Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (2060) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6228680 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2057) (2058) (2059) (2060) (2061) (2062) (2063) ... (2244) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ifex93(m): 8:15am On Dec 04, 2023
Some of us dn move taya..

Leg dn dey pain us...

But we go again 🤕😪

Xtruzz:

This update is absolutely correct. Those leaving in Abuja should push. If you aren’t in Abuja, please come over. You can not continue staying in your comfort zone over the years and expect miracle. Please come over to Abuja and push. Go to Senate, not FCC, go to HoR. Is no longer phone call or text messages. You are getting older. Time dey go….

Move! Move!! Move!!!.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xtruzz(f): 8:18am On Dec 04, 2023
Ifex93:
Some of us dn move taya..

Leg dn dey pain us...

But we go again 🤕😪

Think deep..Make calls, the solution is right on your head..
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ifex93(m): 8:20am On Dec 04, 2023
Chief Mohisah,

Abeg you dn get concrete info on fmbn pertaining when their replacement could happen?

Some of us dey wait proper update on this to know when we can MOVE! MOVE!! MOVE!!! 😪
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ifex93(m): 8:25am On Dec 04, 2023
Thank you.

Was any member of staff given a slot this time?

Xtruzz:

Think deep..Make calls, the solution is right on your head..
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 8:25am On Dec 04, 2023
Tonynoah1:
Good morning house, please has FG paid November salary? Uptil now e be like I never see anything oh
Nothing yet oo
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mubby4luv(m): 8:33am On Dec 04, 2023
As seen on Facebook.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xtruzz(f): 8:35am On Dec 04, 2023
Ifex93:
Thank you.

Was any member of staff given a slot this time?

Some member of staff are not fully informed of this replacement or ongoing computation. This is a new chairman.

Move! Move!! Move!!!.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DearAminu: 8:38am On Dec 04, 2023
National Bureau of Statistics is sharing apl...

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DearAminu: 8:39am On Dec 04, 2023
This is my friend's APL

Mubby4luv:
As seen on Facebook.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sw24(f): 8:47am On Dec 04, 2023
Xtruzz:

Some member of staff are not fully informed of this replacement or ongoing computation. This is a new chairman.

Move! Move!! Move!!!.
Good day.
Apart from firs and nbs. Are any other parastatals under the Ministry of Finance that might recruit or replace this year.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tonynoah1: 8:49am On Dec 04, 2023
Nadingo:
Nothing yet oo
na wao, which kain thing be this
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bj01(m): 8:53am On Dec 04, 2023
Money that I have finished.

uote author=Nadingo post=127306641] Nothing yet oo[/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 8:59am On Dec 04, 2023
Bj01:
Money that I have finished.

uote author=Nadingo post=127306641] Nothing yet oo
FTIs never see anything oo
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohayaks: 8:59am On Dec 04, 2023
I sent you a pm please respond. Thank you
nikwes:

This is the best advice to everyone here. Somebody here is with mine for the past 8months and he has been promising me today and tomorrow. Be very careful everybody, don't send money to anybody without confirming your APL and being captured.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mubby4luv(m): 9:00am On Dec 04, 2023
How does this help? When you didn't drop update prior to it? 🤷🏻‍♂️

DearAminu:
This is my friend's APL

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xtruzz(f): 9:21am On Dec 04, 2023
sw24:

Good day.
Apart from firs and nbs. Are any other parastatals under the Ministry of Finnace that might recruit or replace this year.
First Work on those two you mentioned, if no headway then you can ask of another..

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Watcharena: 10:27am On Dec 04, 2023
Nadingo:
Nothing yet oo
make wuna take heart federal government don broke
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 10:44am On Dec 04, 2023
Watcharena:
make wuna take heart federal government don broke
Abeg oo... Boys are not smiling

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mattbass(m): 10:55am On Dec 04, 2023
Moji12:

You meant like this?
Na my reply you quote so not Mohisah own.... At that point almost everyone supported the op because the person refused to honor his own terms of agreement. Anyways, not until later the op posted again na there we come sabi say the matter get K Leg self. Names need to be mentioned.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ajibolaoi: 11:15am On Dec 04, 2023
Good morning my people. Please is their any information if FRSC (Federal Road Safety) want to recruit very soon. Please kindly share me any update about FRSC.

Thank you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by chubaba1990: 11:21am On Dec 04, 2023
Greetings fam, is FG still paying the additional wage of 35k for October and November?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DearAminu: 11:28am On Dec 04, 2023
I woke up to the news today. I dunno how he sorted it out. No vex chairman.... and stop jumping to conclusions.

Mubby4luv:
How does this help? When you didn't drop update prior to it? 🤷🏻‍♂️

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by peteriwarere(m): 11:29am On Dec 04, 2023
Xtruzz:

This update is absolutely correct. Those leaving in Abuja should push. If you aren’t in Abuja, please come over. You can not continue staying in your comfort zone over the years and expect miracle. Please come over to Abuja and push. Go to Senate, go to FCC, go to HoR, Wike don creat new agency for FCT, be amongst those to start the agency. Is no longer phone call or text messages, your presence is what matters at the moment. You are getting older. Time dey go. If FIRS employ now, it will take time for him to do recruitment again ooo… you wan wait till December 2024 again? Move oooo

Good morning please can someone still submit his CV at FIRS office?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by peteriwarere(m): 11:34am On Dec 04, 2023
Please what is the latest concerning FIRS.
Please say it a simple way everyone will understand. I need the update urgently so that I know how to approach someone.

Good morning bro, please how do i contact you to discuss something.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AAEA: 12:28pm On Dec 04, 2023
Xtruzz:

Move! Move!! Move!!!.
which commission were you talking about pls?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TariqK: 12:43pm On Dec 04, 2023
Any update on NMDPRA Please??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Beeyouu: 12:46pm On Dec 04, 2023
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jazberry1: 1:31pm On Dec 04, 2023
Success1930:

Please say it a simple way everyone will understand. I need the update urgently so that I know how to approach someone

Good morning bro. They have compiled some lists but you can still push if you have a good connect... I heard that appointment letters should be out by Jan.... All the best...

Good day my sister.
Thank you for the response.

Thanks to everyone too
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jazberry1: 1:32pm On Dec 04, 2023
Xtruzz:

This update is absolutely correct. Those leaving in Abuja should push. If you aren’t in Abuja, please come over. You can not continue staying in your comfort zone over the years and expect miracle. Please come over to Abuja and push. Go to Senate, go to FCC, go to HoR, Wike don creat new agency for FCT, be amongst those to start the agency. Is no longer phone call or text messages, your presence is what matters at the moment. You are getting older. Time dey go. If FIRS employ now, it will take time for him to do recruitment again ooo… you wan wait till December 2024 again? Move oooo

Move! Move!! Move!!!.

Good day sister.

Thank you for your response.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jazberry1: 1:37pm On Dec 04, 2023
peteriwarere:

Please say it a simple way everyone will understand. I need the update urgently so that I know how to approach someone.

Good morning bro, please how do i contact you to discuss something.

Send a mail. Nairaland mail
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bj01(m): 1:43pm On Dec 04, 2023
Lolzzz I was telling the useless boy that is my friend on how people used to talk about SLA and LA influence at national assembly.the boy even left his oga to greet me here since yesterday and I know his the brain behind his office and infact the boss is even a principal officer.I told him and shown him on how we used to celebrate their like the useless is just laughing.As I am typing now we are together in my office still disturbing me.see life.what we are thinking is not all the time right.

Honestly the guy is even disturbing me that his boss is the 16 Nigeria citizen lolzz funny life anyways I am happy is humble guy
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by peteriwarere(m): 1:48pm On Dec 04, 2023
Jazberry1:

Send a mail. Nairaland mail

i have done that twice, please check your mail

(1) (2) (3) ... (2057) (2058) (2059) (2060) (2061) (2062) (2063) ... (2244) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Prince806(m), Hawie23luv and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.