Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (206) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6244731 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (2248) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ShadowM(m): 2:11pm On Feb 27, 2020
Babagy823:
Lol
When is PEF starting to recruit.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by real1000: 2:14pm On Feb 27, 2020
kingsley989:

Hi. I’ve read through comments in responds to your post. It’s good to aim high, but do not forget you need to be considerate too. Do not give him (The Senator) a reason to back away. Pick a good agency which he won’t find it difficult fixing you in. Babagy823’s advice is as simple as A,B&C. The choice is yours!!! Good luck.
The only senator that can't get him into the A-list agencies are senators that is doing their first term but if it senators on 3 and 4 terms is easy for them.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TruthMafia: 3:23pm On Feb 27, 2020
carter009:
IF YOU APPLIED FOR CIVIL DEFENSE YOU BETTER LET HIM KNOW, COS BOTH SENATE AND HOUSE OF REPS ARE SUBMITTING THERE CANDIDATES NAMES TO CHAIRMAN SENATE COMMITTEE ON INTERIOR AND CHAIRMAN HOUSE COMMITTEE ON INTERIOR SINCE LAST WEEK TUESDAY....

Please how good is this Civil Defence work?
Does it really pay well?
And please about INEC and Civil Defence which one pays better?
Waiting for your answer.
Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sambroose(m): 3:27pm On Feb 27, 2020
Please o my people, who knows the salary structure for UBE (BSc)

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TruthMafia: 3:30pm On Feb 27, 2020
Babagy823:
Midlevel are agencis that pays +/- 100k monthly, they dont have upfront or generate revenue but they have good working condition and great creer in the long run. In A-LIST agencies you are automatically a big boy even at entry level. E.g the annual take home of GL08 in NiMASA Is 7million/annum and that of NNPC and DPR is even higher, while GL08 annual takehome in research institute under CONRAIS salary scale is around 1million per annum. See the gap.

Please my dear brother,
Can you help us with a comprehensive list of these A-List Agencies and and info on when they are or might be recruiting?

Please help your brothers and Sisters.
Thank you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 3:39pm On Feb 27, 2020
sambroose:
baba pls if there's any connection help me too. I read mass communication but I like teaching. I don't have any money though
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 3:40pm On Feb 27, 2020
sambroose:
Please I don't have an idea of their salary, but are they recruiting? Please reply
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 3:59pm On Feb 27, 2020
sambroose:

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 27, 2020
real1000:
Northerns don't reason like our southern politicians know the difference. Northern politicians thinks about tomorrow and their political career, do you know that this guy can make this northern politician popular in south for just telling people that he got help from northern politician,that is how northern politician think.
Immediately after election, Southern politicians will definitely forget the party members that worked diligently towards their victory. They won't help the unemployed Party Youth members... they'll rather continue to share the 2 derica of rice that their children will never appreciate personally if given. Southern politicians appear like World Cup tournament... they'll never be accessible until the next election.

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 4:32pm On Feb 27, 2020
CBNwords:

Is it for UBEB or UBEC?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mosunmolade: 4:41pm On Feb 27, 2020
Does anyone knows what is the new take home of level 8 (1 star) and level 9 (2stars) officers in customs after the minimum wage implementation. Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by danqujigy(m): 4:49pm On Feb 27, 2020
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PANDOGARI: 4:56pm On Feb 27, 2020
danqujigy:
You candid advice please. Which one will you advice a brother to go for?

NDIC
NCC
CBN

Thank you

Please which of them is recruiting?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by danqujigy(m): 5:04pm On Feb 27, 2020
All of the above

PANDOGARI:

Please which of them is recruiting?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 5:25pm On Feb 27, 2020
Whiterose21:

Is it for UBEB or UBEC?
that's for UBEB though. Feel they will be same too, but I stand to be corrected o
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 5:36pm On Feb 27, 2020
CBNwords:
that's for UBEB though. Feel they will be same too, but I stand to be corrected o
UBEB is state while UBEC is federal. Is obvious that UBEC will pay more
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 5:38pm On Feb 27, 2020
danqujigy:
All of the above

Please Is it open recruitment or secret?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mr11(m): 5:40pm On Feb 27, 2020
danqujigy:
All of the above

Bros please are you so sure about it.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Folahanmi19(m): 5:44pm On Feb 27, 2020
danqujigy:

NDIC
NCC
CBN

Thank you

If na me o, na NCC i go choose...i like that place gan...is there an open cheque?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 5:47pm On Feb 27, 2020
Please who knows whether NUC has started their recruitment? Which ever one open or secret, I just need info.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ShadowM(m): 6:32pm On Feb 27, 2020
danqujigy:

NDIC
NCC
CBN

Thank you
Are they all recruiting now?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 27, 2020
TammyAnybody:

170k for Admin & management and 220k for professional
Pls what is the salary of entry pharmacist in a federal medical centre.?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 8:05pm On Feb 27, 2020
Whiterose21:

UBEB is state while UBEC is federal. Is obvious that UBEC will pay more

I doubt though. States like delta pay 68k but after their deductions, they are left with 62k. Heard that its same with federal too.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by danqujigy(m): 8:15pm On Feb 27, 2020
Nigerian style

Whiterose21:

Please Is it open recruitment or secret?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 8:17pm On Feb 27, 2020
sambroose:
Please I sent you a PM kindly reply, Biko nu
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 8:18pm On Feb 27, 2020
danqujigy:
Nigerian style

shocked shocked
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by danqujigy(m): 8:18pm On Feb 27, 2020
Which one money dey pass? Is 5m a good price for any of this? Can someone make it back in 6 months?

Folahanmi19:

If na me o, na NCC i go choose...i like that place gan...is there an open cheque?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by danqujigy(m): 8:19pm On Feb 27, 2020
Yes

ShadowM:

Are they all recruiting now?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by danqujigy(m): 8:19pm On Feb 27, 2020
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ustec: 9:02pm On Feb 27, 2020
CBN is recruiting.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Burchester: 9:20pm On Feb 27, 2020
Ustec:
CBN is recruiting.

Source ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NekkyCee(f): 9:24pm On Feb 27, 2020
Burchester:

Source ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (2248) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: aliuzalkay(m), taiwodasilva, NEZON(m), Huzzy12, Oppy2020, Naijacommando22, Takasufe, oyi2, Gabicon20, 1Nma, jablouss, jude68769, Hassan52(m), IAMBOSS1990 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.