Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1971) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6253766 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1968) (1969) (1970) (1971) (1972) (1973) (1974) ... (2250) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadeeyah: 12:51pm On Oct 05, 2023
Write your email.
Kariian:
Please past question papers?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PlsBanMe: 2:13pm On Oct 05, 2023
Please, who has an idea of the take home for CONPCASS 4, Step 2 in a federal polytechnic?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by obinnanelson04: 2:18pm On Oct 05, 2023
Nadeeyah:
Write your email.
pls hajia send to me on
cymanu2001@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oxygen03(m): 2:20pm On Oct 05, 2023
Nadeeyah:
Write your email. Will send something

I have been sending you messages and you're not replying. Why now?

Kindly check your mail
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PlsBanMe: 2:32pm On Oct 05, 2023
Please, do you have any idea what CONPCASS 4, Step 2 earns? Thanks in advance.

Nadingo:
Dunno why Nairaland is not allowing me to upload the entire salary table. But CONUASS 1/01 will be N1,847,557
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AfricanLion22: 2:35pm On Oct 05, 2023
Nadeeyah:
Write your email.
Ibrahimsani792@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 3:45pm On Oct 05, 2023
PlsBanMe:
Please, do you have any idea what CONPCASS 4, Step 2 earns? Thanks in advance.

N2,185,421with the 25% increase

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kariian: 4:16pm On Oct 05, 2023
]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by tintedtaf(f): 4:16pm On Oct 05, 2023
Shey na MD be Ur employer Wahala!!!
Sendaros20000:
Someone should answer this.

if you got your appointment letter, did documentation and IPPIS capturing but you didn’t resume? and Tinubu come remove The MD.

Can the MD cancel the recruitment?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kariian: 4:16pm On Oct 05, 2023
Karian02@yahoo.com
Nadeeyah:
Write your email.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 5:37pm On Oct 05, 2023
2023Blessed:
There is no need for this. You made your point. Allow him make his without resorting to insults. We disagree to agree. Both places are very wonderful. But if you ask for my opinion, na still NUPRC. E get why.
I know exactly how much NIA pays monthly to staff on foreign mission and I know what is accrueable to their spouses. They do a lot but.......no follow NUPRC total emoluments by what you see on payslips please. There is more to that.
This purely using this phrase "Money dey der. E hide under duvet😅".. NUPRC & most of high revenue generating agency money is in bloc 💷 grin

I hv someone der tho. With little expo dat he gv me, i asked how can u in a sentence brief me abt una allowance(s). He then say, dem dey receive money wer dem don't even knw why😅😅. NIA is a good place, NUPRC is better if u really need funds

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 2023Blessed: 5:41pm On Oct 05, 2023
Mohisah:
This purely using this phrase "Money dey der. E hide under duvet😅".. NUPRC & most of high revenue generating agency money is in bloc 💷 grin

I hv someone der tho. With little expo dat he gv me, i asked how can u in a sentence brief me abt una allowance(s). He then say, dem dey receive money wer dem don't even knw why😅😅. NIA is a good place, NUPRC is better if u really need funds
Very true, unexpected alerts are very common at NUPRC/NMDPRA.
If you take a look at how much NUPRC generates in royalties, licenses, permits and co annually, you will understand that they have so much funds to play around with before remitting to the Federation account

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 5:49pm On Oct 05, 2023
You may visit NEMA** if u can. I learnt of smth under. U may confam sha

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oxygen03(m): 5:59pm On Oct 05, 2023
2023Blessed:
Very true, unexpected alerts are very common at NUPRC/NMDPRA.
If you take a look at how much NUPRC generates in royalties, licenses, permits and co annually, you will understand that they have so much funds to play around with before remitting to the Federation account

Kindly inform us when these agencies NUPRC and NMDPRA are recruiting or accepting CVs.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 6:36pm On Oct 05, 2023
Oxygen03:

Kindly inform us when these agencies NUPRC and NMDPRA are recruiting or accepting CVs.
Lol Be asking question😅 instead of mk u push... Any Revenue generating Parastatal or Agency must/ or does take in people in the last quarter of the year.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Awardd: 6:59pm On Oct 05, 2023
Any positive updates from ITF & BOI
it's been a while hear from ITF, please, I need someone to updates us...

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by opylog(m): 8:03pm On Oct 05, 2023
2023Blessed:
There is no need for this. You made your point. Allow him make his without resorting to insults. We disagree to agree. Both places are very wonderful. But if you ask for my opinion, na still NUPRC. E get why.
I know exactly how much NIA pays monthly to staff on foreign mission and I know what is accrueable to their spouses. They do a lot but.......no follow NUPRC total emoluments by what you see on payslips please. There is more to that.

Corollary: You are very correct about the delay in payment of some allowances at NUPRC but this is as a result of alleged misappropriation of funds by the Management not the inability of the Commission to generate funds.
When corruption becomes endemic and statutory allowances are not paid as at when due at NUPRC, meanwhile the opposite is the case at NIA who is always trying to outdo itself in terms of staff welfare. It will seem as if NIA has an overall better welfare package but it is not exactly true.
In terms of general staff welfare including medical services, work environment, international exposure and fitness activities, NIA leads but in terms of bogus lump sum allowances (minus the current management issues), NUPRC takes the lead.
So you are right Deji, nasiest is also right.

Thanks for the tips. You still haven't reply to my nails sir....opylog.....@gmail.com

I just want to seek your advice on something important.... That's all.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kariian: 8:18pm On Oct 05, 2023
Please does anyone know anything about hajj commission or institute of peace and conflict resolution?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by olamilarks(m): 8:25pm On Oct 05, 2023
Donkuro:
Good evening ladies and gents, please what's the update on ICPC?
Last update was wait for email towards the ending of October. Its coming chief!

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by olamilarks(m): 8:29pm On Oct 05, 2023
Naijacommando22:

Stop putting fear in peoples mind!!! This one won’t be like that InshaAllah
That guy matter tire me o!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jamodeen95(m): 9:05pm On Oct 05, 2023
Mohisah:

Sorry bro,recruitment or what pls?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by IbrahimArdo1: 9:08pm On Oct 05, 2023
Mohisah:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by donbee(m): 9:13pm On Oct 05, 2023
Muhammadsh34@gmail.com

Thank you
Nadeeyah:
Write your email. Will send something
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Spermatogenesis: 9:41pm On Oct 05, 2023
we wey no dey expect NUPRC, NPA, NIMASA, EFCC, NIA, FIRS na so we go dey luk una

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by balher(m): 9:49pm On Oct 05, 2023
Oga don't compare EFCC, NIA, FIRS with this super juicy agency NUPRC, NPA, NIMASA. they don't belong to same group

Spermatogenesis:
we wey no dey expect NUPRC, NPA, NIMASA, EFCC, NIA, FIRS na so we go dey luk una

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 10:10pm On Oct 05, 2023
balher:
Oga don't compare EFCC, NIA, FIRS with this super juicy agency NUPRC, NPA, NIMASA. they don't belong to same group

Is NPA that great in terms of pay and allowances? In all this grading sef where does CBN fit in ...and abeg when would CBN run one or two things

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Spermatogenesis: 10:11pm On Oct 05, 2023
balher:

hope u understand what I wrote?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by horlatunji00(m): 10:13pm On Oct 05, 2023
balher:

He's not comparing

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by horlatunji00(m): 10:15pm On Oct 05, 2023
Spermatogenesis:
Abi nah
make person just see anyone hold
Ah YaLateef Shanu Mi

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by horlatunji00(m): 10:17pm On Oct 05, 2023
Mohisah:
Lol Be asking question😅 instead of mk u push... Any Revenue generating Parastatal or Agency must/ or does take in people in the last quarter of the year.

Oga Mohisah help me push any good job
Even if the agency no dey generate anything

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Alfredd16: 10:18pm On Oct 05, 2023
Nadeeyah:
Write your email.

Pls share with me.
Frdfine10@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (1968) (1969) (1970) (1971) (1972) (1973) (1974) ... (2250) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Debruyne71, Ishaqnasidi, AbdulAkpan and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.