Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,909 members, 7,828,189 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1986) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6299177 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1983) (1984) (1985) (1986) (1987) (1988) (1989) ... (2261) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by peteriwarere(m): 8:00am On Oct 17, 2023
Any ongoing recruitment ? please if you have information share.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 8:07am On Oct 17, 2023
NSCDC slots sharing for senior cadre still ongoing.......You can still push.

9 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chimezie198(m): 8:18am On Oct 17, 2023
kkkp:
NSCDC slots sharing for senior cadre still ongoing.......You can still push.
Good morning sir, please can I push through you?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by EBENKOCITY(m): 8:32am On Oct 17, 2023
As for the NSCdC, does it come as replacement for senior cadres?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 8:35am On Oct 17, 2023
Chimezie198:
Good morning sir, please can I push through you?
No sir. I don't deal with slots sir.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Swagsultan1(m): 9:01am On Oct 17, 2023
Rumors have it that NPA recruited some weeks ago and induction is in 2 weeks time for the newly employed staff. Can anyone confirm this?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freshyabstel: 9:25am On Oct 17, 2023
Gabicon20:

GM bro. sorry to ask for details; have they issued apl and when?
this is the exact question the person i want to call will ask, he's got a link with a member of the board dissolved earlier.

Good morning guys, pls how much is NECO monthly take home pay?.

Thank you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Theunderman: 10:08am On Oct 17, 2023
Pls which agency are currently recruiting... apart from nscdc
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nuradeen011(m): 10:22am On Oct 17, 2023
Theunderman:
Pls which agency are currently recruiting... apart from nscdc
Are NSCDC recruiting
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nasiest(m): 10:54am On Oct 17, 2023
APL has been flying up and down since last month. It is a replacement recruitment. Good morning to you!
Gabicon20:

GM bro. sorry to ask for details; have they issued apl and when?
this is the exact question the person i want to call will ask, he's got a link with a member of the board dissolved earlier.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Etsado(m): 11:15am On Oct 17, 2023
GOOD MORNING SIR
any thing happening at federal fire service?
gr8femfred:
Good day house ,
Please is Federal fire service a good place to work ?
My salary presently is slightly above 200k ..hope I won't regret my decision

Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Etsado(m): 11:16am On Oct 17, 2023
please is the appointment for both senior and Junior cadre?

nasiest:
To those pushing for NECO reach out to your connect. A lot of people were taken but you can still get in if your connect is highly connected.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 17, 2023
nasiest:
APL has been flying up and down since last month. It is a replacement recruitment. Good morning to you!

@nasiest what's your email address?
We got to talk!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Theunderman: 12:11pm On Oct 17, 2023
nuradeen011:

Are NSCDC recruiting
Yes, bt u must have long leg to push it

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ElPendejo: 12:27pm On Oct 17, 2023
Swagsultan1:
Rumors have it that NPA recruited some weeks ago and induction is in 2 weeks time for the newly employed staff. Can anyone confirm this?
I think the rumours might be true. I heard from a reliable source that they are currently having medical.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chrisgalaxy: 12:29pm On Oct 17, 2023
nasiest:
To those pushing for NECO reach out to your connect. A lot of people were taken but you can still get in if your connect is highly connected.
Gd morning bro.. A friend is in a tight situation right now deciding between accepting NECO offer and NPC(population).
Is there any allowance been paid by NECO, what's their salary structure for examination officer level 7
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edetfreeman: 12:29pm On Oct 17, 2023
Ceasarceasar:
Werin dey happen for fire service replacement
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Theunderman: 12:47pm On Oct 17, 2023
Chrisgalaxy:

Gd morning bro.. A friend is in a tight situation right now deciding between accepting NECO offer and NPC(population).
Is there any allowance been paid by NECO, what's their salary structure for examination officer level 7
Collect Npc oo.. I don't think there's any special thing in neco
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by whippersnapper(m): 1:00pm On Oct 17, 2023
[quote author=Chrisgalaxy post=126455083]
Is there any allowance been paid by NECO, what's their salary structure for examination .
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by whippersnapper(m): 1:01pm On Oct 17, 2023
Chrisgalaxy:

guy let him collect NECO. coming from someone who has an uncle there. Apart from their salary they go for assignments.marking and make a years salary at a go. you will thank me later

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chrisgalaxy: 1:22pm On Oct 17, 2023
whippersnapper:
guy let him collect NECO. coming from someone who has an uncle there. Apart from their salary they go for assignments.marking and make a years salary at a go. you will thank me later
Wow, seems you really do have insight about neco operations, but what's their monthly salary currently for examination officer level 7, that's the position he wants to be offered.. Thanks
And do they pay any allowances?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by chochopiro(m): 1:26pm On Oct 17, 2023
I learnt they toke the names to Abuja but nobody as been contacted yet.
ElPendejo:

I think the rumours might be true. I heard from a reliable source that they are currently having medical.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by whippersnapper(m): 1:54pm On Oct 17, 2023
Chrisgalaxy:

Wow, seems you really do have insight about neco operations, but what's their monthly salary currently for examination officer level 7, that's the position he wants to be offered.. Thanks
salary is around 95k to 100k. you could email me to learn more
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chrisgalaxy: 2:04pm On Oct 17, 2023
whippersnapper:
salary is around 95k to 100k. you could email me to learn more
Okay Thanks..
Mail sent, check
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Swagsultan1(m): 2:14pm On Oct 17, 2023
chochopiro:
I learnt they toke the names to Abuja but nobody as been contacted yet.

Took names to Abuja for what?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 2:25pm On Oct 17, 2023
Chrisgalaxy:

CONRAISS LEVEL 7 STEP 2
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chrisgalaxy: 2:33pm On Oct 17, 2023
kkkp:
CONRAISS LEVEL 7 STEP 2
Yes, that's the level
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 2:51pm On Oct 17, 2023
Chrisgalaxy:

Yes, that's the level
93-96K.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by chochopiro(m): 2:57pm On Oct 17, 2023
Infact, I don't know. That was what an HR staff told me.
Swagsultan1:

Took names to Abuja for what?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AAEA: 3:56pm On Oct 17, 2023
Can a minister secure me a job in another ministry? I mean the job is not under his own ministry.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chrisgalaxy: 4:05pm On Oct 17, 2023
kkkp:
93-96K.
Ohhhhh thanks, it's definitely a poor one in this current inflation economic situation of the country

(1) (2) (3) ... (1983) (1984) (1985) (1986) (1987) (1988) (1989) ... (2261) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: IABkhair, maingate27

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.