Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,458 members, 7,836,811 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (2038) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6330308 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2035) (2036) (2037) (2038) (2039) (2040) (2041) ... (2267) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 18, 2023
PlsStayAlive:

For all of us, ameen.
Like how much averagely to buy a Job, I wan sell my property.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 4:20pm On Nov 18, 2023
Lukepeter:

Thread carefully

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 18, 2023
Nadingo:
Thread carefully
Would do, any popular member from this thread that has been able to successfully buy a Job; maybe I could learn one or two.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PlsStayAlive: 5:13pm On Nov 18, 2023
Lukepeter:

I have no idea, sir.
I don't sell job,
I have no idea who does as well.
I have looked and only encountered scammers.
A tip I picked up from this thread is don't pay anything until you've confirmed from HR the authenticity of your letter and done documentation.
May Allah shower us all with his grace and mercies, ameen.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Amna1(m): 5:24pm On Nov 18, 2023
Please who has Bank of industry(BOI) aptitude test past questions
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 5:52pm On Nov 18, 2023
Amna1:
Just study about Banking system esp Agricultural or Investment. Utility of Investment. How to manage a firm & read other Genersl studies or Public service roles, current affairs..

Just don't score too high if u find test questions easy (89-93% correct is enough). If u answer all correct, hmmmmm

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Amna1(m): 6:30pm On Nov 18, 2023
Mohisah:
Just study about Banking system esp Agricultural or Investment. Utility of Investment. How to manage a firm & read other Genersl studies or Public service roles, current affairs..

Just don't score too high if u find test questions easy (89-93% correct is enough). If u answer all correct, hmmmmm

Thanks very much sir,we @r3 very grateful for all the help

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Isek2: 6:47pm On Nov 18, 2023
Amna1:
Please who has Bank of Industry(BOI) aptitude test past questions

What role did you apply for?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by XieXie: 7:32pm On Nov 18, 2023
Amna1:

How did you apply for the job please?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jazberry1: 8:27pm On Nov 18, 2023
Sendaros20000:

Yes, I received the mail around 12pm.
But I got another job better than ICPC 2 months ago and I’ve already resumed.
I don’t know if replacement is possible.

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hussen240: 8:42pm On Nov 18, 2023
Amna1:

Is there schedule for aptitude test?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by IFezki96: 10:55pm On Nov 18, 2023
Dtish:
Federal University Wukari Teaching Hospital is recruiting.

Na for people wey study health related courses.
If you get M.Sc, na added advantage.

Is there an advertisement concerning recruitment?
i know people that are interested in applying.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by boborneyor(m): 11:00pm On Nov 18, 2023
Sendaros20000:

Yes, I received the mail around 12pm.
But I got another job better than ICPC 2 months ago and I’ve already resumed.
I don’t know if replacement is possible.
congratulations boss
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sog2: 11:51pm On Nov 18, 2023
How true is this? I just came across the writeup somewhere...

Your fellow Southerner is in a position to give you employment.

You go to him for employment.

You speak good English and write an excellent application letter to impress him.

He tells you to bring your credentials.

You bring your First Degree (First Class or second class).

He tells you to go and do your Masters and even PhD for you to get the job.

ON THE OTHER HAND

A Northerner is in a position to give employment.

An Hausa Man goes to him.

He speaks Hausa to him.

He tells him to bring his qualifications.

He brings a third class degree or an SSCE with two Credits.

He gets the job and saves money to further his education.

He gets a Masters Degree while doing the job.

Tomorrow, he is appointed as Executive Director.

Ten years Later, he becomes Chairman or DG of the Agency.

The Southerner sees this and hates on the Hausa Man.

He accuses him of nepotism.

But that's not nepotism.

That's communalism.

Southerners must understand the difference between nepotism and communalism.

Helping your Brother to succeed is not nepotism.

Southerners just need to learn how to love one another like Northerners do.

Stop hiding opportunities from your people.

Northerners do not hide opportunities from their people.

Help a brother get a Job today, show opportunities.

Don't talk Love, just show it. Don't tear the appllication of a brother who puts the trust of his life in your hand. He might be the one to save you when your trouble comes in that very office.

This a sad reality that we are all facing.
#thinkaboutit

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by RealAbba: 6:11am On Nov 19, 2023
This is absolutely not true
Sog2:

You speak good English and write an excellent application letter to impress him.

ON THE OTHER HAND

He speaks Hausa to him.

But that's not nepotism.

That's communalism.

Don't talk Love, just show it. Don't tear the appllication of a brother who puts the trust of his life in your hand. He might be the one to save you when your trouble comes in that very office.

#thinkaboutit

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by absani2018: 7:45am On Nov 19, 2023

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 8:25am On Nov 19, 2023
Vacancy

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Danlex: 8:29am On Nov 19, 2023
Amna1:
Is bank of Industry recruiting?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 8:46am On Nov 19, 2023
Sog2:

ON THE OTHER HAND

He speaks Hausa to him.

But that's not nepotism.

That's communalism.

#thinkaboutit

I can relate with this. This is exactly what 89% of our Southern elders say, that the North full govt and they're not listening to them, but they forget that these people didn't just become MD/CEO, they were assisted by their persons.

One of my Southern leaders and relative to my dad then a secretary in a particular top notch minister's office, told me to graduate first, after which, he said I obtain my NYSC, thereafter he said I go for M.A or have good experience... Since then till now, uncle don ghost us😂

we need to change this narrative and make Nigeria a nation of equity and equality for all.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by olamydey(f): 4:06pm On Nov 19, 2023
This is absolutely true

Sog2:

ON THE OTHER HAND

He speaks Hausa to him.

But that's not nepotism.

That's communalism.

#thinkaboutit

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by peteriwarere(m): 4:59pm On Nov 19, 2023
please house any information on NPA and NIMASA recruitment ?

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 5:48pm On Nov 19, 2023
Job racketeering: Ex-OAUTH CMD recruited excess 1,973 workers — FG
19th November 2023
OAUTHC
By
Lara Adejoro

An investigative panel set up by the Federal Ministry of Health and Social Welfare on Sunday revealed why some health workers at the Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital, Ile-Ife, Osun State, have been unpaid.

The investigative panel led by Dr. Aderemi Azeez found that the former Chief Medical Director of the hospital, Dr Olumuyiwa Owojuyigbe, was involved in over-employment and job racketeering in the hospital without provision in the personnel budget.

The panel disclosed that Dr. Owojuyigbe employed over 1,973 staff in the hospital as against the 450 vacancies waiver granted in the 2022 employment by the Office of the Head of the Civil Service of the Federation.

The PUNCH had reported that some health workers tackled the management of OAUTH for allegedly subjecting them to penury over 10 months of unpaid salaries.

They lamented that they resorted to begging to feed their families due to the hardship the non-payment of salaries has subjected them to.

The Minister of Health and Social Welfare, Prof Muhammad Pate, on his verified X handle @muhammadpate on October 13, however, stated that an investigation had been completed on the matter.

“We are addressing the OAUTH situation. The investigation has just been completed on this unfortunate situation. We understand the difficulties being faced by numerous innocent health workers and will do our best to resolve it equitably,” he tweeted.

In a statement signed by the Director of Press at the Federal Ministry of Health and Social Welfare, Patricia Deworitshe, the ministry said that it waded into the matter to set the record straight.

The statement titled, ‘OAUTH Ife and the unrest,’ noted that the unrest is attributed to the alleged job racketeering and over-employment saga under Dr Owojuyigbe, which the ministry termed “flagrant abuse of extant rules and regulations.”
The statement partly read, “The hospital conducted the exercise in two phases (230 and 220) after securing approval of the Federal Character Commission not to advertise the posts.

“During the first phase, the hospital recruited 600 instead of 230, and a total of 1,823 staff members were recruited in the second phase instead of 220.

“At the end of the two phases, the hospital recruited 2,423 staff instead of 450. As such, 1,973 staff members were recruited in excess of the approved waiver.”

The report by the investigative panel further showed that the 450 workers waiver granted to OAUTH was for the recruitment of clinical staff, but only 55 clinical staff were employed, while others were non-clinical staff.

“The outcome of the recruitment exercise also revealed that OAUTH has a staff strength of 7,279 (out of which 3,034 were clinical staff and 4,245 were non-clinical staff; this translates to a non-clinical staff ratio of approximately 1:1 instead of the recommended 3:1, that is three clinical to one non-clinical).

“It further stated that many recruited staff were without requisite academic and professional certificates as well as evidence of National Youth Service Corps certificates.

“Currently, Dr Owojuyigbe, who was appointed in acting capacity in March 2023, has absconded from his duty post since July 2023, while his co-culprit, Mr Balogun Tajudeen, who was the Acting Director, Administration, has been suspended for their involvement in the job racketeering saga,” it added.

When our correspondent asked about the fate of the workers and if they would be paid, the ministry replied, “The office of the Head of the Civil Service is investigating, as that is the only Office that grants waivers to all public institutions.”
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 5:50pm On Nov 19, 2023
Job Racketeering: FG suspends OAUTH director, CMD absconds

Job Racketeering: FG suspends OAUTH director, CMD absconds
The federal government says it has suspended Tajudeen Balogun, the Acting Director, Administration at the Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital (OAUTH), Ile-Ife, Osun State, over his involvement in a job racketeering saga in the institution.
The Federal Ministry of Health and Social Welfare spokesperson, Patricia Deworitshe, disclosed this in a statement on Sunday in Abuja.

According to her, the former chief medical director, Olumuyiwa Owojuyigbe, appointed in an acting capacity in March and involved in the saga, has absconded from his duty post since July.

Ms Deworitshe said the ministry was forced to wade into the issue of the unrest in the institution.

“The unrest is attributed to the alleged job racketeering and over-employment saga in the establishment under the former CMD, Dr Olumuyiwa, who employed over 1,973 staff.

“This was against the 450 vacancies waiver granted in the 2022 employment by the Office of the Head of the Civil Service of the Federation (OHCSF), which is a flagrant abuse of extant rules and regulations.

“The hospital conducted the exercise in two phases (230 and 220) after securing approval from the Federal Character Commission not to advertise the posts.

“During the first phase, the hospital recruited 600 staff instead of 230, and a total of 1,823 staff members were recruited in the second phase instead of 220,” she explained.

She added that OAUTH recruited 2,423 staff instead of 450 at the end of the two phases.

Ms. Deworitshe recalled that the government set up an investigative panel in August.

“The report of the panel states that Olumuyiwa was embroiled in over-employment and job racketeering in the establishment, without provision in the personnel budget for over 1,973 workers illegally employed.

“The report further noted that the 450 workers waiver granted to OAUTH was for the recruitment of clinical staff, but only 55 clinical staff were employed, while others were nonclinical staff,” she explained,

Ms. Deworitshe added that the recruitment outcome also revealed that OAUTH had a staff strength of 7,279, of which 3,034 are clinical staff and 4,245 are nonclinical staff.

She said this translates to a nonclinical staff ratio of approximately 1:1 instead of the recommended 3:1, meaning it was supposed to be three clinical to one nonclinical staff.

Ms. Deworitshe also said the panel’s outcome revealed that many recruited OAUTH staff were without the requisite academic and professional certificates and evidence of National Youth Service Corps certificates.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 2el(m): 6:10pm On Nov 19, 2023
Who has information about ECOWAS immersion program, does ECOWAS absorb staff after the program...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Auwalboy(m): 8:48pm On Nov 19, 2023
What Is the Salary Of Minsitry
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Etsado(m): 8:57pm On Nov 19, 2023
good Evening everyone. please any news about the new University in Kebbi State?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AfricanLion22: 9:13pm On Nov 19, 2023
Auwalboy:
What Is the Salary Of Minsitry
96k before deduction
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Auwalboy(m): 9:28pm On Nov 19, 2023
AfricanLion22:

96k before deduction

Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AfricanLion22: 9:30pm On Nov 19, 2023
Auwalboy:

Thank you

I sent u dm respond pls
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Auwalboy(m): 9:41pm On Nov 19, 2023
AfricanLion22:

I sent u dm respond pls

Ok
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oxygen03(m): 9:46pm On Nov 19, 2023
Please how much is CONHESS 7 salary?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nikwes: 9:57pm On Nov 19, 2023
Thank you very much Sir. In due time I will contact you. I'm just giving him benefit of doubt so he wouldn't blame me for anything.

quote author=Gireiboy post=127001095]
Don't mind the idiot. I am a staff of Police Service Commission, Investigation Department to be specific, sent me his details and i will forward it to the Chairmans office for immediate action.[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (2035) (2036) (2037) (2038) (2039) (2040) (2041) ... (2267) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: AbdulAnaba(m), Sultan8, timibare(m), Bj01(m), kkkp, Starstar, Mhdlmn, Gboy4444, Muhammadbiee(m), davefieldpop(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.