Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1989) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6228759 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1986) (1987) (1988) (1989) (1990) (1991) (1992) ... (2244) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jamodeen95(m): 8:57pm On Oct 18, 2023
Please what are the best parastatals to work under ministry of health
@mohisah
@Gensanusi
@nasiest
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Musty112: 9:01pm On Oct 18, 2023
kkkp:
NSCDC slots sharing for senior cadre still ongoing.......You can still push.

What about Correctional service pls
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Musty112: 9:04pm On Oct 18, 2023
Success1930:
Ministry of interior replacement coming up in December.. Compilation of names ongoing!!!

Pls is Correctional service inclusive?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moh99: 9:08pm On Oct 18, 2023
Swagsultan1:

I did not cover it. The owner posted it with the salary covered and his name out. I only covered his name and address before posting it here. When I asked him how much the salary is, his reply was “the salary is good” so I didn’t want to ask further let me not come off as too nosy.
Bro please check your mail.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 9:33pm On Oct 18, 2023
Jamodeen95:
Please what are the best parastatals to work under ministry of health
@mohisah
@Gensanusi
@nasiest

It's depends on course but

NHIA
NCDC

Are the best
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by KhalilAK(m): 9:33pm On Oct 18, 2023
yusuff214:
Pls who knows the operating system of cocacola, like their basic salary
100k+ Operating system in Commercial or Logistics Dept earns more.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by starbuck(f): 9:36pm On Oct 18, 2023
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Swagsultan1(m): 9:59pm On Oct 18, 2023
Moh99:

Bro please check your mail.

Replied
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moh99: 10:20pm On Oct 18, 2023
Swagsultan1:

Replied
Alright
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jamodeen95(m): 10:21pm On Oct 18, 2023
Gensanusi:

It's depends on course but

NHIA
NCDC

Are the best

Thanks for your swift response bro
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hersserbi3(f): 5:37am On Oct 19, 2023
whippersnapper:
just heard there is imminent replacement ongoing.Na for people wey get 8G connect sha. if you get i fit pay too boss.300 people will be employed. documentation will take place in ministry of education

Please,I need help on this NECO replacement. God please, pick up my call. I don't have any connection, not even 1G.
My God sent, pls, help me.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 6:11am On Oct 19, 2023
Swagsultan1:
OGFZA contract appointment. The pay is good

FG to establish oil & gas zones in 36 states

The federal government says it will establish oil and gas free trade zones in all the 36 states as efforts to attract viable investments in…

The federal government says it will establish oil and gas free trade zones in all the 36 states as efforts to attract viable investments in states.

The Managing Director of the Oil and Gas Free Zones Authority (OGFZA), Bamanga Jada Usman made the disclosure yesterday at the agency’s headquarters in Abuja upon assumption of office following his appointment by President Bola Ahmed Tinubu last week.

“It is my firm intent to champion the establishment of Oil and Gas Free Zones in every state of our great nation, both oil-producing and non-oil-producing. This expansion aims to offer more investment avenues considering some of our current zones that face saturation from limited opportunities for fresh activities.

“Our unique positioning in the oil and gas sector, catering predominantly to international clientele, warrants advancements tailored to their needs. Recognising this, as such I am committed to introducing offshore banking services, ensuring seamless 24/7 international financial transactions, further cementing our position as a key global player in the industry,” he explained.

The immediate past MD of the agency, Sen. Tijjani Kaura charged the staff and management to accord support needed by the new leadership to actualise Nigeria’s oil and gas free zones drive.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by preciousfuture: 9:56am On Oct 19, 2023
Success1930:
Ministry of interior replacement coming up in December.. Compilation of names ongoing!!!
I didn’t apply but someone close to the minister collected my name and phone number. I wonder if that is enough but I’m hopeful

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Omana: 10:11am On Oct 19, 2023
Pls any update on PENCOM?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ermm: 10:34am On Oct 19, 2023
No be me blurr the salary before someone attack me

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Danat: 10:41am On Oct 19, 2023
Ermm:
all these Apl pictures. E no get use to us. Na Salary we come find out for here.

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ermm: 10:52am On Oct 19, 2023
Danat:
all these Apl pictures. E no get use to us. Na Salary we come find out for here.

To you maybe, but it can be useful to others, so they can push as sharing of APL just started

13 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PlsStayAlive: 10:54am On Oct 19, 2023
preciousfuture:

I didn’t apply but someone close to the minister collected my name and phone number. I wonder if that is enough but I’m hopeful
ANNOUNCEMENT:
Anyone with sure connect in interior and willing to share should please contact me, The person interested is willing to compensate accordingly or return the favour in kind in another ministry.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 11:39am On Oct 19, 2023
Ermm:
The salary is clear na . Everyone knows is Conraiss 93/96k

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by izaray(f): 12:04pm On Oct 19, 2023
Please what is the salary level of a Bsc holder working with Nigerian National Commission for control of small arms and light weapons? Please help a sister it's very urgent
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by horlatunji00(m): 12:12pm On Oct 19, 2023
izaray:
Please what is the salary level of a Bsc holder working with Nigerian National Commission for control of small arms and light weapons? Please help a sister it's very urgent

FatherCHRISTMAS:

You Know it's a young establishment so there is no open recruitment for that agency
graduate entry is 135k
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sierrasix: 12:17pm On Oct 19, 2023
Omana:
Pls any update on PENCOM?
reply my mail on PENCOM urgent
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dannyhonda(m): 12:30pm On Oct 19, 2023
It is slavery if you are a contract staff lol
Macbenb13:

Bank work na pure slavery work
How person go even compare am with federal government work sef
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dannyhonda(m): 12:32pm On Oct 19, 2023
You forgot baba akande? Kasim imamor wetin be that man way dem use as VP?, uncle delete alake The new principal staff? Aregbe would have been there but Omo otilo.. dem plenty gan
Gensanusi:
Behold, President Tinubu’s Powerful Men

✓ Lieutenant Colonel Nurudeen Alowonle Yusuf (ADC):

✓Victor Adeleke – State Chief of Protocol (SCOP):

✓Fasasi Adeboyega – Chief Security Officer (CSO):

✓Femi Gbajabiamila – Chief of Staff

✓Nuhu Ribadu – National Security Adviser (NSA):

✓Seyi Tinubu: President’s son and the president’s closest confidant

✓Col. Adebisi Onasanya -Commander, Guards Brigade

✓Toyin Subair – SA Domestic:

✓Ajuri Ngelale – Special Adviser On Media And Publicity In The Presidency

✓Sen Opeyemi Bamidele

✓Abdullahi Ganduje: APC National Chairman
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by izaray(f): 12:33pm On Oct 19, 2023
horlatunji00:

Thank u so much. But is it including the new salary adjustment/increment?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by izaray(f): 12:58pm On Oct 19, 2023
FatherCHRISTMAS:

You Know it's a young establishment so there is no open recruitment for that agency
graduate entry is 135k
Hi dear, please is the 135k including the new salary adjustment/ increment by President Tinubu?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Towma(f): 1:38pm On Oct 19, 2023
Good day everyone, please anyone with strong connects in Hospital Management board or any related agency, ministry or parastatal should help me, I need a job as an Optometrist.
I am willing to give a reward in exchange, times are hard for me right now. Thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by peteriwarere(m): 1:44pm On Oct 19, 2023
Please if there anyone here with information about on going recruitment?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Macbenb13(m): 1:57pm On Oct 19, 2023
Dannyhonda:
It is slavery if you are a contract staff lol

Smiles... E easy to be permanent staff for bank ni
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edem23: 3:45pm On Oct 19, 2023
Please is the any recruitment happening for any federal job.Please help a sister 🙏
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by whippersnapper(m): 4:19pm On Oct 19, 2023
please can someone be working in an agency, while also be a senior personal assistant to a senator. are there any implications
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ajibolaoi: 4:23pm On Oct 19, 2023
But the employment letter have 20th, October which is tomorrow's date.

Can this be an error??

quote author=Ermm post=126492536]No be me blurr the salary before someone attack me
[/quote]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1986) (1987) (1988) (1989) (1990) (1991) (1992) ... (2244) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.