Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,470 members, 7,830,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (2095) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6306995 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2092) (2093) (2094) (2095) (2096) (2097) (2098) ... (2262) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CANTICLES: 2:01pm On Dec 28, 2023
Success1930:
FG Set To Increase Salaries Of Civil Servants to cushion the effects of global Inflation
Hmmm
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CreekOne: 2:10pm On Dec 28, 2023
Please how can I see a list of senators and the committee(s) they belong to ? Can anyone help ? Thank you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 2:14pm On Dec 28, 2023
CANTICLES:

Oga Mohisah, You are right. But I no say some people go dey among them wey no even appear for a day and will still be paid.
Lol under Na'allah? Even staffs re doin a compulsory marking of register. U need ask of him again. Even the Registrar wer be my tight is always afraid
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oshin56(m): 2:35pm On Dec 28, 2023
Uukkah77:
Abeg any info about wage Award?
when some people Never receive there salary you are here asking of award OK sir continue.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by geoimam22(m): 2:42pm On Dec 28, 2023
Jazakumullahu Khairan sir I will be glad
Olarewajuuu:
Wa alaykumus salaam warahmatullahi.. I don't have his number but I can help you ask around, I can only help you get his mail though.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by geoimam22(m): 2:44pm On Dec 28, 2023
Mallam I asked for Dr. Lanre onilu phone number but you did not answer
Eminence50:

Please I also need his mail or phone number
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by seedic: 2:45pm On Dec 28, 2023
Oshin56:
when some people Never receive there salary you are here asking of award OK sir continue.
Don't make it look like what he asked is invalid as well...
Yes, many haven't gotten salary..that doesn't mean we shouldn't talk about wage award as well because it has 3 outstanding payment too

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by geoimam22(m): 2:47pm On Dec 28, 2023
Jazakumullahu Khairan sir I just saw the mail
Olarewajuuu:
You haven't reply your mail, I've gotten the number and the mail for you now.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by geoimam22(m): 2:50pm On Dec 28, 2023
Sent boss
Uukkah77:

Send a dm
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oshin56(m): 2:56pm On Dec 28, 2023
seedic:

Don't make it look like what he asked is invalid as well...
Yes, many haven't gotten salary..that doesn't mean we shouldn't talk about wage award as well because it has 3 outstanding payment too
i don't mean it in that way sir.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NiceTheDev: 2:56pm On Dec 28, 2023
Success1930:
https://cdcfib.career/new/account

Fire Service Recruitment Portal. BSc, HND, ND, Olevel.. U can apply

I thought the application is only opened to level 7 below. Please Is there a change in the recruitment?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 3:01pm On Dec 28, 2023
NiceTheDev:

I thought the application is only opened to level 7 below. Please Is there a change in the recruitment?

Try and open the portal.. U will see level 8...ASF II..

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NiceTheDev: 3:21pm On Dec 28, 2023
Success1930:

Try and open the portal.. U will see level 8...ASF II..

Yikes! Just saw it. Thanks...Truly, they wouldn't add 08 if they aren't been considered. May we be successful
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olarewajuuu: 3:28pm On Dec 28, 2023
Aamiin... Sent.. You can check your mail now.
geoimam22:
Jazakumullahu Khairan sir I just saw the mail

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Obaman12: 3:43pm On Dec 28, 2023
CreekOne:
Please how can I see a list of senators and the committee(s) they belong to ? Can anyone help ? Thank you

Drop your email
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Desmondum: 4:08pm On Dec 28, 2023
Perhaps they want to use that to reduce the great number of applicants that are degree holders, it could also be a mistake, who knows?

You will see the level 8 listed after signing up/in the portal
NiceTheDev:

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chimezie198(m): 4:09pm On Dec 28, 2023
Success1930:
https://cdcfib.career/new/account

Fire Service Recruitment Portal. BSc, HND, ND, Olevel.. U can apply
thanks for posting

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by geoimam22(m): 4:16pm On Dec 28, 2023
Seen now now may Almighty Allah bless you
Olarewajuuu:
Aamiin... Sent.. You can check your mail now.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Etuky(m): 4:20pm On Dec 28, 2023
Plaese anybody with a genuine job connection should be my helper. I am from Akwa Ibom State but ready to relocate.
E Mail : iniobong135@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Namus2020: 4:30pm On Dec 28, 2023
NiceTheDev:

same question I want to know?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yahyaabs: 4:59pm On Dec 28, 2023
Realinfo2021:
Final list is ready already honestly.

Nil

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yahyaabs: 5:01pm On Dec 28, 2023
Realinfo2021:
Final list is ready already honestly.

Is it NUPRC only?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Rabz4real(m): 5:18pm On Dec 28, 2023
I tried registering for Fire Service and i am yet to get a message from them, is anybody facing similar issue??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Eminence50: 5:34pm On Dec 28, 2023
geoimam22:
Please I also need that number please
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 5:38pm On Dec 28, 2023
Rabz4real:
I tried registering for Fire Service and i am yet to get a message from them, is anybody facing similar issue??

Which message again
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olarewajuuu: 5:41pm On Dec 28, 2023
Aamiin..
geoimam22:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PlsStayAlive: 5:57pm On Dec 28, 2023
Rabz4real:
They won't send any, print and keep safe that slip generated in the end, shikenan kagama.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PlsStayAlive: 5:59pm On Dec 28, 2023
Desmondum:
Perhaps they want to use that to reduce the great number of applicants that are degree holders, it could also be a mistake, who knows?

You will see the level 8 listed after signing up/in the portal
I had the same thoughts as well, could be a mistake from the developers or a reducing population scheme, either way, to put head will not hurt 😂
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 22just: 6:06pm On Dec 28, 2023
freddybonz:
Any update on CBN?

How far with your cbn parole? Share testimony here when God pick your call
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Rabz4real(m): 6:06pm On Dec 28, 2023
PlsStayAlive:

They won't send any, print and keep safe that slip generated in the end, shikenan kagama.

They are requesting for my application number and email for me to be able to login and complete the registration.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PlsStayAlive: 6:24pm On Dec 28, 2023
Rabz4real:

They are requesting for my application number and email for me to be able to login and complete the registration.
Have you already signed up? if not, ignore that and click register on the main homepage and continue from there. All the best.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Rabz4real(m): 6:31pm On Dec 28, 2023
PlsStayAlive:

Have you already signed up? if not, ignore that and click register on the main homepage and continue from there. All the best.

I started the process with my phone and even submitted my email, names and phone number but network wasn't that good so i left it, coming back to continue it was asking me to enter my application no, email and password to login

(1) (2) (3) ... (2092) (2093) (2094) (2095) (2096) (2097) (2098) ... (2262) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: shawolin2020(m), BrutusOj(m), Hassan52(m), Debruyne71 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.