Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,934 members, 7,817,725 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (2041) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6256265 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2038) (2039) (2040) (2041) (2042) (2043) (2044) ... (2251) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hennyhorlah2: 6:45pm On Nov 23, 2023
Please does anyone have an idea how to register and take the TRCN Exams from outside Nigeria .
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 7:16pm On Nov 23, 2023
Ussy210:
Please does anyone has an idea what NIGERIA INSTITUTE OF INTERNATIONAL AFFAIRS entails.
Is it a good place to work?
A swift insight would be very much appreciated.
Atlast baba God don answer person prayer at last!!!!!!!.
Alhamdullah
Masha Allah. Congratulations brother.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 7:53pm On Nov 23, 2023
COE ZUBA fresh ly baked
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Clemence6969: 8:25pm On Nov 23, 2023
Congratulations
Ussy210:
Please does anyone has an idea what NIGERIA INSTITUTE OF INTERNATIONAL AFFAIRS entails.
Alhamdullah
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Clemence6969: 8:26pm On Nov 23, 2023
Evening sir.....I sent you mail... please respondπŸ™
Nadingo:
Masha Allah. Congratulations brother.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PlsBanMe: 8:33pm On Nov 23, 2023
University of Ibadan is recruiting.
Adverts on Punch Newspapers of today.
Check Page 26 and 27.
Academic and non academic positions.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Body4life: 8:55pm On Nov 23, 2023
Good evening all, please I need latest info from NSITF in respect of recruitment
. Thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 9:29pm On Nov 23, 2023
Is that time of the year, when things happen. By the time members of staff resume January, they will see new recruits from every angle. God I am still waiting oo

12 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Musty112: 11:49pm On Nov 23, 2023
Ussy210:
Alhamdullah
Allahuma barik

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abdoulshehu: 4:48am On Nov 24, 2023
FAAN is abt to recruit, those intrested shld start pushing.

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 7:25am On Nov 24, 2023
Abdoulshehu:
FAAN is abt to recruit, those intrested shld start pushing.

They have compiled the list already... People are waiting for interview.... A friend of mine was given the slot last month.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PrinceFola(m): 8:03am On Nov 24, 2023
Success1930:

They have compiled the list already... People are waiting for interview.... A friend of mine was given the slot last month.
how I wish my name is on this already compiled list...

Imagination wan Kee me 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 na wa o

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kombats: 8:22am On Nov 24, 2023
Hennyhorlah2:
Please does anyone have an idea how to register and take the TRCN Exams from outside Nigeria .
Not possible even the registration in Nigeria is usually done manually.
Sorry

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Clemence6969: 8:26am On Nov 24, 2023
Success good morning dear, how have you been?. I sent you mail please respond
Success1930:

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abdoulshehu: 8:42am On Nov 24, 2023
Success1930:

Oga ther is still room for add and drop, lets people keep on pushing, APL is abt to be given, dtn knw anything abt d interview.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abdull01: 8:51am On Nov 24, 2023
Add/drop na course registration grin

Abdoulshehu:

Oga ther is still room for add and drop, lets people keep on pushing, APL is abt to be given, dtn knw anything abt d interview.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HooxJnr(m): 10:14am On Nov 24, 2023
Hello house, please kindly share any agency that has an indigene from Bauchi or Borno State as the head. Thank you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Eminence50: 10:19am On Nov 24, 2023
Immigration supplimentary APL backdated

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Eminence50: 10:21am On Nov 24, 2023
https://vacancies.ui.edu.ng/
University of Ibadan recruitment portal Link

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bodalasisi: 10:47am On Nov 24, 2023
Pls, any update on the FCT IRS replacement?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 11:09am On Nov 24, 2023
Abdull01:
Add/drop na course registration grin

angry grin grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bodalasisi: 12:13pm On Nov 24, 2023
@Mohisah, please any update about FCT IRS replacement.
Mohisah:
angry grin grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Herbarium: 12:34pm On Nov 24, 2023
Mohisah:
COE ZUBA fresh ly baked
Good day, sir. Pls, can you be of help abt this.

I sent you a dm, sir
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 12:36pm On Nov 24, 2023
HooxJnr:
Hello house, please kindly share any agency that has an indigene from Bauchi or Borno State as the head. Thank you.
I know of Corporate Affairs Commission. The Registrar/CEO, Ishaq Magaji (SAN) is from Bauchi.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Vanbravo(m): 12:54pm On Nov 24, 2023
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bj01(m): 2:35pm On Nov 24, 2023
NLNG pushhhh

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by IABkhair: 2:40pm On Nov 24, 2023
grin grin grin it's for extra G's Connection
Bj01:
NLNG pushhhh

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 4:18pm On Nov 24, 2023
Bj01:
NLNG pushhhh

Chai! πŸ™†πŸ™† if only person fit enter here so
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 6:28pm On Nov 24, 2023
[quote author=Eminence50 post=127139177]Immigration supplimentary APL backdated [/quote
Baba God, please bless me with this testimony.
Congratulations to the owner

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 6:29pm On Nov 24, 2023
Eminence50:
Immigration supplimentary APL backdated
Please when did they issued this letter? Is it this month?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edonnaa: 7:05pm On Nov 24, 2023
Success1930:

As long as they haven't done interview anyone can get, it depends on you connect leg...

You never hear say people dey get appointment letter without interview before? cheesy
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 9:15pm On Nov 24, 2023
RENEWED HOPE APPOINTMENT!

President Bola Tinubu has approved the appointment of ten qualified Nigerians to serve on the Board of Directors of the Ministry of Finance Incorporated (MOFI):

(1) Dr. Shamsudeen Usman β€” Board Chairman

(2) Dr. Armstrong Ume Takang β€” CEO/Managing Director

(3) Mr. Tajudeen Datti Ahmed β€” Executive Director, Portfolio Management

(4) Mr. Femi Ogunseinde β€” Executive Director, Investment Management

(5) Mrs. Oluwakemi Owonubi β€” Executive Director, Risk

(6) Mrs. Fatima Nana Mede β€” Non-Executive Director

(7) Mr. Ike Chioke β€” Non-Executive Director

(cool Ms. Chantelle Abdul β€” Non-Executive Director

(9) Mr. Alheri Nyako β€” Non-Executive Director

(10) Mr. Bolaji Rafiu Elelu β€” Non-Executive Director

President Tinubu places a premium on accurate and purposeful performance assessment of both commercial and non-commercial government-owned enterprises, as well as on the consistent attainment of the highest returns possible on all investments made in trust of the Nigerian people. As a result, the President expects nothing less than the highest level of results-driven performance from this highly experienced and qualified MOFI Board and Management team.

Chief Ajuri Ngelale
Special Adviser to the President
(Media & Publicity)

November 24, 2023

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2038) (2039) (2040) (2041) (2042) (2043) (2044) ... (2251) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: bukiah, Sul007, SINJEL, usmanktg2(m), KingClown(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.