Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1972) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6227701 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1969) (1970) (1971) (1972) (1973) (1974) (1975) ... (2244) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by boborneyor(m): 12:19am On Oct 06, 2023
Nadingo:
Dunno why Nairaland is not allowing me to upload the entire salary table. But CONUASS 1/01 will be N1,847,557
Please how much is it on the old salary structure
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 1:41am On Oct 06, 2023
Jamodeen95:

Sorry bro,recruitment or what pls?
Lol u wan go NEMA go collect moni if not employment?🀣🀣🀣 (jokes)
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 1:43am On Oct 06, 2023
freddybonz:

Is NPA that great in terms of pay and allowances? In all this grading sef where does CBN fit in ...and abeg when would CBN run one or two things
CBN na hype base on Apex Bank stuff. Some mad agencies still there undercover grin

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by acumen90(m): 6:10am On Oct 06, 2023
None of the MDAs wants to do open recruitment again.
E don be for us wey no get connection, ordinary 1G person no getπŸ˜₯ cry

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PrinceFola(m): 6:38am On Oct 06, 2023
acumen90:
I tell you my brother.... E no con Funny again wallahi 😒😒😒

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by opylog(m): 6:46am On Oct 06, 2023
Nadeeyah:
Write your email.

Please share me too Nadeeyah

opylog09@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PlsStayAlive: 8:02am On Oct 06, 2023
acumen90:
One or two should commence public recruitment before this year is out, after they share slot finish that is, the rest should be early next year ,(regular man pikin agencies o, not these so tagged juicy ones)
Or it could be that Emilokan has stopped any future public recruitment sake of say him mind they cut everytime he has to sign for payment of CSs πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†
On a serious note, just like Nadeeya confirmed here, waivers are being collected, the wait is until they settle themselves first, this wait period is chance for you to hustle even if na 2.5g connect.

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by peteriwarere(m): 9:34am On Oct 06, 2023
Anyone with information about salary and allowances for the agencies frequently talked about here?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Apalara1: 10:03am On Oct 06, 2023
@NADEEYA,@STAYALIVE PLS CHAT ME UP....APALARAADEOLA@GMAIL.COM
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 10cedes: 10:52am On Oct 06, 2023
Please anyone knows NEMA address in Lagos
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by balher(m): 1:01pm On Oct 06, 2023
Press Statement. There is nothing like NNPCL APL, NUPRC AND NMDPRA as i confirmed today from NNPCL TOWERS.

If u are already contract satff, u may get confirm as full staff. Pls no DM may Allah help us ameen.

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by panmol: 1:18pm On Oct 06, 2023
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jamodeen95(m): 1:23pm On Oct 06, 2023
Mohisah:
Lol u wan go NEMA go collect moni if not employment?🀣🀣🀣 (jokes)

Moh baba πŸ™ŒπŸ˜‚ abeg no time to check tym o abeg wire me info nw please πŸ™
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 1:32pm On Oct 06, 2023
Jamodeen95:

Moh baba πŸ™ŒπŸ˜‚ abeg no time to check tym o abeg wire me info nw please πŸ™
Just try ur luck

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Lakesman445(m): 1:41pm On Oct 06, 2023
Is there any news on Immigration?
I think someone made a reference to their apl thing on here
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Deltavariant(m): 2:44pm On Oct 06, 2023
balher:
Press Statement. There is nothing like NNPCL APL, NUPRC AND NMDPRA as i confirmed today from NNPCL TOWERS.

If u are already contract satff, u may get confirm as full staff. Pls no DM may Allah help us ameen.
you have spoken the absolute truth, those who have ears should heed

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edetfreeman: 3:16pm On Oct 06, 2023
Please do you have idea if there is a chance of correctional service or fire service to recruit anytime soon?
Nadeeyah:
No problem. I will try and ask by next week. I don’t want to raise too much suspicion by asking too many questions.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tobioba1: 5:20pm On Oct 06, 2023
panmol:
I have this but the man does not know me at all. Can I still stand a chance of securing an APL?
pls will like to discuss something with u.can u send me your email address.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 5:26pm On Oct 06, 2023
Pls any idea on Airforce Direct Short Service?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Camoready: 5:32pm On Oct 06, 2023
EFCC press buttons. It seems Ribadu is the best plug for that currently.

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by horlatunji00(m): 6:12pm On Oct 06, 2023
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Raheeqilmaktoom: 6:47pm On Oct 06, 2023
horlatunji00:

They are still in camp
POP soon

Thought they did POP with the last RC set.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Fingers234: 7:08pm On Oct 06, 2023
Abeg, I dey find NDDC or NPA job...my tired is tired 😩
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chimezie198(m): 7:12pm On Oct 06, 2023
acumen90:
only if I go see half G sef..

It's well
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 7:20pm On Oct 06, 2023
Camoready:
EFCC press buttons. It seems Ribadu is the best plug for that currently.
Unless u use hot iron to press his neck, if not dah man no go too seriousπŸ˜….
U can get EFCC thru FCT IRS, if u knw his blood there.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 7:21pm On Oct 06, 2023
Raheeqilmaktoom:

Thought they did POP with the last RC set.
Will their form come out anytime soon?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jamoyakz: 7:52pm On Oct 06, 2023
Edetfreeman:
Please do you have idea if there is a chance of correctional service or fire service to recruit anytime soon?
Correctional services ought to recruit next year I think same applies to FFS too

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ogasman(m): 8:03pm On Oct 06, 2023
freddybonz:

Is NPA that great in terms of pay and allowances? In all this grading sef where does CBN fit in ...and abeg when would CBN run one or two things

O boy npa pay pass some top agencies
I know a security cso there
Raking mad cash every month.. Senior staff now he spends money for a living.. NPA I don't know how they are paying but money de there..

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ogasman(m): 8:04pm On Oct 06, 2023
Federal universities and poly they learn for where mighty NPA de o
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sog2: 8:08pm On Oct 06, 2023
You didn't cover the number well, the last two digits are '..23' and they are showing....I come in peace

panmol:
I have this but the man does not know me at all. Can I still stand a chance of securing an APL?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 8:20pm On Oct 06, 2023
ogasman:
Federal universities and poly they learn for where mighty NPA de o
I dnt undstnd u😁😁
Have u bn workin in the state? Why wld u rate lecturing job salaries to A-list agency. A Doctor's salary is what a starter is receiving in NPA if not even 80% higher

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1969) (1970) (1971) (1972) (1973) (1974) (1975) ... (2244) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Kaykay9, abobim, Bashh054, Jonyblazze(m), Amna1(m), evcabuja, teekay22, Haleefah, isah2006 and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.