Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1817) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6303493 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1814) (1815) (1816) (1817) (1818) (1819) (1820) ... (2262) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 26, 2023
Nawteemaxie:

Nice. You are the 4th person I'm seeing scoring 22/25. I've not seen anyone who scored less than 21. Was the test that easy?

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nawteemaxie(m): 12:51pm On Jun 26, 2023
Sendaros2000:

Yes
Current affairs and some simple maths questions

Okay. Hope they will still leave the cut off at 20, so some of us go get hope.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 26, 2023
Please whenever you ask for salary, you should include the organization you are pushing for, So that others will also push. Don't just ask what is what is salary of a lecturer, tell us where you are pushing... grin

10 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by FolaLee: 1:41pm On Jun 26, 2023
Nawteemaxie:

Okay. Hope they will still leave the cut off at 20, so some of us go get hope.

They are using cumulative score of the two tests.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Osada90(m): 1:49pm On Jun 26, 2023
Nawteemaxie:

Hope you scored well? At least above 20?

21/25

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by geoimam22(m): 2:21pm On Jun 26, 2023
You have any idea about the salary scale for non- academic staffs in Kwara State University (KWASU)?
Hussen24:
Please whenever you ask for salary, you should include the organization you are pushing for, So that others will also push. Don't just ask what is what is salary of a lecturer, tell us where you are pushing... grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Laudbtc: 2:22pm On Jun 26, 2023
Please I want to make an humble appeal to anyone who can offer me assistance in getting a state or federal job,. I’ve tried my best to achieve a few certificate by sponsoring myself through school and right now, things are just so rough that it is causing me depression.
I’m a licensed community health extension worker (Chew)
I have a degree in public health (B.sc)
I’m currently doing my masters in public health and will be done this year.
Kindly assist me with any needed assistance as I’m currently located in delta state and nothing seems to be happening here or due to my background, I don’t have any affiliation with any top officials who can assist me which is why I’m appealing for assistance here.
My email is tegose98@ gmail.com
Contact 0.706740760.8
Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olarewajuuu: 2:28pm On Jun 26, 2023
I think it's always written on their APLs nw.
geoimam22:
You have any idea about the salary scale for non- academic staffs in Kwara State University (KWASU)?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 2:45pm On Jun 26, 2023
Nawteemaxie:

Nice. You are the 4th person I'm seeing scoring 22/25. I've not seen anyone who scored less than 21. Was the test that easy?
U know naija nau😂.. Dem beat did system after di 1st test showed most of guys shege

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 26, 2023
[quote author=Mohisah post=124047110]
U know naija nau😂.. Dem beat did system after di 1st test showed most of guys shege[/quote
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 3:22pm On Jun 26, 2023
Sendaros2000:

After this test there’s another test(physical) then interview.
What kind of work is this? 😂 May God see u guys thru

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by tungushebe: 3:26pm On Jun 26, 2023
Good evening everyone

Please any updates about new salary structure of #NDLEA

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tope102: 4:17pm On Jun 26, 2023
Hello guys,

Any update on FCSC appointment letter?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by vickalson: 4:31pm On Jun 26, 2023
[quote author=Abdull01 post=124035538] smiley smileyPeace ✌🏼 🤝🤝 May God help us all. In other news Federal mortgage did documentation & induction last week, AMCON too. May God help us all. Thank you.

Please sir, I need update too on NITT zaria. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by FavoredbyGOD: 4:51pm On Jun 26, 2023
ALMIGHTY GOD please let IPPIS remember OAUTHC
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by avsadeeq0(m): 4:52pm On Jun 26, 2023
Professor Abubakar Rasheed has resigned his appointment as Executive Secretary of the National Universities Commission (NUC). He announced his resignation on Monday at the Commission’s headquarters while approving the issuance of a provisional license to Kogi Governor, Yahaya Bello for the establishment of University, Kabba, Kogi State.

Prof Rasheed said he would return to Bayero University Kano as a lecturer after serving as NUC boss for seven years.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oladapo3971(m): 5:29pm On Jun 26, 2023
[quote author=vickalson post=124049052][/quote]
@Vickalson any news on NITT
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 6:41pm On Jun 26, 2023
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mukzahra: 6:50pm On Jun 26, 2023
Tope102:
Hello guys,

Any update on FCSC appointment letter?
you….. how can letter come when you believe that there is embargo

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Alex1990: 7:15pm On Jun 26, 2023
Share the link to the list please boss.
Success1930:
It seems the NDLEA list of successful candidates for training is out. Congratulations to them..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ladiesdream: 7:25pm On Jun 26, 2023
Fire service, ssce, ond, bsc. Not more than 30 years. Dm @ princeapartments12@gmail.com

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AdeoyeAdefemi: 7:37pm On Jun 26, 2023
Mohisah:
I say mk I small-small tell my guys to refresh their connect if u dey interested in TETFUND or if u been push for dat place.
President Tinubu fit hold one small town hall meeting if he just land. So bfr dat, mk una try get another assurance frm una connect..
Naso one P.A to one person yan me hot-hot rn.

Meanwhile if u wan go NDA abi short service, e be like Hussen fit help

Do they employ civilian at the NDA, if yes, Please im interested.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Lawalabiodun(m): 8:49pm On Jun 26, 2023
Mukzahra:

May Almighty Allâh bless you for that response my brother, how I wish I can like it 💯 times, even if any kind hearted individuals decide to gift that dude an APL of any establishment, I'm very certain he will reject it and tag it fake.

What funny most was when a blessed soul shared an NRC APL to the forum and the guy still tag it fake, I said to myself how can an APL be beautifully design like this with a bolded name on it and someone still tag it fake, it seems the guy needs to change his negative mindset for goods.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 26, 2023
Ladiesdream:
Fire service, ssce, ond, bsc. Not more than 30 years. Dm @ princeapartments12@gmail.com

Is there replacement going on, need your quick response please

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ladiesdream: 9:01pm On Jun 26, 2023
Hussen24:

Is there replacement going on, need your quick response please
Recruitment not replacement.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Awwalken(m): 9:02pm On Jun 26, 2023
Sendaros2000:
My ICPC second stage test score.
What was your first test score pls
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Obaman12: 10:06pm On Jun 26, 2023
Yelle:
No p, send me your details make I follow am talk..... May God help us all

Boss I don send you DM, Try reply make I forward you me details sir. Sorry for replying late. Been offline for a while now
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tope102: 10:37pm On Jun 26, 2023
Lawalabiodun:

May Almighty Allâh bless you for that response my brother, how I wish I can like it 💯 times, even if any kind hearted individuals decide to gift that dude an APL of any establishment, I'm very certain he will reject it and tag it fake.

What funny most was when a blessed soul shared an NRC APL to the forum and the guy still tag it fake, I say to myself how can an APL be beautifully design like this with a bolded name on it and someone still tag it fake, it seems the guy needs to change his negative mindset for goods.

Hmmmm.... I wonder the kind of desperate job seeker patronizing you guys for job slot. If truely you are current about job slot you would have known what I mean by FCSC appointment letter.

When I say FCSC I mean federal ministries. You ought to have known that NRC is under federal ministry of transportation but they only share the same salary structure " CONPSS" just like National Orientation Agency ( NOA) which is under federal ministry of information.

When I say FCSC appointment letter I mean federal ministries which their appointment letter bears FCSC at the top.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tope102: 10:39pm On Jun 26, 2023
Mukzahra:

When I say FCSC I mean federal ministries.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by awele186: 10:42pm On Jun 26, 2023
Ain't you the same ignorant dude that said FCSC don't have commissioners or you have amnesia?

When I say FCSC I mean federal ministries.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ensfield(m): 10:44pm On Jun 26, 2023
Good Evening Sir,
I trust you're doing great, please I would like to DM you for something very important, it's not related to job please.

Thank you.

Bj01:

Except replacement but fresh appointment is difficult now.they have gone beyond the numbers to be recruited.and I am sure very sure IBB had sent someone to the office whiche she came in around last year July.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1814) (1815) (1816) (1817) (1818) (1819) (1820) ... (2262) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: abbati19 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.