Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (2040) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6261659 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2037) (2038) (2039) (2040) (2041) (2042) (2043) ... (2253) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by opylog(m): 10:30pm On Nov 21, 2023
Bigjukkk0:

Heard new recruit will occur. New aptitude test and all
Do you know if Efcc pays upfront and other allowances apart from their monthly payments

Please who else can confirm this information? From the mouth of 2 or 3 witnesses a thing is established.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TheElites19s: 6:39am On Nov 22, 2023
opylog:

Please who else can confirm this information? From the mouth of 2 or 3 witnesses a thing is established.

Don't put too much hope in the recruitment,

EFCC is know for that whenever a new chairman is appointed they always try to brings in their own people.

Bawa also concelled Magu recruitment which this present chairman was part of as Secretary
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 6:56am On Nov 22, 2023
ParamilitaryII:
Good evening my people,

What’s the salary structure at PENCOM like?
I'll also love to know
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by opylog(m): 9:08am On Nov 22, 2023
TheElites19s:
Don't put too much hope in the recruitment,

EFCC is know for that whenever a new chairman is appointed they always try to brings in their own people.

Bawa also concelled Magu recruitment which this present chairman was part of as Secretary

Ikr. But this is the real Chairman now. So we should know if he wants to recruit or not. Nothing fit shake this one (all things being equal)

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nurainBS(m): 10:56am On Nov 22, 2023
Npa how far please any info regarding to the recruitment or replacement
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 11:10am On Nov 22, 2023
Any information regarding CBN pls?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dhaveedbliss123: 11:22am On Nov 22, 2023
Any update on NDIC?

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 11:35am On Nov 22, 2023
No new Boards of Federal Parastatals; No FTIs Governing Councils; No ambassadorial nominees... Jagaban no wan mek new Connects emerge before xmas? : grin

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Emir5919(m): 11:47am On Nov 22, 2023
Are you sure?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 2el(m): 2:43pm On Nov 22, 2023
UNIPORT is recruiting, check today's daily trust newspaper l
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bj01(m): 2:47pm On Nov 22, 2023
CBN want to down size the number of staffs.

uote author=freddybonz post=127103867]Any information regarding CBN pls?[/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 3:01pm On Nov 22, 2023
Bj01:

uote author=freddybonz post=127103867]Any information regarding CBN pls?
Interesting, downsize and transfer them where or just lay off

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 6:16pm On Nov 22, 2023
Federal Poly Idah will start recruiting this month. 98% assurance from Admin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mubby4luv(m): 6:36pm On Nov 22, 2023
Mohisah:
Same with Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa. Although theirs is replacement so no advert.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 22just: 7:38pm On Nov 22, 2023
Source pls

Bj01:

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abdoulshehu: 7:46pm On Nov 22, 2023
Please can some one with 2.2 class degree be given lecturing at polytechnic or FCE??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 7:48pm On Nov 22, 2023
[quote author=Bj01 post=127107600]

With branches in each States, dem down size? Nawaoo
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by b3llo(m): 7:55pm On Nov 22, 2023
Abdoulshehu:
Please can some one with 2.2 class degree be given lecturing at polytechnic or FCE??
you can even get lecturing in a University

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jamodeen95(m): 8:07pm On Nov 22, 2023
[quote author=Bj01 post=127107600]

Yeah legit
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Etsado(m): 8:50pm On Nov 22, 2023
Good Evening. please can you be of help? i want to apply

Mohisah:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 8:59pm On Nov 22, 2023
Etsado:
Good Evening. please can you be of help? i want to apply

Im not living there Sir/Ma.. It not an open recruitment

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Macbenb13(m): 7:18am On Nov 23, 2023
Abdoulshehu:

Of course. In my former school i know of a 3rd class who later had his masters. No forget Naija na mostly who you know...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by oyonu(m): 7:45am On Nov 23, 2023
2el:
UNIPORT is recruiting, check today's daily trust newspaper l
Are you sure? Can you pls share a pic of the page on daily trust.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 2el(m): 8:07am On Nov 23, 2023
oyonu:

Are you sure? Can you pls share a pic of the page on daily trust.

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Eminence50: 9:43am On Nov 23, 2023
[quote author=2el post=127118668][/quote]
The image is not clear how can we get it clearly
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 2el(m): 10:11am On Nov 23, 2023
Eminence50:

The image is not clear how can we get it clearly

Go and get yesterday DailyTrust newspaper

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Malikey: 10:40am On Nov 23, 2023
[quote author=Mohisah post=127112738][/quote]
Mohisah check ur mail please its important, just want to ask you a few questions
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Havardcv: 10:54am On Nov 23, 2023
Do you need help with your curriculum vitae and cover letter? I'm the best plug (writer) for you.
I have noticed lot of mistakes in many CVs these days and might be the reason why you're not getting job invites. Let me assist you in writing an ATS OPTIMIZED Curriculum Vitae that will help you in getting your dream job.

And the best part of my service is, It's delivery before payment, which means you'll have to review the work first before paying

Check out for my details below.

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Body4life: 11:46am On Nov 23, 2023
Please, does anyone have info on NSITF recruitment?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by IABkhair: 12:02pm On Nov 23, 2023
ICPC letter I came across don't know weather it real or not, @Elders of the house

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Broxyy: 2:27pm On Nov 23, 2023
IABkhair:
ICPC letter I came across don't know weather it real or not, @Elders of the house
it’s real, they just concluded ippis today
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ussy210: 5:55pm On Nov 23, 2023
Please does anyone has an idea what NIGERIA INSTITUTE OF INTERNATIONAL AFFAIRS entails.
Is it a good place to work?
A swift insight would be very much appreciated.
Atlast baba God don answer person prayer at last!!!!!!!.
Alhamdullah

27 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2037) (2038) (2039) (2040) (2041) (2042) (2043) ... (2253) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: evcabuja, JayyXXX(m), VeeVeeMyLuv(m), Swagsultan1(m), SINJEL, WaziriSND, Mohabdul, Sultan8, mandysmum and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.