Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,950 members, 7,824,979 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1988) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6287127 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1985) (1986) (1987) (1988) (1989) (1990) (1991) ... (2259) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bj01(m): 12:11pm On Oct 18, 2023
U said get tired of traveling hmmmmm Amin my brother but not what u think, though if u know anyone there doing all the journey.he might be in d good book of the CEO doing all what others should do

uote author=Mohisah post=126473195] cool Lol allowance. Dem no get projects?
Dem no dey face wahala of passing budget. One deir boss dey well wit SGF, dey rest na play. I believe in prayer once u make it to that place, u wil get tired of different travels n project funds😅[/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 12:39pm On Oct 18, 2023
Bj01:

U said get tired of traveling hmmmmm Amin my brother but not what u think, though if u know anyone there doing all the journey.he might be in d good book of the CEO doing all what others should do
But hv u wrk der bfr, or u just assuming? Small number of staffers for abt 16bn capital budget fr 2022/23.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Amodu1992: 1:29pm On Oct 18, 2023
Good afternoon guys! Pls who can confirm if NDLEA Salary increment proposal has be accepted by the presidency. I learnt presidency is yet to give a nod on this and it has been for about a year now. Also, I heard the new salary would be like what EFCC staffs gets monthly. How true is this please
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PlsStayAlive: 2:17pm On Oct 18, 2023
Amodu1992:
Good afternoon guys! Pls who can confirm if NDLEA Salary increment proposal has be accepted by the presidency. I learnt presidency is yet to give a nod on this and it has been for about a year now. Also, I heard the new salary would be like what EFCC staffs gets monthly. How true is this please
With the labour brethren shouting about 200k minimum wage, the Ss pocketing and someone zooming around in seven private jets? Doubtful if they'll increase to what is expected. The increase will happen except not the amount you expect. Even after approval, implementation could take another election if care is not taken.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 2:19pm On Oct 18, 2023
Amodu1992:
What u heard is true. I tink the Presido will look into it aftr Supreme. Salary increment isnt the problem but freedom to operate independently. We wait for Mr President to gv his final order
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by yusuff214: 2:32pm On Oct 18, 2023
Pls who knows the operating system of cocacola, like their basic salary
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Musty4ahmed1: 2:44pm On Oct 18, 2023
Please anyone with genuine link to NECO employment should reach me for a possible deal. Thank you!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 2:47pm On Oct 18, 2023
yusuff214:
cocacola Hellinic or cocacola?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Amodu1992: 3:18pm On Oct 18, 2023
Papacypaul:
Can a civil engineer work at NCC?

Pls what's graduate level/pay for Financial Reporting Council of Nigeria FRCN.
I want to know if to stick with getting job opportunity there or look elsewhere.

Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by JibraelHassan: 3:18pm On Oct 18, 2023
Please who has an idea of National Center for the Control of Small Arms and Light Weapons Salary? Also, have they recruited since when it was established on (3rd May 2021(?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Amodu1992: 3:20pm On Oct 18, 2023
Papacypaul:
Can a civil engineer work at NCC?

Pls what's graduate level/pay for Financial Reporting Council of Nigeria FRCN. Also are some benefit attached to the salary such as allowances and the rest.
I want to know if to stick with getting job opportunity there or look elsewhere.

Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by whippersnapper(m): 3:40pm On Oct 18, 2023
Musty4ahmed1:
Please anyone with genuine link to NECO employment should reach me for a possible deal. Thank you!
just heard there is imminent replacement ongoing.Na for people wey get 8G connect sha. if you get i fit pay too boss.300 people will be employed. documentation will take place in ministry of education

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Etsado(m): 4:03pm On Oct 18, 2023
is it for Degree Holders?

whippersnapper:
just heard there is imminent replacement ongoing.Na for people wey get 8G connect sha. if you get i fit pay too boss.300 people will be employed. documentation will take place in ministry of education
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by whippersnapper(m): 4:05pm On Oct 18, 2023
Etsado:
is it for Degree Holders?
yes boss

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Swagsultan1(m): 4:08pm On Oct 18, 2023
OGFZA contract appointment. The pay is good

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Etsado(m): 4:09pm On Oct 18, 2023
thanks Sir, incase anyone has a Legit connect i am interested Please

whippersnapper:
yes boss
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by lokome: 4:33pm On Oct 18, 2023
Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by FatherCHRISTMAS: 4:35pm On Oct 18, 2023
JibraelHassan:
Please who has an idea of National Center for the Control of Small Arms and Light Weapons Salary? Also, have they recruited since when it was established on (3rd May 2021(?
You Know it's a young establishment so there is no open recruitment for that agency
graduate entry is 135k
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 4:42pm On Oct 18, 2023
lokome:
Thanks for this feedback, however I have a 5G connection that is willing to help, 201k salary in this economy, I just need to know the agency that pays more than the figure stated above, Thank you
NPA, NIMASA, NCC, NDIC, NUPRC, NERC, CBN, NFIU, NIA..... ETC
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Coolsat(m): 4:43pm On Oct 18, 2023
kkkp:
Any of these agencies currently doing replacement?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Danat: 4:45pm On Oct 18, 2023
Swagsultan1:
we are here to inform one another and to give each other directions and hope. It's preferred that you cover all names, addresses, Phone numbers, etc and show us the Level and the Salary.
LOOK AT THE TITLE OF THIS THREAD AGAIN

11 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Amodu1992: 5:03pm On Oct 18, 2023
Pls what's graduate level/pay for Financial Reporting Council of Nigeria FRCN. Also, what are some benefit attached to the salary such as allowances and the rest.

Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by peteriwarere(m): 5:34pm On Oct 18, 2023
kkkp:

Are any of these agencies doing recruitment?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 18, 2023
Shippers council shared apls

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nasiest(m): 7:11pm On Oct 18, 2023
Apologies to those trying to reach me via mail and not seeing my replies. I'm actually replying but the messages keep bouncing back. Don't know why but i would have to verify that. I can actually send normal email messages but the messages from nairaland isn't delivering.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nasiest(m): 7:21pm On Oct 18, 2023
Why did you cover the salary Oga?
Swagsultan1:

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by yusuff214: 7:49pm On Oct 18, 2023
yusuff214:
?
Pls
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Swagsultan1(m): 7:49pm On Oct 18, 2023
nasiest:
Why did you cover the salary Oga?

I did not cover it. The owner posted it with the salary covered and his name out. I only covered his name and address before posting it here. When I asked him how much the salary is, his reply was “the salary is good” so I didn’t want to ask further let me not come off as too nosy.

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by FavoredbyGOD: 8:10pm On Oct 18, 2023
moabdul:
Please house, after ippis capturing when do one start getting salaries. Federal uni

Which Uni please
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Etsado(m): 8:23pm On Oct 18, 2023
Please what happening about Federal Polytechnic Bida Recruitment.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by EbubeMiraclee: 8:54pm On Oct 18, 2023
factonly0000:
Shippers council shared apls

(1) (2) (3) ... (1985) (1986) (1987) (1988) (1989) (1990) (1991) ... (2259) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Mukzahra, Gboy4444, Mahonnne, ADEGUNWA01, ablwl2, winnifredd, AMA5050 and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.