Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1990) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6301760 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1987) (1988) (1989) (1990) (1991) (1992) (1993) ... (2261) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 4:42pm On Oct 19, 2023
whippersnapper:
please can someone be working in an agency, while also be a senior personal assistant to a senator. are there any implications

He has to apply for leave of absence after his service as Personal assistant he can still come back, but your office cannot allow you to be receiving the two salaries

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by achorladey: 4:50pm On Oct 19, 2023
Federal unity schoolsoffer, how far?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PrinceFola(m): 4:53pm On Oct 19, 2023
STATE HOUSE PRESS RELEASE

PRESIDENT TINUBU APPOINTS NEW LEADERSHIP ACROSS THE INFORMATION AND NATIONAL ORIENTATION SECTORS

President Bola Tinubu has approved the appointment of eight (cool new Chief Executive Officers for Parastatals and Agencies under the Federal Ministry of Information and National Orientation:

(1) National Orientation Agency (NOA) — Director-General / CEO — Mr. Lanre Issa-Onilu

(2) Nigerian Television Authority (NTA) — Director-General / CEO — Mr. Salihu Abdulhamid Dembos

(3) Federal Radio Corporation of Nigeria (FRCN) — Director-General / CEO — Dr. Muhammed Bulama

(4) National Broadcasting Commission (NBC) — Director-General / CEO — Mr. Charles Ebuebu

(5) Voice of Nigeria (VON) — Director-General / CEO — Mr. Jibrin Baba Ndace

(6) Advertising Regulatory Council of Nigeria (ARCON) — Director-General / CEO — Dr. Lekan Fadolapo

(7) News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) — Managing Director / CEO — Mr. Ali Muhammed Ali

(cool Nigerian Press Council (NPC) — Executive Secretary / CEO — Mr. Dili Ezughah

The President tasks the newly entrusted leadership in these important sub-sectors to innovate and create new opportunities for Nigerians to leverage upon through the effective reform of these key institutions of government which function to unify our people, reshape mindsets, and showcase this great nation to the rest of the world.

By these directives of the President, the above listed appointments take immediate effect.

Chief Ajuri Ngelale

Special Adviser to the President

(Media & Publicity)

October 19, 2023

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jbond(m): 5:01pm On Oct 19, 2023
Ff
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Saintinoo(m): 5:06pm On Oct 19, 2023
How do one get a job in one of these MDAs without a connect. As someone who do not know a soul in government, how do I get into these agencies.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 5:30pm On Oct 19, 2023
whippersnapper:
please can someone be working in an agency, while also be a senior personal assistant to a senator. are there any implications
U hav to apply for LEAVE of ABSENCE, just so dat after ur service as Personal Assistant u can still come back, but if the Senator is influential to work u into a different ministry/agency tell him to run u a change of institution, cos ur office people won't receive u wit happiness & so, they might throw u into a lonely office with no duty assign to u apart frm reading newspapers.

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Eminence50: 5:42pm On Oct 19, 2023
PrinceFola:

PRESIDENT TINUBU APPOINTS NEW LEADERSHIP ACROSS THE INFORMATION AND NATIONAL ORIENTATION SECTORS

President Bola Tinubu has approved the appointment of eight (cool new Chief Executive Officers for Parastatals and Agencies under the Federal Ministry of Information and National Orientation:

(1) National Orientation Agency (NOA) — Director-General / CEO — Mr. Lanre Issa-Onilu

(2) Nigerian Television Authority (NTA) — Director-General / CEO — Mr. Salihu Abdulhamid Dembos

(3) Federal Radio Corporation of Nigeria (FRCN) — Director-General / CEO — Dr. Muhammed Bulama

(4) National Broadcasting Commission (NBC) — Director-General / CEO — Mr. Charles Ebuebu

(5) Voice of Nigeria (VON) — Director-General / CEO — Mr. Jibrin Baba Ndace

(6) Advertising Regulatory Council of Nigeria (ARCON) — Director-General / CEO — Dr. Lekan Fadolapo

(7) News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) — Managing Director / CEO — Mr. Ali Muhammed Ali

(cool Nigerian Press Council (NPC) — Executive Secretary / CEO — Mr. Dili Ezughah

The President tasks the newly entrusted leadership in these important sub-sectors to innovate and create new opportunities for Nigerians to leverage upon through the effective reform of these key institutions of government which function to unify our people, reshape mindsets, and showcase this great nation to the rest of the world.

By these directives of the President, the above listed appointments take immediate effect.

Chief Ajuri Ngelale

(Media & Publicity)

October 19, 2023
Congratulations to our own Alh Lanre onilu from ilorin DG National Orientation Agency

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 5:42pm On Oct 19, 2023
President Bola Tinubu has approved the appointment of Mr. Muhammed Abu Ibrahim to serve as the Executive Secretary and Chief Executive Officer of the National Agricultural Development Fund (NADF).

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 5:44pm On Oct 19, 2023
The naysayers have succeeded. cry

PRESIDENT TINUBU DIRECTS WITHDRAWAL OF FERMA CHAIRMANSHIP NOMINATION

President Bola Tinubu has directed the withdrawal of the nomination of Engr. Imam Kashim Imam to serve as the Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Federal Roads Maintenance Agency (FERMA).

The President's withdrawal of the above-mentioned nomination is directed with immediate effect.

All other appointments to the Board and Executive Management team of FERMA are not affected by this directive.

Chief Ajuri Ngelale

(Media & Publicity)

October 19, 2023

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tunjoel(m): 6:07pm On Oct 19, 2023
President Bola Tinubu has directed the withdrawal of the nomination of Engr. Imam Kashim Imam to serve as the Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Federal Roads Maintenance Agency (FERMA).

The President's withdrawal of the above-mentioned nomination is directed with immediate effect.

All other appointments to the Board and Executive Management team of FERMA are not affected by this directive.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by obinnanelson04: 6:14pm On Oct 19, 2023
Gensanusi:

He has to apply for leave of absence after his service as Personal assistant he can still come back, but your office cannot allow you to be receiving the two salaries
very correct sir...a colleague of mine is currently enjoying such privilege.
Pls sir, kindly mail me so I can tell you more about my propose conversion for your kind advice sir.
Email address: obinnanelson04@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by peteriwarere(m): 6:17pm On Oct 19, 2023
NPA, NIMASA, NSC, any news ??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Emmyraay: 7:38pm On Oct 19, 2023
please any news about NSCDC?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 7:42pm On Oct 19, 2023
Gensanusi:

Can a newly appointed federal institution staff apply for leave of absence before his confirmation?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 7:42pm On Oct 19, 2023
Emmyraay:
please any news about NSCDC?
Presently, ND level re gettin it undisclose. Try ur luck
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by opylog(m): 7:43pm On Oct 19, 2023
Dannyhonda:
You forgot baba akande? Kasim imamor wetin be that man way dem use as VP?, uncle delete alake The new principal staff? Aregbe would have been there but Omo otilo.. dem plenty gan

Please do you know how I can approach Akande or his son. I was able to get both of their contacts but I don't even know how to pitch my request.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 7:44pm On Oct 19, 2023
Nadingo:
Can a newly appointed federal institution staff apply for leave of absence before his confirmation?

He must be confirmed first

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 7:57pm On Oct 19, 2023
PRESIDENT TINUBU APPOINTS NEW BANK OF INDUSTRY CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER

President Bola Tinubu has approved the appointment of Dr. Olasupo Olusi to serve as the Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of the Bank of Industry (BOI) for a term of four (4) years in the first instance.

The President's approval of Dr. Olusi's appointment follows the voluntary resignation of former BOI Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer, Mr. Olukayode Pitan.

Dr. Olasupo Olusi has served as a World Bank economist and development finance expert over the past 20 years. Between 2011 and 2015, Dr. Olusi served as the economic adviser to the Coordinating Minister of the Economy and Minister of Finance. He is an alumnus of Hull University, United Kingdom. He also obtained a master's degree in International Money, Finance, and Investment, as well as a Doctorate in Finance and Economics from Durham University, United Kingdom, in 2005.

The President tasks the new BOI Chief Executive to ensure that Nigerians, who are operating all sizes of enterprises across sectors, are given fair and equitable access to much-needed support to bolster employment generation and wealth creation amongst income groups in the country with special regard for lower and middle-income enterprise operators.

Chief Ajuri Ngelale
(Media & Publicity)

October 19, 2023

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 2023Blessed: 8:30pm On Oct 19, 2023
TCN is accepting CVs. Only those who are willing to be posted to the North need apply. Nassarawa, Taraba and two other northern states I cannot immediately remember.

That's the only info I have. Please no unnecessary questions or quotes.

9 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mylesgidi: 9:00pm On Oct 19, 2023
Pls how do I submit my CV quote author=2023Blessed post=126503565]TCN is accepting CVs. Only those who are willing to be posted to the North need apply. Nassarawa, Taraba and two other northern states I cannot immediately remember.

That's the only info I have. Please no unnecessary questions or quotes.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nasiest(m): 9:01pm On Oct 19, 2023
Thanks for the clarification.
Swagsultan1:

I did not cover it. The owner posted it with the salary covered and his name out. I only covered his name and address before posting it here. When I asked him how much the salary is, his reply was “the salary is good” so I didn’t want to ask further let me not come off as too nosy.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by abokijabo(m): 9:03pm On Oct 19, 2023
Bossman what of NIS 08?

Mohisah:
Presently, ND level re gettin it undisclose. Try ur luck
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by opylog(m): 9:04pm On Oct 19, 2023
2023Blessed:
TCN is accepting CVs. Only those who are willing to be posted to the North need apply. Nassarawa, Taraba and two other northern states I cannot immediately remember.

My Oga! I don send mail tire, you no reply me sir. I need your advice on something sir!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by opylog(m): 9:06pm On Oct 19, 2023
opylog:

Please do you know how I can approach Akande or his son. I was able to get both of their contacts but I don't even know how to pitch my request.

@2023Blessed
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by carsprayer: 9:24pm On Oct 19, 2023
2023Blessed:

Good evening please where do i submit the CV? Headquarters in Abuja or where
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by carsprayer: 9:25pm On Oct 19, 2023
Who is in Abuja that can help me submit my CV at TCN headquarters. I will settle u
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by preciousfuture: 9:27pm On Oct 19, 2023
2023Blessed:

For all disciplines?
I was reliably told by a director there that they recruited Electrical Engrs like three weeks ago.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by amajik1(m): 9:31pm On Oct 19, 2023
Please how do i apply or send my CV, i am from Taraba state, you can help me drop your mail or Whatsapp no @2023blessed
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mylesgidi: 10:13pm On Oct 19, 2023
They recruited or about to recruit only engrs...no recent recruitment quote author=preciousfuture post=126504573]
For all disciplines?
I was reliably told by a director there that they recruited Electrical Engrs like three weeks ago.[/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hardeywale05(m): 10:23pm On Oct 19, 2023
precious future:

For all disciplines?
I was reliably told by a director there that they recruited Electrical Engrs about three weeks ago.
Yes, you are very right. My friend whom we finished HND together last year also got the offer letter and I was very happy for him. But, sadly, he was later disqualified because he is still serving, and they requested the NYSC discharge certificate. I saw 197K in the offer letter he showed me and the post is System Operator.

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 2023Blessed: 1:47am On Oct 20, 2023
preciousfuture:

For all disciplines?
I was reliably told by a director there that they recruited Electrical Engrs like three weeks ago.
Non-Engineers are accepted this time.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moniter0: 2:21am On Oct 20, 2023
preciousfuture:

For all disciplines?
I sent you a DM, pls reply.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1987) (1988) (1989) (1990) (1991) (1992) (1993) ... (2261) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Aminu378, Swagsultan1(m), Hope1, theceo1602, Oluwagbemiga20(m), AnaCheks(m), afas1 and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.