Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,821 members, 7,828,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (2094) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6297871 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2091) (2092) (2093) (2094) (2095) (2096) (2097) ... (2261) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Wemoveee: 7:19am On Dec 28, 2023
Someone posted here earlier the benefits of a LV8 employee in Federal Housing Authority, I've been trying to locate it but I'm not seeing it again. Can someone tell me the benefits,: salary and allowances, or better still lead me to the previous post?

CC. Mohisah
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 7:47am On Dec 28, 2023
Wemoveee:
Someone posted here earlier the benefits of a LV8 employee in Federal Housing Authority, I've been trying to locate it but I'm not seeing it again. Can someone tell me the benefits,: salary and allowances, or better still lead me to the previous post?

CC. Mohisah
https://www.nairaland.com/1963601/monthly-net-salary-federal-government/2038#127069371
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Wemoveee: 7:54am On Dec 28, 2023
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 8:48am On Dec 28, 2023
Japa, power lingering problems in FMC, Umuahia – CMD

fmc umuahia.png
Chief Medical Director of the Federal Medical Centre, Umuahia, Prof. Azubuike Onyebuchi, has said that major challenges confronting the health facility and still lingering are ‘Japa’ syndrome and power shortage.

Onyebuchi disclosed this yesterday on the occasion of the end-of-year parley with the staff of the hospital, stating, “Definitely, one of our major challenges is the problem of power. It hasn’t gone away, but the Minister of State has assured us that his ministry is going to work to help us have renewable energy in the hospital that will reduce the load of our EEDC bill and of course the amount of money we spend on diesel.

“Averagely, we spend about N30 million every month on the EEDC bill, maintenance of generators and buying of diesel. That is why government is taking it seriously and in this year’s budget, the Ministry of Health, I think, has added something to help hospitals have some form of renewable energy that will reduce the load on them in terms of the amount we spend on energy.

“However, we have been able to maintain 24-hour power, despite the humongous amount we spend. That is basically due to the prudence of the management.”

The CMD further disclosed, “Again, the ‘japa’ syndrome is continuous. On japa, we have significant number of our work force who have ‘japaed’ and it is affecting our services and we are just managing to backup these services. Just today, I got a resignation from somebody. Two days ago, I got two resignations from some people.

“So, those two problems are still persisting, but I am sure that with what we are discussing with the Federal Government, and the Head of Service, very soon, the ability to replace those staff will be less cumbersome.”

On the payment of salary of those who have left the FMC service, Onyebuchi said, “For us, as soon as we discovered that you are no longer in service, we stop your salaries. That is the first thing we do and of course, take actions according to the public service rules to deal with the situation. If we give you a query and you don’t answer it, and you didn’t take proper permissions to travel, we will terminate your appointment.”

He also spoke extensively on his achievements in the hospital, stating, “We are almost through with one of the biggest Accident and Emergencies Centre that you will have in Nigeria. We are 90 per cent complete.

“We also upgraded the stores building, constructed a new micro-biology laboratory building, a 60-bed female orthopedic ward, and constructed a brand new NHIS clinic for NHIS patients in a one-stop shop. We are constructing a 20-bed guest house for FMC that will help us increase our internally generated revenue; we are also constructing a 30-room intern quarters, and constructing an ENT that will be furnished this year and be put into use.

“We installed two new dental chairs for our VIP patients, made the endoscopic unit very robust and all the equipment we need, their tower and all its accessories have been put in place and overhauled and we have started using them; the general surgeries and obstetrics and gynecology can now do their minimal surgeries very easily.

“We furnished the IVF building, including buying modern ultrasound equipment that they use in working. We furnished all offices, including the ENT complex that we constructed last year, all are in use now. At the medicine outpatient clinic, we have remodeled it. We installed two dental chairs for our VIPs in a VIP area, making it exclusive for those who can pay more than the normal people. We have been able to improve on security by revamping our CCTV, using technology.”

On the kidney transplant section, he said that “the nephrologist that drives the renal plant went to America to upgrade his knowledge and had just returned last week. So, in 2024, we are going to have a lot of renal transplant.”

Capital allocation has been on the increase since Onyebuchi came in as the hospital CMD and he said that the releases are also prompt, adding, “The releases have eventually been 100 per cent since last year that we had some issues. That is why you are seeing some massive infrastructural changes going on. You can count me a very lucky CMD. I am making use of that money and adding value for the money that we are receiving from the Federal Government.

“So, we have done a lot this year, hence I said we needed to thank God for what He has done for us and thank the Federal Government. Any year I thank God, the following year becomes better. So, why won’t I continue to thank God? I thanked God last, and I achieved 50 per cent of what I am achieving this year. So, I know, next year, I will achieve 200 per cent of what I have achieved this year. So, I will keep thanking God.”

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by geoimam22(m): 9:00am On Dec 28, 2023
Assalamualaikum brother pls if you don't mind can I get Prof. Na'ah lah phone contact through mail sir
Olarewajuuu:
All Salary arrears of those who got UNIABUJA since last year December but got captured by IPPIS this year June has been fully paid today.

Note: The payment effected from last year December that they got the letter not the day they did IPPIS capturing.. Kudos to Professor Na'allah for making this possible.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 9:32am On Dec 28, 2023
Olarewajuuu:
Very strict man, honestly... He did well by making sure they're all paid, they received November salary last month which serves as their first ever salary since they assume duty, then they got their arrears in full today
Nevr bn a fan of him till today. Towards leaving office he's bn so full of welfarism. That man really showed students n staffs shege grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olarewajuuu: 9:41am On Dec 28, 2023
Wa alaykumus salaam warahmatullahi.. I don't have his number but I can help you ask around, I can only help you get his mail though.
geoimam22:
Assalamualaikum brother pls if you don't mind can I get Prof. Na'ah lah phone contact through mail sir
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olarewajuuu: 9:42am On Dec 28, 2023
If you follow his rules, you won't have problem with him, he's a very nice man... Very very nice.
Mohisah:
Nevr bn a fan of him till today. Towards leaving office he's bn so full of welfarism. That man really showed students n staffs shege grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 10:35am On Dec 28, 2023
Olarewajuuu:
If you follow his rules, you won't have problem with him, he's a very nice man... Very very nice.
Lol everybody is following Tinubu nau. Na'allah 4yrs bn filled with dictatorship. Pesin wer hold meeting n all d directors voted against his wish, he still went ahead to do as he likes😂
He stopped SUG & it parliament. He runs d sch like private Uni, billings choke with expiry date😂, if students shld protest, they students shdl get ready to face freezin of their portal right from Senate building n they will face panel to face rustication. Na'allah na real Rambo😁, but he's vibrant n do well to generate funds fr d sch thru any means.

I must admit that in terms of structures n keeping d students in order esp tout behavior bn reduced to 10%
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 10:54am On Dec 28, 2023
FG Set To Increase Salaries Of Civil Servants to cushion the effects of global Inflation

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Eminence50: 11:16am On Dec 28, 2023
Olarewajuuu:
Wa alaykumus salaam warahmatullahi.. I don't have his number but I can help you ask around, I can only help you get his mail though.
Please I also need his mail or phone number
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PlsBanMe: 11:32am On Dec 28, 2023
Same FG that is finding it hard to pay wage award? Let's pray it won't be like wage award.

Success1930:
FG Set To Increase Salaries Of Civil Servants to cushion the effects of global Inflation

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Valme1010: 11:35am On Dec 28, 2023
PlsBanMe:
Same FG that is finding it hard to pay wage award? Let's pray it won't be like wage award.

FG has not paid Nov & Dec wage award ...yet
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Valme1010: 11:35am On Dec 28, 2023
Success1930:
was it captured in the 2024 budget
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 11:47am On Dec 28, 2023
Success1930:
100% or more if NLC are so serious to gain
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 22just: 11:54am On Dec 28, 2023
Valme1010:
FG has not paid Nov & Dec wage award ...yet

October too, abi you see your own?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 12:13pm On Dec 28, 2023
https://cdcfib.career/new/account

Fire Service Recruitment Portal. BSc, HND, ND, Olevel.. U can apply

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Msabdulkadir(m): 12:42pm On Dec 28, 2023
Olarewajuuu:
NPA above FIRS oo except if you're in Tax Unit of FIRS.

You made mention of resuming next month.
Have you been given deployment letter?

Confirm Yes or No.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olarewajuuu: 12:43pm On Dec 28, 2023
When did I say this? 🤷‍♂️
Msabdulkadir:

You made mention of resuming next month.

Confirm Yes or No.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Msabdulkadir(m): 12:50pm On Dec 28, 2023
kkkp:
so you want to tell me FIRS pays 305k monthly?

You made mention of resuming next month at FIRS.

Confirm Yes or No.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Prince806(m): 12:57pm On Dec 28, 2023
Is anything happening in NCC? Or will happen anytime soon?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Realinfo2021: 1:08pm On Dec 28, 2023
NUPRC
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yahyaabs: 1:16pm On Dec 28, 2023
Realinfo2021:
NUPRC@ rain fall. Documentation plus medical under way

Is it replacement and would it be plenty slots.

I want to press my connect neck
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Realinfo2021: 1:22pm On Dec 28, 2023
NDDC hopefuls shocked shocked shocked
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 1:23pm On Dec 28, 2023
Yahyaabs:

Is it replacement and would it be plenty slots.

I want to press my connect neck

They have been on it for months.U can call it recruitment or replacement.. Those guys have waited for long. Everything is on course now..

You can still push if your source is super strong...I heard letter will be out first to second week of january 2024

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olarewajuuu: 1:25pm On Dec 28, 2023
You haven't reply your mail, I've gotten the number and the mail for you now.
geoimam22:

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Uukkah77: 1:31pm On Dec 28, 2023
geoimam22:
Send a dm

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oppy2020: 1:35pm On Dec 28, 2023
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Malikey: 1:44pm On Dec 28, 2023
Can the director of human resources in a govt agency bring in 1 or 2 new intake without the knowledge of the DG ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by henrymorebaba(m): 1:45pm On Dec 28, 2023
Ok, Thank you
Oppy2020:

Heard something might come up in January.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Uukkah77: 1:50pm On Dec 28, 2023
Abeg any info about wage Award?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CANTICLES: 2:00pm On Dec 28, 2023
Mohisah:
Lol imagine someone who must hv spent close to 10yrs at home & he finally secured the job. Do u think he/she wouldn't agree to be borrowing?😁
The VC is strict & very disciplined. He must have promised them the arrears.

Oga Mohisah, You are right. But I no say some people go dey among them wey no even appear for a day and will still be paid.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2091) (2092) (2093) (2094) (2095) (2096) (2097) ... (2261) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Hassan52(m), Larry456, Wemoveee, Ibrochaka(m), preciousfuture, bodalasisi, Konne, theceo1602, iabdulrazaq(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.