Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1876) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6271416 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1873) (1874) (1875) (1876) (1877) (1878) (1879) ... (2255) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mustaphasaheed: 10:13am On Aug 02, 2023
Please can someone help me with Osun Federal Character Commissioner phone number.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by novia22(f): 10:25am On Aug 02, 2023
HussenAdul:

Oga u too much.
Pls I want to know, do u have an idea if govt agency do ask people coming in from private sector to get recommendation letter from their current or previous employers during documentation?

Pls anyone that know or have idea should also respond.

I don't think they ask oo. My Sister wasn't asked. She moved from the bank to a govt agency.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 10:33am On Aug 02, 2023
Alafersey:

Please I have a serious concern and I am here for help maybe I will be at peace.
My connect is one of the commissioners in FCC and month back he told me that he acquired an appointment for me in FCDA a d the appointment letter is with him but till date he never call me to collect or do anything about it. All he is saying is that they are having issues and crisis in FCC now so I should wait toll after the crisis or issues.
So please my question or worrisome is that do you think this crisis in FCC will affect or cancel my appointment letter??
Please if you have any idea about this please help me. @hussen24 and @muhsin and all others.
Thank you
I'm still a novice to this kind of issue, but i don't see what connects FCC with Documentation at FCDA. Crisis has nothin to do with handing over your letter unless he's using u to catch cruise.

Giving you letter these days depends on hefty pock, be it ur uncle, unless na ur bio family.
Fuel crisis, hike in commodities won't allkw free slot like dat again o.

All the best in waiting

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 10:35am On Aug 02, 2023
2023Blessed:
Lol. You have clearly spoken like someone who has not worked in any government establishment before and that's understandable.
Generally, human wants are insatiable. Logically, no human should be complacent with their status for more than 2-3 years, that's why promotion is done within that time frame.
I have a family friend who started with Ministry of Defense, she left there to Fire Service and later to ICPC. We haven't spoken in 6 years but my best guess is that she is most likely not in ICPC anymore. Hunger for growth and better opportunities is an intrinsic trait of intelligent people. Na why Dangote still dey build petroleum refinery.
That is why Dr. Betta Edu will now be a Minister at 36, after being a Commissioner for Health and APC National Women Leader. Do you know how green I am with envy? Even with my current achievements, I cannot be a Minister of the Federal Republic at 36. But it's okay. smiley
When I got my 1st Federal appointment, I was so excited. Having taught in a private secondary school with a monthly salary of N20,000. It felt surreal to get a permanent job of N56,000 monthly (1USD wasn't up to N300 then) . It felt like an improvement. Mind you, I had a MSc.
One year down the line, redundancy and rising cost of living started eating me up. I wasn't learning anything new as the agency I worked with was more like a refuse bin. Even the MSc holders did same work with the SSCE holders and you must return home dirty everyday. Gradually, a lot of my colleagues who either had degrees from prestigious universities abroad or had the right connections moved to sister agencies with better pay and working conditions. I began to get really uncomfortable. All the promises of a new salary structure and better condition of service seemed like a mirage. Mind you, there are a lot of my former colleagues who have resigned to fate and have remained there. Many of them have not being able to contribute up to N800,000 in pensions for over 6 years.
I started hustling to leave. I would skip work several times in a week going from one politicians office to another, submitting CV from one office to another. I would give my direct supervisor up to 10% of my monthly salary just for him to cover me up during my absence. He was happy, I was happy. We were all happy.
Fortunately, I got another offer in another government agency with an 85% increment in the salary. I ported. After 3 years, I saw people leaving either to relocate abroad or to even better agencies. I wasn't ungrateful but I wanted growth. Yeah, salary is better here but my course of study is a major disadvantage as I rise up the ladder. My chances of becoming a director in this agency is slim. I started dropping CVs again, this time with less pressure. I was specific about relevance of discipline, career growth and remuneration still. Coincidentally, I met a man at a very unlikely place in Abuja,we got talking. I told him my level, my discipline and my work experience. He was impressed that I didn't feel too comfortable at my current position. He helped into agency where my discipline is very relevant, career growth is assured and remuneration is better than than the last 2 agencies.

Am I satisfied? No. LOL.

Today, I am pursuing my PhD in HSSE. I am 'eyeing' the HSE department of NUPRC, NMDPRA or the marine environmental management department of NIMASA. If I get that today, will I be satisfied? LOL, no still.

I want to contest for either House of Assembly or House of Representatives under the APC in 2027. I wish to become the Chairman, House Committee on Environment or at least an SA/Commissioner to the President/Governor of my state on Environment very soon.

Just last 3 weeks ago, I saw (not I was told) people resigning from CBN, BPP, DSS (serving in State House), NSIA, TCN and few other Grade A agencies into this particular agency of government with very "too good to be true" package. My wife left EFCC to another place. LOL

My dear, change is the only constant thing in life. Be motivated!
Check your DM. Let's chat
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 10:39am On Aug 02, 2023
EbubeMiraclee:
please any info on ITF?
Dem dey do one training like dat. Ask your connect if u don't hear anythin dis week what's goin on or he shenk u
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DenreleDave(m): 10:57am On Aug 02, 2023
Mohisah:

Dem dey do one training like dat. Ask your connect if u don't hear anythin dis week what's goin on or he shenk u

Boss. Good morning
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Obaman12: 11:02am On Aug 02, 2023
Please someone should bell me out. It's urgent. I need the number of SON boss (DG)

Mohisah:
Abeg help me
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Obaman12: 11:09am On Aug 02, 2023
Sul007:
My dear Nobles...please any legit info on Standard Organization of Nigeria (Son) APLs? Any reliable info will be well appreciated...Thanks
o

Chief, pls do you have the number of the DG?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sul007: 11:12am On Aug 02, 2023
Obaman12:
o

Chief, pls do you have the number of the DG?
I don't have the number. I was only told something is cooking there...

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Obaman12: 11:15am On Aug 02, 2023
2023Blessed:
I want to contest for either House of Assembly or House of Representatives under the APC in 2027. I wish to become the Chairman, House Committee on Environment or at least an SA/Commissioner to the President/Governor of my state on Environment very soon.

Boss I'll like to be your errand boy๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜…. Tag me along when you are set, I go help you package your online campaign paroles.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by LesTech: 11:29am On Aug 02, 2023
Xtruzz:

Learn to follow up discussion on the thread before responding because your request shows youโ€™re lost in peace.

This goes to everyone on his clime..
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 11:55am On Aug 02, 2023
LesTech:
Good Morning, Ma'am.
I trust you're doing well.

I'm here once again pleading with you, please bail me out I beg of you.
All i needed is just one information you're privy with, and that information could turnaround my life.
I have DM you several times, please I'll be glad if you could respond to my DM.

Thank you.

Why not just ask your questions here instead of begging her for a response for weeks? Who knows if someone here even has answers to what you want.

16 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bukhety(f): 12:04pm On Aug 02, 2023
Nadingo:
Why not just ask your questions here instead of begging her for a response for weeks? Who knows if someone here even has answers to what you want.
Toh!!! lipsrsealed
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mukzahra: 12:42pm On Aug 02, 2023
Mohisah:

I still Dey with you o
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Zoulyadaini(m): 12:44pm On Aug 02, 2023
Pls who knows the salary for a graduate @NDIC?

cc: GenSanusi
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ahmstrng(m): 12:51pm On Aug 02, 2023
Zoulyadaini:
Pls who knows the salary for a graduate @NDIC?

cc: GenSanusi
According to previous comments here. Think its about 400k plus.
Any update on ndic apl?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mikkyjay17(m): 1:13pm On Aug 02, 2023
2023Blessed:
Lol. You have clearly spoken like someone who has not worked in any government establishment before and that's understandable.

My dear, change is the only constant thing in life. Be motivated!

Saying I'm pushed is a freaking understatement, you dragged me with this profound piece.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Zoulyadaini(m): 1:55pm On Aug 02, 2023
ahmstrng:

According to previous comments here. Think its about 400k plus.
Any update on ndic apl?

No idea sir
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Towma(f): 2:16pm On Aug 02, 2023
Hello everyone, hope you are all doing well. Please anyone who can connect me to a good job please help me, I can pay with a percentage of my salary if I get the job for a period of time.
Please help, the living situation in my family is not very good right now and me and my husband have received insults from people we asked for help in the past, including close family members.
Please reach out and dm if you can assist me or even my spouse with a good job. Thank you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HussenAdul: 2:33pm On Aug 02, 2023
Nadingo:
Not during documentation. It was just when apl was about to be given that my connect asked me to send to him on WhatsApp, my apl of when I worked for him as Special Assistant when he was in government. I guess it was when they where deliberating on what position/office to give me. I wasn't asked during documentation.
Thanks so much

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HussenAdul: 2:35pm On Aug 02, 2023
novia22:

I don't think they ask oo. My Sister wasn't asked. She moved from the bank to a govt agency.
Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by LesTech: 3:07pm On Aug 02, 2023
Thank you for your concern. Though the information
I'm seeking for is not job related. And It's not something I should throw open here, it won't go well.

it's a sensitive stuff and I needed information from her based on one of her previous posts to enable me follow up with something very important (not job related). I believe she has the information I needed, and that's the only reason I'm reaching out to her.

Honestly speaking, I just hope she respond's to my DM.

Nadingo:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gabicon20: 3:32pm On Aug 02, 2023
LesTech:
I'm seeking for is not job related. And It's not something I should throw open here, it won't go well.

it's a sensitive stuff and I needed information from her based on one of her previous posts to enable me follow up with something very important (not job related). I believe she has the information I needed, and that's the only reason I'm reaching out to her.

who knows she might not trust your Monika which got registered less than a month ago only to start sending her dms in succession. I want to believe you didn't get registered on nairaland just last month, u probably have two accounts. So send her a dm with your original account that way she too won't suspect you have an ulterior motive of sending her DMs, alternatively give her a clue of what u want from her here not details or better still give yourself rest.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Crazeworld(m): 3:38pm On Aug 02, 2023
LesTech:

You've been quoting her here all this while without any response. That should tell you she isn't interested in talking to you.

Quote her on a dead thread with your enquiry if you are really serious and have no ulterior motive. She will decide if your question is worth responding to.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Musty4ahmed1: 3:48pm On Aug 02, 2023
Please can somebody advice me which government agency is recruiting now? My connect is making the enquiry from me. I will appreciate.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by horlatunji00(m): 4:03pm On Aug 02, 2023
Mohisah:

Oga Mohisah I also dey your dm sir
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MarshRiley(m): 4:49pm On Aug 02, 2023
Every where, my connect this, my connect that, God when me sef go get connect ๐Ÿ˜ญ

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by LesTech: 4:59pm On Aug 02, 2023
You might be right tho.
Apparently I migrated to new device, and my old device which has my Nairaland details on it has gone obsolete. So technically I don't have access to that account, as I can't remember my Nairaland password. Funny thing is that for a long time now I don't even have access to the email linked to that account to retrieve. Hence this new monika.

I do understand the times we live in, as most people are sceptical to respond to random messages.
But in my case, there's no ulterior motive. I'm just seeking for information that could be of great benefit to me, that's all.

Anyways, thank you all for your concerns, I appreciate.

Gabicon20:

who knows[b] she might not trust your Monika[/b] which got registered less than a month ago only to start sending her dms in succession. I want to believe you didn't get registered on nairaland just last month, u probably have two accounts. So send her a dm with your original account that way she too won't suspect you have an ulterior motive of sending her DMs, alternatively give her a clue of what u want from her here not details or better still give yourself rest.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gabicon20: 5:19pm On Aug 02, 2023
LesTech:
You might be right tho.
Apparently I migrated to new device, and my old device which has my Nairaland details on it has gone obsolete. So technically I don't have access to that account, as I can't remember my Nairaland password. Funny thing is that for a long time now I don't even have access to the email linked to that account to retrieve. Hence this new monika.

I do understand the times we live in, as most people are sceptical to respond to random messages.
But in my case, there's no ulterior motive. I'm just seeking for information that could be of great benefit to me, that's all.

Anyways, thank you all for your concerns, I appreciate.

O sorry about your old device, my phone crashed recently and couldn't be fixed so I know how it feels to loose vital datas to unplanned change of phone. Hopefully u find luck with her and pray u are as real as u sounded.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Enyiogbonnaya3: 5:19pm On Aug 02, 2023
MunirML:
someone should answer him please
what is going, the house is too quiet.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ukbiss: 5:38pm On Aug 02, 2023
Gensanusi:

That's FCT Courts, we up to 200 courts within FCT judiciary
Eg
FCT judiciary service commission
FCT judiciary service committee
FCT customary court
FCT high court (57)
FCT customary court of appeals
FCT magistrate court
what do you mean by FCT high court 57
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Swagsultan1(m): 5:53pm On Aug 02, 2023
NUPRC staff are protesting bad working conditions o. Why are we made to believe here that it is the best agency to work in nau

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1873) (1874) (1875) (1876) (1877) (1878) (1879) ... (2255) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ekeyz(m), Damdam24(f) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.