Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,808 members, 7,827,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (2063) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6297665 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2060) (2061) (2062) (2063) (2064) (2065) (2066) ... (2261) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shazz1(m): 10:33am On Dec 05, 2023
Good morning house,

Please can ICPC help in recovering money paid for Job slot, like Job scams.

Saw something on their website for submission of petition regarding job racketeering.

Your opinion is highly appreciated.

Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hussen240: 10:44am On Dec 05, 2023
People they vex for this forum o grin grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 10:49am On Dec 05, 2023
Hussen240:
People they vex for this forum o grin grin
I dey tell you. Me my concern be sey why IPPIS no wan pay FTIs na? Streets no dey smile oo sad
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AfricanLion22: 10:49am On Dec 05, 2023
achorladey:

any intel on federal unity schools welcomed
If you are a graduate of Education, you need to check in with ur commissioner in fcsc, cos they are the ones employing for education officers for the unity schools and FGCs.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 10:50am On Dec 05, 2023
Shazz1:
Good morning house,

Saw something on their website for submission of petition regarding job racketeering.

Thank you.
You've posted this before and you were well answered. What happened? Or you didn't follow through?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shazz1(m): 10:53am On Dec 05, 2023
Nadingo:
You've posted this before and you were well answered. What happened? Or you didn't follow through?

Posted it yesterday, no one replied.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 10:57am On Dec 05, 2023
Shazz1:

Posted it yesterday, no one replied.
Yes they do. EFCC also.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 11:04am On Dec 05, 2023
Shazz1:
Good morning house,

Thank you.
You also have questions to answer. Thats bribery. Just use another way to recover your money but not ICPC or EFCC. Using police will be much easier but they will part with some of your money.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shazz1(m): 11:14am On Dec 05, 2023
kkkp:
You also have questions to answer. Thats bribery. Just use another way to recover your money but not ICPC or EFCC. Using police will be much easier but they will part with some of your money.

Hmm! Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shazz1(m): 11:14am On Dec 05, 2023
Nadingo:
Yes they do. EFCC also.

Thank you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gabicon20: 11:23am On Dec 05, 2023
Shazz1:
Good morning house,

Thank you.
Just to add to @kkp advice. If the icpc officier is related to u he can use his office to recover the cash without official documentations otherwise your money will be treated as a "proceed of crime" if recovered officially.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 11:27am On Dec 05, 2023
Shazz1:

Hmm! Thank you
But wait o! Whats the mode of transaction? Cash or transfer?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ahmed0336(m): 11:30am On Dec 05, 2023
Mohisah:
The 6m isn't the prob. Just read the part of 3m advance payment😅
That was why I started with I doubt the authenticity. Things are happening in this country wallahi.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shazz1(m): 11:33am On Dec 05, 2023
Gabicon20:

If the icpc officier is related to u he can use his office to recover the cash without official documentations otherwise your money will be treated as a "proceed of crime" if recovered officially.

Ah! Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shazz1(m): 11:34am On Dec 05, 2023
kkkp:
But wait o! Whats the mode of transaction? Cash or transfer?

Transfer Sir, kept receipt as evidence.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 11:43am On Dec 05, 2023
Shazz1:

Transfer Sir, kept receipt as evidence.
If it is transfer. Follow the following step.

1. Go to court and request for court order, telling them it was erroneous transfer.
2. Take the court order to the customer bank.
The customer account will be restricted and if there is money the funds will be blocked. The customer will be contacted to clear himself. I know he will not like that.

OR
Go to your bank and lodge complaint as fraudulent transfer without your consent. You can use this option to even threaten him.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shazz1(m): 11:53am On Dec 05, 2023
kkkp:

1. Go to court and request for court order, telling them it was erroneous transfer.
The customer account will be restricted and if there is money the funds will be blocked. The customer will be contacted to clear himself. I know he will not like that.

OR
Go to your bank and lodge complaint as fraudulent transfer without your consent. You can use this option to even threaten him.

Thank you Sir for this!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 12:32pm On Dec 05, 2023
Nadingo:
I dey tell you. Me my concern be sey why IPPIS no wan pay FTIs na? Streets no dey smile oo sad
It baffling o! Na why i h8te small agencies, junior staffer too dey suffer when ever salary is bn delayed
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 12:43pm On Dec 05, 2023
kkkp:

OR
And umm Shazz1 , if u did the transaction via phone transfer it is better, but if u went into banking hall, u may need a lawyer to help u tink, cos they may review footage if at all u were under duress or someone did it on your behalf.

Before you file any Erroneous petition, kindly use a back dated time i.e ur letter shld hv a date of maybe 3days maximum late. Let's say it happened on 12th, the date shldnt pass on 15th.
U can backdate ur letter n get it registered as far back thru court registrar but u go fin dem smth fr d undgrnd bckdate, just so dat d court will favor u if d scammer tries to say it wasn't a scam funds or error...
Lastly, say u felt sick n went out of town ever since, now dat u ve regain ur strenght, u wish to continue fighting to recovr ur lost. If u mention job slot, u go turn police, Icpc customer o grin.
Goodluck

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shazz1(m): 12:48pm On Dec 05, 2023
Mohisah:
And umm Shazz1 , if u did the transaction via phone transfer it is better, but if u went into banking hall, u may need a lawyer to help u tink, cos they may review footage if at all u were under duress or someone did it on your behalf.

Before you file any Erroneous petition, kindly use a back dated time i.e ur letter shld hv a date of maybe 3days maximum late. Let's say it happened on 12th, the date shldnt pass on 15th.
U can backdate ur letter n get it registered as far back thru court registrar but u go fin dem smth fr d undgrnd bckdate, just so dat d court will favor u if d scammer tries to say it wasn't a scam funds or error...
Lastly, say u felt sick n went out of town ever since, now dat u ve regain ur strenght, u wish to continue fighting to recovr ur lost. If u mention job slot, u go turn police, Icpc customer o grin.
Goodluck

Thank you Sir.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Eminence50: 1:23pm On Dec 05, 2023
Is there anything going to happen at NOA national orientation agency coz my connect said the new DG of NOA said she should remind him by January as regards appointment

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CAPTIVATOR: 1:33pm On Dec 05, 2023
Nadingo:
And most importantly, job security too.

This.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CAPTIVATOR: 1:36pm On Dec 05, 2023
freddybonz:

Lol....Life is a risk, no risk no reward.
Abeg CBN still de downsize abi the governor don chill now?

Dem wan sack people or transfer them?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 2:01pm On Dec 05, 2023
CAPTIVATOR:

Dem wan sack people or transfer them?
Someone here earlier said they wanted to downsize

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 2:43pm On Dec 05, 2023
freddybonz:

Someone here earlier said they wanted to downsize
Not true.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by tsmart20(m): 2:44pm On Dec 05, 2023
Ok bro. Though I haven't seen the message but will wait and see if the message will eventually come. Thank you

Yelle:

Sorry, I just came online now and I have messaged you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oladayopop(m): 3:00pm On Dec 05, 2023
Abeg shey salary no dey for federal workers for the month of nov ni? Cause i don't think no uniform personnel has been paid nov salary. Wetin be this one like this?

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tonynoah1: 3:08pm On Dec 05, 2023
Oladayopop:
Abeg shey salary no dey for federal workers for the month of nov ni? Cause i don't think no uniform personnel has been paid nov salary. Wetin be this one like this?
the matter tire wrapper oh, I don refresh my bank app sotey,

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ZaraKaima2: 3:26pm On Dec 05, 2023
Good day all please i have NCE ,B.Ed and Trcn.I base in abuja.I normally hear people say the go to Fcsc to submit Cv,the last time i went there,they did not allow me cross the gate.please i need some one to guide me on what to do ,so i can submit my cv.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 3:34pm On Dec 05, 2023
ZaraKaima2:
Good day all please i have NCE ,B.Ed and Trcn.I base in abuja.I normally hear people say the go to Fcsc to submit Cv,the last time i went there,they did not allow me cross the gate.please i need some one to guide me on what to do ,so i can submit my cv.
Lol 😂 I'll tip u to go there by 1pm, follow anybody wearing kaftan or u see as Muslim, the security won't question u, cos it is Asalat (prayer) time. Feel free, don't mind d security n wlk thru d gate wit people on kaftan since u aren't too bold to shun them n go ur way

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 3:35pm On Dec 05, 2023
kkkp:
Not true.
Yeah, I didn't believe it either but someone stated it earlier and another person corroborated it.
That being said, can anything happen in CBN anytime soon replacement/recruitment wise?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jamahyel(m): 3:44pm On Dec 05, 2023
i think it has happened already. I meet with a young lady last Saturday that claimed she came for the training. fine malo girl like that.
freddybonz:

Yeah, I didn't believe it either but someone stated it earlier and another person corroborated it.
That being said, can anything happen in CBN anytime soon replacement/recruitment wise?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2060) (2061) (2062) (2063) (2064) (2065) (2066) ... (2261) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: horlatunji00(m), Oluwaseundami, Clemzoo, Mykcool(m), seedic, Klinee, vivlyviv, Users2000 and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.