Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,444 members, 7,830,221 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (2097) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6306519 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2094) (2095) (2096) (2097) (2098) (2099) (2100) ... (2262) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Desmondum: 2:34pm On Dec 29, 2023
PlsStayAlive:

I had the same thoughts as well, could be a mistake from the developers or a reducing population scheme, either way, to put head will not hurt 😂
Likely @bolded, because they already did well by pegging the age at 35 and not the usual 30

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Raheeqilmaktoom: 3:03pm On Dec 29, 2023
maik99:
Good morning all
Please is there anyone who’s familiar with how the Navy operates
If I’m a professional in the Navy, say a Lawyer; definitely I’m not supposed to be carrying arms and going to the field?

Military professionals all go through the same training together with everyone else, difference will be after you must have become an officer.

The military is a huge institution with many parastatals, so to say, meaning there are enough areas to do your duty tours.

Most professionals seldom find themselves in the field, so you are good to go.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sam768: 3:21pm On Dec 29, 2023
Nmdpra and Nuprc hopefuls, any update? It seems these agencies are secretive.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AMDeeee(m): 3:27pm On Dec 29, 2023
Sam768:
Nmdpra and Nuprc hopefuls, any update? It seems these agencies are secretive.

Co-Ask!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by geoimam22(m): 3:28pm On Dec 29, 2023
As in the nature of the Job and salary scales
Xboy1993:

Details as in how?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by maik99(m): 4:25pm On Dec 29, 2023
Tusoft:

Any response on this will be sincerely appreciated
Please have you applied?

Yes
I have applied
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by maik99(m): 4:26pm On Dec 29, 2023
Gensanusi:

Is a must, you will be train with gun, you my be navy provost or posted to courtmarshal section, Although depends on the section

I'm okay with and even welcome the training.
It's the aftermath that I am concerned about
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by maik99(m): 4:26pm On Dec 29, 2023
Desmondum:
Lol. Whatever your profession is, you have to be prepared for days you would be a Naval officer at the field

Hmm
Thanks
Raheeqilmaktoom:

Military professionals all go through the same training together with everyone else, difference will be after you must have become an officer.

The military is a huge institution with many parastatals, so to say, meaning there are enough areas to do your duty tours.

Most professionals seldom find themselves in the field, so you are good to go.

Okay
Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hansie63(f): 4:39pm On Dec 29, 2023
Amen o
May God answer our prayers, amen.[/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hansie63(f): 4:40pm On Dec 29, 2023
Amen o
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xboy1993: 4:48pm On Dec 29, 2023
geoimam22:
As in the nature of the Job and salary scales
It's a Grade B job with salary of 200+ with allowances.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jazberry1: 5:27pm On Dec 29, 2023
Success1930:
[quote author=Newcastle2023 post=127668808

Good day Ma,
Please, you said you will reply my mail. Please am yet to get your reply.
Please reply

Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 5:36pm On Dec 29, 2023
[quote author=Jazberry1 post=127683132][/quote]

Replied. All the best
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by geoimam22(m): 6:43pm On Dec 29, 2023
Are they currently employing?
Xboy1993:

It's a Grade B job with salary of 200+ with allowances.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xboy1993: 7:08pm On Dec 29, 2023
geoimam22:
Are they currently employing?

I don't think they are recruiting

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jazberry1: 8:19pm On Dec 29, 2023
Success1930:

Replied. All the best

I have seen it

Thank you
Thank you once more
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nexuspulse(m): 9:00pm On Dec 29, 2023
DearAminu:
Another opportunity to legitimately JAPA 😂😂😄🤣
Thanks a bunch Mal. Aminu!

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Realinfo2021: 9:48pm On Dec 29, 2023
Success1930:

They have been on it for months.U can call it recruitment or replacement.. Those guys have waited for long. Everything is on course now..

You can still push if your source is super strong...I heard letter will be out first to second week of january 2024
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Biokana(m): 10:21pm On Dec 29, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 10:43pm On Dec 29, 2023
Realinfo2021:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

U want give me 5m.....
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nasiest(m): 11:11pm On Dec 29, 2023
If you have connect in DSS press his neck now!!!

11 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Realinfo2021: 11:26pm On Dec 29, 2023
Success1930:

U want give me 5m.....
yes woo,your info good and within the ,...........and your own you are waiting for, on the way by God grace. Ameen
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Fragrance1: 12:09am On Dec 30, 2023
Someone should help me with Firs chairman ( Zacch Adedeji) phone number.
I've been requesting here for a long time
I want to make a serious move this festive season.
If you're reading this and you have the contact, let it touch your heart to give me.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bukhety(f): 1:58am On Dec 30, 2023
Malikey:
Can the director of human resources in a govt agency bring in 1 or 2 new intake without the knowledge of the DG ?
No

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bukhety(f): 2:00am On Dec 30, 2023
Pls people, this governing board, when are they going to appoint them?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by opj21(m): 2:57am On Dec 30, 2023
nasiest:
If you have connect in DSS press his neck now!!!
is there anything going on there
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by josh6633: 4:19am On Dec 30, 2023
Pls does anyone know when Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana going to Recruit
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Steve0979(m): 6:37am On Dec 30, 2023
maik99:

Okay
Thanks
irrespective of ur discipline or profession when need arises for more manpower at d Battle field u wud deployed too.so,pray mk u ar not a victim wen deployed
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 7:20am On Dec 30, 2023
Realinfo2021:
yes woo,your info good and within the ,...........and your own you are waiting for, on the way by God grace. Ameen

Amen. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tusoft: 8:24am On Dec 30, 2023
maik99:

Yes
I have applied
Ok, how did you apply?
Please kindly guide me on that thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tasaini: 9:15am On Dec 30, 2023
Mohisah:
Lol oppression 😁 They may hv shown it to d husband sha. Ask if she did anything like medical bfr dem gav it to her husband

So she said she was told to report on 3rd January! So I’m guessing she must have gone half way since she already has a resumption date. That’s for NUPRC. Yeah I’m sure they have seen it, i was just making it clear that ‘I’ haven’t.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2094) (2095) (2096) (2097) (2098) (2099) (2100) ... (2262) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Momos05, AliEsq(m), Peterlove11, husaam45, asaleh96, HolyMalaam, Betty85 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.