Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,930 members, 7,810,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1889) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6221834 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1886) (1887) (1888) (1889) (1890) (1891) (1892) ... (2243) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Zoulyadaini(m): 9:21am On Aug 08, 2023
Which other agencies fall under LOCAL AND FOREIGN DEBTS apart from Debt management office (DMO) ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Biokana(m): 9:33am On Aug 08, 2023
Zoulyadaini:

I checked my mail, didn't see it
I just resent it.
Thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ahmedsurajo: 9:45am On Aug 08, 2023
Collected yesterday

18 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edonnaa: 9:47am On Aug 08, 2023
Can HoR help one to get a job?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edonnaa: 9:48am On Aug 08, 2023
ahmedsurajo:
Collected yesterday

Congratulations
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 10:22am On Aug 08, 2023
ahmedsurajo:
Collected yesterday
naka ne?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DearAminu: 10:26am On Aug 08, 2023
Congratulations bro. More wins InSha Allah
ahmedsurajo:
Collected yesterday

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Alafersey: 10:35am On Aug 08, 2023
ahmedsurajo:
Collected yesterday
Congratulations bro. So now it's only documentation and IPPIS left for you. Wow congratulations and more wins

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 10:37am On Aug 08, 2023
ahmedsurajo:
Collected yesterday
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Neweramify(f): 10:43am On Aug 08, 2023
You guys have successfully chase @Hussen24 from this thread....eeeh, this is so unfair.

Mr Hussen24 Biko you are still very much needed here. Reading your post alone keeps my faith alive that one day God will bless me with a job even when I have zero connect except the almighty.

Sir mbok, ignore every irrelevant comment here, we still love and cherish you, please come back.

And to everyone that God has been using to bless people on this great thread who left b/c of... I say a BIG thank you for all you did and they ones you will do in future & plead for your return. @Nwanyiogwashi @DearAminu @Hussen24 & those I don't even know.

Remember God makes not the reward of the Muhsinoon (good-doers) to be lost.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sweetboy96: 10:49am On Aug 08, 2023
Sweetboy96:
Pls if an institution get waiver to recruit. How long does it take to advertise its recruitment?

Please anyone have answer to this ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AlphaGrace: 11:10am On Aug 08, 2023
kkkp:
naka ne?

Good morning sir, trust you are doing good?

Please Dan Allah should we still be expecting invite for documentation from NIS and CIVIL DEFENSE this week just as you hinted us few weeks back, my regards boss.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by fieryblitz(m): 11:14am On Aug 08, 2023
ahmedsurajo:
Collected yesterday
congratulations 🎉
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Theunderman: 1:31pm On Aug 08, 2023
ahmedsurajo:
Collected yesterday
Congratulations bro, pls can I DM you for assistance, I really need something
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ahmstrng(m): 2:17pm On Aug 08, 2023
How do one get info on NdI.c replacement and other info now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gboy4444: 2:22pm On Aug 08, 2023

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Seeker123: 2:26pm On Aug 08, 2023
kkkp:
But they way you said it, is like you are very sure. Just mere assumption and perception..... Just hold on within 3 weeks. From now to 3weeks time if nobody has received invite then u can quote me a liar.
Boss! Anything update
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Godwinmy: 4:32pm On Aug 08, 2023
EbubeMiraclee:
I heard something is cooking or about to be in Shippers council
Ebube Miracle,how are you doing today?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by abokijabo(m): 5:04pm On Aug 08, 2023
Oga ya labarin immigration ne dan Allah

kkkp:
naka ne?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ahmedsurajo: 5:38pm On Aug 08, 2023
Na my sister oooquote author=kkkp post=124963943] naka ne?[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by absani2018: 5:52pm On Aug 08, 2023
This was posted by daily trust 10 minutes ago
abokijabo:
Oga ya labarin immigration ne dan Allah

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 5:59pm On Aug 08, 2023
Seeker123:

Boss! Anything update
Released.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 6:00pm On Aug 08, 2023
AlphaGrace:

Good morning sir, trust you are doing good?

Please Dan Allah should we still be expecting invite for documentation from NIS and CIVIL DEFENSE this week just as you hinted us few weeks back, my regards boss.
Released.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Knetpro(m): 6:02pm On Aug 08, 2023
I believe the local government is the worst.

You will not believe that a level 17 officer's salary is not up to 300k today.

Quite appalling!!!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AlphaGrace: 6:02pm On Aug 08, 2023
kkkp:
Released.

Nice one, God Almighty will continue to bless you Sir.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 6:04pm On Aug 08, 2023
AlphaGrace:

Nice one, God Almighty will continue to bless you Sir.
Ameen.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SaleemA(m): 6:04pm On Aug 08, 2023
kkkp:
Released.
how can the successful candidates check their names pls ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 6:14pm On Aug 08, 2023
SaleemA:
how can the successful candidates check their names pls ?

http://cdcfib.career.... You have to wait til when they open the portal
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by harmony940(m): 6:23pm On Aug 08, 2023
Fiestafetta:
thank you so much for your candid advise, I appreciate your contribution. His fear about the Canadian express entry has always been IELTS and POF. He doesn't have the resources to write IELTS which might take him more than once to pass and proof of funds for the Visa application process.

Thanks. Please express entry does not require a proof of funds,he only need to sit for the IELTS,help him work towards it.
He can read threads about immigration on Canada here.
Best of wishes.
Best wishes.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by harmony940(m): 6:30pm On Aug 08, 2023
DearAminu:
If a country is indeed facing serious challenges, who would be responsible for fixing it?

If you suggest someone leave a troubled country for a better one, does this contribute positively or negatively to further harm the troubled country?

Hmm, a country where you buy slots for appointment,a country where the system does not work,a country where 1000 pounds is equivalent to 1.2Million naira...
Those who really enjoy Nigeria are those that have been enjoying it for years immemorial....The circle keep recycling.
A young man with a master degree on his hand needs to migrate to a country that will polish his potentials,not one that will kill it.

Shalom

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 6:35pm On Aug 08, 2023
Recruitment: FG Releases List of Successful Applicants into Immigration, Civil Defence

The Civil Defence, Correctional, Fire and Immigration Services Board (CDCFIB) has released the list of successful candidates who applied for enlistment into the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) and the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC).

This was disclosed in a statement on Tuesday signed by Ja’afaru Ahmed, the Secretary to the Board.

The statement read: “Candidates, who participated at the Computer Based Test (CBT) as well as Physical Screening/Certificate Verification/Psychometric evaluation, are requested to visit the Board’s portal at cdcfib.career to check if they were successful as well as print an invitation slip containing the schedule for the exercise.”

According to the statement, the documentation and issuance of appointment letters for successful candidates will hold simultaneously for both Services from Tuesday 15th August, 2023 – Monday 4th September, 2023 at the Board and the Service Headquarters respectively.

The statement however warned that third-party (forwarded) messages would not be entertained.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by IABkhair: 8:57pm On Aug 08, 2023
The statement however warned that third-party (forwarded) messages would not be entertained.??
What does exactly that mean
Gensanusi:
Recruitment: FG Releases List of Successful Applicants into Immigration, Civil Defence

The Civil Defence, Correctional, Fire and Immigration Services Board (CDCFIB) has released the list of successful candidates who applied for enlistment into the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) and the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC).

This was disclosed in a statement on Tuesday signed by Ja’afaru Ahmed, the Secretary to the Board.

The statement read: “Candidates, who participated at the Computer Based Test (CBT) as well as Physical Screening/Certificate Verification/Psychometric evaluation, are requested to visit the Board’s portal at cdcfib.career to check if they were successful as well as print an invitation slip containing the schedule for the exercise.”

According to the statement, the documentation and issuance of appointment letters for successful candidates will hold simultaneously for both Services from Tuesday 15th August, 2023 – Monday 4th September, 2023 at the Board and the Service Headquarters respectively.

The statement however warned that third-party (forwarded) messages would not be entertained.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1886) (1887) (1888) (1889) (1890) (1891) (1892) ... (2243) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Users2000, Gboy4444, Coolsat(m), boborneyor(m), Usangchris, Mahonnne, Jamodeen95(m), Omana and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.