Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,021 members, 7,828,588 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (2057) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6300294 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2054) (2055) (2056) (2057) (2058) (2059) (2060) ... (2261) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Umarlulu: 2:41pm On Dec 02, 2023
Bj01:
NLNG pushhhh
what is likely happening there please update a bro.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Prudent5217: 3:45pm On Dec 02, 2023
Funny enough these dubious persons are always lucky when it comes to finding genuine slot.

nikola:

This is so good to read. I really detest people that don't keep their words. if it didn't work, I am sure you would have heard anon screaming blue murder. It has worked now, you want to act smart. You have forgotten, this would most definitely affect other innocent slot buyers.
Shame on you Anon.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jazberry1: 3:47pm On Dec 02, 2023
Mohisah:
I no get anythin to offer na why, no vex. Na dem Xtruzz , Hussen240 etc be boss

Boss I hail o.
Abeg still reply my DM

@ Xtruzz please reply my DM

Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by pappydeewhy: 3:54pm On Dec 02, 2023
KUNZEH:

Congratulations Bro.1*

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by tsmart20(m): 4:37pm On Dec 02, 2023
[quote author=Yelle post=125076146]Can we all please report this account so that they can ban this guy??

What's your own self?? Most of us here use the information here to update our connect, so stop advising us we don't want it.

Hello bro. I just sent you a mail please kindly reply. Thank you for Hi me on theophilusjames9@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by KUNZEH(m): 4:46pm On Dec 02, 2023
pappydeewhy:
Congratulations Bro.1*
Thanks bro!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by shareezey: 5:42pm On Dec 02, 2023
Pls do you have an idea how much ptdf pays?
Xtruzz:

240+ for entry level for FIRS.
NCDMB was 400+ before the review
FAAN, no idea.
Any update at NCDMB for replacement?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nikola(m): 6:09pm On Dec 02, 2023
Prudent5217:
Funny enough these dubious persons are always lucky when it comes to finding genuine slot.

You get the point.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by opylog(m): 7:16pm On Dec 02, 2023
Xtruzz:
You are here reading this message. You pleaded APL and verification before you can make payment in raw materials at Maiatama. Out of pity. They agreed to help you hoping you’ll pay.
APL was sent to you after 6weeks of receiving your dry CV. You printed the APL in colored thinking you are smart. You verified it, you played smart to commence documentation after verifying the genuity without payment or keeping your word. You were asked at the documentation venue to produce the original APL before signing in. There you hocked. You are now pleading with your connect to forgive you for being smart and you will double the payment. Your name has been replaced. If make pim, I’ll mention your details here…

This is completely wrong and I condemn the dishonest act in totality. I don't really know what might have happened for him to decide to play smart, but still am having a feeling like he actaully has no money to pay at that point. It could have been his plan to start the work and start earning before he starts to honour the deal. Albeit, he would have still come out clean about the true situation of his condition. Honesty matters in anything regardless the consequence. Now a great opportunity has been lost.

Never outsmart your helper, it can't and won't end well.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Magnoliaa(f): 7:39pm On Dec 02, 2023
shellybee:
Any advice for a medical student just starting out
What do I need to do and who do I need to know to make sure I increase my chances of getting a job when the time comes upon me
Pls, those who have knowledge relatinh to this should reply. I'm 19 years and in my 2nd year of medical school

Omo.

Omooo.

This is literally how medical misogyny play out.

'Causee, what?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kobojunkie: 7:43pm On Dec 02, 2023
shellybee:
Any advice for a medical student just starting out
What do I need to do and who do I need to know to make sure I increase my chances of getting a job when the time comes upon me
Pls, those who have knowledge relatinh to this should reply. I'm 19 years and in my 2nd year of medical school
Your peers are those in Europe, Asia, etc, not your coursemates in Nigeria. So do not become distracted by those around you who are not serious at what they do. Work really hard to become one of the very best in your field, not in Nigeria, but across the world. undecided

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 8:26pm On Dec 02, 2023
opylog:

This is completely wrong and I condemn the dishonest act in totality. I don't really know what might have happened for him to decide to play smart, but still am having a feeling like he actaully has no money to pay at that point. It could have been his plan to start the work and start earning before he starts to honour the deal. Albeit, he would have still come out clean about the true situation of his condition. Honesty matters in anything regardless the consequence. Now a great opportunity has been lost.

Never outsmart your helper, it can't and won't end well.
You kinda joking o😅
Somebody dat has d strenght to go for documentation with colored print.
It took 6 weeks to ready his Apl n he used a week to run a self-sabotage🤣💔.
Why wld one seek slot n couldn't afford to pay. If he actually dnt hv moni, all he cld of done is to keep pleading for small time to arrange funds.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yelle: 8:43pm On Dec 02, 2023
[quote author=tsmart20 post=127280513][/quote]

I will message you with my brothers email cause I'm trying to get back this account email.

To my Nairaland pals trying to get in touch but couldn't, I'm really sorry about that. I'm having some trouble recovering my email address right now.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kawusky(m): 8:47pm On Dec 02, 2023
Mohisah:
You kinda joking o😅
Why wld one seek slot n couldn't afford to pay. If he actually dnt hv moni, all he cld of done is to keep pleading for small time to arrange funds.

Make una just dey play. If this person is sure of that accusation. He should mentioned the person name otherwise, all of una dey play. Right now, my advice is to becareful for any payment of jobs. The real jobs are mostly gotten by sure connections without a dime .

FYI. All this A lists agency like NPA, NIMASA, FIRS, CBN and others are mostly shared by politicians and those that have strong connections without a dime. Do not pay for any of those A list agency's

14 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Crazeworld(m): 8:48pm On Dec 02, 2023
Xtruzz:
You are here reading this message. You pleaded APL and verification before you can make payment in raw materials at Maiatama. Out of pity. They agreed to help you hoping you’ll pay.
APL was sent to you after 6weeks of receiving your dry CV. You printed the APL in colored thinking you are smart. You verified it, you played smart to commence documentation after verifying the genuity without payment or keeping your word. You were asked at the documentation venue to produce the original APL before signing in. There you hocked. You are now pleading with your connect to forgive you for being smart and you will double the payment. Your name has been replaced. If make pim, I’ll mention your details here…
I love the bolded.
Ogbon Sodiki grin

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 8:57pm On Dec 02, 2023
Kawusky:

Make una just dey play. If this person is sure of that accusation. He should mentioned the person name otherwise, all of una dey play. Right now, my advice is to becareful for any payment of jobs. The real jobs are mostly gotten by sure connections without a dime .

FYI. All this A lists agency like NPA, NIMASA, FIRS, CBN and others are mostly shared by politicians and those that have strong connections without a dime. Do not pay for any of those A list agency's
Apart from this forum, have you been able to see 5 of this thread member face-to-face and know hw they fare? Politicians does hv relatives. SGF have people workin in his office; people use strong head to send a letter request for slot etc. Your knowledge might be little wen u spk on dis.
FCC chair was accused of hijacking slots, are u saying she is busy helpin her family abi her family reach 500 people?🤣 If dem no reach 500+ people in her family to occupy such slots, who then is enjoying the slots?😂 I no fit tlk plenty

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kawusky(m): 9:21pm On Dec 02, 2023
Mohisah:
Apart from this forum, have you been able to see 5 of this thread member face-to-face and know hw they fare? Politicians does hv relatives. SGF have people workin in his office; people use strong head to send a letter request for slot etc. Your knowledge might be little wen u spk on dis.
FCC chair was accused of hijacking slots, are u saying she is busy helpin her family abi her family reach 500 people?🤣 If dem no reach 500+ people in her family to occupy such slots, who then is enjoying the slots?😂 I no fit tlk plenty

I am telling you the real fact. It left to you to believe or not. Most of the guys that I know working in A lists agency are gotten by strong connections and politicians. However, FCC don't employ directly. It is the FCSC that regulates appointment into ministry's ,department and MDAs once vacancies are declared this includes the FCC itself.

My only concern is that most of this A lists agency that i listed are top notched that even some politicians do not have access to them. It's a very competitive slot that even those that have the money suffer to get.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by opylog(m): 9:21pm On Dec 02, 2023
Mohisah:
You kinda joking o😅

My point exactly, he could have just come out straight and plead
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 9:34pm On Dec 02, 2023
Kawusky:

I am telling you the real fact. It left to you to believe or not. Most of the guys that I know working in A lists agency are gotten by strong connections and politicians. However, FCC don't employ directly. It is the FCSC that regulates appointment into ministry's ,department and MDAs once vacancies are declared this includes the FCC itself.

My only concern is that most of this A lists agency that i listed are top notched that even some politicians do not have access to them. It's a very competitive slot that even those that have the money suffer to get.
Bro, watin join FCC with FCSC as if na FCSC dey control FCC, abi u dnt knw they hv different purposes. Where ur info ends, another starts.. Don't always use ur own perspective to mk it a general conclusion.
Just calm dwn, cos slots re goin on in those ur so called A-list agency more than u cld ever tink...
Insatiable leads to A-list Directors to gv out slots as a barter. My guy, I've live long in FCT to know much abt slot peddling in big agencies, just dat u re seeing to be too big to get wen u hv right source

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jamodeen95(m): 10:00pm On Dec 02, 2023
Please what are the top agencies under health ministry?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kawusky(m): 10:01pm On Dec 02, 2023
Mohisah:
Bro, watin join FCC with Ministry abi u dnt knw they hv different purposes. Where ur info ends, another starts.. Don't always use ur own perspective to mk it a general conclusion.
Just calm dwn, cos slots re goin on in those ur so called A-list agency more than u cld ever tink...
Insatiable leads to A-list Directors to gv out slots as a barter. My guy, I've live long in FCT to know much abt slot peddling in big agencies, just dat u re seeing to be too big to get wen u hv right source

You mentioned FCC boss about slot peddling. Foremost, you said watin join FCC with ministry.. lol😆 bro seems you don't know the work of FCC . They are there to checkmate employment into ministry's and MDAs. FCC will check if all states are been represented in ministry, department, MDAs Agency's.

Another thing, seems you don't get my point. Real Appointment into A list Agency's are by strong connections and politicians influences, it is mostly free of charge for genuine ones . The only monetary aspect is when your politicians or strong connections settle the directors in those agencies. And those money are huge amount ones.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bj01(m): 10:03pm On Dec 02, 2023
They are about to start Train 7 job at Bonny island..
Employment is going on seriously. I don't have the connection.

This was the msg I received on NLNG matter make me share to this place.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Musty4ahmed1: 11:13pm On Dec 02, 2023
Xtruzz:
Reverse psychology. The gullibles will fall prey. Be careful, a word is enough for the wise. If you like insult me, it's my personal opinion.

17 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by RANGO23(m): 3:07am On Dec 03, 2023
Musty4ahmed1:
Reverse psychology. The gullibles will fall prey. Be careful, a word is enough for the wise. If you like insult me, it's my personal opinion.
why am I having a feeling we have syndicate of job scammers on the thread... Let him mention the person name and post the so called appointment letter

9 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bb030: 3:11am On Dec 03, 2023
Mubby4luv:
No. I think enough has been said and her last part was clear enough.
. Please Mr mubby if there is still slot, please let me know. Unemployment don deal with me . Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by tsmart20(m): 6:45am On Dec 03, 2023
Ok no prob sir. Looking forward to hear from you sir

I will message you with my brothers email cause I'm trying to get back this account email.

To my Nairaland pals trying to get in touch but couldn't, I'm really sorry about that. I'm having some trouble recovering my email address right now.[/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 7:26am On Dec 03, 2023
Kawusky:

You mentioned FCC boss about slot peddling. Foremost, you said watin join FCC with ministry.. lol😆 bro seems you don't know the work of FCC . They are there to checkmate employment into ministry's and MDAs. FCC will check if all states are been represented in ministry, department, MDAs Agency's.

Another thing, seems you don't get my point. Real Appointment into A list Agency's are by strong connections and politicians influences, it is mostly free of charge for genuine ones . The only monetary aspect is when your politicians or strong connections settle the directors in those agencies. And those money are huge amount ones.
U mentioned FCSC like FCC is under dem & i try to mk u undstnd dat slots comes thru FCC just dat u dnt knw who has it.
Ask ur self why do people sell slot. Ask ur self what u knw abt SGF. Ask abt Politician P. As. Ask ur self abt A-list agencies Bosses P. A. Ask ur self if people in A-list agencies don't hv godfathers.

But sha if u feel u know much u can put 1 million n I'll gv u a proof of satisfactory, & if i don't, I'll credit u bck

Let me remind u dat, slot selling is not for d weak, dullard n not for who isn't smart. Slot peddlers use many means to get it.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 7:27am On Dec 03, 2023
RANGO23:
why am I having a feeling we have syndicate of job scammers on the thread... Let him mention the person name and post the so called appointment letter
On point,...

Meanwhile, mk everyone be on guide o, not because dem say smbody fail to honor his words n then u go fall prey tinkin u don get sure source. Dem go zoom-off wit ur funds😂

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by IbrahimArdo1: 7:47am On Dec 03, 2023
Oga Moh please kindly update us on Nasrda replacement. Thank you
Mohisah:
On point,...

Meanwhile, mk everyone be on guide o, not because dem say smbody fail to honor his words n then u go fall prey tinkin u don get sure source. Dem go zoom-off wit ur funds😂
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by RANGO23(m): 8:39am On Dec 03, 2023
Mohisah:
On point,...

..Yes you have a point..one needs to be careful.....
I have been Hunting for government job since 2020..till date.. but nothing is working....It even got to a point i was given fake appointment letter from FCSC with I noticed it and rejected it.....l know we have trustworthy people here but one needs to be careful ..

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by somethinggood(m): 9:09am On Dec 03, 2023
Mohisah:
NACA is ♻️♻️♻️♻️♻️♻️♻️
bro. Anyjob for pharmacist? I won't mind linking up. I dey Abuja
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mubby4luv(m): 9:29am On Dec 03, 2023
bb030:
. Please Mr mubby if there is still slot, please let me know. Unemployment don deal with me . Thank you
Upon all these warnings you still de mention for slot to buy abi. What if I tell you yes now, run one or two packages on my laptop with small internet data. Naso I go just chop your money. Please don't let the desperation get the best of you. Keep praying and be hopeful. The real slots, are usually given free without charge There are slots for sale but not here on this faceless forum.

5 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (2054) (2055) (2056) (2057) (2058) (2059) (2060) ... (2261) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: spacks(m), Gboy4444, mrprince01(m), oluxmondd2, spido(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.