Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,309 members, 7,836,350 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (2039) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6328754 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2036) (2037) (2038) (2039) (2040) (2041) (2042) ... (2266) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nikwes: 10:02pm On Nov 19, 2023
Best advice from a good man

PlsStayAlive:

I have no idea, sir.
I don't sell job,
I have no idea who does as well.
I have looked and only encountered scammers.
A tip I picked up from this thread is don't pay anything until you've confirmed from HR the authenticity of your letter and done documentation.
May Allah shower us all with his grace and mercies, ameen.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:18am On Nov 20, 2023
PlsStayAlive:

I have no idea, sir.
I don't sell job,
I have no idea who does as well.
I have looked and only encountered scammers.
A tip I picked up from this thread is don't pay anything until you've confirmed from HR the authenticity of your letter and done documentation.
May Allah shower us all with his grace and mercies, ameen.
Thank you for your time, I wish you good fortune.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:22am On Nov 20, 2023
CBNwords:

I can relate with this. This is exactly what 89% of our Southern elders say, that the North full govt and they're not listening to them, but they forget that these people didn't just become MD/CEO, they were assisted by their persons.

One of my Southern leaders and relative to my dad then a secretary in a particular top notch minister's office, told me to graduate first, after which, he said I obtain my NYSC, thereafter he said I go for M.A or have good experience... Since then till now, uncle don ghost us😂

we need to change this narrative and make Nigeria a nation of equity and equality for all.
I always feel they don't want you to be bigger/better than them.

10 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Marksmann007: 7:46am On Nov 20, 2023
Whiterose21:
Please, does anyone have information concerning Immigration replacement?
Please, anybody with information on this🙏🏾

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Blankstare(m): 11:06am On Nov 20, 2023
Lukepeter:

Like how much averagely to buy a Job, I wan sell my property.

Pls be careful again... a family member that works with FHA scammed us not long ago, promise to help my junior brother. That to tell you the level of the decadence around, if a family member close to you can run you street.

Channel your money to foodstuff business or you japa.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 12:33pm On Nov 20, 2023
Blankstare:

Pls be careful again... a family member that works with FHA scammed us not long ago, promise to help my junior brother. That to tell you the level of the decadence around, if a family member close to you can run you street.

I must laugh 😂

One tin una suppose undstnd in slot sale be say, u shld check on d seller, test him n put words into him, if u notice he don't use one mouth. Pls run don't stake ur moni on him or her.

People dat don't lie hv d fear of running with somebody's funds.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 1:01pm On Nov 20, 2023
Blankstare:

Talking about FHA, sir, I've been wondering, are the staff on any IPPIS based salary scale or they pay their salaries internally? Any idea?

CC: Mohisah GenSanusi
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Duruslam: 1:12pm On Nov 20, 2023
Do you have an idea on how long the appointment took before it was ready ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Duruslam: 1:13pm On Nov 20, 2023
Swagsultan1:

I did not cover it. The owner posted it with the salary covered and his name out. I only covered his name and address before posting it here. When I asked him how much the salary is, his reply was “the salary is good” so I didn’t want to ask further let me not come off as too nosy.
Do you have an idea on how long the appointment took before it was ready ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Blankstare(m): 1:14pm On Nov 20, 2023
Nadingo:
Talking about FHA, sir, I've been wondering, are the staff on any IPPIS based salary scale or they pay their salaries internally? Any idea?

CC: Mohisah GenSanusi

Of course ippis, their salary is more or less CONPSS standard.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Blankstare(m): 1:19pm On Nov 20, 2023
Mohisah:
I must laugh 😂

One tin una suppose undstnd in slot sale be say, u shld check on d seller, test him n put words into him, if u notice he don't use one mouth. Pls run don't stake ur moni on him or her.

People dat don't lie hv d fear of running with somebody's funds.

Don't even go there, we are not novice to all this things but from the avenue the scam came from will remain one of the greatest Shock i will ever recieve in my life , I mean a relation that stays in the same estate with my people

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 1:26pm On Nov 20, 2023
Blankstare:

Don't even go there, we are not novice to all this things but from the avenue the scam came from will remain one of the greatest Shock i will ever recieve in my life , I mean a relation that stays in the same estate with my people
I highlighted that for u, dats why i said, what i said.
Nobody is exempted. A liar who lies not for a noble sake, is nvr to be trusted. On a slightest edge u cld get hurt by him/her, but then I'm no perfect.
Sorry fr d encounter

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 1:58pm On Nov 20, 2023
Blankstare:

Of course ippis, their salary is more or less CONPSS standard.
And the name of the agency come look like sey better remuneration go dey there. Thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Blankstare(m): 2:15pm On Nov 20, 2023
Nadingo:
And the name of the agency come look like sey better remuneration go dey there. Thanks.

Better remuneration for the ogas, other cadres are entitle to a house once they join the service...

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 5:00pm On Nov 20, 2023
Blankstare:

Better remuneration for the ogas, other cadres are entitle to a house once they join the service...
House as in official quarters or that they stand to own a house from the houses FHA build?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Blankstare(m): 5:34pm On Nov 20, 2023
Nadingo:
House as in official quarters or that they stand to own a house from the houses FHA build?

Own one in any of their desired state...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 2el(m): 6:36pm On Nov 20, 2023
Any update on Bank of Industry??

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by JibraelHassan: 8:30pm On Nov 20, 2023
Any update on EFCC?

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ablwl2: 8:48pm On Nov 20, 2023
Do anyone know the Salary Scale of GIZ Nigeria, Please? (band 5)
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Fadeshewa301: 11:04pm On Nov 20, 2023
Please is there any news on NPA recruitment?
I heard that I need to know someone of power to get an apl. Please do you guys think a GM has that kind of power?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by peteriwarere(m): 11:38pm On Nov 20, 2023
Fadeshewa301:
Please is there any news on NPA recruitment?
I heard that I need to know someone of power to get an apl. Please do you guys think a GM has that kind of power?

anyone with information regarding this please
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Havardcv: 9:26am On Nov 21, 2023
Do you need help with your curriculum vitae and cover letter? I'm the best plug (writer) for you.
I have noticed lot of mistakes in many CVs these days and might be the reason why you're not getting job invites. Let me assist you in writing an ATS OPTIMIZED Curriculum Vitae that will help you in getting your dream job.

And the best part of my service is, It's delivery before payment, which means you'll have to review the work first before paying

Check out for my details below.

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tamababy: 9:44am On Nov 21, 2023
Hello house, please anyone know what's happening at FIRS?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 10:56am On Nov 21, 2023
You may try FEDERAL UNI WUKARI, majorly Experienced in Health science or Lab science related or Chemistry line.

And, some opening for non acad
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ASF46: 12:24pm On Nov 21, 2023
Pls does anyone has any info on federal polytechnic daura?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by KingClown(m): 3:39pm On Nov 21, 2023
ablwl2:
Do anyone know the Salary Scale of GIZ Nigeria, Please? (band 5)
GIZ Asin the NGO ?

You don hammer finish for life.
Na only nnpc or nlng fit pay you pass those guys
Your money is in dollars with steady growth.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 2el(m): 6:18pm On Nov 21, 2023
KingClown:

GIZ Asin the NGO ?

You don hammer finish for life.
Na only nnpc or nlng fit pay you pass those guys
Your money is in dollars with steady growth.

Imagine Band 5 for that matter

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by KhalilAK(m): 7:07pm On Nov 21, 2023
absani2018:
NATIONAL POSTGRADUATE MEDICAL COLLEGE OF NIGERIA (NPMCNigeria)

Vacancy: Internal And External Advertisement

Date of Publication: October 25, 2023

Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following positions:
Assistant Registrar
Administrative Officer II
Computer Engineer I
Programme /System Analyst II
Accountant II
Statistician II
Planning Officer II
Higher Data Processing Officer
Higher Executive Officer (GD)
Assistant Executive Officer (Accts.)
Confidential Secretary Grade I

QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
Assistant Registrar
Candidate must be a Fellow of the College of over five (5) years.
Must have considerable Administrative experience
Computer literacy is mandatory
Salary: CONMESS 5

Administrative Officer II
Candidate must possess a good University degree in any of the disciplines of Social Science or Humanities plus NYSC discharged certificate or exemption certificate
The Candidate must be Computer Literate.
Salary: CONHESS 7

Computer Engineer I
Candidate must possess a good University degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent qualification registerable with the Council of Registered Engineers of Nigeria (COREN) plus at least two years post-qualification experience
Salary: CONHESS 8

Programme /System Analyst II
Candidate must possess a good University degree in Computer Science
NYSC discharged certificate or exemption certificate
The Candidate must be Computer Literate.

Accountant II
Candidate must possess a good University degree in Accountancy
Computer literacy is mandatory

Statistician II
Candidate must possess a degree in Statistics as a special subject from a recognized University or a degree from a recognized University in Social Science or Mathematics plus a post-graduate diploma in statistics
Computer literacy Mandatory

Planning Officer II
Candidate must possess a degree in economic preferably with Statistics, Econometrics or Development Planning in a recognized University
A degrees plus post-graduate diploma in Economic planning or Economic Development or Project preparation from a recognized University

Higher Data Processing Officer
Candidate must possess Higher National Diploma(HND) in Computer Science/Studies or Data Processing from a recognized Institution.
NYSC discharged certificate or exemption certificate.

Higher Executive Officer (GD)
Candidate must possess Higher National Diploma (HND) in Business Studies/Public Administration from a recognized Institution.

Assistant Executive Officer (Accts.)
Candidate must possess Ordinary National Diploma (OND) or its equivalent in Accountancy or Business studies obtained from a recognized Institution
The Candidate must be Computer Literate
Salary: CONHESS 5

Confidential Secretary Grade I
Candidate must possess Higher National Diploma (HND) in Secretarial Studies including a pass at 120 and 60 words per minute in shorthand and typewriting respectively from a recognized Secretarial/Technical Institutions

TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The terms and conditions are as contained in the Conditions of Service of the College in line with what obtains in the Public Service.

METHOD OF APPLICATION
Fifteen (15) copies of a formal application accompanied by detailed Curriculum Vitae and Photocopies of relevant credentials. The Curriculum Vitae should include names and addresses of 3 referees who should be requested to forward their report directly to the College Registrar at the address below.

CLOSING DATE
4 weeks from the date of this publication

Application must be addressed to:
The College Registrar
National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria
Km 26, Lagos Badagry Expressway,
PMB 2003, Ijanikin Lagos.

Signed
Prof. Fatiu A. Arogundade, MD, FMCP
College Registrar

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bigjukkk0: 8:04pm On Nov 21, 2023
JibraelHassan:
Any update on EFCC?

Heard new recruit will occur. New aptitude test and all
Do you know if Efcc pays upfront and other allowances apart from their monthly payments
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ParamilitaryII: 8:06pm On Nov 21, 2023
Good evening my people,

What’s the salary structure at PENCOM like?

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by JibraelHassan: 10:12pm On Nov 21, 2023
Bigjukkk0:

Heard new recruit will occur. New aptitude test and all
Do you know if Efcc pays upfront and other allowances apart from their monthly payments

Unfortunately I have no idea.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Greateemayo: 10:13pm On Nov 21, 2023
Good day, I heard ICPC will start IPPIS reg this week. How true is that?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2036) (2037) (2038) (2039) (2040) (2041) (2042) ... (2266) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: sundaysamuel770, Falcon95 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.