me tell you that you are no one.

Plsss let be humble all through.I pray to Almighty Allah to give you the best job I mean your desire job.and God bless you in many ways and all the readers here soonest and my humble self.I need a better job too ooooo God bless me aswell.

quote author=Abdull01 post=124031960]I don’t have any interest about your family, speak for yourself, if you really are who you claim to be you’ll be working, I haven’t said anything about my family here, so I don’t get the unnecessary hype you’re doing about yourself or your background
[/quote]

10 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bj01(m): 7:49pm On Jun 25, 2023
It will be difficult now ooooo let have a substantial CBN governor and the board of CBN I believe they might initiate a recruitment or replacement exercise.but for now look at other places.God bless ur hustle

quote author=Sadiqti post=124032342]Please any updates about CBN recruitments this year for new entry?[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by opj21(m): 7:56pm On Jun 25, 2023
Am still open to work, any where(ministry, department or agency) am available God bless you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hinokami: 8:11pm On Jun 25, 2023
Sog2:
[s]Don’t mind that EVC of NASENI, but on a serious note the former EVC did a wicked employment at thy minutes to the end of his tenure, the new EVC may not be able to employ again for the next 5yrs. When the former EVC was going he decided to marry his personal secretary and worked her transfer from NASENI to nitda after causing alot of havoc. All will be fine!
[/s]

Any news on NASENI?
Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 8:48pm On Jun 25, 2023
Abdull01:
All is but a choice. Some of my cousins has turned dwn many jobs just because it doesn't suit deir likings esp anything dat involves gun or force..

On this faceless forum, anybody can be smbody. Let's thread with a peaceful language

12 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abdull01: 8:55pm On Jun 25, 2023
Reasonable 💯🙏🏼🙏🏼
Mohisah:

All is but a choice. Some of my cousins has turned dwn many jobs just because it doesn't suit deir likings esp anything dat involves gun or force..

On this faceless forum, anybody can be smbody. Let's thread with a peaceful language

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abdull01: 8:58pm On Jun 25, 2023
Please quote where I said I’m somebody please! I’m waiting. I told that guy that it’s not what people are saying. And when does turning down offer translate to you’re somebody? You’re the one bragging, please quote me where I said I’m somebody
Bj01:
Bro,I did not brag just to calm u down a lots has more profile here and they silent and yet still in search for a better placement and you are here telling us how you turn an offer offer of HYPPADEC down,and telling us who you are.make me tell you that you are no one.

Plsss let be humble all through.I pray to Almighty Allah to give you the best job I mean your desire job.and God bless you in many ways and all the readers here soonest and my humble self.I need a better job too ooooo God bless me aswell.

quote author=Abdull01 post=124031960]I don’t have any interest about your family, speak for yourself, if you really are who you claim to be you’ll be working, I haven’t said anything about my family here, so I don’t get the unnecessary hype you’re doing about yourself or your background

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Zulum: 10:06pm On Jun 25, 2023
Hello Good Evening Beautiful house

My brother did documentation of CIVIL DEFENSE......IS there anyone with connection pls, I am willing to pay to help him secure the Job thnks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bj01(m): 10:19pm On Jun 25, 2023
My brother who be my papa if I have someone I would have gotten good job.but plsss ur post of claiming u turn the offer down is my concern.turning a good job down.

quote author=Abdull01 post=124033667]Please quote where I said I’m somebody please! I’m waiting. I told that guy that it’s not what people are saying. And when does turning down offer translate to you’re somebody? You’re the one bragging, please quote me where I said I’m somebody
[/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bj01(m): 10:51pm On Jun 25, 2023
[anyways pls move on and stop let laid to rest and be prayeful.but plss Incase u get that opportunity again we gather here plenty plsssss

quote author=Abdull01 post=124033667]Please quote where I said I’m somebody please! I’m waiting. I told that guy that it’s not what people are saying. And when does turning down offer translate to you’re somebody? You’re the one bragging, please quote me where I said I’m somebody
[/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by horlatunji00(m): 10:56pm On Jun 25, 2023
Mohisah:

Good evening boss
I sent you a dm, please kindly reply sir
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by FavoredbyGOD: 10:56pm On Jun 25, 2023
Olarewajuuu:
Budget office.

I don't understand
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abdull01: 11:00pm On Jun 25, 2023
smiley smileyPeace ✌🏼 🤝🤝 May God help us all. In other news Federal mortgage did documentation & induction last week, AMCON too. May God help us all. Thank you
Bj01:
[anyways pls move on and stop let laid to rest and be prayeful.but plss Incase u get that opportunity again we gather here plenty plsssss

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1812) (1813) (1814) (1815) (1816) (1817) (1818) ... (2247) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.