Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,997 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1857) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6223533 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1854) (1855) (1856) (1857) (1858) (1859) (1860) ... (2243) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by carsprayer: 3:20pm On Jul 23, 2023
NIMASA to be stripped of revenue collection
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by carsprayer: 3:22pm On Jul 23, 2023
The federal government has revealed that it will, in the coming days, streamline its taxes from 52 to 10 in order to promote efficiency and accountability.

The special adviser to the president on revenue, Zacch Adedeji, stated this yesterday during the virtual TOPAZ 88 second lecture series, which had the title, “Revenue Challenges and Opportunities in Nigeria Today.”

Adedeji noted that because of multiple taxations, compliance and trust in tax payment had become a huge challenge in Nigeria.

“What the federal government is doing right now is to ensure that the poor breathe. The aim of this administration is to tax prosperity and not poverty and tax the fruit, not the seed.

“This is why, in the coming days when the tax committee is constituted, we will ensure that we streamline our taxes from 52 to 10 because we have realised that it is very difficult to have compliance due to so many taxes

“What we want to do now is to ensure that regulators focus on regulations while agencies in charge of tax collections will collect. For instance, the Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency (NIMASA) collects 3 per cent freight duty, but it is not their duty. Their duty is to secure the waterways. Collection of freights is the sole responsibility of the Nigerian Ports Authority. This is the reason we have leakages because we don’t know how much we have.

“However, if we streamline and harmonise these taxes, we will know how much we have and then we can effectively utilise them,” he said.

Speaking further, the presidential adviser also revealed that once the Senate constitutes its standing committees, the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) will be renamed to the Nigerian Revenue Service.

Explaining the rationale behind the name change, he said the idea was to ensure that all taxes due to the federal government becomes the sole responsibility of the federal government, as well as to avoid duplications.

He further revealed that the federal government will deploy technology in ensuring effectiveness and accountability in its tax collections.

https://dailytrust.com/fg-to-streamline-taxes-from-52-to-10/

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 4:37pm On Jul 23, 2023
carsprayer:
FIRS to be renamed and merged
Merged with other agency like??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tony07067: 4:54pm On Jul 23, 2023
FLASH

Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) will be renamed to the Nigerian Revenue Service.

The rationale behind the name change is to ensure that all taxes due to the federal government becomes the sole responsibility of the federal government, as well as to avoid duplications

Mohisah:

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 5:00pm On Jul 23, 2023
Tony07067:
FLASH

Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) will be renamed to the Nigerian Revenue Service.

The rationale behind the name change is to ensure that all taxes due to the federal government becomes the sole responsibility of the federal government, as well as to avoid duplications

Kudos

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 5:42pm On Jul 23, 2023
Mohisah:
not merged but more responsibilty. NIMASA and others will stop collecting revenue.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by carsprayer: 6:35pm On Jul 23, 2023
no more free money for NIMASA....

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by balher(m): 6:35pm On Jul 23, 2023
Custom nko?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ASF46: 7:16pm On Jul 23, 2023
Pls those anyone has any idea if Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa will recruit soon?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 7:38pm On Jul 23, 2023
kkkp:
not merged but more responsibilty. NIMASA and others will stop collecting revenue.
Yet no nice pay upon that hefty revenue in 6 months. More workload no upfront allowance to even boast of... If any tax file enter offside its a goner 🤭
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 7:41pm On Jul 23, 2023
ASF46:
Pls those anyone has any idea if Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa will recruit soon?
Is Zakiru still their Rector?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 7:45pm On Jul 23, 2023
Mohisah:

Yet no nice pay upon that hefty revenue in 6 months. More workload no upfront allowance to even boast of... If any tax file enter offside its a goner 🤭
it will be reviewed with time.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ASF46: 7:49pm On Jul 23, 2023
I don't really know
Mohisah:
Is Zakiru still their Rector?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 8:17pm On Jul 23, 2023
carsprayer:
no more free money for NIMASA....

Nimasa will make money, they will still make money from coastal operations

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 8:25pm On Jul 23, 2023
Gensanusi:

except shady deals. With time they may soon be merged.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Itzlinda(f): 8:40pm On Jul 23, 2023
Gensanusi:

What of customs?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Raheeqilmaktoom: 9:47pm On Jul 23, 2023
kkkp:
except shady deals. With time they may soon be merged.

With NIWA most likely.

Other openings will come up.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by opj21(m): 9:51pm On Jul 23, 2023
Nwanyiogwashi:
Federal work and housing and raw material is recruiting.
Av mailed u Ada, pls add me to list,
May God grant Ur heart desires as u continue to raised the poor and we without connect.....amin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hopefullyy: 10:04pm On Jul 23, 2023
Mohisah:

let them add their work force na😚

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 3:42am On Jul 24, 2023
Raheeqilmaktoom:

With NIWA most likely.

Other openings will come up.

You people think all this maritime agencies are for revenue, they are all regulatory agencies, it was there mandate that is making them generating Revenue, you can't say they won't Generate again cos the NPA is also maritime agency and there work is different from NIMASA

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 6:17am On Jul 24, 2023
kkkp:
it will be reviewed with time.
only Fowler tried..
This present Chairman no wan even hear that renumeration matter. 😁

Naija is a cruise zone, i won't mind payin 5m fr NNPC cos of dat renumeration plan😂

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 6:20am On Jul 24, 2023
Hopefullyy:
let them add their work force na😚
Lol u wicked o.
When dem increase wrkload na Jnr staff go suffer nd Bosses go dey enjoy fat workload KPI

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dannyhonda(m): 6:29am On Jul 24, 2023
I can tell you that the person used connection to enter, take it or leave it. Airforce accept 2'1 and above. A friend of mine entered with 2'2 and he used a strong connection
Gensanusi:

It may not be so, sometimes this people need some certain courses, they use to wave some requirements for them to meet up

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 6:44am On Jul 24, 2023
Mohisah:
only Fowler tried..
This present Chairman no wan even hear that renumeration matter. 😁

Naija is a cruise zone, i won't mind payin 5m fr NNPC cos of dat renumeration plan😂
hahahah
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 7:07am On Jul 24, 2023
Dannyhonda:
I can tell you that the person used connection to enter, take it or leave it. Airforce accept 2'1 and above. A friend of mine entered with 2'2 and he used a strong connection
Not for the last recruitment. They employed 2.2 as well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by keeper1: 7:50am On Jul 24, 2023
Dannyhonda:

Exactly, I did not want to argue, just had to let it slide.

All being said, we should remain optimistic and positive.

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chicheta(f): 11:25am On Jul 24, 2023
Nwanyioma smiley, I'm interested pls. Bless a sister. cheta.ezenagu@gmail.com
Nwanyiogwashi:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nikwes: 11:43am On Jul 24, 2023
Please HUSSEN24 I have be mailing you since last year but you have not replied. Please I have very important clarification to make through you. Please reply my mail.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Alansherry: 11:59am On Jul 24, 2023
Nwanyiogwashi:

Dear Nwanyiogwashi ,

I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to take a moment to express my heartfelt gratitude for this wonderful opportunity you posted here. Your thoughtfulness and generosity truly touched my heart, and I am incredibly grateful for your kindness.

I am reaching out to you with a humble request for your help for this offer. Thank you for considering me for this opportunity. I am genuinely grateful for your consideration and look forwarding to hear from you

sherifdeenagboola89@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by burantashii: 12:46pm On Jul 24, 2023
DearAminu

Who has heard from Logitex Reconnaissance on their last recruitment?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 24, 2023
Federal Polytechnic, Mubi Adamawa
Federal Polytechnic, Keffi, Nasarawa
Federal Polytechnic, Kabo, Kano

Pushhhhhh....

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1854) (1855) (1856) (1857) (1858) (1859) (1860) ... (2243) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Moji12(f), afas1 and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.