Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,901 members, 7,828,177 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (2058) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6299059 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2055) (2056) (2057) (2058) (2059) (2060) (2061) ... (2261) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by lordkash123: 9:31am On Dec 03, 2023
Good morning to all the bosses in the house

I just chop breakfast recently from ICPC, don't know if you do medical and passed appointment letter no sure 😅, e shock me. Although I no get connection sha.

Make una help my career 🙏

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xtruzz(f): 9:38am On Dec 03, 2023
I changed my mind as publishing his details may make him more depressed than the way he has already slimed down drastically.

Exposing him here means am disconnecting him from over 2m connections here on nairaland & may lead to suicide. He has faced his consequences been replaced DISCRETELY without suspicious so let him deal with the guilt.

Posting his APL may disconnect me from my God given connect & betrayal of trust too & I won’t have the opportunity to help my relatives who is about rounding NYSC. Sorry I can’t risk it.

If I post the APL here, any HR staff who eventually stumble into the APL will automatically know the slot owner so I’m sorry I can’t publish his APL. I can’t still risk it.

You are free to label me any names you so wish, but no nairalander can testify here I had scammed him or her or intend to.

Thank you.

Happy Sunday everyone.

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 10:06am On Dec 03, 2023
Mubby4luv:
Upon all these warnings you still de mention for slot to buy abi. What if I tell you yes now, run one or two packages on my laptop with small internet data. Naso I go just chop your money. Please don't let the desperation get the best of you. Keep praying and be hopeful. The real slots, are usually given free without charge There are slots for sale but not here on this faceless forum.
grin grin grin Dem no dey hear word.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 10:09am On Dec 03, 2023
lordkash123:

I just chop breakfast recently from ICPC, don't know if you do medical and passed appointment letter no sure 😅, e shock me. Although I no get connection sha.

dem use una complete the formalities. God go soon do am for you.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 10:14am On Dec 03, 2023
Please who has info about National primary health care development agency (NPHCDA)? I dey very far. someone needs info on that place.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by lordkash123: 10:19am On Dec 03, 2023
kkkp:
dem use una complete the formalities. God go soon do am for you.

Amen boss 🙏
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 10:23am On Dec 03, 2023
Bj01:
They are about to start Train 7 job at Bonny island..
Employment is going on seriously. I don't have the connection.

This was the msg I received on NLNG matter make me share to this place.

Thanks for the information? So NLNG is recruiting?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Acsm(m): 10:27am On Dec 03, 2023
Hi pls advice me
I was employed last year at this MDA different from my preferred location. I was asked to be on probation for 2yrs compulsory in which I've tried different ways aroundit but it wasn't working.
I stopped going to work and had currently been on suspension since September and not getting any salary till date.
Is it possible I get the confirmation letter after the two years probationary period?.I've done the neccesary verification for IPPIS but I can do away with the salary for the period of 2yrs.
I just want to know if at the end of the two years I can find my way back to get the confirmation letter and seek for transfer.
Note I'm not currently employed elsewhere I'm running my.owm business where I am located although it's very flexible that would have made it much more better to get the employment where I'm located.
Your opinion on this matter pls
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 10:44am On Dec 03, 2023
Acsm:
Hi pls advice me
I was employed last year at this MDA different from my preferred location. I was asked to be on probation for 2yrs compulsory in which I've tried different ways aroundit but it wasn't working.
I stopped going to work and had currently been on suspension since September and not getting any salary till date.
Is it possible I get the confirmation letter after the two years probationary period?.I've done the neccesary verification for IPPIS but I can do away with the salary for the period of 2yrs.
I just want to know if at the end of the two years I can find my way back to get the confirmation letter and seek for transfer.
Note I'm not currently employed elsewhere I'm running my.owm business where I am located although it's very flexible that would have made it much more better to get the employment where I'm located.
Why you loose guard allow am reach this level? This na matter wey you suppose don reason with your Boss on percentage levels na.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 11:30am On Dec 03, 2023
Acsm:
Hi pls advice me

I guess this agency is FMC or Teaching hospitals..... the office will be the one to send your name for confirmation and as you abscond from duty, you won't be confirmed, because this Probationary stage is to test employee if they are Good conduct and you already fail.
You can still go and lie to them you have medical conditions and you are fine now to continue your work till that time and it from your office that will release to be seconded or transfer to another Agency.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 11:30am On Dec 03, 2023
Acsm:
Hi pls advice me
na easy thing na.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by RANGO23(m): 12:16pm On Dec 03, 2023
Xtruzz:
I changed my mind as publishing his details may make him more depressed than the way he has already slimed down drastically.

Exposing him here means am disconnecting him from over 2m connections here on nairaland & may lead to suicide. He has faced his consequences been replaced DISCRETELY without suspicious so let him deal with the guilt.

Posting his APL may disconnect me from my God given connect & betrayal of trust too & I won’t have the opportunity to help my relatives who is about rounding NYSC. Sorry I can’t risk it.

If I post the APL here, any HR staff who eventually stumble into the APL will automatically know the slot owner so I’m sorry I can’t publish his APL. I can’t still risk it.

You are free to label me any names you so wish, but no nairalander can testify here I had scammed him or her or intend to.

Thank you.

Happy Sunday everyone.
You Might be one of the few good ones....mind you nobody call you scammer we are just telling people to be careful...

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jazberry1: 12:21pm On Dec 03, 2023
Mohisah:
U mentioned FCSC like FCC is under dem & i try to mk u undstnd dat slots comes thru FCC just dat u dnt knw who has it.
Ask ur self why do people sell slot. Ask ur self what u knw abt SGF. Ask abt Politician P. As. Ask ur self abt A-list agencies Bosses P. A. Ask ur self if people in A-list agencies don't hv godfathers.

But sha if u feel u know much u can put 1 million n I'll gv u a proof of satisfactory, & if i don't, I'll credit u bck

Let me remind u dat, slot selling is not for d weak, dullard n not for who isn't smart. Slot peddlers use many means to get it.

Sir Moh, good afternoon
Please reply my mail.
Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jazberry1: 12:25pm On Dec 03, 2023
Xtruzz:

Thank you.

Happy Sunday everyone.

Good afternoon Ma,

Please I sent you mail previously and I quoted you severally, please reply my mail.

Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CAPTIVATOR: 1:16pm On Dec 03, 2023
RANGO23:
..Yes you have a point..one needs to be careful.....
I have been Hunting for government job since 2020..till date.. but nothing is working....It even got to a point i was given fake appointment letter from FCSC with I noticed it and rejected it..... l know we have trustworthy people here but one needs to be careful ..
Wow uv been through alot . May God show you mercy soon
How do you detect? Point of documentation? Were you called for interview?

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Aleksandra: 1:24pm On Dec 03, 2023
Xtruzz:

Thank you.

Happy Sunday everyone.

In as much as I don't want to discredit you, this is fiction unless you prove otherwise. There's no fact in your claims, anyone can come up with stories like this. It's more like when you see articles/speeches written by AI.

We all know how cbnwords and one other nairalander by name ojoto1 was mentioned because they turned down an offer from nwanyiogwashi, the former pleaded with her for another location coz he's traumatized over his relative's death in that very institution, while the later is about the location. They still haven't died or committed suicide.

Till you mention the person, this post has no validity. Someone still did this too, he quoted an anonymous moniker over fraud, mention the person he/she refused. Anyone can insult me, but one has to be cautious for there are just only few good ones in Nigeria now.

14 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Towma(f): 1:34pm On Dec 03, 2023
Xtruzz:
You are here reading this message. You pleaded APL and verification before you can make payment in raw materials at Maiatama. Out of pity. They agreed to help you hoping you’ll pay.
APL was sent to you after 6weeks of receiving your dry CV. You printed the APL in colored thinking you are smart. You verified it, you played smart to commence documentation after verifying the genuity without payment or keeping your word. You were asked at the documentation venue to produce the original APL before signing in. There you hocked. You are now pleading with your connect to forgive you for being smart and you will double the payment. Your name has been replaced. If make pim, I’ll mention your details here…

Abeg also consider me for any job you have in Abuja, please. I can pay. I need money to take care of my kids.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 2:07pm On Dec 03, 2023
Aleksandra:

In as much as I don't want to discredit you, this is fiction unless you prove otherwise. There's no fact in your claims, anyone can come up with stories like this. It's more like when you see articles/speeches written by AI.

We all know how cbnwords and one other nairalander by name ojoto1 was mentioned because they turned down an offer from nwanyiogwashi, the former pleaded with her for another location coz he's traumatized over his relative's death in that very institution, while the later is about the location. They still haven't died or committed suicide.

Till you mention the person, this post has no validity. Someone still did this too, he quoted an anonymous moniker over fraud, mention the person he/she refused. Anyone can insult me, but one has to be cautious for there are just only few good ones in Nigeria now.
Was tinkin same. Mentioning name won't kee him/her. Atlst if dem mention name we knw say e de real. I no fit tlk but scam vet different formats🤣

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PlsStayAlive: 3:14pm On Dec 03, 2023
lordkash123:

The innalillahi situation has struck again (happened to me earlier this year, and I had connect 😭), my brother. Take heart. It is written in the Holy Qur'an 'One hardship, two reliefs.' Have faith and power on to the next level.

12 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nuradeen011(m): 4:02pm On Dec 03, 2023
lordkash123:

Naso them dey use people to complete their formality
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ermm: 5:04pm On Dec 03, 2023
NBS push if you have connect
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mengho(m): 5:17pm On Dec 03, 2023
Mubby4luv:
Upon all these warnings you still de mention for slot to buy abi. What if I tell you yes now, run one or two packages on my laptop with small internet data. Naso I go just chop your money. Please don't let the desperation get the best of you. Keep praying and be hopeful. The real slots, are usually given free without charge. There are slots for sale but not here on this faceless forum.

Once you meet the genuine slot people, They usually have very specific roles they want, and you get to collect the APL and verify before payment.

Disclaimer: I do not know anybody who sells slot.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dareh85: 5:27pm On Dec 03, 2023
Who have info concerning fcsc because I heard they did interview last month and I want to know maybe they have resume
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 5:42pm On Dec 03, 2023
Federal Government Redeploys Over 130 Directors, Deputy Directors, Assistant Directors And Other Officials In The Federal Civil Service To New Ministries And MDAs.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Alienist: 6:01pm On Dec 03, 2023
Please who has the phone numbers of Allwell Onyesoh and Allison Igbiks? Kindly share
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by yusufdayo1: 6:10pm On Dec 03, 2023
Xtruzz:

Thank you.

Happy Sunday everyone.
Believe this at your own peril grin

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nikwes: 6:30pm On Dec 03, 2023
Mubby4luv:
Upon all these warnings you still de mention for slot to buy abi. What if I tell you yes now, run one or two packages on my laptop with small internet data. Naso I go just chop your money. Please don't let the desperation get the best of you. Keep praying and be hopeful. The real slots, are usually given free without charge There are slots for sale but not here on this faceless forum.

This is the best advice to everyone here. Somebody here is with mine for the past 8months and he has been promising me today and tomorrow. Be very careful everybody, don't send money to anybody without confirming your APL and being captured.

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nikwes: 6:41pm On Dec 03, 2023
mengho:

Once you meet the genuine slot people, They usually have very specific roles they want, and you get to collect the APL and verify before payment.

Disclaimer: I do not know anybody who sells slot.

Very true
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AfricanLion22: 6:47pm On Dec 03, 2023
dareh85:
Who have info concerning fcsc because I heard they did interview last month and I want to know maybe they have resume
yes is true they did interview last month, and may be they are resuming before the month ends.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 6:53pm On Dec 03, 2023
Success1930:
Federal Government Redeploys Over 130 Directors, Deputy Directors, Assistant Directors And Other Officials In The Federal Civil Service To New Ministries And MDAs.

Yes ooo

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by lordkash123: 6:55pm On Dec 03, 2023
PlsStayAlive:

The innalillahi situation has struck again (happened to me earlier this year, and I had connect 😭), my brother. Take heart. It is written in the Holy Qur'an 'One hardship, two reliefs.' Have faith and power on to the next level.

It was not easy boss, I put all my hope on the job because getting to that medical stage gave me 80% assurance that have gotten the job, little did I know I was dreaming now have woke up to reality.😂😂😂

This life sha, anyways we move and God no go shame us.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 6:56pm On Dec 03, 2023
nikwes:

This is the best advice to everyone here. Somebody here is with my 150k for the past 8months and he has been promising me today and tomorrow. He has never said anything and it remains like that. He lies are top notch. I'm only waiting for the due time to expose him. You guys will be amazed when I expose him. He is well known here. I will mess him up in due time and I will follow it up. Be very careful everybody, don't send money to anybody without confirming your APL and being captured. They are everywhere but this one will not go free.
Just 150k u no want mk i chop am in peace? Haba nau😅

(1) (2) (3) ... (2055) (2056) (2057) (2058) (2059) (2060) (2061) ... (2261) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Apalara1 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.