Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,748 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (2061) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6270802 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2058) (2059) (2060) (2061) (2062) (2063) (2064) ... (2255) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jazberry1: 2:16pm On Dec 04, 2023
peteriwarere:

i have done that twice, please check your mail

I have replied
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by KhalilAK(m): 2:59pm On Dec 04, 2023
Jamodeen95:
Please what are the top agencies under health ministry?
NHIA
NCDC
NPHCDA

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by KhalilAK(m): 3:00pm On Dec 04, 2023
Ermm:
NBS push if you have connect
Bureau of Statistics?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kingBolton: 3:02pm On Dec 04, 2023
Please , which agency are going to share APL or are currently sharing APL that one can push his connect to help him with
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mubby4luv(m): 3:03pm On Dec 04, 2023
DearAminu:
I woke up to the news today. I dunno how he sorted it out. No vex chairman.... and stop jumping to conclusions.

Okay o.. Somethings are better left unsaid. Stop seeking validation.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oladayopop(m): 3:06pm On Dec 04, 2023
please have they paid any paramilitary department nov salary?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 3:07pm On Dec 04, 2023
Bj01:
Lolzzz I was telling the useless boy that is my friend on how people used to talk about SLA and LA influence at national assembly.the boy even left his oga to greet me here since yesterday and I know his the brain behind his office and infact the boss is even a principal officer.I told him and shown him on how we used to celebrate their like the useless is just laughing.As I am typing now we are together in my office still disturbing me.see life.what we are thinking is not all the time right.

Honestly the guy is even disturbing me that his boss is the 16 Nigeria citizen lolzz funny life anyways I am happy is humble guy
Connection & being rich na two diff tins. U fit get connections n still be broke & u fit get money n still be connectionless.

As an SLA/LA, u need toshake body n go outside d wire, if not, ur Oga won't send ur papa with slot.
Most of my friends dat re SLAs usedat medium to pursue contract for contractors n they'll enjoy their middle percentage.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ermm: 3:23pm On Dec 04, 2023
KhalilAK:

Bureau of Statistics?

Yah

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jamodeen95(m): 3:43pm On Dec 04, 2023
KhalilAK:

NHIA
NCDC
NPHCDA

Nagode Khalil

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olubidex: 5:11pm On Dec 04, 2023
Success1930:

No problem

Chairman, how far with the FG/ALAT tech training stuff.
I finally was able to register today but haven't receive their mail.
Please update me boss
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by tsmart20(m): 6:05pm On Dec 04, 2023
Hello bro. I am still yet to hear from you and I have a vital information for you concerning the question you asked. Please kindly message me on this number 08136242773. Thanks I look forward to hearing from you.
Yelle:

I will message you with my brothers email cause I'm trying to get back this account email.

To my Nairaland pals trying to get in touch but couldn't, I'm really sorry about that. I'm having some trouble recovering my email address right now.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bj01(m): 6:22pm On Dec 04, 2023
Pls be modest in the use of ur language plssss "My PAPA" plssss be mindful of words plsss

uote author=Mohisah post=127313411] Connection & being rich na two diff tins. U fit get connections n still be broke & u fit get money n still be connectionless.

As an SLA/LA, u need toshake body n go outside d wire, if not, ur Oga won't send ur papa with slot.
Most of my friends dat re SLAs usedat medium to pursue contract for contractors n they'll enjoy their middle percentage.[/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 6:28pm On Dec 04, 2023
Bj01:
Pls be modest in the use of ur language plssss "My PAPA" plssss be mindful of words plsss

uote author=Mohisah post=127313411] Connection & being rich na two diff tins. U fit get connections n still be broke & u fit get money n still be connectionless.

Most of my friends dat re SLAs usedat medium to pursue contract for contractors n they'll enjoy their middle percentage.
Modest like it the first time of hearing d slang. Me no hear English n it dey normal dwn here.
I dey sorry fr not being phonetic janded๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ˜…

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by timibare(m): 6:46pm On Dec 04, 2023
What are the top agencies in sport and youth ministry
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by FolaLee: 7:00pm On Dec 04, 2023
Good day guys. On this FIRS issue, how can one push it towards a connect please. I donโ€™t have direct access to him; a relative is the proxy. My fear is I donโ€™t want to sound entitled asking to help me push for FIRS. I will gladly appreciate everyoneโ€™s input.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by IAMBOSS1990: 7:14pm On Dec 04, 2023
timibare:
What are the top agencies in sport and youth ministry
You can't go wrong with NFF.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Basheer32(m): 7:29pm On Dec 04, 2023
FolaLee:
Good day guys. On this FIRS issue, how can one push it towards a connect please. I donโ€™t have direct access to him; a relative is the proxy. My fear is I donโ€™t want to sound entitled asking to help me push for FIRS. I will gladly appreciate everyoneโ€™s input.
i heard the chairman has signed the documents how true it is pls?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by FolaLee: 7:48pm On Dec 04, 2023
He
Basheer32:
i heard the chairman has signed the documents how true it is pls?

I honestly have no idea
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bj01(m): 8:17pm On Dec 04, 2023
Mohisah:
Modest like it the first time of hearing d slang. Me no hear English n it dey normal fr hear. I dey sorry fr not being phonetic janded๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ˜…

You should know how to apply word s and learn how to respect this is a faceless group and you shouldn't be acting like a champion.respect the big and small and it will be reciprocated back,you can check through my conversation I had never in any ways engage on a wrong choice of words here.I am sure you know the words u used is bad but to be remorse and say sorry is hard for you to say.i read few of ur post if it's true you are just finishing university of recent.there are people here that they had finished their secondary school since 2001 check ur age and you used bad words while talking to Dem and u can't still say sorry.my dear that is arrogant and pride.and by that one may likely go down.

11 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Embiid: 8:18pm On Dec 04, 2023
TariqK:
Any update on NMDPRA Please??
Any Update please?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Basheer32(m): 8:33pm On Dec 04, 2023
[quote author=peteriwarere post=127309829][/quote] kindly confirmed if the chairman has signed the recruitment documents?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gabicon20: 8:33pm On Dec 04, 2023
Bj01:

You should know how to apply word s and learn how to respect this is a faceless group and you shouldn't be acting like a champion.respect the big and small and it will be reciprocated back,you can check through my conversation I had never in any ways engage on a wrong choice of words here.I am sure you know the words u used is bad but to be remorse and say sorry is hard for you to say.i read few of ur post if it's true you are just finishing university of recent.there are people here that they had finished their secondary school since 2001 check ur age and you used bad words while talking to Dem and u can't still say sorry.my dear that is arrogant and pride.and by that one may likely go down.
Save your energy mohisah can never be wrong

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sw24(f): 8:34pm On Dec 04, 2023
Xtruzz:

First Work on those two you mentioned, if no headway then you can ask of another..
Thanks ma'am
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shazz1(m): 8:40pm On Dec 04, 2023
Hello

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 8:42pm On Dec 04, 2023
Bj01:

My Boss. U acting all mature on faceless forum is quite baffling. I no insult u. Mind u, i no carry CV cm ur office n i wasn't arrogant. U took play for a maturity. U shld leav d thread since u don't like normal tlk dat is not offensive as offense. Thank u for ur paragraphs๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ™Œ

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 8:45pm On Dec 04, 2023
Gabicon20:

Save your energy mohisah can never be wrong
What's yours innit? Saying nobody go send ur papa in a statement of which i ws not referring to him now a sin, or he's angry because i spoke on his text.. Anyways i always lov being jovial. If pesin wan dey too formal, he no suppose dey dis thread.. I didn't mean any insult in my replies. Tankiu๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TariqK: 8:52pm On Dec 04, 2023
Embiid:
Any Update please?
I am asking for update as well
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gabicon20: 8:59pm On Dec 04, 2023
Mohisah:
What's yours innit? Saying nobody go send ur papa in a statement of which i ws not referring to him now a sin, or he's angry because i spoke on his text.. Anyways i always lov being jovial. If pesin wan dey too formal, he no suppose dey dis thread.. I didn't mean any insult in my replies. Tankiu๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

I said 'you can never be wrong'.
If u like learn from the above statement and prove me wrong, if u like don't learn from it and continue to prove me right. Gracias sir.

11 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ddugeri(m): 9:11pm On Dec 04, 2023
Mohisah:
Pls an advice, someone i can atleast trust is asking me to pay 6m fr ndic slot, the money is ready bt i need advice and want to be sure ndic will share apl this month or nxt bfre i pay.
NB: he asked fr 3m as upfront bfre i balance up once i do documentation

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 9:13pm On Dec 04, 2023
Gabicon20:

I said 'you can never be wrong'.
If u like learn from the above statement and prove me wrong, if u like don't learn from it and continue to prove me right. Gracias sir.
Ok continue ogah online๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

Una too funny. Pesin open mouth tlk like na only him dey wrk dey mk me laff n na only him senior pesin wer he dnt knw๐Ÿ˜‚

Guy i go apologize fr being wrong, but not dis tlk.
U can continue ur online dislike sha๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 9:17pm On Dec 04, 2023
ddugeri:

Pls an advice, someone i can atleast trust is asking me to pay 6m fr ndic slot, the money is ready bt i need advice and want to be sure ndic will share apl this month or nxt bfre i pay.
NB: he asked fr 3m as upfront bfre i balance up once i do documentation
Hahaha๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ my guy no worry ur sef.. NDIC slot no even many wer dem wan gv out & him/her askin fr an advance payment means he/she wan use ur funds flex Xmas-New year.
The date he called is smhw true, but no risk am, but if u believe d source to d core๐Ÿ˜‘ try n see.
Well, u can mk ur decision tho.

**I'm not a financial advisor sha.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 9:20pm On Dec 04, 2023
Mohisah:
Hahaha๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ my guy no worry ur sef.. NDIC slot no even many wer dem wan gv out & him/her askin fr an advance payment means he/she wan use ur funds flex Xmas-New year.
The date he called is smhw true, but no risk am, but if u believe d source to d core๐Ÿ˜‘ try n see.
Well, u can mk ur decision tho.

**I'm not a financial advisor sha.
Lol....Life is a risk, no risk no reward.
Abeg CBN still de downsize abi the governor don chill now?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2058) (2059) (2060) (2061) (2062) (2063) (2064) ... (2255) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Mylesgidi, Success1930, Xlyad(m), Mumzzy, evcabuja, Bellopolo, Jollyakat(m), Brightlight123, ZARAMITE(m), rash47(m), jude68769, Ololade1999 and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.