Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,362 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (2093) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6254793 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2090) (2091) (2092) (2093) (2094) (2095) (2096) ... (2250) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by novia22(f): 10:34am On Dec 27, 2023
Morning Guys,
Pls which of these agencies is best to work in....pls assist arrange in their order of importance.
NUPRC(NOT DOUBT IS NO 1)
AMCON
NSITF
NEPC.
Thank you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by geoimam22(m): 10:34am On Dec 27, 2023
Wow and I'm here in ilorin been jobless and my people are doing transfer up and down May Almighty Allah enter your heart so that you can assist me brother
Bj01:
Questions on how transfer work?

My personal experience.......

I had opportunity to transfer to two place from federal university of Agriculture Makurdi and this is how it went the head of one agency in Abuja was my father inlaw and he ask me to write transfer letter to his agency which university makurdi wrote to his agency seeking the agency to write letter of readiness to employ me into their agency.the letter went and the agency was about writing to my former place of work,I got another job better than where my father inlaw was DG freshh appointment as level 8 during documentation I shown them my last promotion letter and my experience from my former place of work and they place me better to my expected level now they are about to confirm the appointment of my colleagues we came in together,I have been exempted since I have wrote to the present Commission where I worked to merge my service year.i had collected my record of service from my former place of work to merge it together and is called transfer

The two ways I know transfer work.Thanks so much to all
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bj01(m): 10:40am On Dec 27, 2023
[quote author=Mchearan post=127645055][/quote]

If you have a happy home, people will say your wife is controlling you.

11 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bj01(m): 10:42am On Dec 27, 2023
Do you want me to expose who your father his? Your daddy is my very good friend and brother.dont worry soon yours will come.

uote author=geoimam22 post=127645381]Wow and I'm here in ilorin been jobless and my people are doing transfer up and down May Almighty Allah enter your heart so that you can assist me brother [/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bodalasisi: 11:38am On Dec 27, 2023
Good morning, @mohisah pls is there any update from fct irs?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mylesgidi: 12:19pm On Dec 27, 2023
Any infor in tcn this week?
Mylesgidi:
Yeah he is right, probably from next week
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 1:04pm On Dec 27, 2023
Ermm:

Don't know precisely, but I know someone that did from my hometown weeks ago, another person I know is currently in Abuja, his is scheduled for this week, I thinking its replacement
Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Greateemayo: 1:34pm On Dec 27, 2023
Good day sirs/mas, any information regarding Nosdra? Some have done documentation since last 3-4 months and they haven't been called for capturing. Any update as regards to this will be appreciated
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by XieXie: 1:41pm On Dec 27, 2023
Abeg, I want to work in an agric related MDA.

Which one will recruit soon and what is their pay like and conditions of work?

I am approaching my mid 30s and only have a B.Sc in Econs (2 online certificate courses in agric), can it be possible to get into an agric MDA?

You might be wondering "why agric?"

It's a field I'm passionate about, I'm also farming on a small scale currently. I intend to go for master's and PhD (PGD first) in agric econs and in the future contribute meaningfully to the development of govt policies in the agric sector.

Abeg, anyone with any valuable information will be appreciated.

For now, I don't have or know any powerful person in government, how do you people go about knowing such highly placed people?

Abeg help a brother.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 1:44pm On Dec 27, 2023
Greateemayo:
Good day sirs/mas, any information regarding Nosdra? Some have done documentation since last 3-4 months and they haven't been called for capturing. Any update as regards to this will be appreciated
just be patient. Those that were captured are yet to be posted. January things will be clear.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xboy1993: 2:21pm On Dec 27, 2023
Try NALDA and NAIC
XieXie:
Abeg, I want to work in an agric related MDA.

I am approaching my mid 30s and only have a B.Sc in Econs (2 online certificate courses in agric), can it be possible to get into an agric MDA?

It's a field I'm passionate about, I'm also farming on a small scale currently. I intend to go for master's and PhD (PGD first) in agric econs and in the future contribute meaningfully to the development of govt policies in the agric sector.

For now, I don't have or know any powerful person in government, how do you people go about knowing such highly placed people?

Abeg help a brother.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hussen240: 2:43pm On Dec 27, 2023
Please anyone with information about NALDA documentation?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Greateemayo: 3:04pm On Dec 27, 2023
kkkp:
just be patient. Those that were captured are yet to be posted. January things will be clear.

Thank you sir. I know someone that got captured, they've been posted since last month.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by geoimam22(m): 5:15pm On Dec 27, 2023
Seriously 😳 you know my father true true pls help me sir
Bj01:

Do you want me to expose who your father his? Your daddy is my very good friend and brother.dont worry soon yours will come.

uote author=geoimam22 post=127645381]Wow and I'm here in ilorin been jobless and my people are doing transfer up and down May Almighty Allah enter your heart so that you can assist me brother
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 6:59pm On Dec 27, 2023
2024 PROPOSED BUDGET OF FEDERAL POLYTECHNICS

TOP 15 BUDGETS:
1 Federal Poly, Kaduna: ₦11.5bn
2 Federal Poly, Mubi: ₦11.0bn
3 Federal Poly, Oko: ₦10.6bn
4 Federal Poly, Auchi: ₦9.87bn
5 Akanu Ibam Fed Poly: ₦8.66bn
6 Yaba College of Tech: ₦8.43bn
7 Federal Poly, Nekede: ₦8.21bn
8 Federal Poly, Bida: ₦8.04bn
9 Federal Poly, Ukana: ₦7.74bn
10 Federal Poly, Nasarawa: ₦6.42bn
11 Federal Poly, Bauchi: ₦5.92bn
12 Federal Poly, Offa: ₦5.85bn
13 Federal Poly, Ado-Ekiti: ₦5.61bn
14 Federal Poly, Gwandu: ₦5.15bn
15 Federal Poly, Ede: ₦5.02bn

#Statisense
(Budget Office

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Wemoveee: 7:26pm On Dec 27, 2023
Someone posted here earlier the benefits of a LV8 employee in Federal Housing Authority, I've been trying to locate it but I'm not seeing it again. Can someone tell me the benefits,: salary and allowances, or better still lead me to the previous post?

CC. Mohisah
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yahyaabs: 7:35pm On Dec 27, 2023
Something fishy is going on in FIRS

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jazberry1: 7:53pm On Dec 27, 2023
Yahyaabs:
Something fishy is going on in FIRS

Please can you explain further.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Basheer32(m): 8:06pm On Dec 27, 2023
Jazberry1:

Please can you explain further.

Thanks
January early or ending
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bj01(m): 8:25pm On Dec 27, 2023
Look for d head of any agric related agency send him a wassap msg, appreciate him and identify his achievements that you have follow then show ur intrest.

People posted here about NPA and I look for the NPA boss number and I send him msg infact the person that gave me his number reading this msg probably but the person told me he never replied him but I thank God we are chatting only I consider not to work again in NPA.infact he has promised me something meaningful to consider me for something good.

quote author=XieXie post=127647780]Abeg, I want to work in an agric related MDA.

Abeg help a brother.

[/quote]

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ASF46: 8:27pm On Dec 27, 2023
Kadpoly will employ January bdat
Gensanusi:

2024 PROPOSED BUDGET OF FEDERAL POLYTECHNICS

TOP 15 BUDGETS:
1 Federal Poly, Kaduna: ₦11.5bn
2 Federal Poly, Mubi: ₦11.0bn
3 Federal Poly, Oko: ₦10.6bn
4 Federal Poly, Auchi: ₦9.87bn
5 Akanu Ibam Fed Poly: ₦8.66bn
6 Yaba College of Tech: ₦8.43bn
7 Federal Poly, Nekede: ₦8.21bn
8 Federal Poly, Bida: ₦8.04bn
9 Federal Poly, Ukana: ₦7.74bn
10 Federal Poly, Nasarawa: ₦6.42bn
11 Federal Poly, Bauchi: ₦5.92bn
12 Federal Poly, Offa: ₦5.85bn
13 Federal Poly, Ado-Ekiti: ₦5.61bn
14 Federal Poly, Gwandu: ₦5.15bn
15 Federal Poly, Ede: ₦5.02bn

#Statisense
(Budget Office
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jazberry1: 8:59pm On Dec 27, 2023
Success1930:

Immigration, Correctional & Prison service, most universities and Poly... Will recruit.... All the best

Good evening Ma,
Please I sent you mail. Please check
Thank you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by geoimam22(m): 9:32pm On Dec 27, 2023
Hmmm good this is too much oo God 🙏 when pls
Bj01:

Look for d head of any agric related agency send him a wassap msg, appreciate him and identify his achievements that you have follow then show ur intrest.

People posted here about NPA and I look for the NPA boss number and I send him msg infact the person that gave me his number reading this msg probably but the person told me he never replied him but I thank God we are chatting only I consider not to work again in NPA.infact he has promised me something meaningful to consider me for something good.

quote author=XieXie post=127647780]Abeg, I want to work in an agric related MDA.

Abeg help a brother.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by geoimam22(m): 9:42pm On Dec 27, 2023
Ya Allah All I Pray for is a strong connection that is going to change my life to better one before this Year run out...I'm from Ilorin I'm from kwara state I'm from Nigeria... Allah blessings will locate me insha Allah

12 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by henrymorebaba(m): 9:46pm On Dec 27, 2023
Any update about efcc experienced hire.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DearAminu: 10:10pm On Dec 27, 2023
Ameen Ya Rabb 🤲🏼

May Allah ﷻ in His infinite mercy provide us all with a favouring job that will change our lives for good In Sha Allah. Ameen 🤲🏼
Hasbunallahu Wanimal Wakeel

geoimam22:
Ya Allah All I Pray for is a strong connection that is going to change my life to better one before this Year run out...I'm from Ilorin I'm from kwara state I'm from Nigeria... Allah blessings will locate me insha Allah

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by KhalilAK(m): 11:38pm On Dec 27, 2023
DearAminu:
Ameen Ya Rabb 🤲🏼

May Allah ﷻ in His infinite mercy provide us all with a favouring job that will change our lives for good In Sha Allah. Ameen 🤲🏼
Hasbunallahu Wanimal Wakeel

Amin ya rabbi

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olarewajuuu: 11:48pm On Dec 27, 2023
All Salary arrears of those who got UNIABUJA since last year December but got captured by IPPIS this year June has been fully paid today.

Note: The payment effected from last year December that they got the letter not the day they did IPPIS capturing.. Kudos to Professor Na'allah for making this possible.

16 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CANTICLES: 12:38am On Dec 28, 2023
Olarewajuuu:
All Salary arrears of those who got UNIABUJA since last year December but got captured by IPPIS this year June has been fully paid today.

Note: The payment effected from last year December that they got the letter not the day they did IPPIS capturing.. Kudos to Professor Na'allah for making this possible.

How were they coping without salary going to work since or they didn't resume?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 12:52am On Dec 28, 2023
CANTICLES:

Lol imagine someone who must hv spent close to 10yrs at home & he finally secured the job. Do u think he/she wouldn't agree to be borrowing?😁
The VC is strict & very disciplined. He must have promised them the arrears.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olarewajuuu: 2:14am On Dec 28, 2023
Lol.. The three people I know only went for roughly 2months.. In fact, they almost gave up on the job self, I know one of them who has even gotten another place around April this year.
CANTICLES:

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olarewajuuu: 2:16am On Dec 28, 2023
Very strict man, honestly... He did well by making sure they're all paid, they received November salary last month which serves as their first ever salary since they assume duty, then they got their arrears in full today
Mohisah:
Lol imagine someone who must hv spent close to 10yrs at home & he finally secured the job. Do u think he/she wouldn't agree to be borrowing?😁
The VC is strict & very disciplined. He must have promised them the arrears.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2090) (2091) (2092) (2093) (2094) (2095) (2096) ... (2250) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Kylebrown17(m), horlatunji00(m), Rems20(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.