Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,077 members, 7,828,794 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1987) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6300791 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1984) (1985) (1986) (1987) (1988) (1989) (1990) ... (2261) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 4:11pm On Oct 17, 2023
AAEA:
Can a minister secure me a job in another ministry? I mean the job is not under his own ministry.
Sure, if he wants to!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bj01(m): 5:43pm On Oct 17, 2023
Haaaaaaaaaa

For Allah sake pls take NECO and come back to say thank you to me

quote author=Theunderman post=126455427]
Collect Npc oo.. I don't think there's any special thing in neco[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Etsado(m): 5:52pm On Oct 17, 2023
i dey ask same question too o

[quote author=Edetfreeman post=126455086][/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AAEA: 6:05pm On Oct 17, 2023
Abeg who knows whether the EFCC slot is still ongoing among politicians?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 6:44pm On Oct 17, 2023
Ministry of interior replacement coming up in December.. Compilation of names ongoing!!!

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 6:49pm On Oct 17, 2023
STATE HOUSE PRESS RELEASE

PRESIDENT TINUBU APPOINTS NEW ICPC MANAGEMENT TEAM; APPROVES 90-DAY PRE-END OF TENURE LEAVE FOR OUTGOING ICPC CHAIRMAN

In exercise of powers conferred on the President as established in Section 3(6) of the Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Act, 2000, and in furtherance of the Renewed Hope mandate to reform key institutions and invigorate Nigeria's war on corruption, President Bola Tinubu has approved the appointment of a new management team for the Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission (ICPC), pending Senate confirmation:

Dr. Musa Adamu Aliyu โ€” Chairman / Chief Executive Officer, ICPC

Mr. Clifford Okwudiri Oparaodu โ€” Secretary to the Commission, ICPC

The new Chairman of the ICPC is nominated for confirmation by the Nigerian Senate, following the President's approval of the outgoing Chairman's request to proceed on pre-end of tenure leave beginning on November 4, 2023, ahead of the expiration of his tenure on February 3, 2024.

The position of Secretary to the Commission does not require Senate confirmation and, therefore, by the directive of the President, the appointment of Mr. Clifford Okwudiri Oparaodu as Secretary of the Commission takes immediate effect.

Dr. Musa Adamu Aliyu has embarked upon many far-reaching reforms as the Attorney General of Jigawa State since September 2019 and holds Bachelors, Masters and Doctorate degrees in Law. He was also named as a Senior Advocate of Nigeria-designate in October 2023.

Mr. Clifford Okwudiri Oparaodu is a lawyer with over 30 years of experience and has served meritoriously in the public service as a Member of the Rivers State Judicial Service Commission and Chairman of the Caretaker Committee of Port Harcourt City Local Government Council.

The President implores the new management team of the ICPC to always be above board as they discharge their duties without fear or favour concerning all matters before them.

Chief Ajuri Ngelale

Special Adviser to the President

(Media & Publicity)

October 17, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by faisalonline14: 6:51pm On Oct 17, 2023
AAEA:
Abeg who knows whether the EFCC slot is still ongoing among politicians?

No idea but they've already written aptitude test last Saturday.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oppy2020: 6:59pm On Oct 17, 2023

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chrisgalaxy: 7:40pm On Oct 17, 2023
[quote author=Bj01 post=126460931]Haaaaaaaaaa

Can i email you?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 8:24pm On Oct 17, 2023
President Bola Tinubu has approved the appointment of Alhaji Jalal Ahmad Arabi to serve as the Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of the National Hajj Commission of Nigeria (NAHCON) for a term of four (4) years in the first instance.
President Bola Tinubu has also approved the dissolution of the Board of NAHCON.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by IbrahimArdo1: 8:26pm On Oct 17, 2023
He was recently a permanent secretary in the presidential villa for 7 years. He is from Bauchi state. A brother to my friend.
Gensanusi:
President Bola Tinubu has approved the appointment of Alhaji Jalal Ahmad Arabi to serve as the Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of the National Hajj Commission of Nigeria (NAHCON) for a term of four (4) years in the first instance.
President Bola Tinubu has also approved the dissolution of the Board of NAHCON.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Theunderman: 8:55pm On Oct 17, 2023
Bj01:
Haaaaaaaaaa

Do u know about what neco offers, cos I know some1 who left there complaining its not fine

quote author=Theunderman post=126455427]
Collect Npc oo.. I don't think there's any special thing in neco
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 9:04pm On Oct 17, 2023
STATE HOUSE PRESS RELEASE

PRESIDENT TINUBU APPOINTS NEW PTDF EXECUTIVE SECRETARY / CEO

President Bola Tinubu has approved the appointment of Ahmed Galadima Aminu to serve as the Executive Secretary and Chief Executive Officer of the Petroleum Technology Development Fund (PTDF) for a term of four (4) years in the first instance.

The new Executive Secretary / CEO of the Petroleum Technology Development Fund has most recently served as the General Manager of the Education and Training Department at the Petroleum Technology Development Fund.

His appointment trails the application for retirement submitted by the outgoing Executive Secretary / CEO, Bello Aliyu Gusau, to proceed on 90-days pre-retirement leave beginning on September 26, 2023.

The President has directed the new Executive Secretary / CEO of the PTDF, Ahmed Galadima Aminu, to serve in acting capacity until he commences his fresh term of four (4) years in office, beginning on December 26, 2023.

The President wishes the new PTDF Executive Secretary / CEO well in the discharge of his duties.

Chief Ajuri Ngelale
Special Adviser to the President
(Media & Publicity)
October 17, 2023

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AAEA: 10:58pm On Oct 17, 2023
faisalonline14:

No idea but we have already written aptitude test last Saturday.
And what next after the test?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AAEA: 11:03pm On Oct 17, 2023
Oppy2020:

Massive Gatecrashing ongoing!
Someone submitted my CV to the Minister of Power at his private residence last Saturday but I haven't heard feedback since then. Is it possible for me to get the job? Because i didn't apply for it.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Alfredd16: 11:24pm On Oct 17, 2023
AAEA:
Someone submitted my CV to the Minister of Power at his private residence last Saturday but I haven't heard feedback since then. Is it possible for me to get the job? Because i didn't apply for it.
Itโ€™s very possible. Are u from Oyo state?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AAEA: 11:35pm On Oct 17, 2023
Alfredd16:

Itโ€™s very possible. Are u from Oyo state?
Yes! I'm from Ibadan Southwest Local Govt.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AAEA: 1:38am On Oct 18, 2023
faisalonline14:

No idea but we have already written aptitude test last Saturday.
Is the recruitment meant for BSC holders too?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 4:26am On Oct 18, 2023
AAEA:
Just pray they push u into Energy Commission Agency, u will like it.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bj01(m): 5:46am On Oct 18, 2023
Energy commission is not a juicy place and I think is not under power,it's under presidency I think.

quote author=Mohisah post=126468542] Just pray they push u into Energy Commission Agency, u will like it.[/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bj01(m): 5:48am On Oct 18, 2023
daibgambari2015@gmail.com

quote author=Chrisgalaxy post=126463151][/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Theunderman: 6:42am On Oct 18, 2023
Success1930:
Ministry of interior replacement coming up in December.. Compilation of names ongoing!!!
Is it normal ministry workers

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 7:20am On Oct 18, 2023
Bj01:
Energy commission is not a juicy place and I think is not under power,it's under presidency I think.

quote author=Mohisah post=126468542] Just pray they push u into Energy Commission Agency, u will like it.
Lol i did nt mean Atomic Energy.
I've met their PA to the boss who hail frm North East nd he ws happy to torchlight sm funds benefits sha. Salary is not what we mean by juicy tho. It a nice place to be if u can't afford A-list agency rn

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AAEA: 7:23am On Oct 18, 2023
Mohisah:
Just pray they push u into Energy Commission Agency, u will like it.
But i didn't study an Engineering course o
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by b3llo(m): 7:57am On Oct 18, 2023
Mohisah:
Lol i did nt mean Atomic Energy.
I've met their PA to the boss who hail frm North East nd he ws happy to torchlight sm funds benefits sha. Salary is not what we mean by juicy tho. It a nice to be if u can't afford A-list agency
ECN no juicy. No fat allowance and it is under presidency

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PlsStayAlive: 8:23am On Oct 18, 2023
AAEA:
No be only engineers they run agency/ministry bros ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚, other papers are needed. HR, IT etc etc

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Megilicious(f): 9:14am On Oct 18, 2023
Hello house ..
Good morning.
Pls i am currently in need of a job.
A federal job if possible..
I would like to know if there are any slots or openings anywhere in lagos that is paying well..
Pls help me.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by peteriwarere(m): 9:29am On Oct 18, 2023
please anybody here that knows about job openings at federal agencies should reply to this. Let us help each other.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MBAleeyu583(m): 9:42am On Oct 18, 2023
AAEA:
Pray that he secure a job for you in the Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC) , you will forever be happy with the place

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 10:21am On Oct 18, 2023
cool
b3llo:
ECN no juicy. No fat allowance and it is under presidency
Lol allowance. Dem no get projects?
Dem no dey face wahala of passing budget. One deir boss dey well wit SGF, dey rest na play. I believe in prayer once u make it to that place, u wil get tired of different travels n project funds๐Ÿ˜…
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hinokami: 10:21am On Oct 18, 2023
Please anyone with information about NASENI?

They have a new Boss that I am aware, any movement regarding the unpaid staff and undocumented staff left in limbo by the former boss?

I would appreciate it.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 10:23am On Oct 18, 2023
AAEA:
Every org sure do hv Admin, Procurement & Human Resource/Capital. No worry ya sef, dem go find one department fix u der, it's left fr u to go do ur PGD or Masters for d course wer fit ur new role๐Ÿ˜ƒ

(1) (2) (3) ... (1984) (1985) (1986) (1987) (1988) (1989) (1990) ... (2261) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Fadeshewa301, hannychic, Konne and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.