Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,456 members, 7,812,401 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1875) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6230238 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1872) (1873) (1874) (1875) (1876) (1877) (1878) ... (2245) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by POLS: 6:27pm On Aug 01, 2023
2023Blessed:
Lol. You have clearly spoken like someone who has not worked in any government establishment before and that's understandable.
Generally, human wants are insatiable. Logically, no human should be complacent with their status for more than 2-3 years, that's why promotion is done within that time frame.
I have a family friend who started with Ministry of Defense, she left there to Fire Service and later to ICPC. We haven't spoken in 6 years but my best guess is that she is most likely not in ICPC anymore. Hunger for growth and better opportunities is an intrinsic trait of intelligent people. Na why Dangote still dey build petroleum refinery.
That is why Dr. Betta Edu will now be a Minister at 36, after being a Commissioner for Health and APC National Women Leader. Do you know how green I am with envy? Even with my current achievements, I cannot be a Minister of the Federal Republic at 36. But it's okay. smiley
When I got my 1st Federal appointment, I was so excited. Having taught in a private secondary school with a monthly salary of N20,000. It felt surreal to get a permanent job of N56,000 monthly (1USD wasn't up to N300 then) . It felt like an improvement. Mind you, I had a MSc.
One year down the line, redundancy and rising cost of living started eating me up. I wasn't learning anything new as the agency I worked with was more like a refuse bin. Even the MSc holders did same work with the SSCE holders and you must return home dirty everyday. Gradually, a lot of my colleagues who either had degrees from prestigious universities abroad or had the right connections moved to sister agencies with better pay and working conditions. I began to get really uncomfortable. All the promises of a new salary structure and better condition of service seemed like a mirage. Mind you, there are a lot of my former colleagues who have resigned to fate and have remained there. Many of them have not being able to contribute up to N800,000 in pensions for over 6 years.
I started hustling to leave. I would skip work several times in a week going from one politicians office to another, submitting CV from one office to another. I would give my direct supervisor up to 10% of my monthly salary just for him to cover me up during my absence. He was happy, I was happy. We were all happy.
Fortunately, I got another offer in another government agency with an 85% increment in the salary. I ported. After 3 years, I saw people leaving either to relocate abroad or to even better agencies. I wasn't ungrateful but I wanted growth. Yeah, salary is better here but my course of study is a major disadvantage as I rise up the ladder. My chances of becoming a director in this agency is slim. I started dropping CVs again, this time with less pressure. I was specific about relevance of discipline, career growth and remuneration still. Coincidentally, I met a man at a very unlikely place in Abuja,we got talking. I told him my level, my discipline and my work experience. He was impressed that I didn't feel too comfortable at my current position. He helped into agency where my discipline is very relevant, career growth is assured and remuneration is better than than the last 2 agencies.

Am I satisfied? No. LOL.

Today, I am pursuing my PhD in HSSE. I am 'eyeing' the HSE department of NUPRC, NMDPRA or the marine environmental management department of NIMASA. If I get that today, will I be satisfied? LOL, no still.

I want to contest for either House of Assembly or House of Representatives under the APC in 2027. I wish to become the Chairman, House Committee on Environment or at least an SA/Commissioner to the President/Governor of my state on Environment very soon.

Just last 3 weeks ago, I saw (not I was told) people resigning from CBN, BPP, DSS (serving in State House), NSIA, TCN and few other Grade A agencies into this particular agency of government with very "too good to be true" package. My wife left EFCC to another place. LOL

My dear, change is the only constant thing in life. Be motivated!

Omo... Make i sharply follow this man... grin grin cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ukbiss: 6:46pm On Aug 01, 2023
Please is there any agency under the watch of HOR committee member on FCT Judiciary
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nuradeen011(m): 7:20pm On Aug 01, 2023
2023Blessed:
Lol. You have clearly spoken like someone who has not worked in any government establishment before and that's understandable.
Generally, human wants are insatiable. Logically, no human should be complacent with their status for more than 2-3 years, that's why promotion is done within that time frame.
I have a family friend who started with Ministry of Defense, she left there to Fire Service and later to ICPC. We haven't spoken in 6 years but my best guess is that she is most likely not in ICPC anymore. Hunger for growth and better opportunities is an intrinsic trait of intelligent people. Na why Dangote still dey build petroleum refinery.
That is why Dr. Betta Edu will now be a Minister at 36, after being a Commissioner for Health and APC National Women Leader. Do you know how green I am with envy? Even with my current achievements, I cannot be a Minister of the Federal Republic at 36. But it's okay. smiley
When I got my 1st Federal appointment, I was so excited. Having taught in a private secondary school with a monthly salary of N20,000. It felt surreal to get a permanent job of N56,000 monthly (1USD wasn't up to N300 then) . It felt like an improvement. Mind you, I had a MSc.
One year down the line, redundancy and rising cost of living started eating me up. I wasn't learning anything new as the agency I worked with was more like a refuse bin. Even the MSc holders did same work with the SSCE holders and you must return home dirty everyday. Gradually, a lot of my colleagues who either had degrees from prestigious universities abroad or had the right connections moved to sister agencies with better pay and working conditions. I began to get really uncomfortable. All the promises of a new salary structure and better condition of service seemed like a mirage. Mind you, there are a lot of my former colleagues who have resigned to fate and have remained there. Many of them have not being able to contribute up to N800,000 in pensions for over 6 years.
I started hustling to leave. I would skip work several times in a week going from one politicians office to another, submitting CV from one office to another. I would give my direct supervisor up to 10% of my monthly salary just for him to cover me up during my absence. He was happy, I was happy. We were all happy.
Fortunately, I got another offer in another government agency with an 85% increment in the salary. I ported. After 3 years, I saw people leaving either to relocate abroad or to even better agencies. I wasn't ungrateful but I wanted growth. Yeah, salary is better here but my course of study is a major disadvantage as I rise up the ladder. My chances of becoming a director in this agency is slim. I started dropping CVs again, this time with less pressure. I was specific about relevance of discipline, career growth and remuneration still. Coincidentally, I met a man at a very unlikely place in Abuja,we got talking. I told him my level, my discipline and my work experience. He was impressed that I didn't feel too comfortable at my current position. He helped into agency where my discipline is very relevant, career growth is assured and remuneration is better than than the last 2 agencies.

Am I satisfied? No. LOL.

Today, I am pursuing my PhD in HSSE. I am 'eyeing' the HSE department of NUPRC, NMDPRA or the marine environmental management department of NIMASA. If I get that today, will I be satisfied? LOL, no still.

I want to contest for either House of Assembly or House of Representatives under the APC in 2027. I wish to become the Chairman, House Committee on Environment or at least an SA/Commissioner to the President/Governor of my state on Environment very soon.

Just last 3 weeks ago, I saw (not I was told) people resigning from CBN, BPP, DSS (serving in State House), NSIA, TCN and few other Grade A agencies into this particular agency of government with very "too good to be true" package. My wife left EFCC to another place. LOL

Bro, your story is more of a successful man than a struggling one, you are among the luckiest Nigerian's out there, i even envy you i wish i have 1/4 of the opportunities you've gotten so far

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Cassie74: 7:29pm On Aug 01, 2023
Itzlinda:

Yes only 100%

Do u buy from aliexpress ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by burantashii: 7:55pm On Aug 01, 2023
2023Blessed:

Am I satisfied? No. LOL.

What is the name of the agency people are leaving CBN, NSIA,BPP to join
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ayuba070(m): 8:27pm On Aug 01, 2023
Ceasarceasar:

Thanks....

Is the replacement still going on?

I have no idea, sir.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 8:29pm On Aug 01, 2023
Sendaros20000:
Guys, is there anyway someone can correct his Date of birth on waec Certificate ?
Pls update us on the outcome.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by whippersnapper(m): 8:32pm On Aug 01, 2023
burantashii:

What is the name of the agency people are leaving CBN, NSIA,BPP to join
e no go pass them NPA, NIMASA, FIRS, the usual suspects
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 9:39pm On Aug 01, 2023
whippersnapper:
e no go pass them NPA, NIMASA, FIRS, the usual suspects
Some people are still broke in CBN if u arent in a better Department to be traveling or acquiring some official training to be earning extra money

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sul007: 10:00pm On Aug 01, 2023
My dear Nobles...please any legit info on Standard Organization of Nigeria (Son) APLs? Any reliable info will be well appreciated...Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by EbubeMiraclee: 10:29pm On Aug 01, 2023
Engineer05:

Shared early july, when is the next batch coming?
please any info on ITF?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by novia22(f): 11:05pm On Aug 01, 2023
shareezey:
Pls do North East Development Commission have an office in Abuja? And pls does anyone here knows their package?

They have an Office in Abuja but I have no idea what their package is.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yusvik: 11:58pm On Aug 01, 2023
id4sho:
~85k
its 63k plus 27k= 90k for fed ministry if edu

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by FolaLee: 12:50am On Aug 02, 2023
2023Blessed:

Am I satisfied? No. LOL.

Inspiring. What caught my attention was the lobbying and manner of approach you used in engaging with these men. I would like to know the manner of approach especially how to present your case and also reminding them without sounding entitled. I have sent you a mail. Thanks very much for your assistance.

11 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Obaman12: 1:19am On Aug 02, 2023
Hello House, please I need the contact of the VC of Federal University of Lokoja
(Prof. Olayemi Akinwumi).

Abeg mk una help me abeg, it is urgent. Thank you. Below is my mail: goodmanobad@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gopitoto: 2:08am On Aug 02, 2023
Obaman12:
Hello House, please I need the contact of the VC of Federal University of Lokoja
(Prof. Olayemi Akinwumi).

Abeg mk una help me abeg, it is urgent. Thank you. Below is my mail: goodmanobad@gmail.com
Hmmmmm Prof. Olayemi Akinwumi was one of the youngest Prof back then in Nasarawa State University, former DEAN of faculty of Art and he later rose to the position of DVC before becoming the VC of Federal University of Lokoja. I think my sister should still have his contact. Is anything happening there.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 2:59am On Aug 02, 2023
ukbiss:
Please is there any agency under the watch of HOR committee member on FCT Judiciary

That's FCT Courts, we up to 200 courts within FCT judiciary
Eg
FCT judiciary service commission
FCT judiciary service committee
FCT customary court
FCT high court (57)
FCT customary court of appeals
FCT magistrate court

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NiceTheDev: 3:46am On Aug 02, 2023
Yusvik:
its 63k plus 27k= 90k for fed ministry if edu

My bro...Been a while
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TOM208: 3:59am On Aug 02, 2023
Xtruzz:

Interested in what exactly sir?

I mean the NCDMB Job
I want to be among the lucky ones too if there is still opportunity at the NCDMB or somewhere else please kindly link me up for sake of God.

Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bukhety(f): 4:33am On Aug 02, 2023
TOM208:

I mean the NCDMB Job
I want to be among the lucky ones too if there is still opportunity at the NCDMB or somewhere else please kindly link me up for sake of God.

Thank you
I'm sure she is interested in it too!

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HussenAdul: 4:35am On Aug 02, 2023
2023Blessed:

Am I satisfied? No. LOL.

Oga u too much.
Pls I want to know, do u have an idea if govt agency do ask people coming in from private sector to get recommendation letter from their current or previous employers during documentation?

Pls anyone that know or have idea should also respond.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oshin56(m): 5:09am On Aug 02, 2023
FolaLee:

Inspiring. What caught my attention was the lobbying and manner of approach you used in engaging with these men. I would like to know the manner of approach especially how to present your case and also reminding them without sounding entitled. I have sent you a mail. Thanks very much for your assistance.
2nded

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Alafersey: 5:57am On Aug 02, 2023
Mohisah:

Pls update us on the outcome.

Please I have a serious concern and I am here for help maybe I will be at peace.
My connect is one of the commissioners in FCC and month back he told me that he acquired an appointment for me in FCDA a d the appointment letter is with him but till date he never call me to collect or do anything about it. All he is saying is that they are having issues and crisis in FCC now so I should wait toll after the crisis or issues.
So please my question or worrisome is that do you think this crisis in FCC will affect or cancel my appointment letter??
Please if you have any idea about this please help me. @hussen24 and @muhsin and all others.
Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ahmed0336(m): 6:01am On Aug 02, 2023
Alafersey:

Please I have a serious concern and I am here for help maybe I will be at peace.
My connect is one of the commissioners in FCC and month back he told me that he acquired an appointment for me in FCDA a d the appointment letter is with him but till date he never call me to collect or do anything about it. All he is saying is that they are having issues and crisis in FCC now so I should wait toll after the crisis or issues.
So please my question or worrisome is that do you think this crisis in FCC will affect or cancel my appointment letter??
Please if you have any idea about this please help me. @hussen24 and @muhsin and all others.
Thank you
The issue is about the chairperson and federal commissioners over job racketing. The issue is currently being addressed by HoR. Just be patient.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Alafersey: 6:04am On Aug 02, 2023
Ahmed0336:
The issue is about the chairperson and federal commissioners over job racketing. The issue is currently being addressed by HoR. Just be patient.
Okay thanks I appreciate
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xtruzz(f): 8:37am On Aug 02, 2023
Alafersey:

Thank you
Your APL is safe. The issue doesn’t affect your chances of resumption. Be a little patient. He will give it to you…

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xtruzz(f): 8:44am On Aug 02, 2023
TOM208:

I mean the NCDMB Job

Thank you
Learn to follow up discussion on the thread before responding because your request shows you’re lost in peace.

This goes to everyone on his clime..

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 9:04am On Aug 02, 2023
HussenAdul:

Oga u too much.
Pls I want to know, do u have an idea if govt agency do ask people coming in from private sector to get recommendation letter from their current or previous employers during documentation?

Pls anyone that know or have idea should also respond.
I wasn't asked to present one. As an experienced hire, I was just given 2 forms with fields to input the name and address of last 2 previous employers.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Blankstare(m): 9:30am On Aug 02, 2023
MOD30:
And I dey Abuja like this o! Make helper locate me. DIA, EFCC, DSS any agency with mini clinic for a Health Records Admin Officer will be appreciated.

Chief pls and pls, how much do you think entry level is in health records registration council? 🙏 it's urgent
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TheElites19s: 9:30am On Aug 02, 2023
Please any update about EFCC recruitment

There's rumor that they're about to recruitment again, can anyone confirm it for us...

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HussenAdul: 9:53am On Aug 02, 2023
Nadingo:
I wasn't asked to present one. As an experienced hire, I was just given 2 forms with fields to input the name and address of last 2 previous employers.
Thank you for ur response. Were u asked to provide Appointment/Employment Letter to show that you worked in those places?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 10:08am On Aug 02, 2023
HussenAdul:

Thank you for ur response. Were u asked to provide Appointment/Employment Letter to show that you worked in those places?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1872) (1873) (1874) (1875) (1876) (1877) (1878) ... (2245) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: aliuzalkay(m), Matmaye, maluga, Huzzy12, berbs, Danlex and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.