Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6297580 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (2261) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 02, 2017
Here just dry Like SAHARA

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 04, 2017
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by caleboxylic: 3:57pm On May 05, 2017
JIBOSKI437:
let me add more PTI, PPPRA,Petroleum Equalization Fund
PTDF,NOSDRA (National Oil spill Detection and response Agency)..... jaraa NLNG grin

All the parastatals under the ministry of petroleum are paying well. They use SSS and JSS salary structure for senior and junior staffers.
For a chemical engineer go with any of the regulatory agency there.
Pm if you need any info on the ones recruiting currently.
Good luck.

Regards
Caleboxylic

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 05, 2017
caleboxylic:

All the parastatals under the ministry of petroleum are paying well. They use SSS and JSS salary structure for senior and junior staffers.
Good luck.

Regards
Caleboxylic
Av sent U a pm
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Akaewu: 5:13pm On May 05, 2017
[quote author=caleboxylic post=56238662]

Good luck.

Regards
Caleboxylic

[/quote
Bro..i dont understand hw dis pm work, but here is ma mail charlesedko@yahoo.com.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by caleboxylic: 7:22pm On May 05, 2017
@ Akaewu . I have replied.
Good luck.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Akaewu: 8:58pm On May 06, 2017
caleboxylic:
@ Akaewu . I have replied.
Good luck.

Thanks bruh
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by xclusiveguy4(m): 9:57pm On May 06, 2017
caleboxylic:

Good luck.

Regards
Caleboxylic

Good evening Bro please will love to get some info from u yusufismail4@gmail.com,
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Activeman391(m): 12:06am On May 07, 2017
pls help .A friend of mine needs a government job desperately.He doesnt have the contact for one but would be grateful to anyone who has.He is willing to pay up to 700k for it.Anyone willing to help pls send me a mail at emmaibhas@gmail.com.Thank you as you help a soul
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by uzomanny(m): 1:38am On May 07, 2017
Activeman391:
pls help .A friend of mine needs a government job desperately.He doesnt have the contact for one but would be grateful to anyone who has.He is willing to pay up to 700k for it.Anyone willing to help pls send me a mail at emmaibhas@gmail.com.Thank you as you help a soul

After exposing urself,you'll na go upandan crying that you've been scammed...abi u sef na d scammer?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PROMINENT50: 9:55am On May 07, 2017
Ababadada:
Please house how much is the pay for senior inspector GL 09 federal ministry of Industry, Trade and Investment
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by caleboxylic: 10:54am On May 07, 2017
fatdick:
No they don't.

Replied your pm.
Good luck
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by fatdick(m): 3:41pm On May 07, 2017
Activeman391:
i hope you don't regret exposing yourself later. Learn to be discreet about certain things. Scammers are everywhere.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by fatdick(m): 3:43pm On May 07, 2017
caleboxylic:

Replied your pm. Good luck
thank you sir
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by xxgig(m): 8:20pm On May 07, 2017
caleboxylic:

Replied your pm.
Good luck
I got your mail . Network in my location won't let me reply you. I'll get back to you tomoro. Thanks a lot. Bro.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 08, 2017
douglasposh:
Pls someone should tell me wat TETFUND pays new entrants, level 8. Thanks.
We need to talk..
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abokii8(m): 2:34pm On May 09, 2017
xxgig:
I got your mail . Network in my location won't let me reply you. I'll get back to you tomoro. Thanks a lot. Bro.
I have sent you a PM bro
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abokii8(m): 2:37pm On May 09, 2017
caleboxylic:

Replied your pm. Good luck
I have sent you a PM bro
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 4lorunsho(m): 3:00pm On May 10, 2017
pls how much does ogun state ministry pay entry And workers
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by joyjoomla(m): 8:08pm On May 10, 2017
HALLofFAME:
Its all depends on d agency or parastatal u work with .....My parastatal pays well....If u wana enjoy workin with d FG work with a parastatal dat has gud allowance package......I won't advise any one to work in d ministry because dia salary is peanut....My salary I earn wit d parastatal I work with is time 2 higher dan my friends salary workin in a ministry and both of us are FG workers hahaha

Bros can you help with how parastatals and ministries do their recruitment, and when
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by idris4r83(m): 8:31pm On May 10, 2017
Activeman391:
get ready to be contacted by scammers, spammers, yahooyahoo boiz just for this comment.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bappahman: 5:42pm On May 15, 2017
fatdick:
Good Pay? NNPC, DPR, NCMDB, NAPIMS, NETCO, NIMASA. career development? NABDA, NOSDRA.

Pls do NOSDRA pay well like how much
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 16, 2017
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by naijainstinct: 10:09am On May 14, 2015
stunningjudy:
What about NOSDRA?

NOSDRA - 1,247,000+ per annum (no deductions yet)

NACA - 108, 000+ (monthly take home). they also get OT and DTA for travelling a lot.

NCFR - 50,000+

I wont advise my enemy to pick up a ministry job........renumeration is so poor. The new government must try to harmonize public service salary structures........but for now, if you are on CONRAISS, CONPASS or CONTISS, good for you. If you are on CONPSS, hmmmm is all I can say.

wait o......i heard NITDA pays up to 300+ for entry level, can anyone confirm this?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by uzolynx: 11:03pm On May 23, 2017
please good people, between Bank of industry and Amcon which has a better salary package and what amount is it? Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:45am On May 27, 2017
NNPC scrapped,Wont it affect dose dat applied for DPR
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ifesinachi22(m): 4:38pm On May 27, 2017
Pls is there any Government Agency or Ministry recruiting now
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 27, 2017
Ifesinachi22:
Pls is there any Government Agency or Ministry recruiting now
NAF, NIS
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ifesinachi22(m): 1:25am On May 28, 2017
JIBOSKI437:
NAF, NIS

Can you as well send their websites
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by gewelike(m): 10:46am On May 28, 2017
What's the entry level for FMBN
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by josielewa(m): 6:54pm On May 30, 2017
a man came today to collect my certificate from my father that inec is recruiting that he has 5 slots...i hope its not for election ooo...i want permanent staff things...pls any1 with any idea....i no wan do election oooo....i nearly got killed the last time...escaped a bullet.....from lagos since they are having LG election by July

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Makudus(m): 7:11pm On May 30, 2017
josielewa:
a man came today to collect my certificate from my father that inec is recruiting that he has 5 slots...i hope its not for election ooo...i want permanent staff things...pls any1 with any idea....i no wan do election oooo....i nearly got killed the last time...escaped a bullet.....from lagos since they are having LG election by July
THIS IS SERIOUS.SOMEBODY SHOULD CONFIRM DIS PLS
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by aladeokin1000(m): 11:50pm On May 30, 2017
Please anyone got an idea as to how much Office of the SGF pays it's entry level staff

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (2261) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Users2000, Except1, Gboy4444, pappydeewhy and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.