Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1854) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6223942 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1851) (1852) (1853) (1854) (1855) (1856) (1857) ... (2243) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abbad111: 5:00pm On Jul 21, 2023
Please what going on? Any info will be highly appreciated. Thank you.

Realinfo2021:
NUPRC NUPRC NUPRC!!!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Topnotch95(m): 5:00pm On Jul 21, 2023
Sendaros20000:

They shared apl last two weeks
Do you have any idea about PENCOM?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mylesgidi: 5:04pm On Jul 21, 2023
Are you sure,do u know any one that collected? because a connect told me nothing
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Albaz: 5:04pm On Jul 21, 2023
[quote author=DaZion post=124556888]I'm a professional CV/resume writer and I make use of modern template for both local and international work application.
I also write statement of purpose and cover letter including LinkedIn optimization.

Best part of my service is *I'll deliver the work before payment*

My service fee is affordable and cheap.
Looking forward to receiving your orders

This my number 09020189768 can we talk

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 5:25pm On Jul 21, 2023
ASF46:
ok thanks. Sorry last question, please do you have any idea on any of the federal polytechnics in the north that are about to recruit?
Nope. But the new Federal University of Health Sciences in Azare and ATBU Bauchi are sharing APL.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ASF46: 5:51pm On Jul 21, 2023
Tnx
Nadingo:
Nope. But the new Federal University of Health Sciences in Azare and ATBU Bauchi are sharing APL.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TOM208: 5:58pm On Jul 21, 2023
TOM208:
Asalam alaykum waramatullah wabarakatuhu brothers and sisters

I'm a servant of Allah with 2-1 in chemical engineering from Ahmadu Bello University Zaria, almost rounding up my Master in chemical engineering(Final defense done). I also have Pgde, TRCN Certificate and TRCN License .
I'm looking for any Federal job and I will appreciate any help from a God sent person.
May Allah easy our affairs.

Contact
olaitanm447@gmail.com

For mobile number please check below 👇

Asalam alaykum waramatullah wabarakatuhu brothers and sisters,
I'm still looking for job opportunities.

Kindly help a brother for the sake of Almighty Allah.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Alex1990: 6:24pm On Jul 21, 2023
Another approval is coming up next month according to insider, and it's legit.. Start pushing.
ASF46:
Wow, but will they recruit again anytime soon?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by KhalilAK(m): 6:24pm On Jul 21, 2023
Mylesgidi:
Any news from any end so concerning TCN,I held something is cooking #Recruitment
They gave out Contract Appointment, my friend did documentation on Tuesday, She's resuming Monday 24th.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by KhalilAK(m): 6:27pm On Jul 21, 2023
Nadingo:
Confirmed, ATBU Bauchi shared 100+ APL for both academic and non-academic Staff

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mylesgidi: 6:37pm On Jul 21, 2023
Yeah I held that too,a friend of mine too got it,but what am interested is the permanent staff recruitment.
KhalilAK:

They gave out Contract Appointment, my friend did documentation on Tuesday, She's resuming Monday 24th.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Realinfo2021: 6:51pm On Jul 21, 2023
Abbad111:
Please what going on? Any info will be highly appreciated. Thank you.

Kindly remain ready with your connect anytime

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 21, 2023
Realinfo2021:

Let NUPRC bring this replacement to conclusion we pray O lord.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by balher(m): 7:44pm On Jul 21, 2023
No ONGOING recruitment process at NUPRC

Realinfo2021:

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by abbati19: 7:53pm On Jul 21, 2023
pls how about NMDPRA?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by moabdul: 8:03pm On Jul 21, 2023
Nadingo:

Pls, I was captured end of last month and 4th July was what is on my slip as date of first appointment. One of my colleagues who we were employed and captured together along others, told us that the IPPIS guy told him that we should expect to receive salary this July. How true?
NB: It's a Fed Poly.

Good evening...please is it Ippis that will contact you or your employer to come for capturing.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 21, 2023
balher:
No ONGOING recruitment process at NUPRC

There is no ongoing recruitment at NUPRC very correct.
But there is last batch from the last replacement by agency this is what he's talking about. First batch have resume pending second batch. Hope you get explanation.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abbad111: 8:25pm On Jul 21, 2023
Ok sir, but seriously the anticipation is just too much.

Realinfo2021:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 8:38pm On Jul 21, 2023
moabdul:

Good evening...please is it Ippis that will contact you or your employer to come for capturing.
Employer
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by balher(m): 8:59pm On Jul 21, 2023
CV received by connect to secure job at NUPRC can only be processed in confidential manner. No one here get classified info. this is A+ CLASS juicy agency, its staff strengths less than 500.

Scanppppp:

There is no ongoing recruitment at NUPRC very correct.
But there is last batch from the last replacement by agency this is what he's talking about. First batch have resume pending second batch. Hope you get explanation.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xtruzz(f): 6:47am On Jul 22, 2023
balher:
CV received by connect to secure job at NUPRC can only be processed in confidential manner. No one here get classified info. this is A+ CLASS juicy agency, its staff strengths less than 500.

Is NCDMB A-class Agency? What’s their staff strienght on average?? Are they in same category as NUPRC??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by keeper1: 7:33am On Jul 22, 2023
Good morning good people.
please, any news about the proposed State University, Kabba in Kogi state?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MUTERIKA(m): 8:00am On Jul 22, 2023
shobroy10:

Let me help you out with little insight. Short service combatant (SSC) and Direct short service course (DSSC). Those are the 2 course been ran by army but the rest sister forces only have DSSC. In the army SSC at the end of 9month training course are joined with NDA cadet and they passed out together while DSSC are just professionals that are not included in NDA like doctors, lawyers, education and any other places they may have short fall. DSSC training is 6month and not with NDA cadet but other places dey feel like.

Lastely my brother I won't lie to u
You can't join army without knowing anybody cos the first 30man screening list will not fall from heaven. Good luck if u want to know more just search ssc and dssc on this forum u will see it all
Stateman, I appreciate. Been long I last saw your comment.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ASF46: 8:04am On Jul 22, 2023
Thanks alot
Alex1990:
Another approval is coming up next month according to insider, and it's legit.. Start pushing.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by balher(m): 8:07am On Jul 22, 2023
Already a proposal was sent Mr president to merge NMDPRA, NUPRC & NCDMB to a single oil regulatory agency. Now, pending approval. Because combined workers of all are less than 2k, So that FGN will save governance cost. all the three are A agencies.

Xtruzz:

Is NCDMB A-class Agency? What’s their staff strienght on average?? Are they in same category as NUPRC??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by usmanktg2(m): 8:28am On Jul 22, 2023
Hussen24:

Fake. As I said before, never pay money to anyone before APL and documentation especially this Interior (civil defense, immigration and fire service) they go chop your money ne kawai...

Good Morning Sir,
Please send me message, I seriously need your number please.
Thanks
lithiumnigeria@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DijeeUG: 8:29am On Jul 22, 2023
Realinfo2021:

We’re gonna need you to come up with actual words and info bro. You’ve been saying the same thing for MONTHS .. Everyday get ready get ready, uncle we have heard. Thank you and God bless u. Now please REST your keypad enh.

16 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Excellency4sure: 8:36am On Jul 22, 2023
Salam Mal Balher, thank you for all the update. Please I have something important to discuss with you, kindly accept DM.

balher:

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by opj21(m): 9:35am On Jul 22, 2023
Nwanyiogwashi:
Ojoto1 you and the other two should mail me now for your .,................
Ada I wish I can b lucky this time to join them
Thanks in advance

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by LesTech: 9:59am On Jul 22, 2023

Xtruzz:

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SweetPoison22: 11:04am On Jul 22, 2023
Nadingo:
Here
Please, how do I get the actual figure for grade level 7 step 2?

Anyone can please assist me with the answer

(1) (2) (3) ... (1851) (1852) (1853) (1854) (1855) (1856) (1857) ... (2243) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: CreekOne, Maikunya, Jaybaba7, afas1, dave00733(m), ATPx, Mohisah, Jollyakat(m), Brightlight123, Moh99, Ytadzabia, ZARAMITE(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.