Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1991) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6254128 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1988) (1989) (1990) (1991) (1992) (1993) (1994) ... (2250) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by geoimam22(m): 3:03am On Oct 20, 2023
Wow are you from ILORIN also? Congratulations to our man
Eminence50:

Congratulations to our own Alh Lanre onilu from ilorin DG National Orientation Agency
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by geoimam22(m): 3:04am On Oct 20, 2023
Congratulations to Dr.lekan Fadolapo from Essie Irepodun LGA kwara state also
PrinceFola:
STATE HOUSE PRESS RELEASE

PRESIDENT TINUBU APPOINTS NEW LEADERSHIP ACROSS THE INFORMATION AND NATIONAL ORIENTATION SECTORS

President Bola Tinubu has approved the appointment of eight (cool new Chief Executive Officers for Parastatals and Agencies under the Federal Ministry of Information and National Orientation:

(1) National Orientation Agency (NOA) — Director-General / CEO — Mr. Lanre Issa-Onilu

(2) Nigerian Television Authority (NTA) — Director-General / CEO — Mr. Salihu Abdulhamid Dembos

(3) Federal Radio Corporation of Nigeria (FRCN) — Director-General / CEO — Dr. Muhammed Bulama

(4) National Broadcasting Commission (NBC) — Director-General / CEO — Mr. Charles Ebuebu

(5) Voice of Nigeria (VON) — Director-General / CEO — Mr. Jibrin Baba Ndace

(6) Advertising Regulatory Council of Nigeria (ARCON) — Director-General / CEO — Dr. Lekan Fadolapo

(7) News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) — Managing Director / CEO — Mr. Ali Muhammed Ali

(cool Nigerian Press Council (NPC) — Executive Secretary / CEO — Mr. Dili Ezughah

The President tasks the newly entrusted leadership in these important sub-sectors to innovate and create new opportunities for Nigerians to leverage upon through the effective reform of these key institutions of government which function to unify our people, reshape mindsets, and showcase this great nation to the rest of the world.

By these directives of the President, the above listed appointments take immediate effect.

Chief Ajuri Ngelale

Special Adviser to the President

(Media & Publicity)

October 19, 2023

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sule63: 5:03am On Oct 20, 2023
Please I need someone to confirm it for me, I had that NOSDRA got a 200% salary increased last month
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 7:13am On Oct 20, 2023
Good morning guys.

I heard custom will do replacement this December.. You can start pushing if you have an insider... God will help us

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dannyhonda(m): 7:25am On Oct 20, 2023
Either you are a GT or you a consultant and you apply for it.
Macbenb13:

Smiles... E easy to be permanent staff for bank ni

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dannyhonda(m): 7:27am On Oct 20, 2023
Omo u gatts go Osun state be that o, baba akande is an elderly man. Na Osun APC u gatts meet
opylog:

Please do you know how I can approach Akande or his son. I was able to get both of their contacts but I don't even know how to pitch my request.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 10:47am On Oct 20, 2023
Sule63:
Please I need someone to confirm it for me, I had that NOSDRA got a 200% salary increased last month
Na big lie. They use CONRAISS.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kariian: 10:58am On Oct 20, 2023
Very very true. They earn a little above 300k now. From a reliable source.
Sule63:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Biokana(m): 11:16am On Oct 20, 2023
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ahmadmg: 11:22am On Oct 20, 2023
Hinokami:
Please anyone with information about NASENI?

They have a new Boss that I am aware, any movement regarding the unpaid staff and undocumented staff left in limbo by the former boss?

I would appreciate it.
he wants to focus on the improvement of workers welfare. He brought in a new HR person, you know their office is very far from the city and the salary is nothing to write home about, i think na 90k for a starter
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hinokami: 11:30am On Oct 20, 2023
ahmadmg:

he wants to focus on the improvement of workers welfare. He brought in a new HR person, you know their office is very far from the city and the salary is nothing to write home about, i think na 90k for a starter

Yes you're right. Thank you for the response.

I do not want to jump into conclusions to say that those set of unpaid staff have no hope but it's seeming like a possibility. What do you think?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 11:45am On Oct 20, 2023
kkkp:
Na big lie. They use CONRAISS.
Lol but did u knw of their pay rise of abt 200% that ws pending? It may be true they're now earning up to 300k
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shariiiif: 12:13pm On Oct 20, 2023
FAAN is Sharing APL...

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 12:14pm On Oct 20, 2023
Mohisah:
Lol but did u knw of their pay rise of abt 200% that ws pending? It may be true they're now earning up to 300k
not true. There is nothing like that on the table. Do you know how many MDAs are under CONRAISS For you to implement such you either remove them from IPPIS or you create a different salary structure for them.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PlsStayAlive: 12:32pm On Oct 20, 2023
Who is currently in Abuja and wouldn't mind helping us submit CV to TCN on Monday please? We will contribute resources accordingly.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 12:43pm On Oct 20, 2023
PlsStayAlive:
Who is currently in Abuja and wouldn't mind helping us submit CV to TCN on Monday please? We will contribute resources accordingly.
The probs is, u no fit submit fr many. Dey will ask the person why, who he is.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Theunderman: 12:43pm On Oct 20, 2023
PlsStayAlive:
I am in abuja, bt not applying... I can do that for a fee

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PlsStayAlive: 12:48pm On Oct 20, 2023
Theunderman:
Okay, how do I get in touch with you?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TONY042(m): 12:50pm On Oct 20, 2023
kkkp:
not true. There is nothing like that on the table. Do you know how many MDAs are under CONRAISS For you to implement such you either remove them from IPPIS or you create a different salary structure for them.

In regards to the harmonisation of paramilitary agencies salaries with that of the police, any progress about commencement yet, boss?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PlsStayAlive: 12:50pm On Oct 20, 2023
Mohisah:
The probs is, u no fit submit fr many. Dey will ask the person why, who he is.
I didn't even think of this sha, thanks for the reminder bros. But wait o! Aren't you in Abuja? Can one of your boys help me submit? 🤓

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 12:52pm On Oct 20, 2023
TONY042:

In regards to the harmonisation of paramilitary agencies salaries with that of the police, any progress about commencement yet, boss?
for CONPASS increment everything has been approved, only implementation that is the problem.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by carsprayer: 12:56pm On Oct 20, 2023
Theunderman:

Please let's talk.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ObiaboAdoka(m): 1:11pm On Oct 20, 2023
PlsStayAlive:
Co asked.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kariian: 1:34pm On Oct 20, 2023
I personally saw someone’s appointment letter. The person just finished documentation. Salary is above 300k.
kkkp:

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TONY042(m): 1:38pm On Oct 20, 2023
kkkp:
for CONPASS increment everything has been approved, only implementation that is the problem.

okay, thanks boss
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 1:42pm On Oct 20, 2023
NIA. National intelligence agency, their pay make sense?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 1:48pm On Oct 20, 2023
kkkp:
NPA, NIMASA, NCC, NDIC, NUPRC, NERC, CBN, NFIU, NIA..... ETC
I'll pick NUPRC first, then NFIU, NDIC, NIMASA
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hinokami: 1:49pm On Oct 20, 2023
TCN press your buttons if you an Electrical Eng graduate, Roles are contract but with slight possibility of becoming full staff if the timing matches thier needs. I couldnt get my CV through as they strictly wanted Elect Eng persons.

No DMs o, na insider to insider give me information.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 2:00pm On Oct 20, 2023
Kariian:
I personally saw someone’s appointment letter. The person just finished documentation. Salary is above 300k.
not true. you did not bother to check the grade level. i changed my phone i will have post the appointment letter someone collected. Ask the person level.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by untoldtruth: 2:05pm On Oct 20, 2023
Hinokami:
TCN press your buttons if you an Electrical Eng graduate, Roles are contract but with slight possibility of becoming full staff if the timing matches thier needs. I couldnt get my CV through as they strictly wanted Elect Eng persons.

No DMs o, na insider to insider give me information.
But the helpful from above just confirmed they are recruiting other disciplines after taking engineerings in just 3 weeks ago.
I want to submit for someone but now I'm confused.
@ObiaboAdoka
@carsprayer
@PlsStayAlive
Na all of you get button and engineering paper abi how is the talk?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ahmadmg: 2:06pm On Oct 20, 2023
Hinokami:

Yes you're right. Thank you for the response.

I do not want to jump into conclusions to say that those set of unpaid staff have no hope but it's seeming like a possibility. What do you think?
Yeah very possible
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Theunderman: 2:23pm On Oct 20, 2023
PlsStayAlive:

Okay, how do I get in touch with you?
Pm me 09066519032 whatsapp

(1) (2) (3) ... (1988) (1989) (1990) (1991) (1992) (1993) (1994) ... (2250) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: dareh85, nkeona(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.